Rabbitbreeze's Mate...
Last post by oakcrane
Today 03:43 PM

Old April 29th, 2020, 07:40 AM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: Smallpines

@Zesty Mango / @.Bread.
(they usually just rub against stuff )
Grizzlybug hadn’t been paying attention to the lesson and he soon reached the edge of where they had to mark. Trotting back to the others, the fluffy tom chirped, “I think we are good, did you guys finish up over here?”
Old April 29th, 2020, 11:14 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
@Zesty Mango / @.Bread.
(they usually just rub against stuff )
Grizzlybug hadn’t been paying attention to the lesson and he soon reached the edge of where they had to mark. Trotting back to the others, the fluffy tom chirped, “I think we are good, did you guys finish up over here?”
@.Bread.
Salmonsong nodded before flicking her tail slightly,” Duckpaw, sniff, do you scent something?” she asked as she picked up a very faint scent of badger along the border. She knew that Duckpaw had never seen or let alone smelled a badger, but she wanted to see if Duckpaw would at least notice the unfamiliar scent. She hoped Grizzlybug would understand that she was incorporating a bit of training in.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 29th, 2020, 02:53 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by implimm View Post
This one thought she was funny, did she. Well, Plumpaw was easily amused. She nods slowly while eyeballing Flowerpaw. "Yeah, warmed up. Right." It was obvious there wasn't a lick of belief in the silver femme's body that this was truly the case. With a lazy flick of her tail, the she-cat invites the other across the stream to proceed. "So, got any other tricks under your fur for catching fish? Or are you just spending your time here smacking your face into the water all day." The cocky smirk returns to Plumpaw's face. "If it's that easy I might as well try, hm?"
[ @RedHead ]

Flowerpaw's eyes narrowed. What a brat. Is that what she sounded like to others? Gross. Flowerpaw didn't enjoy the sass talk being spoken to her. She much preferred speaking it herself. "Oh you know, there's plenty of tricks, you just gotta know how to do them correctly." Flowerpaw meowed, padding her paw in the water as if a fish would magically come up and place itself right in her claws. She was also just mindlessly playing with the water as well, crouched down beside it. "Oh yes, if you wanna stick your head in the water, and catch a fish, be my guest. I'll gladly give you pointers when you fail miserably." She stuck her tongue out at the other she-cat, eyes scrunched together before she sent her a triumphant smirk. As if she was winning.... whatever this was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S-oft View Post
Bumblebellys eyes caught sight of a rock that lifted put of the drowned land, the top of the stone seemed dry enough! Bumblebelly jumped across the rock, a few feet away from Flintspirit now. He offered a smile, his head tilted to the side. "You alright?" He murmured to the Tom, absolutely clueless as to who he was. Bumblebelly had always preferred to stay behind during gatherings, he didn't keep up with politics either. But this cat seemed to need a helping and thats what Bumblebelly was about to do!

Flintspirit watched with what could be considered a bewildered expression as the tom bounded across the drowned land to sit atop a rock, bringing him closer. Ears flicking, Flintspirit shifted so he was facing the tom, wondering if his inner turmoil was showing that outwardly on his face. "Um... kinda? Not exactly.... I'm... trying to be." He meowed, confusion crossing his face before he gave a small chuckle at himself. "Sorry, my head's just not in the right place right now."

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old April 29th, 2020, 03:32 PM
is cereal a soup?

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
@.Bread.
Salmonsong nodded before flicking her tail slightly,” Duckpaw, sniff, do you scent something?” she asked as she picked up a very faint scent of badger along the border. She knew that Duckpaw had never seen or let alone smelled a badger, but she wanted to see if Duckpaw would at least notice the unfamiliar scent. She hoped Grizzlybug would understand that she was incorporating a bit of training in.
Duckpaw sniffed the air. There was a difference in scent, one she didn’t quite know yet. ”Yeah, I smell it.” she said, looking up at Salmonsong, ”What is it? Do we attack it?” The young apprentice was a bit confused right now, as it was her first time patrolling.
@Beau

→˚₊·* please bump me if i haven't responded in 48 hours! *·₊˚←

‧₊˚ || slow replies | character site || ˚₊‧

Last edited by Bread; April 29th, 2020 at 03:32 PM.
Old April 29th, 2020, 03:39 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Bread. View Post
Duckpaw sniffed the air. There was a difference in scent, one she didn’t quite know yet. ”Yeah, I smell it.” she said, looking up at Salmonsong, ”What is it? Do we attack it?” The young apprentice was a bit confused right now, as it was her first time patrolling.
@Beau
@Beau
Salmonsong smiled,” It’s a smell of a badger. You don’t attack a scent. I’ll report it to Lionstar after this is over. ” she meowed pleased with her apprentice.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; April 29th, 2020 at 03:39 PM.
Old April 29th, 2020, 04:24 PM
all that i’ll ever need

@Zesty Mango / @.Bread.
Grizzlybug had realized that Salmonsong was intertwining training with the patrol and refrained from mentioning the scent. Clearly, the other warrior had scented badger too for she quickly asked her apprentice about it. The scent was stale enough that there was nothing the patrol had to do about it at that moment and the fluffy tom nodded in response to Salmonsong mentioning the report. That was the best way to handle it.
Old April 29th, 2020, 06:15 PM
🧂= Yes

My Mood: Unamused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushie View Post

[ @Alexcentri @Chasepaw ]

Minnowthorn rolled her shoulders and straightened up from her section. "All clear over here." She kind of wished she could have gone hunting or something, bring a little prey back to the Clan, but then again she supposed that was what the hunting patrols were for. Border patrols were always just so boring.
“Alright I’ll check over here,” she sniffed “I smell RiverClan!” She sniffed again.
Old April 29th, 2020, 06:22 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

"we ARE on the RiverClan border," minnowthorn pointed out. Her left eyebrow quirked up in an "obviously" expression. "I promise you, Lostwish, RiverClan has no reason to show aggression toward us. So let it be." She flicked her tail and then bounded after Kestrelcreek. Lostwish could either follow and behave like a real warrior, or stay and attempt to stir up trouble with RiverClan - Minnowthorn didn't care which.
Old April 29th, 2020, 06:27 PM
🧂= Yes

My Mood: Unamused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushie View Post

"we ARE on the RiverClan border," minnowthorn pointed out. Her left eyebrow quirked up in an "obviously" expression. "I promise you, Lostwish, RiverClan has no reason to show aggression toward us. So let it be." She flicked her tail and then bounded after Kestrelcreek. Lostwish could either follow and behave like a real warrior, or stay and attempt to stir up trouble with RiverClan - Minnowthorn didn't care which.
She nodded. “alright.” She dipped her head, like she use to. She was back acting like her normal self again.
Old April 30th, 2020, 03:31 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenie View Post
Lightpaw watched her mentor in awe. While he seemed unsure, he still knew stuff somewhat. And even the tiniest bit of knowledge made him seem so much older than he really was. Lightpaw hadn't realized there was so much drama behind the clans. She took a tiny amount of pride in how secure Lionstar was. Then she trembled slightly as she remembered the drama with Dirtfur. Maybe not all the clans were perfect. "It's quite interesting." She nodded slowly, "The clans are... confusing sometimes. Don't get me wrong, everyone's doing the best they can..." She thought about what she did in order to become an apprentice, frowning. Maybe nobody hurt Cobaltshade. But it hadn't seemed very fair. And Lionstar's whole point was to get kits out of the nursery to make more room. "Personalities..." she murmured. "They conflict."
Wormbite was happy Lightpaw seemed to understand. "Everyone just wants to simply survive which you would think there wouldn't be as much drama as there is if we all share the common goal, " He mewed-- shaking his head lightly. Of course that wasn't the only goal cats had. Some were aiming to have a mate, some were aiming to be the best hunter in all of the clans. However it all winded down to one goal in the end. Emotions just distracted cats from it. Wormbite didn't voice that thought.

His ears twitch at Lightpaw's mumbling, he raised an brow but didn't question on what she had said. Wormbite would cast a glance to Thunderclan's side of the border before looking back at Lightpaw. "If you don't have any questions, I'll show you Shadowclan's border and then we can head back to camp, " His tail gestured to the darkening sky. The tom had been avoiding it for good reasons but well, Lightpaw didn't seemed like she would run off into the territory and get herself killed. Hopefully.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; April 30th, 2020 at 03:33 AM.