Today 07:38 PM
RiverClan Punishments
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 07:37 PM

Old July 10th, 2019, 08:27 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Last Wolves On Earth #2 (Private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Nokosi nodded. "I'm sick of the bloodshed." He sighed before getting up and turning to Taka. "After tonight." He smiled. "Everything will change." He nudged him. "All I ask is that you stay with me little star." Nokosi closed his eyes. "And if things turn south...let no one know you were with me."

!Caution!

Yo be ready to enter the war? If you got some things to do that cannot be done before the war do it now or foreva hold your peace.

From this on out, the result of the war, and the choice of which side wins, is kinda up to you XP (Since I will be roleplaying all of the opposite pack characters and will most likely be doing a frickin' long post after this ;P ) Though I can throw my few cents in if you need it. Mainly I just want you to surprise me and I swear I'll make the next plotline from then on out I already have two for each outcome XD

Taka nodded. He wrapped his paws around him in a quick hug. I will stay with my shining sun. I'm victory or in defeat. I will always be with you." He touched noses with him. "Good luck and good fortune." With that, he stepped to the side to let him leave.

(I promise I got your back with this one.)

ALL SHALL BOW TO THE GREAT AINZ OOAL GOWN

The best way to get a hold of me is through my discord: Slimmothy #5927
Old July 10th, 2019, 09:41 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ainz Ooal Gown View Post
Taka nodded. He wrapped his paws around him in a quick hug. I will stay with my shining sun. I'm victory or in defeat. I will always be with you." He touched noses with him. "Good luck and good fortune." With that, he stepped to the side to let him leave.

(I promise I got your back with this one.)

(I trust you in whatever decision you make meh man.)

Nokosi smiled before padding out of the den, a color spread across his face before he went to announce to the pack and cleared his throat. “Wolves gather around.” The brown male sat on his rock, and once he saw Shadow he moved over so that he too would have room. “Today, is the battle. And I trust that each and every one of you will fight for the future of our pack. With a victory, a new era of peace will fall over these woods, and us, and our descendants will have much land to grow and learn, to become strong and deadly wolves. No one would dare threaten us, and for years to come we will be at peace.” He paused looking around. “If at any time you doubt your loyalty or strength, remember that this is for the future pups of the land, and for the pups of now.” He nodded to Shadow. “Shadow will inform you of the battle strategy, and I will assign you to your group leaders.”

(I’m just gonna let you answer that in your next post but since I want to keep this going I’ll just continue, so this would be after Shadow informs them of the plan.)

Nokosi nodded. “Now. Here are the leaders; Viper,” He watched the she wolf stand. “Matasi,” He nodded at the black wolf. “Shadow,” He bowed his head to his partner. “And me.” He announced. “Sage, Wolf, Wolf, Wolf, Wolf. You are in Viper’s pack. Klaus, Wolf, Wolf, Wolf, Wolf. You are in Matasi’s. Zuri, Wolf, Wolf, Wolf, Wolf. I have put you in Shadows pack.” He took a breath. “And Seba, Wolf, Wolf, Wolf, Wolf. You are in mine. Move to your pack leaders, and on Shadow’s signal we will begin. Remember, keep in mind of your packs job that is assigned to you in the battle plan. Mistakes could be lethal.” He announced before jumping off of his rock and moved to the front of his smaller pack to lead. His eyes focused on the forest ahead, and waited on Shadow’s signal.

Zuri blinked as a cold feeling passed through her. Today. Today?! This was unplanned..how would the other pack know?! Underneath her calm collected expression was a mixture of panic and chaos. As Nokosi spoke, she realized that the four major wolves of the rebellion were separated and her stomach dropped. Did he know? If so, how?! With a shaky sigh she padded over to where Shadow’s pack was and waited for command, looking at Klaus worriedly.

Klaus clenched his teeth. This was disgusting. This was all lies! Myths! This wolf promised nothing but death, and it took every ounce of himself to stop from attacking him there and then. This was Seba’s destiny. Not his own. Like his half sister, panic started to curl its way through him the more Nokosi spoke. He had separated almost everyone. Realization hit him like a tree branch. There had been a rat. But the question was...who? The male looked around his surroundings, suspicious of all except his sister, whom he gave a comforting look as he went to join Matasi’s pack, and dared to look down once he met his old friends threatening gaze.

Sage stood at the ready, muscles tensing as he ignored majority of Nokosi’s speech, not wanting to hear his web of lies. The older male looked up to the stars which had seemed to dim. ‘This is for you, Navy.’ He promised before getting in Vipers group. He hadn’t noticed how everyone had been separated, and was too caught up on the looks the surrounding wolves gave him.

They all stood, awaiting on his command. And suddenly, with Shadow’s order, they were off. They were all coordinated as they ran through the wolves, only to split (?) once they reached the boarder to travel to their assigned destinations.

(I’ll let you start it off since I don’t know the battle plan ;-; )

Last edited by Shadow; July 10th, 2019 at 10:02 PM.
Old July 10th, 2019, 10:42 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

(I trust you in whatever decision you make meh man.)

Nokosi smiled before padding out of the den, a color spread across his face before he went to announce to the pack and cleared his throat. “Wolves gather around.” The brown male sat on his rock, and once he saw Shadow he moved over so that he too would have room. “Today, is the battle. And I trust that each and every one of you will fight for the future of our pack. With a victory, a new era of peace will fall over these woods, and us, and our descendants will have much land to grow and learn, to become strong and deadly wolves. No one would dare threaten us, and for years to come we will be at peace.” He paused looking around. “If at any time you doubt your loyalty or strength, remember that this is for the future pups of the land, and for the pups of now.” He nodded to Shadow. “Shadow will inform you of the battle strategy, and I will assign you to your group leaders.”

(I’m just gonna let you answer that in your next post but since I want to keep this going I’ll just continue, so this would be after Shadow informs them of the plan.)

Nokosi nodded. “Now. Here are the leaders; Viper,” He watched the she wolf stand. “Matasi,” He nodded at the black wolf. “Shadow,” He bowed his head to his partner. “And me.” He announced. “Sage, Wolf, Wolf, Wolf, Wolf. You are in Viper’s pack. Klaus, Wolf, Wolf, Wolf, Wolf. You are in Matasi’s. Zuri, Wolf, Wolf, Wolf, Wolf. I have put you in Shadows pack.” He took a breath. “And Seba, Wolf, Wolf, Wolf, Wolf. You are in mine. Move to your pack leaders, and on Shadow’s signal we will begin. Remember, keep in mind of your packs job that is assigned to you in the battle plan. Mistakes could be lethal.” He announced before jumping off of his rock and moved to the front of his smaller pack to lead. His eyes focused on the forest ahead, and waited on Shadow’s signal.

Zuri blinked as a cold feeling passed through her. Today. Today?! This was unplanned..how would the other pack know?! Underneath her calm collected expression was a mixture of panic and chaos. As Nokosi spoke, she realized that the four major wolves of the rebellion were separated and her stomach dropped. Did he know? If so, how?! With a shaky sigh she padded over to where Shadow’s pack was and waited for command, looking at Klaus worriedly.

Klaus clenched his teeth. This was disgusting. This was all lies! Myths! This wolf promised nothing but death, and it took every ounce of himself to stop from attacking him there and then. This was Seba’s destiny. Not his own. Like his half sister, panic started to curl its way through him the more Nokosi spoke. He had separated almost everyone. Realization hit him like a tree branch. There had been a rat. But the question was...who? The male looked around his surroundings, suspicious of all except his sister, whom he gave a comforting look as he went to join Matasi’s pack, and dared to look down once he met his old friends threatening gaze.

Sage stood at the ready, muscles tensing as he ignored majority of Nokosi’s speech, not wanting to hear his web of lies. The older male looked up to the stars which had seemed to dim. ‘This is for you, Navy.’ He promised before getting in Vipers group. He hadn’t noticed how everyone had been separated, and was too caught up on the looks the surrounding wolves gave him.

They all stood, awaiting on his command. And suddenly, with Shadow’s order, they were off. They were all coordinated as they ran through the wolves, only to split (?) once they reached the boarder to travel to their assigned destinations.

(I’ll let you start it off since I don’t know the battle plan ;-; )
Shadow sighed as the group were assigned and he watched them all get into place. "The group's will split up." He announced to the pack. " Matasi you will take the right side. Viper will take the left. Me and Nokosi will go down the middle. We will push the pack back as far as we can and converge on their main wolves, surrounding them on all sides. There, they will have no choice but to surrender and victory will be ours. " He said. With his words he gave a bowl of confidence and took off with his group, the others following close behind. Splitting up as they reached the border.

Old July 11th, 2019, 12:15 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Shadow sighed as the group were assigned and he watched them all get into place. "The group's will split up." He announced to the pack. " Matasi you will take the right side. Viper will take the left. Me and Nokosi will go down the middle. We will push the pack back as far as we can and converge on their main wolves, surrounding them on all sides. There, they will have no choice but to surrender and victory will be ours. " He said. With his words he gave a bowl of confidence and took off with his group, the others following close behind. Splitting up as they reached the border.

Once they had gotten closer to their camp, it was deadly silent. No sign of life anywhere, but suddenly with a yowl a she wolf attacked one of Viper's wolves. It suddenly became darker as storm clouds rolled in, cracks of lighting being one of the limited light sources, and after the growling of thunder, it started to rain. As if the ancestors were weeping at the sight of the picture unfolding below them.

~0~

As Zuri was taught, she located Nokosi, who was having a fierce battle with (imma just name the leader Siren) Siren and turned to Seba. "Seba go! Now!" She yowled, tackling a wolf of their own so he had a clean passageway, growling with frustration as the pinned wolf cried, traitor.

Klaus howled his signal, waiting to see if Siren had heard, and suddenly, the alpha female ran with her tail between her legs, almost bribing Nokosi to go and finish her off. "Hurry!" He yelped as Matasi grabbed his leg and dragged Klaus away much against his will.

~0~

"What do you think you're doing?" He snarled biting down harder once Klaus began to kick. "I never got to finish what I started....and this time Shadow isn't here to save you!"

With another crash of lighting, the two began their battle.

"Please, Matasi...don't-!" He dodged out of the way of the snarling wolf.

"Stop running! Fight you, coward!"

"I can't hurt you-" The dark-colored wolf was now on top of him, his fangs mere inches away from his neck. Klaus could feel his breath inching closer and closer until a she wolf knocked him off of Klaus.

Zuri growled ripping and tearing at whatever she could to weaken Matasi. She looked back at her brother and smiled and then mouthed the words 'Go'. Before returning to fend off Matasi, who was now enraged.

"Do you need your big sister to stand up for you?! Are you going to run?! I'll kill her! I'll-" He got cut off by Zuri ranking her claws down his sides, and the water on the ground now turned red. With a whine, Zuri stumbled backwards, a deep gash on her side, and now Matasi was delivering blow after blow. She kicked him off and turned to Klaus. "GO!"

Klaus hesitated for a split second before diving back into the battle, determined on following Nokosi and Siren, hoping no one crossed his path.

~0~

Nokosi narrowed his eyes at the silence. "Its a tr-" He was cut off as a white she wolf knocked him to the ground and immediately began trying to bite at his throat. With adrenaline now coursing through his veins, the male easily kicked her off and aimed to catch the side of her back in his jaws and tear anything he could. He earned a cry which only encouraged him. "You bow, or you die. Your choice. I will not let you ruin the plans that have been set in stone-" He got cut off as she delivered a major blow to his back and growled. "Then you die!" Another lighting strike revealed how bloody the previously white she wolf had become, causing Nokosi to smile. However, before he could make another move, Siren turned around and ran.

Nokosi, who was too energized to think rationally, followed in pursuit and blinked as she brought him to the clearing. The alpha, who was shocked for a moment yowled as she knocked him over once again.

"You took everything from me! From my pack!" She tore at his skin. "You killed Faraday! My only daughter from my mate that you murdered in cold blood!" Tears streamed down her face. "I will make you pay!" She howled seemingly not stopping.

Nokosi, who was shocked, and a tad annoyed, by how fast she was, finally kicked her off and stood up and blinked blood out of his eye. "This wouldn't have happened-" He began as he approached her, recognizing her reliving the previous memory of when he slaughtered her mate. "If you would have just said yes. You are to blame for everything. Everything. I am just doing what needs to be done. You are a mere obstacle." He approached the shaking she wolf. "I don't tolerate obstacles." And with that, he jumped and knocked her on her back.

Siren tried to wiggle free, biting at any thing she could. He gasped as she bit down close to his neck. Too close. Irritated, he stomped on her stomach harder then he intended to and cringed once he heard a crunch. He had only meant to wind her. Whoops. He leaned down to the female who was gasping for air. "Give me rights to your pack. And this will be all over with." He growled. "My healer can fix you up. Everything will be fi-"

"Go to the dark forest!" She managed to hiss. "My pack will fight to the end. You will never win!" She started to choke for air.

Nokosi blinked. "Pity." He shook his head in disappointment. "You would have been a great warrior." And before she could even react, he clamped his jaws around her neck and attempted to comfort her as he bit down harder. "Shhh now. You will see your family soon." He whispered as he watched the life drain from her eyes. After a few more seconds he licked his lips, attempting to get the blood stains off of them. And backed away in disgust as the puddles of water turned to puddles of scarlet. "Like mother like daughter." He remarked, seeing the younger she wolf take the place of her mother for a split second as the lightning flashed. He sighed and shook his head before he began to assess his wounds.

~0~

Sage spun around to the wolf that had been glaring at him the whole trip and let loose, remembering that he had been so stuck up to him for the time he was here. With a smile, he saw the wolf run away and looked at the minor scratches and bight marks he had earned. He went to turn around yet blinked as a wolf jumped on his back, tearing and biting at whatever they could.

Sage attempted to throw the wolf off by smashing himself against a tree yet it was already gone. With a huff he got up, eyes scanning his surroundings and heart beat quickening. Though as he met the eyes of his daughter he seemed to pause, be frozen in time almost. Sage was only brought back to the present by her chuckle.

"You? My mother fell in love with you?" She laughed. "You don't even remember some of your own moves! Pathetic!" She darted to his side and ranked her claws along it, smiling at the scent of blood and the howl from Sage. "You're too old for this. What made you think you could ever fight in a war?" She shook her head. "Today is the day you die, father, and I will enjoy every moment of it." She went to go lash out on him again.
Old July 11th, 2019, 12:43 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

Once they had gotten closer to their camp, it was deadly silent. No sign of life anywhere, but suddenly with a yowl a she wolf attacked one of Viper's wolves. It suddenly became darker as storm clouds rolled in, cracks of lighting being one of the limited light sources, and after the growling of thunder, it started to rain. As if the ancestors were weeping at the sight of the picture unfolding below them.

~0~

As Zuri was taught, she located Nokosi, who was having a fierce battle with (imma just name the leader Siren) Siren and turned to Seba. "Seba go! Now!" She yowled, tackling a wolf of their own so he had a clean passageway, growling with frustration as the pinned wolf cried, traitor.

Klaus howled his signal, waiting to see if Siren had heard, and suddenly, the alpha female ran with her tail between her legs, almost bribing Nokosi to go and finish her off. "Hurry!" He yelped as Matasi grabbed his leg and dragged Klaus away much against his will.

~0~

"What do you think you're doing?" He snarled biting down harder once Klaus began to kick. "I never got to finish what I started....and this time Shadow isn't here to save you!"

With another crash of lighting, the two began their battle.

"Please, Matasi...don't-!" He dodged out of the way of the snarling wolf.

"Stop running! Fight you, coward!"

"I can't hurt you-" The dark-colored wolf was now on top of him, his fangs mere inches away from his neck. Klaus could feel his breath inching closer and closer until a she wolf knocked him off of Klaus.

Zuri growled ripping and tearing at whatever she could to weaken Matasi. She looked back at her brother and smiled and then mouthed the words 'Go'. Before returning to fend off Matasi, who was now enraged.

"Do you need your big sister to stand up for you?! Are you going to run?! I'll kill her! I'll-" He got cut off by Zuri ranking her claws down his sides, and the water on the ground now turned red. With a whine, Zuri stumbled backwards, a deep gash on her side, and now Matasi was delivering blow after blow. She kicked him off and turned to Klaus. "GO!"

Klaus hesitated for a split second before diving back into the battle, determined on following Nokosi and Siren, hoping no one crossed his path.

~0~

Nokosi narrowed his eyes at the silence. "Its a tr-" He was cut off as a white she wolf knocked him to the ground and immediately began trying to bite at his throat. With adrenaline now coursing through his veins, the male easily kicked her off and aimed to catch the side of her back in his jaws and tear anything he could. He earned a cry which only encouraged him. "You bow, or you die. Your choice. I will not let you ruin the plans that have been set in stone-" He got cut off as she delivered a major blow to his back and growled. "Then you die!" Another lighting strike revealed how bloody the previously white she wolf had become, causing Nokosi to smile. However, before he could make another move, Siren turned around and ran.

Nokosi, who was too energized to think rationally, followed in pursuit and blinked as she brought him to the clearing. The alpha, who was shocked for a moment yowled as she knocked him over once again.

"You took everything from me! From my pack!" She tore at his skin. "You killed Faraday! My only daughter from my mate that you murdered in cold blood!" Tears streamed down her face. "I will make you pay!" She howled seemingly not stopping.

Nokosi, who was shocked, and a tad annoyed, by how fast she was, finally kicked her off and stood up and blinked blood out of his eye. "This wouldn't have happened-" He began as he approached her, recognizing her reliving the previous memory of when he slaughtered her mate. "If you would have just said yes. You are to blame for everything. Everything. I am just doing what needs to be done. You are a mere obstacle." He approached the shaking she wolf. "I don't tolerate obstacles." And with that, he jumped and knocked her on her back.

Siren tried to wiggle free, biting at any thing she could. He gasped as she bit down close to his neck. Too close. Irritated, he stomped on her stomach harder then he intended to and cringed once he heard a crunch. He had only meant to wind her. Whoops. He leaned down to the female who was gasping for air. "Give me rights to your pack. And this will be all over with." He growled. "My healer can fix you up. Everything will be fi-"

"Go to the dark forest!" She managed to hiss. "My pack will fight to the end. You will never win!" She started to choke for air.

Nokosi blinked. "Pity." He shook his head in disappointment. "You would have been a great warrior." And before she could even react, he clamped his jaws around her neck and attempted to comfort her as he bit down harder. "Shhh now. You will see your family soon." He whispered as he watched the life drain from her eyes. After a few more seconds he licked his lips, attempting to get the blood stains off of them. And backed away in disgust as the puddles of water turned to puddles of scarlet. "Like mother like daughter." He remarked, seeing the younger she wolf take the place of her mother for a split second as the lightning flashed. He sighed and shook his head before he began to assess his wounds.

~0~

Sage spun around to the wolf that had been glaring at him the whole trip and let loose, remembering that he had been so stuck up to him for the time he was here. With a smile, he saw the wolf run away and looked at the minor scratches and bight marks he had earned. He went to turn around yet blinked as a wolf jumped on his back, tearing and biting at whatever they could.

Sage attempted to throw the wolf off by smashing himself against a tree yet it was already gone. With a huff he got up, eyes scanning his surroundings and heart beat quickening. Though as he met the eyes of his daughter he seemed to pause, be frozen in time almost. Sage was only brought back to the present by her chuckle.

"You? My mother fell in love with you?" She laughed. "You don't even remember some of your own moves! Pathetic!" She darted to his side and ranked her claws along it, smiling at the scent of blood and the howl from Sage. "You're too old for this. What made you think you could ever fight in a war?" She shook her head. "Today is the day you die, father, and I will enjoy every moment of it." She went to go lash out on him again.
(Great goodness this is war)

Shadow listened to Nokosi as he gave the final speech before battle before the bowl broke out and all hell came. Wolves fighting not only among the opposite pack, but their own pack as well. Shadow only took a step back and watched the fighting break loose, not really caring for the winner and lower of this fight. If it was meant to happen, it was meant to happen.

Seba waited for his moment in the quiet before the fighting broke loose. He watched as they have him his moment to catch Nokosi. Chasing after him, he watched as he murdered Siren. That was his final straw. While he was relaxed for that few moments he howled and jumped on Nokosi, clawing and biting at whatever he could on his body.

Old July 11th, 2019, 01:06 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
(Great goodness this is war)

Shadow listened to Nokosi as he gave the final speech before battle before the bowl broke out and all hell came. Wolves fighting not only among the opposite pack, but their own pack as well. Shadow only took a step back and watched the fighting break loose, not really caring for the winner and lower of this fight. If it was meant to happen, it was meant to happen.

Seba waited for his moment in the quiet before the fighting broke loose. He watched as they have him his moment to catch Nokosi. Chasing after him, he watched as he murdered Siren. That was his final straw. While he was relaxed for that few moments he howled and jumped on Nokosi, clawing and biting at whatever he could on his body.

(This was me before I started writing that: "Oh Ill just show what Nokosi does."*realizes has made ten million characters throughout the rp* *cries*

Also I give you permission to kill whoever is necessary for whichever plot you chose)

Nokosi yelped, the previous wounds from Siren seeming to be nothing compared to what this wolf had in store. It all was happening so fast, all he could do was dodge and rely on his instincts. After a great deal of struggling he managed to kick Seba off, but not without becoming badly wounded. "I knew it!" He yelped. "I knew you were not one of us!" He howled. "You are with those dim headed wolves aren't you?!" He dared to take a swipe at him. "Why can't you see I am trying to help!" The male yowled in outrage.

~0~

(I am going to put Matasi and Zuri on hault-whichever one dies depends on the plot choice, and im too spent on writing that big post so while Nokosi and Seba are battling so are Sage and Viper XD )

Old July 11th, 2019, 01:15 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

(This was me before I started writing that: "Oh Ill just show what Nokosi does."*realizes has made ten million characters throughout the rp* *cries*

Also I give you permission to kill whoever is necessary for whichever plot you chose)

Nokosi yelped, the previous wounds from Siren seeming to be nothing compared to what this wolf had in store. It all was happening so fast, all he could do was dodge and rely on his instincts. After a great deal of struggling he managed to kick Seba off, but not without becoming badly wounded. "I knew it!" He yelped. "I knew you were not one of us!" He howled. "You are with those dim headed wolves aren't you?!" He dared to take a swipe at him. "Why can't you see I am trying to help!" The male yowled in outrage.

~0~

(I am going to put Matasi and Zuri on hault-whichever one dies depends on the plot choice, and im too spent on writing that big post so while Nokosi and Seba are battling so are Sage and Viper XD )

Seba growled as he regained his balance staring down at Nokosi. "You're the dim headed one!" He shouted at Nokosi. " You say you want peace, you just want complete power. " He started circling around the wolf. "Your goals are to have control over everything and be the only ruler. I bet you were going to kill Shadow eventually as well weren't you." He growled lowly. " I'll see you dead before I see anymore chaos. " He leapt for the throat of Nokosi. Just like he was taught.

Old July 11th, 2019, 02:37 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Seba growled as he regained his balance staring down at Nokosi. "You're the dim headed one!" He shouted at Nokosi. " You say you want peace, you just want complete power. " He started circling around the wolf. "Your goals are to have control over everything and be the only ruler. I bet you were going to kill Shadow eventually as well weren't you." He growled lowly. " I'll see you dead before I see anymore chaos. " He leapt for the throat of Nokosi. Just like he was taught.

(skskshsjkshsh im sorry if i misunderstood you again ahHhHH)

Nokosi blinked. It was as if the world had slowed, almost to a stop. Unable to move, Nokosi was prepared for his fate, he stared death in the eyes as it inches closer and closer to him, it was as if the world found humor in his suffering. What a fitting end.
Old July 11th, 2019, 02:50 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

(skskshsjkshsh im sorry if i misunderstood you again ahHhHH)

Nokosi blinked. It was as if the world had slowed, almost to a stop. Unable to move, Nokosi was prepared for his fate, he stared death in the eyes as it inches closer and closer to him, it was as if the world found humor in his suffering. What a fitting end.
Sega had this wrapped up almost easily. Nokosi was no match for the speed and power of him. "You had cause the suffering of all people, your death will cause th is reign of fear and torture to an end. Goodbye Nokosi." He aimed his jaws right for the throat of his opponent, but was stopped d as he was rammed in the side by someone. Growling, he looked up to see who stopped him, from finishing his kill and was a bit shocked to see Taka, standing over Nokosi in a defensive position.

Taka was standing over his friend, growling defensively. "No! I won't let you kill him!" He said defensively. "I won't let you take my shining sun away from me." Tears starting to form from his eyes.

Old July 11th, 2019, 03:06 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Sega had this wrapped up almost easily. Nokosi was no match for the speed and power of him. "You had cause the suffering of all people, your death will cause th is reign of fear and torture to an end. Goodbye Nokosi." He aimed his jaws right for the throat of his opponent, but was stopped d as he was rammed in the side by someone. Growling, he looked up to see who stopped him, from finishing his kill and was a bit shocked to see Taka, standing over Nokosi in a defensive position.

Taka was standing over his friend, growling defensively. "No! I won't let you kill him!" He said defensively. "I won't let you take my shining sun away from me." Tears starting to form from his eyes.
Nokosi blinked as Taka stood in front of him. “Taka no!” He growled. “I told you-“ He referrers back to when he told him to stay out of trouble. He got up, pushing past the pains and aches of what Siren had left as he attempted to get Taka out of the way. “This is my fight. I cannot let you do this.” He looked at him with pleading eyes. He couldn’t even bear the thought of Taka dying. No, it brought him to tears just thinking about it. He cleared his throat, obviously not even going to stand a chance against Seba in the condition he was in.