Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Lynxshade feedback
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 01:14 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 12:30 AM
Willow’s Free Art Shop
Last post by alec
Yesterday 11:33 PM
come one, come all [RC...
Last post by Blazing
Yesterday 11:15 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Starfall
Yesterday 10:57 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 9th, 2019, 02:01 PM
Dream big, young Warrior!

Gender: she-cat, and yes, i talk like this in real life, i try to stop...
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Stormkit walked over to Fluffykit and sat down.
Old February 9th, 2019, 02:08 PM
'Qwerty'

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otterstrike View Post
Stormkit walked over to Fluffykit and sat down.
Fluffykit, who had just finished obsessively cleaning himself, turned to speak to her.
Old February 9th, 2019, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwerty View Post
Fluffykit, who had just finished obsessively cleaning himself, turned to speak to her.
"Hello, how are you?" she mewed.
Old February 9th, 2019, 02:22 PM
'Qwerty'

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otterstrike View Post

"Hello, how are you?" she mewed.
Fluffykit, feeling only a tiny bit annoyed at the interruption, meowed in his squeaky voice, "I'm fine." He had somehow got a burr caught in his fluffy pelt and was not excited about the prospect of getting it out. He was feeling a bit bored, so he wiggled his haunches and leapt towards his sister like a fluffy ball of cotton, preparing to bowl her over and stand on top of her, triumphantly. Of course this would get his pelt a little dirty, but he wasn't to worried.
Old February 9th, 2019, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwerty View Post
Fluffykit, feeling only a tiny bit annoyed at the interruption, meowed in his squeaky voice, "I'm fine." He had somehow got a burr caught in his fluffy pelt and was not excited about the prospect of getting it out. He was feeling a bit bored, so he wiggled his haunches and leapt towards his sister like a fluffy ball of cotton, preparing to bowl her over and stand on top of her, triumphantly. Of course this would get his pelt a little dirty, but he wasn't to worried.
Stormkit threw him off of her. She preferred to have the most power. She could not stand other cats not listening to her, she was very bossy. "Stay off me!" she playfully hissed.
Old February 9th, 2019, 05:24 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

Suddenly realizing he had only meant to think it, he stammered, "Oh i was just saying the hunting party caught this yesterday cause it's cold..." He said sheepishly, then shoved another bite in his mouth to save him from saying anything more.
Ivypaw smiled, chuckling a little looking at him. She also took a bite, and her two colored eyes sparkled in the early morning sunlight. Only a few beings in the pine forest were awake and she loved it when it was so quiet, a few chirps, rustles, and other forest noises coming from the forest and floating through the camp.
Old February 9th, 2019, 05:51 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Virgo:. View Post
Ivypaw smiled, chuckling a little looking at him. She also took a bite, and her two colored eyes sparkled in the early morning sunlight. Only a few beings in the pine forest were awake and she loved it when it was so quiet, a few chirps, rustles, and other forest noises coming from the forest and floating through the camp.
"I love when its like this, dont you?" Duskpaw asked, sending her a small smile, looking at the twinkle in her eyes in the morning light. He looked towards the trees, enjoying the little sound and the quiet, peaceful camp. Soon, they would be needing to do apprentice stuff, but, that could wait for a little bit.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old February 9th, 2019, 06:31 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Branch of Life View Post
I am alright.” He meowed seeing as he had just eaten. His brown fur fluffed out in the gentle breeze. Forestshade started to panic at the words -No,it’s fine, Forestshade, I’m glad we’re talking- Wait. Did I do something wrong? Is he talking to me because he saw something wrong? No no he seems like everythings fine He smiled and curled his tail around his legs. His green eyes glinted as he looked at the leader. “I caught a medium sized frog.” He meowed feeling his chest burst with pride as those were harder to find in leadbare. The rather stubborn cat wasn’t really one to talk so already his throat hurt a bit but he would talk if Windystar wished to. The warrior looked around a bit waiting for the reply of his leader. “Have you wanted to speak about anything in particular?” He meowed shifting his weight.

He knew Windystar was quite talkative so he waited for him to speak more. His tail swang around to the other side of the lean cats body.

Dipping his head, Windystar smiled. “That’s great.” And honestly, he hoped he wasn’t coming off as too distant. But as a leader, he had to word everything he said carefully. Even the most simple of phrases could be molded into a weapon against him, against ShadowClan, against the Clans themselves. In a way, it was pressuring. But he’d live with it. For now. Peeking up at Forestshade, the long-furred feline purred. “That’s awesome! I caught a blue jay... yesterday, was it? Everything is a great addition to the prey pile.” He felt a bit bad that included his catch in, but now it felt less formal. And he liked that. “Hmm? No, it’s just you seem like a very good cat and I’ve been likening to talk to you, maybe become friends?” That was actually what he wanted. His goal was to befriend as many cats in ShadowClan as he could.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old February 9th, 2019, 06:58 PM

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverkit~ View Post
Silverpaw caught up to Grandpaw feeling a bit curious on how good his hunting skills were.
"Hmm, I wonder where the prey is hiding today," said Grandpaw curiously. "Oh, wait! I saw something!" he exclaimed suddenly. Quietly, he padded towards the mouse he saw eating a seed. He quickly put his paw over the mouse and scooped it up. "See, I got one," he said proudly. "Even though it looked really slow."

My Charries
♒Aquarius

If you want to RP, just PM or VM me!
Old February 9th, 2019, 07:05 PM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvertail000 View Post
"Hmm, I wonder where the prey is hiding today," said Grandpaw curiously. "Oh, wait! I saw something!" he exclaimed suddenly. Quietly, he padded towards the mouse he saw eating a seed. He quickly put his paw over the mouse and scooped it up. "See, I got one," he said proudly. "Even though it looked really slow."
Cool" Silverpaw said. She heard something, so she quickly padded toward the mouse silently and killed it quickly. She did it way better than Grandpaw but she didn't brag.