Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 01:00 PM

Old September 15th, 2017, 02:03 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Territory

@Role

Allure sat in the calm clearing, her tail sweeping over her paws and her gaze stern, barely any warmth in it. She wasn't an..evil cat, okay maybe a little, but she had a few cats she liked. Timid, the cat she raised, her small group of friends, Nettle, and Mango. Everyone else could poof away and she wouldn't honestly care. Was that bad? Maybe. Did she care? Not really. Allure huffed, still waiting silently, though she was starting to get restless.
Old September 15th, 2017, 02:12 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
@Role

Allure sat in the calm clearing, her tail sweeping over her paws and her gaze stern, barely any warmth in it. She wasn't an..evil cat, okay maybe a little, but she had a few cats she liked. Timid, the cat she raised, her small group of friends, Nettle, and Mango. Everyone else could poof away and she wouldn't honestly care. Was that bad? Maybe. Did she care? Not really. Allure huffed, still waiting silently, though she was starting to get restless.
Mango rushed through the woods, wincing as she thought about being late. She was an apprentice now and she couldn't let her mentor down! Mango bounded into the clearing, panting and ginger fur bristling. "Sorry I'm late! What are we doing today?" Mango shook out her long pelt that caught onto every small twig as she ran.
Old September 15th, 2017, 02:41 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Mango rushed through the woods, wincing as she thought about being late. She was an apprentice now and she couldn't let her mentor down! Mango bounded into the clearing, panting and ginger fur bristling. "Sorry I'm late! What are we doing today?" Mango shook out her long pelt that caught onto every small twig as she ran.
(Sorry I had to clean my room ;-; )
Allure chuckled at seeing her apprentice's fur full of twigs. "I was thinking we could do a bit of hunting, if you haven't scared off all the prey." She mewed in a teasing tone, standing and glancing around for a good spot to practice hunting. "Alright, I need to see what you can do and what you need to practice. Try and find some prey, and i'll watch you hunt." She mewed to Mango, hoping she was doing this mentor-thing right.
Old September 15th, 2017, 02:54 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
(Sorry I had to clean my room ;-; )
Allure chuckled at seeing her apprentice's fur full of twigs. "I was thinking we could do a bit of hunting, if you haven't scared off all the prey." She mewed in a teasing tone, standing and glancing around for a good spot to practice hunting. "Alright, I need to see what you can do and what you need to practice. Try and find some prey, and i'll watch you hunt." She mewed to Mango, hoping she was doing this mentor-thing right.
(It's no problem! ^^)
Mango chuckled, and tasted the air. The faint scent of mouse and bird entered her jaws, thus Mango followed the trail. Bird sounded more appealing. Mango spotted the bird and instantly leaped for it, but the bird fluttered away before Mango could even touch it. It screeched a call of alarm. Mango stomped her foot on the ground. "Mousedung!"
Old September 15th, 2017, 02:59 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
(It's no problem! ^^)
Mango chuckled, and tasted the air. The faint scent of mouse and bird entered her jaws, thus Mango followed the trail. Bird sounded more appealing. Mango spotted the bird and instantly leaped for it, but the bird fluttered away before Mango could even touch it. It screeched a call of alarm. Mango stomped her foot on the ground. "Mousedung!"
Allure watched the apprentice, eyes shining with curiosity as to how she'd hunt. "You should get in a closer range to it so it's more likely you can reach it when you leap, maybe wait and check the air to see if your downwind of it next time." She mewed, hoping that made sense. She herself wasn't that great at bird-catching, she knew about hunting, but she was a fighter.
Old September 15th, 2017, 06:34 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover View Post

Skipper wasn't too terribly surprised, believe it or not; she had seen his stuttering around her, the way he seemed to shake internally around her. But the feeling that the confirmation of her suspicions soared through her chest, a sudden explosion of bright confident and searing joy. Her face visibly lit up, eyebrows drifting upwards, a smile stretching her lips, and a sudden brightness turning her eyes lime. "R-really?"she mewed, quietly, staring at him intently, her jaw hanging open slightly.

With a swallow, she calmed herself; she assumed that this had to be a bit overwhelming to Gavin, and she was being overbearing to boot. Skipper took in a deep breath, the cool night air wooshing into her lungs and taking the edge off of her excitement. "I don't want to push it... at all... b-but... Gavin.... c-could we be i-in a relationship? e-ever?" Skipper mewed, eyes darting away from his face, as she felt mentally unable to receive his answer. She bit harshly at her lip, now nervous, as she awaited the answer that could determine the course of the rest of her life.
This had to be the most eventful life of the tom's life. He was still young, so there were sure to be many more eventful nights to come, but on top of that he was... definitely overwhelmed. To him it was crazy, extremely crazy, that this could happen! It was like something out of a legend, for him. This was unheard of to Gavin, and he had to think for a second. "I... I..." He wanted to say yes. More then anything else he wanted to say yes to the feline. And yet his vocal cords seemed to be seizing up on him. Making it impossible for him to say anything, let alone the word 'yes.' When he could finally collect himself, his normally friendly green optics were 100% serious. "Yes, Skipper. I really think that we could be in a relationship." A light purr rumbled in his throat as he studied her.

Honestly, he didn't know what came next. Was he expected to treat her like they were in a relationship? Or the same as it had always been? What did she need from him? The sandy tom was a little nervous about having said yes, because it was a whole new door for the future. Whole new possibilities. There was so much that could branch off from this - so many futures. What if something went wrong, would he hurt Skipper? That was the thing that Gavin was most worried about at the moment. Hurting his friend - no, his interest as well. A close friend. A cat that he actually very much admired... he liked her spirit, he liked her whole personality. He liked that she thought of him so kindly.

And it was surprising to him that a cat who could have such a free spirit could want to be with someone who was like him. But hey, if that was possible - since that was possible - maybe, the future was brighter then he had thought. As long as she would be okay, he would be okay. Everything will be okay. We'll be fine! He tried to think positively. "What, um... what happens now?" It was a question he needed to know the answer to. Where did they go from here? He wasn't sure if he was quite ready to be in a relationship, but at least the feelings were known - and maybe someday, when he was ready, if they still felt the same way - it would happen.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old September 15th, 2017, 07:50 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Thrush flew across the small clearing and slammed into a tree. "Ah-!" He mewed as he fell to the floor.
Feather snarled, "Dont Touch him!! " The she cat hissed. She flug herself on the fox, feeling teeth in her scruff. She yowled, getting out of the grip. She noticed the first fox wasn't alone. Two more had joined it.

{If ok.}

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old September 15th, 2017, 08:02 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

[Three seems like too much.
Maybe two]

Thrush scrambled to his paws and winced as pain shot through his body.
He limped forward and launched himself at the first fox. He sunk his teeth into its neck scruff and shook as he clawed his face. "Feather... Run!" He snarled through a mouthful of fox fur.

Character Site

Old September 15th, 2017, 08:13 PM
queeny ♬

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
This had to be the most eventful life of the tom's life. He was still young, so there were sure to be many more eventful nights to come, but on top of that he was... definitely overwhelmed. To him it was crazy, extremely crazy, that this could happen! It was like something out of a legend, for him. This was unheard of to Gavin, and he had to think for a second. "I... I..." He wanted to say yes. More then anything else he wanted to say yes to the feline. And yet his vocal cords seemed to be seizing up on him. Making it impossible for him to say anything, let alone the word 'yes.' When he could finally collect himself, his normally friendly green optics were 100% serious. "Yes, Skipper. I really think that we could be in a relationship." A light purr rumbled in his throat as he studied her.

Honestly, he didn't know what came next. Was he expected to treat her like they were in a relationship? Or the same as it had always been? What did she need from him? The sandy tom was a little nervous about having said yes, because it was a whole new door for the future. Whole new possibilities. There was so much that could branch off from this - so many futures. What if something went wrong, would he hurt Skipper? That was the thing that Gavin was most worried about at the moment. Hurting his friend - no, his interest as well. A close friend. A cat that he actually very much admired... he liked her spirit, he liked her whole personality. He liked that she thought of him so kindly.

And it was surprising to him that a cat who could have such a free spirit could want to be with someone who was like him. But hey, if that was possible - since that was possible - maybe, the future was brighter then he had thought. As long as she would be okay, he would be okay. Everything will be okay. We'll be fine! He tried to think positively. "What, um... what happens now?" It was a question he needed to know the answer to. Where did they go from here? He wasn't sure if he was quite ready to be in a relationship, but at least the feelings were known - and maybe someday, when he was ready, if they still felt the same way - it would happen.
Skipper could see in Gavin's face that he was truly shocked at the goings on of the night; but she couldn't stop, her emotions the surge before the hurricane, driving the water forward in an unstoppable wall of force. "We could be... lovers, I think. Not mates, yet... but...." she paused for a moment, surveying Gavin with a watchful eye.

Skipper let out a short huff, and pressed her nose against Gavin's in a simple, affectionate gesture that spoke volumes; it told that she was willing to dedicate herself to him and that she wasn't afraid of love. To her, it was like an adventure or a journey; but she also understood that it was something she would have to be willing to do for a long time and be on it with someone who really cared about her. The fire red tabby's green eyes sparkled, and it quickly became obvious that she was about to do something big.

"Gavin, fighter of the Dusk Syndicate, would you be my lover and partner in life, my protector and teacher, who I will cherish and love until our days set in a blaze of glory?"she meowed, proudly, her words grand and flourishing as she proposed in a rather over-the-top matter that they become true partners.

I belong with you,
you belong with me,
you're my sweetheart

character site; pending
Old September 15th, 2017, 08:46 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover View Post

Skipper could see in Gavin's face that he was truly shocked at the goings on of the night; but she couldn't stop, her emotions the surge before the hurricane, driving the water forward in an unstoppable wall of force. "We could be... lovers, I think. Not mates, yet... but...." she paused for a moment, surveying Gavin with a watchful eye.

Skipper let out a short huff, and pressed her nose against Gavin's in a simple, affectionate gesture that spoke volumes; it told that she was willing to dedicate herself to him and that she wasn't afraid of love. To her, it was like an adventure or a journey; but she also understood that it was something she would have to be willing to do for a long time and be on it with someone who really cared about her. The fire red tabby's green eyes sparkled, and it quickly became obvious that she was about to do something big.

"Gavin, fighter of the Dusk Syndicate, would you be my lover and partner in life, my protector and teacher, who I will cherish and love until our days set in a blaze of glory?"she meowed, proudly, her words grand and flourishing as she proposed in a rather over-the-top matter that they become true partners.
To be honest, Gavin enjoyed the gesture more then he thought he would have. It still gave him a warm, almost electrical spark inside, but it was in a good way. There was nothing more for him to worry about. Nothing in the world that could go wrong. There was just the two of them, and their happiness. Her rather extravagant proposal, of them being lovers - but not mates - had the young tom struggling to follow, but once he could, his optics lit up happily. "I think that sounds wonderful." And he truly did like the thought of that, of the two of them being together like that - for him, it sounded like it was going to end just fine.

Honestly, Gavin had never really thought about his 'happily ever after.' He had always imagined he would live in this place, alone, and be perfectly happy to stay alone. Except for the friends he would have. Oh, he remembered fantasizing the friends. There would be the "fun group," the "cool group," and the "hard to get through to" group. It seemed Skipper fit in all three of those categories... for him. She was fun. She was definitely "cool," at least compared to Gavin, who pretty much had a sunshine-and-rainbows outlook on life. And she had been hard to get through to. Unsure whether he was supposed to be making a move or not, but somewhat determined to show his affection for her as well, the tom lightly entwined his tail with his newfound lover's.

The sandy fur against the fiery was a strong contrast and yet, they looked almost perfect together. Right now, the tom didn't have a single worry. He knew everything was going to be alright. As cliche as it sounded, and felt, right now Gavin was practically walking on air. Right now... he was thrilled.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.