Theraphosa's Spider Den of...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 03:35 PM
Evergreen Grotto
by Rose
Last post by glitch
Today 03:28 PM

Old December 29th, 2023, 08:46 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime At All (n○t if you JUST posted, wait 5/10 minutes!)
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

°Minttuft went over. A dead cat! Not. Good. "We aren't safe? I- what about my kits??"
[ @lesbianism @ChaosBringer. @Wordle @MangoOfDoom @tallulah ]
Old December 29th, 2023, 08:48 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally Darling~ View Post

This contains death, it also took place Dec 12, considering Thunderclan gave the cure. feel free to reply with you characters emotions and mention me!

Leafspot
Male He/Him
brown tabby with emerald eyes

Leafspot was walking out of the med den with his herbs, he was so glad Cowtuft could help considering this pain was horrid. he found a perfect spot to sit as he ate his Herbs. terrible, but worth the relief. he started to think of all the things he could do when he feels better, he was excited to get back to patrols and hunting. he was normally always active. his vision strangely blurred- and as he ate, something was noticeably wrong- in front of the whole clearing he froze; a drop of blood came out of his mouth. He collapsed with a cough of blood his body fell to the ground. he lied there; Dead. so many thoughts circling thought his head as his liveliness of his struggling eyes slowly drifted away. he was gone, everyone could clearly see it. There was nothing left.

*Tigermist rushed over*

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old December 29th, 2023, 08:53 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mysterious

Poppysong ═ ✱
windclan warriornb they/them20 moonstags; @Wordle @tallulah @lesbianism @Micanomancy
═ ═ ═
I do want to trust Cowtuft. I do. It’s just terrifying knowing that-“ Poppysong begins tearing up, their legs now shaking.

They take a step away from the crowd and their back leg wrapped crudely in leaves nearly buckles under their weight, their heart beating to the pulse of the burning firey pain clawing its way up their twisted leg. They shake their head and knead the ground to keep themself from raking their claws across it.

With a shaking breath, Poppysong says, “But it’s not up to us. I just hope Twilightstar can see our reasoning.” They stare pointedly at Bravebird.

When their mentor speaks to them, Poppysong freezes. Twilightstar. Why wouldn’t they speak to them? Are they hiding something? And her pointing out they said they got treated in the medicine den…

Yes, I did get treated…” they begin slowly, “but I… uh…” Their mind is spinning. It’s hard to think with their own hot breath burning their tongue. They shake their head again. “But I didn’t get any herbs outside of poppyseeds,” they lie.

They, of course, didn’t get any herbs, but Poppysong knows if they tell anyone that they’ll be forced to go into the den that this dead cat was just in. Poppyseeds would be used to treat their leg, right? They aren’t sure but hope it’s enough to cover their tail.

When Hawkfur speaks up they sigh with relief. Their fur cools with the leafbare air and they try to readjust themself with the yelling around them. An investigation. Yes. No murder or exile, an investigation. That is the step that can be taken. They nod to Hawkfur, hoping their smile comes across as thankful.

Old December 29th, 2023, 08:55 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

*-Sweetkit-*
she/her // 5 moons
brown masked tabby with a white chest

Chaos, confusion, commotion and clamor. Sweetkit is scared to leave the nursery walls, especially when she thinks she hears something about... something about 'murder'. She doesn't quite know what that is, but the word is sharp and pointy and it scratches the corners of her mind as it's spoken, but she practically feels like her paws are not her own as they drag her out of the safety of the nursery, and she peers around at the cats before her. One is not moving. He is on the ground and he is still even as scary warriors shout above him.

Is he sleeping? Sweetkit wants to believe he is, but even she cannot fool herself into believing that's true. She doesn't know this cat, doesn't even know his name, but she feels she has to say goodbye to him still. The little masked tabby winds her way through the commotion, through the yelling and arguing and voices that hold nothing in them but disbelief (well, one of them does, but Sweetkit doesn't know why, she hasn't been paying attention). It doesn't matter though, because this cat... Leafspot she thinks she heard someone say... is laying on the ground. And he is dead. And his eyes are glassy. And his mouth is open and dribbling spit and blood. And he is dead.

Sweetkit wants to cry, she wants to shout at the cats all around her to shut up - how can this cat pass safely to StarClan if there's so much noise? Won't he be compelled to stay behind to tell everyone arguing what really happened? She thinks that makes sense... if she was the one dead, she's sure her spirit would want to stay behind to let everyone know what had really happened - especially if they were all shouting and arguing about it. Sympathy for the dead cat before her swells in her chest and it hurts. It hurts so much even though she does not know this cat.

"Umm..." she tries to say, to draw their attention away from their argument, but her voice is small and she doesn't know if it reaches the ones arguing at all so she looks away, unable to tear her eyes away from the milky, glassy and dead ones of Leafspot.

[ mentioning those arguing over the body - feel free to ignore Sweet !! ]
[ @tallulah // @Wordle // @MangofDoom // @ChaosBringer. // @lesbianism // @Micanomancy ]
Old December 29th, 2023, 09:09 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Bravebird
She/her | 41 moons | Beefed Up T3 • One with the Warren
More cats were joining the group, but their voices blended into dull, blended together sounds as Bravebird continued to stare at the medicine den. She willed the two cats she trusted out into the clearing, to explain this. She wanted to know that they were innocent, that they were not behind this poison. Craving their innocence reminded her of, oddly enough, of Fernpaw. Something she wanted to protect, but deep down knew she couldn't.

It wasn't until she heard a familiar voice cut through the static and a pointed glare directed her way that Brave looked back to see Hawkfur. Softsong was here as well. And Poppysong. Three cats who she felt connected to after their shared patrol experience. They had worked together to save Poppysong's life then - and now here they were seemingly pointed at each other like claws.

Or... they were all pointed towards her.

Swallowing any other retorts she had and biting back quips about how she wanted to trust the medicine cats (how could she now, after all of this?) Bravebird simply leveled her gaze at Hawkfur. There was no glare, no fiery passion that had been there before. Instead there was just a single question, hidden in the depths of her eyes; had their medicine cats really done this??

[ @Micanomancy @/everyone else - short post and only mentioning mica since she's not speaking but just looking at hawk! ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; December 29th, 2023 at 09:12 PM.
Old December 29th, 2023, 09:16 PM
Always

Bump Policy: 1 Day or 2. If I still don't reply is because I'm busy, but mostly not
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally Darling~ View Post

This contains death, it also took place Dec 12, considering Thunderclan gave the cure. feel free to reply with you characters emotions and mention me!

Leafspot
Male He/Him
brown tabby with emerald eyes

Leafspot was walking out of the med den with his herbs, he was so glad Cowtuft could help considering this pain was horrid. he found a perfect spot to sit as he ate his Herbs. terrible, but worth the relief. he started to think of all the things he could do when he feels better, he was excited to get back to patrols and hunting. he was normally always active. his vision strangely blurred- and as he ate, something was noticeably wrong- in front of the whole clearing he froze; a drop of blood came out of his mouth. He collapsed with a cough of blood his body fell to the ground. he lied there; Dead. so many thoughts circling thought his head as his liveliness of his struggling eyes slowly drifted away. he was gone, everyone could clearly see it. There was nothing left.

Mintpaw got closer to the cat, glow didn't know him, but he remembered glow about Leafpelt, glow mother, and started to groom his pelt. ''Mother, I'm sorry'' Glow whispered to glowself while a tear ran down the apprentice's cheek.
Cowtuft couldn't do it, it surely was an error. Cowtuft and Lightingstorm were the nicest cats Mintpaw knew, and glow trusted them, and glow was willing to defend them both with glow live if needed.

Warning: I might randomly dissapear from the forums and stop replying, posting or whatever, it's because I'm either grounded or taking A L O N E T I M E for an overly long time

Hey! Don't leave yet! I've got a Hogwarts RP just for ya. Still no RP thread but once we get members in the Sign ups, I'll make a RP thread. Link: Click or else Avada Kedavra

Last edited by Snivellus; December 29th, 2023 at 09:19 PM.
Old December 29th, 2023, 09:42 PM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Beastpaw froze seeing the dead body. The only thing she could sense was the thump, thump, thump of her heart, and the cold, sick feeling of horror crawling along her spine.

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!
Old December 29th, 2023, 10:08 PM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

╭────- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶ϟ Stempawϟ˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -────╮
(7/100)
Yoo.. This was crazy! A dead dude in the center of camp. Not cool.
As the chaos unfolded, Stempaw felt his scattered head trying to collect as much information as he could. Herbs? Poison? Cowtuft? Aye, aye, aye... No bueno! None of this was making any sense! Why would Cowtuft poison anyone? He seemed like a cool dude who totally wouldn't hurt anyone! So then, why was Whisperingpaw yelling like that? Cowman didn't hurt anyone before... Why would he start now? Turning to look at Whisperingpaw, the little tom scuttled towards them; confusion in his eyes. "Yo, not cool amigo. " he said. " Why would Cowman hurt us? He hasn't done it before... I think we need to know the entire situation before we can point claws." he nodded his head at his own words before adding quietly. " Also I'd keep it down a notch, Fallowdude might pluck your whiskers clean off if you continue to talk like this!" looking over his shoulder to check for the Windclan deputy, he knew it was only a matter of time before the guy made his debut.

Not wanting to see his denmate in trouble, he attempted lay his tail across the others flank, in hopes of leading him to the sidelines. " Oi! How bout we sit over there so we don't get in the way? Sound cool?" oh boy... Hopefully this guy would listen, no one sounded like they appreciated his loud mouth!

| @ChaosBringer. |
╰────- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶ϟ༒ϟ˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -────╯

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...

Last edited by elaif; December 29th, 2023 at 10:12 PM.
Old December 29th, 2023, 10:35 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler | He/him | 43 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

So Crowtooth arrived 15 minuted late with a rabbit.

Upon stepping into the clearing the tunneler was hit by a wall of noise, ears pinning back at the yelling and scent of death. He took the time padding to the fresh kill pile and placing the rabbit down to listen in, and here his first assumptions crumbled.

See he first thought this was yet another death by thunderclan, but there was no blood or cries for it from the other clan, instead cries for.... Cowtuft? Things clicked into horrible place, death by herbs for a mostly healthy cat in front of the entire clan and the evidence lined up too well. Even he, and his fondness of the tom couldnt deny he was at least linked to this even if true guilt needed to be deduced.

Hetrochromatic eyes flicked around, taking in the chaos and the tom saw fit to rasp in some information. "Now hold 't, I dunno the true cause o' this, I don' think any o' us do at the moment, but Im confident in Lighteningstorm." The silence that Cowtuft wasnt included in that rung. "She had plenty o' chances ta poison me 'f this 's what this 's, no one would even question 't." the tom coughed, emphasizing what his broken voice didnt. "I've taken plenty o' herbs from Lightening an' 'f I dropped 'td be chocked up ta my bum lungs but, nothin'. Plus Im not even sure she'd in camp right now?

Also not everyone who've had herbs from either cat has died. Somethin' 's goin' on here an' we aint the judge. Thats the high ranks place."
And none of them were high ranks so they should stop wailing until one showed. Cowtuft at least deserved a chance to plead his case and if the clan started trying to lynch before Twiligthstar gave judgement he'd take their heads.

"No one touch Leafspot, she needs ta be looked over first an' 'f ya wanna do anythin' grab some live prey an' poisons. There were witnesses right now right? We can test if the prey an' Leafspot die the same." The thought looked like it sickened Crowtooth but it was reasonable at least, something they could actually test before going mad and murdering a clanmate.

@Wordle @ChaosBringer. @MangofDoom @tallulah @lesbianism @Micanomancy @elaif

Last edited by Rani; December 29th, 2023 at 11:16 PM.
Old December 29th, 2023, 10:56 PM
i am real and you are not

Bump Policy: Whenever :3
My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by elaif View Post
╭────- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶ϟ Stempawϟ˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -────╮
(6/100)
Ugh! Why was everyone so boring? Why couldn't his clan mates be exciting? Why couldn't they be as interesting as him? Blegh... Who knows? It was a mystery he was sure there wasn't an answer to. Needle like claws tearing into the grass, he huffed out a sigh. He couldn't believe he was sitting here and doing NOTHING! This was outrageous... He needed some form of entertainment or he was going to die.

Seeing a clump of moss off to his right, he snagged it up in his paw. Surveying the greenish lump, a brilliant plan formed in his mind. Hey.... What if he threw it at someone? Then he'd garner the attention of someone! YES! This was perfecto! Mouth twisting into a wry smile, he flung his foreleg forward; the green projectile attempting to splat the nearest cat. Jumping up to his paws, he made sure to give a purposely late warning " Yo! Heads up amigo!! "

[ Open ]

╰────- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶ϟ༒ϟ˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -────╯

Rosepaw
Female She/her
a ginger she-cat with reddish brown eyes

Rosepaw was sitting cleaning herself when she herd the yowl- she seen the thing flying towards her and dogged swiftly, she had to admire the cats strength, that was cool! she quickly looks at the cat that caused this and saw an apprentice around her age and quickly got interested, should she pad over?.

Toadstoolspore is the leader of Mushroomclan

she has a Semi-open den policy ^^