Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
3v1 Raid Partner Finder
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 08:23 PM
RiverClan Resources
Last post by taillow
Today 08:22 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Mizu
Today 08:21 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Today 08:15 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 7th, 2019, 09:55 PM

My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverkit~ View Post
Silverpaw let out a huff and licked her paws. She was getting a little bit irritated.
"Don't get mad," Grandpaw said. "I was just saying how I feel." He was selfish, but hated annoying other cats because he didn't want enemies. Most toms hated him from the second he was born, already.

My Charries
♒Aquarius

If you want to RP, just PM or VM me!

Last edited by silvertail000; February 7th, 2019 at 09:56 PM.
Old February 8th, 2019, 06:22 AM
Dream big, young Warrior!

Gender: she-cat, and yes, i talk like this in real life, i try to stop...
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Stormkit walked back over to Thistlekit. She did not know why Fluffykit took so much time and effort into grooming himself.
Old February 8th, 2019, 07:00 AM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvertail000 View Post
"Don't get mad," Grandpaw said. "I was just saying how I feel." He was selfish, but hated annoying other cats because he didn't want enemies. Most toms hated him from the second he was born, already.
Silverpaw looked up at Grandpaw. "So do you want to go hunting or not?" She said. She wanted to tell him something but she couldn't.
Old February 8th, 2019, 09:07 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagittarius View Post

Windystar was almost anxious. He called Milkweed in because Windy knew that he’d cheer him up. They had become friends (or at least he hoped) so quickly, and he knew that he probably shouldn’t just rush into friendships or relationships like that. But... something about Milkweed’s calm demeanor and friendly prescence made him take all of his guard down. As Milkweed approached him, he got ready to get up and greet him but something was... off. The snowy feline was silent and awkward. Not at all like his usual self. “Milkweed,” he said, obvious confusion in his higher pitched voice. “I - is something wrong?” ‘Did I do something wrong?’ He rose to his paws, but didn’t take a step nearer. Something was wrong, and he wanted to help. He couldn’t have something creating awkwardness and distance between them. “Did I do something wrong?” he asked shakily, finally voicing his concern. His head dropped at that, large, dull amber eyes attempting to meet Milkweed’s.
milkweed didnt know what to really say. what could you say to that, honestly? he cleared his throat, attempting to form basic syllables,"i.. i had to find out from someone else that you had died in the peacemaker battle." he mewed, eyes focused on the ground, suddenly finding the texture of the dirt fascinating. he knew he couldnt be angry, windy didnt mean to die of course, so one did. those things came when it was your time. but he hadnt been there. he hadnt been by windys side, what if he hadnt come back? milkweed wouldve blamed himself for it. "if you had died..permanently and i hadnt been there, i would blamed myself." milkweed hadnt suffered many losses in his life, but thats because he hadnt perused many relationships either. windy he had grown attached to fast. "i wasnt there. and i was scared. and i still am," it was a slap in the face that he couldve and could still loose windystar at any second. and that was the most terrifying thing to him.
Old February 8th, 2019, 10:27 AM
Just Somecat🐱

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

The young tom was laying in a comfortable position next to his mother. His tail, despite it's short lenght, kept swaying from side to side, gently tapping his own thighs. His ears followed the other kits' movements, although his eyes seemed to follow only what caught his interest, as if they weren't keen on showing their mild curiosity towards the outer world. Coalkit simply yawned, curling up closer to his mother and placing his head on his forepaws.

@Blissy

@Otterstrike

@
Qwerty

@Greywind;

Last edited by Boulder; February 8th, 2019 at 10:27 AM.
Old February 8th, 2019, 11:32 AM
Overwhelmed by everything

My Mood: Blah

Scorchingclaw padded over to the fresh kill pile, dropping the limp mouse into the ever-so-low pile. He waited, wondering when Forestshade would arrive with whatever catch he had made. Scorchingclaw lay down near the fresh kill pile, every so often falling asleep, then jolting himself back up with a little shake. He smelled Forestshade's recognizable scent coming closer. He stopped sunning to prop himself back up into a sitting position.

@Branch of Life

Last edited by Hyp3rGamin; February 8th, 2019 at 11:35 AM.
Old February 8th, 2019, 11:55 AM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
She shrugged,” Why not. Might want to head into the territory?” She asked realizing the molly was tryingto hunt in camp.
"Sure..." Wrenfeather followed her nervously, trying to hide her flushed fur. Oh my word.. What am I doing?
Like maybe not your dream job, but a really solid second choice with a smaller salary
And I know one day you'll meet a girl
I bet she'll be dumb, and average looking
so when I compare myself to her I won't feel so sad about what we might've had
That would make me happy!
~~~Happy by Beth Crowley~~~
Old February 8th, 2019, 02:59 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyp3rGamin View Post
Scorchingclaw padded over to the fresh kill pile, dropping the limp mouse into the ever-so-low pile. He waited, wondering when Forestshade would arrive with whatever catch he had made. Scorchingclaw lay down near the fresh kill pile, every so often falling asleep, then jolting himself back up with a little shake. He smelled Forestshade's recognizable scent coming closer. He stopped sunning to prop himself back up into a sitting position.

@Branch of Life
Forestshade returned with the lizard and trotted past Scorchingclaw without a look. The tom padded over to an area were the solitary cat could live his life. He curled his tail behind him and slowly lied down. He licked his paw and flicked his ear. He recalled a time when he was a Kit and was playing with a mossball with his sister when he could trust her. He sighed and thought about his mother she was a genius and an amazing,100/10 star mother. The tuft of fur on his neck was annoying him so he sat and scratched it.

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old February 8th, 2019, 03:10 PM
Overwhelmed by everything

My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Branch of Life View Post
Forestshade returned with the lizard and trotted past Scorchingclaw without a look. The tom padded over to an area were the solitary cat could live his life. He curled his tail behind him and slowly lied down. He licked his paw and flicked his ear. He recalled a time when he was a Kit and was playing with a mossball with his sister when he could trust her. He sighed and thought about his mother she was a genius and an amazing,100/10 star mother. The tuft of fur on his neck was annoying him so he sat and scratched it.
Scorchingclaw sighed then headed straight for the warriors den. He had had enough for today. He quickly spiraled into a light sleep, the look on his face was distorted in an unreadable way. His light sleep gave way to long, heavy breaths, and eventually deep sleep.

Last edited by Hyp3rGamin; February 8th, 2019 at 03:10 PM.
Old February 8th, 2019, 05:18 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopekitt View Post
amazonpaw laughed, grabbing some of the moss and throwing it into acornpaw's pile. surprisingly, she was fortunate enough to avoid getting tangled in it. the next time she grabbed the bedding, she wasn't quite so lucky. it wrapped around her tail and pelt, and the female had to aggressively shake herself to get it off. as she went to dump the moss into the other apprentice's pile, she felt a gale of crisp air. being very floofy, this didn't bother her much, but she stepped into the warmness of the apprentices' den. "it's cold outside," she commented, looking at acornpaw kindly as she went to grab another wad of evil moss. it clung to her claws defiantly and she sighed, but continued her routine.
Acornpaw flicked his tail, still struggling to clean up. He hated doing this, what's the point? It's just going to get dirty anyway... He thought. Acornpaw looked around, his green eyes shinning with curiosity. He watched as Amazonpaw moved around, smirking for a moment as he went into a hunter's crouch. 1, 2...3! Acornpaw tackled Amazon, laughing as moss flew around. "Got you!"