by dino.
Last post by paris
Today 03:10 PM

Old May 8th, 2022, 06:24 PM
*intense sneezing fit*

My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: Firefly Cove

OPEN

Hemockfrost rushed into the thick of the crowd as she arrived, weaving in and out, trying to find an enemy to attack. It was hard, honestly, having to twist her head back and forth due to her lack of sight on her right. She hissed, the curly-furred molly covered in scars leaping at the scent of Windclan, trying to dig her teeth into their flesh.
Old May 8th, 2022, 06:26 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by corgigirl View Post
Immediately Pebblepaw hissed. But then she realized what happened, quickly running away to look for anyone who needed help.

Birchheart (THC)

He was hoping to fight a cat, bring down his wrath on a Riverclan warrior, but he’d settle for helping.
Jaystride wasn't going to pretend he understood what went down between Cindersky and Stagpaw, so he opted to intervene to stop the apprentice that was running away. Had it been clear she was fleeing, he wouldn't have bothered - but she seemed like she was looking for a place to jump in.

Haunches bunched, he sprang after her and swiped toward her back legs, intending on hooking them and bringing her down.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old May 8th, 2022, 06:29 PM
so life goes on

Bump Policy: 72 hrs
My Mood: Mysterious

: ̗̀ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ Ratwhisper [THEY/THEM] [ @wnder , OPEN ] ´ˎ˗

The pale grey feline was quite disappointed that they weren't partaking in battle. Why couldn't they fight? Did the scars on their body not show Fallownose their capabilities? With their ears pulled back, they turned to face Sootflare. Now, I just gotta hope that a Thunderclan cat throws themselves at me... Ratwhisper stretched out their limbs and stood up straight; though they were disappointed, that wasn't going to stop them from going along with their duties. They then waited patiently for the black and white tom to lead the group of cats.

Everyday, there's another thing on my mind. It weighs me down to the ground.

Art Shop

Very busy schedule | Bump me after 72 hours
Old May 8th, 2022, 06:30 PM
Percival Personal Jester

Bump Policy: 24 hours while not on hiatus, bump again after 7 days, don't bump on hiatuses.
My Mood: Adorable

| Whitepaw of Riverclan |

[I'm rolling for her moves/dodges, but you don't have too! ALSO, she's 18 moons old, not an app, so don't worry abt harming a yougin /j]

She came to the scene, hm, seemed as if the squirrels were doing. . .sub-par, and their allies were doing, okay, to be honest even her own dungscented clan weren't doing their best, what a joke. As she stalked around, she noticed a cat who seemed. . .kind of low n the brains, but to be fair, that was what she thought of everyone, so don't take it personal Beastflame.

She went into a battle position, before attempting to leap onto the war, claws unsheathed and teeth barred, if she'd be lucky, she would be able to land onto his back and maybe even take a nice, old chunk of it out, but if not, doing some damage would be nice.

| @Hopeless

tal was here... and here.... and also here!

Last edited by WinterMara; May 8th, 2022 at 06:32 PM.
Old May 8th, 2022, 06:35 PM
Genloser

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Starving

Quote:
Originally Posted by sid View Post
open, mans is out for blood //

➵ [ sleethound | he/him ]

everyone was running towards the cove, flying through the forest as fast as they could. sleethound, however, simply stalked behind. nightfall was practically there, so he easily blended in with his dark pelt. green eyes searched for his prey as he arrived. long, sharp claws unsheathed and scraped against the ground, shoulders rolling. he'd killed not too long ago - his claws had torn flesh and his paws had been coated in blood. he'd thrown the unconscious cat in a pond, leaving her to drown. but predators never got tired of hunting, did they?

he stepped into the small clearing, observing the ongoing battles between his clanmates and riverclanners. he wondered if his clanmates would have a problem with him being here considering he was a .. prisoner. actually, maybe this would change their opinions on him. he was helping them, wasn't that so kind? it really showed that he cared for the clan.

sleethounds tail gave a short lash before he bunched up his muscles, lowering into a crouch. then, the large tom threw himself at the nearest riverclanner, claws out and aiming to dig into fur and flesh. his goal tonight was to kill.
__
@Slushie - rolled a 15 //

➵ [ peonyraven | they/he ]

oh damnit. the second peonyraven felt paws on the top of their head, they let out a gasp; jaw falling open. it was all too quick, head getting slammed onto the ground with a scary amount of strength from someone so much younger than him. they swore they could feel their brain bounce around in their skull, a sharp pain shooting through their head before everything went black.

[ peonyraven is passed out - closed for tc, open for an rc cat to notice and drag them away! ]
__
@GoldenDays //

➵ [ nettleice | she/it ]

noticing the apprentice attempt to kick her underbelly, she tensed her muscles, glowering at the young tom. the kicks didn't send it flying off, but managed to get it off of the thunderclanner. goodness, would nettleice really have to hurt someone who was practically a kit compared to her?

clicking her tongue in annoyance, she darted towards crowpaw. it'd quickly swerve to the side, spin on it's front paws so it's hind legs would be facing the apprentice. then, she'd kick out her hind legs in an attempt to both stun him and claw his side with her hind claws.
~Crow’paw~

Yes! He’d knocked the riverclanner off him. He tended as he saw more cats from both clans enter the clearing, how many cats were here now?

Crow’paw jumped back as Nettle’ice darted towards him, as she turned away from him he decided to take that as his chance to get on her back. He reared up and jumped to try and fasten his claws onto her pelt, but one of her back legs did manage to hit him, it would no doubt leave some light scarring later. He winced as he felt it sting but he didn’t loose focus. All they needed to do was get riverclan to leave, and the cove was theirs. Starclan he could use some help, this cat was twice his size!

“One day, I know that you will be there. One day I’ll focus on the future, maybe one day. Oh Baby isn’t life so freaking inconsistent?”

Try and write at least a paragraph!
Click for characters \/

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Old May 8th, 2022, 06:41 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshall View Post
skystar ❀⋆˚₊⁻∘・
[rolled a 20!]
// ➵ @marni @starry. @elysian @Naiad @lonely.lilyx @Wintermist @NinjaBloss @x ghostie

skystar backed up quickly before cindersky aimed a swipe at his face. he heard cindersky's cry for reinforcements and wouldn't let it go unnoticed. with a snarl, he looked to robinpaw "robinpaw! go back to camp and call for beansprout, lilycreek, willowfeather, saltpaw and crimsondeer and bring them back here!" he said backing away from cindersky even more. he looked and saw one of the shields, shimmerbird and yelled to her. "shimmerbird! go to windclan and request reinforcements! go! now!" skystar said going into a crouch and pounced at the apprentice next to cindersky to give time for his sister to make it back to camp.
Quote:
Originally Posted by marni View Post
[ i didn't see skystar attempt a move on cindersky so i didn't roll! ]

Cindersky
She wasted no time in twisting to follow Skystar. Going after an apprentice? That was low for him - it reminded her of another RiverClan leader. One who saw fit to slaughter a patrol of apprentices out with their mentor and leave them a bloodied mess in the territory.

With a snarl she leapt towards the leaders back, claws extended and aiming to lock into his shoulders and yank him back away from Lotuspaw. "It must be a trend for the leaders of RiverClan to go after our apprentices," she snapped as her teeth shot forward in an attempt to rip into his ear.

[ @marshall ]
[ don't mind me joining the fun ]

Skystar seemed to be a bit bogged down! Jaystride wasn't surprised to see him targeting an apprentice - it was very RiverClan of their leader to go after the less experienced, after all.

Cindersky had his back on lock down, so Jaystride determined the best course of action would be to intervene between his buddy and the fish.

He lunged, aiming to wedge himself in the space between Skystar and Lotuspaw. Ideally; if Cindersky wasn't able to pull Skystar back enough, Jaystride would take the brunt of the pounce intended for Lotuspaw.

Regardless of what happened though, his intent was ultimately to go after Skystar's chest and throat - aiming his claws accordingly.

[ @x ghostie ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old May 8th, 2022, 06:43 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: Firefly Cove

Snowleap [ he/them ]
➢ After Cindersky had left him there after he had yielded, the dark-furred tomcat did not know how long he had laid there before opening his eyes. Well, one of them at the very least. He couldn’t open his left one since half of his face was coated in blood from a nasty slash over his eyelid. It didn’t get his actual eye though, thankfully, and he would be able to still see fine in the future... probably. There were still flashes of teeth and claws all around him, accompanied by loud screeches and hisses. The battle was still very much going on, so he must’ve not been resting for too terribly long. Good. Slowly, the tall oriental longhair lifted himself into a sitting position, his whole damn body aching from being slammed into multiple times throughout his entire single battle. The area between his shoulder and neck was coated with the familiar sticky blood that covered part of his face. That one was probably the worst injury out of all of them. It wouldn't kill him. Or maybe it would. They were not a medicine cat.

Thankfully, his legs and tail had survived everything, but he’d definitely have scars once all this had healed up. Snowleap didn’t look forward to dealing with Snakeheart to get treated though. Lifting a paw, Snowleap licked it and then drew it over his face, but unfortunately, it only stained his paw and did not clean any of his beaten face. Hell. Taking a deep breath, his throat and chest hurt terribly and he just wished he could curl up and sleep. This was not the place for it though. Heaving himself to his paws, Snowleap began to realize that he didn’t know where Risingpaw was. One of his apprentices was in one of the first battle parties to come here, wasn’t he? Looking around, the Riverclan deputy searched the many faces around him for the familiar pelt colors of his student, but to his dismay, he could not see the youth anywhere. “Rising.. paw!” The tomcat struggled to call out for him, slowly making his way through the battlefield with a beaten, painful body. He didn’t even see Skystar. Oh Starclan, maybe he should just go back to camp. His head pounded and urged to do so, but he refused. No! He needed to know if Risingpaw was okay.

[ @marni @Slushie ]

-- jae mark off --

Last edited by BEAR.; May 8th, 2022 at 06:49 PM.
Old May 8th, 2022, 06:58 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive

@Moonraven
just a note, i'm cloning him! i'll be doing rolls for his moves,/dodges, but you don't have to^^ //

ooh, now there was a cat who sleethound was interested in taking on. the large dark tom immediately began to make his move, padding towards the equally large tom. once he got in front of the windclanner, he stopped to inspect the scarred feline. "you know, you guys are helping the bad guy in this situation. makes your clan seem like a bunch of dung-faces." he said with a slight snort. then, he quickly leapt at batglare. his goal was to hook his claws into the toms shoulders, twist them in deeper, then rip them out in a quick wrench.
__
@GoldenDays //

➵ [ nettleice | she/it ]

nettleice let out a quiet hiss as claws dug into her pelt, large ears flattening. ugh, this little bug was annoying. the warriors annoyance only rose when it noticed windclan reinforcements coming. reinforcements from another clan, really? leaning forward, she suddenly threw her head back in an attempt to harshly headbutt crowpaw. if that landed, it'd quickly shake it's pelt as hard as it could, trying to fling the tom off.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old May 8th, 2022, 07:21 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAE. View Post
Though Jaystride managed to mostly evade the blow toward his head (it clipped him, which wasn't the best feeling) it distracted him enough her click landed and he stumbled.

Regaining his footing in the sand, he made a quick lunge toward her side, intending on raking his claws across her fur.

[ @Bliss. ]
-->Heronflight<--
The last battle she was in ended badly. She wasn't going to let it happen again(not with the same roleplayer). Heronflight stood her ground, feeling claws hit her side. she scented the smell of fresh blood, but she kept at it. She wasn't going to get distracted now. She turned herself around real quick, getting on her hind legs, but made sure her belly was exposed before trying to push down his shoulders to make his weight buckle underneath him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprig View Post
[ @Bliss. ]

{Pinecrash}{Thunderclan}

As he made eye contact with his opponent her obvious rage sent a shiver of surprise down his spine. Did she think this was personal? Never had he fought a warrior for personal reasons. They were both just doing their duties, and that was mutually understood. Right? For the second time he was distracted, and she used it to her advantage. She dug her fangs into his shoulder. With a growl of pain, he pulled away before it got too deep. His shoulder and sides stinging, he dodged around to her side. I need to land a blow, or I’ll loose! Even with his limited knowledge of the other warrior he could tell she was charged with fury and focus. He wasn’t sure which one was worst. With another growl to rally himself he aimed a blow at her flank.
-->Petuniafire<--
This cat wasn't really putting up much of a fight. She wanted this to be fair, so she allowed him to land the blow at her flank. She felt herself skid back a bit, but with all her strength Petuniafire ducked to the left before trying to ram her head into his side. If it landed she would knock him over and pin him down to try and give his neck a bite, but it wouldn't be hard. She was against killing anyone not when this cat didn't deserve it.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old May 8th, 2022, 07:28 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by sid View Post
@NinjaBloss
hope you dont mind //

oh, boohoo. riverclan was so weak that they had to call for reinforcements from windclan. what a bunch of wimps! first they used poison claws, and now they couldn't even defend themselves without the help of another clan? and he thought thunderclan was an embarrassment...god.

watching a group of windclanners arrive, sleethounds focus was on the deputy. for a moment, he watched the deputy fling himself into the clearing, padding near the edge of the clearing. then, he started at a slow trot, weaving between fighting cats. his pace quickened into a sprint, heading straight for fallownose. he was hoping to barrel into the tom, his paws stretched out and aiming to get a grip on him.

The sound of pawsteps pounding towards him over the rage of battle alerted Fallownose that someone was charging at him. He knew he wouldn't have enough time to dodge since they would have had to be pretty close for him to have heard, so instead he dropped flat to the ground and rolled onto his back, long legs lashing upwards in an attempt to trip or claw his opponent's belly depending on whether they had simply been charging him or leaping at him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenosaurus View Post
Brightpaw [ they/she/he ]
➢Prowling through the battlefield with their tail flicking behind them anxiously, the slim apprentice noticed more cats flooding into the clearing. Somewhere through all of it, the Thunderclan apprentice was able to hear a cat yell something about bringing Windclan to help. Uh-oh, that’s not good. Brightpaw was soon able to find the source of the announcement and eased behind the Riverclan shield known as Shimmerbird, who was distracted by the chaos surrounding them to not notice the youth sneaking up behind her now. “Perfect.” Brightpaw thought, easing into a crouch and moving swiftly through the grass towards the shecat, approaching from behind. With a furious yowl that worked as their makeshift battlecry, the multicolored tortie rushed forward, their claws unsheathing yet again as they aimed to sink their claws into Shimmerbird’s flank.

Shimmerbird hissed as a sharp pain suddenly erupted on her flank from where someone was clawing her. She whirled around and aimed a harsh swipe downwards at where she expected the warrior's chest to be, only to realize it was heading right towards an apprentice's throat. The Shield's eyes widened in horror, but it was too late for her to stop the momentum. Please StarClan let them dodge it, I don't want to kill an apprentice today.