Today 09:31 PM

Old February 9th, 2023, 11:23 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbiteye View Post
Eggpaw watched his mentor. He nodded after her instructions. Sounded simple enough. He imagined that Dogtooth was a plump, juicy mouse. He like those. The thought of it made his mouth water. He crouched down, ready for when Dogtooth turned, then began padding forward, eyes locked on the tip of her tail.

Dogtooth | she/her
A cinnamon tortoiseshell she cat with brown eyes, compact face, and short build

Pleased that Eggpaw seemed to pick up on everything she spun on her heels and sat facing the forest. The pine trees stretching far into the distance, the sun had begun to infiltrate the valley coating the tops of the taller trees in gold. Perhaps this is what she needed, something to take care of that wasn’t herself. She let her eyes flutter closed to focus on the sounds around her, for a moment forgetting the training she was in the middle of.

If he had started already, she wasn’t sure, it was harder to discern what was the sound of paw steps when the wind began to pick up. She angled her ears as far back as she could hopefully to catch sound of him approaching but for now.. couldn’t sense anything.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old February 9th, 2023, 12:26 PM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by wren View Post

Dogtooth | she/her

Pleased that Eggpaw seemed to pick up on everything she spun on her heels and sat facing the forest. The pine trees stretching far into the distance, the sun had begun to infiltrate the valley coating the tops of the taller trees in gold. Perhaps this is what she needed, something to take care of that wasn’t herself. She let her eyes flutter closed to focus on the sounds around her, for a moment forgetting the training she was in the middle of.

If he had started already, she wasn’t sure, it was harder to discern what was the sound of paw steps when the wind began to pick up. She angled her ears as far back as she could hopefully to catch sound of him approaching but for now.. couldn’t sense anything.

Seeing her ears flick back at him, Eggpaw froze. Didn't even dare to breath. Had she heard him? He wouldn't be surprised. Continuing forward, every pawstep seemed to echo around him, every pine needle and twig in the forest seemed intent on gathering under his paws and snapping louder than a fox's last yowl.
Eggpaw knew that if he continued thinking like this, his heart would start beating louder than a woodpecker. He had to finish it quick. Giving up all effort of silence, the apprentice lunger forward the last pawsteps and launched himself at Dogtooth.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Last edited by MockingRabbit; February 9th, 2023 at 12:28 PM.
Old February 9th, 2023, 01:10 PM
I’m full of it

Dogtooth | she/her

It was awful to wait in anticipation, knowing Eggpaw wouldn’t do damage wasn’t even comforting either. She knew she was going to be pounced on… but when? Perhaps he was taking a long time to perfect the hunting crouch.. perhaps he was just right behind her. The anticipation was killing her and then-

SMACK!

Eggpaw crashed straight into her back with a successful pounce. Dogtooth lurched forward with the force and face planted with a yelp. Then sat back upright gently brushing the dirt off of herself. “Excellent Eggpaw! Excellent!” though she was confident she’d be sore from that contact, she felt a sense of pride. “I didn’t even hear you once.” she smiled and turned to face him, extending a paw to reaffirm his success by pressing it to his shoulder.

“We shall try that exercise again. However, this time I will begin to move. There will be a greater distance between us. You can take as much time as you need, if I hear you I’ll scamper away like a rabbit. If you get that one we’ll go looking for some real prey.”

François Lelord

Old February 10th, 2023, 02:08 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post

[ @daenerys It’s Roan time! ]

Shadowfur narrowed his eyes as the outsider croaked their final words.

He almost, almost felt bad about killing this cat. He pushed the wisps of those feelings away, shaking his head. This cat had trespassed and displayed aggression. Shadowfur was under orders to kill all trespassing cats. He had made the right decision. He had made the right decision.

The scene before him did little to phase or shock Roanpaw, and soon enough the brown and cream tom materialized from the shadows. Padding on silent paws until he was just behind Shadowfur on his right side, he blinked. Blood stained the ground around the body that was clearly lifeless. The warrior next to him was shaking his head, which had the tom confused. "Dead." Quiet, yet monotone and sturdy as he announced that the body before him was dead.

Tail flicked before his eyes once again shifted to Shadowfur. Roanpaw stared, unblinking, at the tom as if analyzing him, his own expression unreadable and... rather unnerving. Green eyes glowed against his brown and cream face.

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; February 13th, 2023 at 09:11 PM.
Old February 10th, 2023, 11:17 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

@Rabbiteye

I believe I already responded to this....if this is the wrong thing do you mind pointing me in the right direction with a mention? Please and thank you.
Old February 10th, 2023, 12:27 PM
I am REBORN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangoLovesCheese View Post
Mintbranch lifted his tail and lightly placed it against a branch, he snapped it with a paw and then the mouse ran, the sound echoed across making it seem like it came from the opposite side. Soon the large vole had ran straight into his brown paws. He snapped its neck in his jaws. Licking his mouth he buried his prey and crouched. "Your a warrior no?" he meowed
//Ah, you forgot to mention/quote me
"Nice catch," Cloversun mewed, "Yeah, demoted warrior for three moons for not completing my patrol. My patrol mates however, got off easily," she huffed the last part.

Old February 10th, 2023, 01:42 PM
I am REBORN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wren View Post

Dogtooth | she/her

It was awful to wait in anticipation, knowing Eggpaw wouldn’t do damage wasn’t even comforting either. She knew she was going to be pounced on… but when? Perhaps he was taking a long time to perfect the hunting crouch.. perhaps he was just right behind her. The anticipation was killing her and then-

SMACK!

Eggpaw crashed straight into her back with a successful pounce. Dogtooth lurched forward with the force and face planted with a yelp. Then sat back upright gently brushing the dirt off of herself. “Excellent Eggpaw! Excellent!” though she was confident she’d be sore from that contact, she felt a sense of pride. “I didn’t even hear you once.” she smiled and turned to face him, extending a paw to reaffirm his success by pressing it to his shoulder.

“We shall try that exercise again. However, this time I will begin to move. There will be a greater distance between us. You can take as much time as you need, if I hear you I’ll scamper away like a rabbit. If you get that one we’ll go looking for some real prey.”

Eggpaw beamed, pleased with Dogtooth's praise. He shook his pelt clean, then listened to what else she had to say. He grew cocky at his success. This next one would be easy. Crouching down, Eggpaw nodded to Dogtooth. "I am ready."

Old February 10th, 2023, 02:32 PM
i'm back!! &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

☄. *. ⋆ Sorrelflare
When the group had been taken to the spot where Daintypaw had been taken, it was obvious that both of those horrid beasts were there. Though the dog scent overpowered the most and he let out a small growl at the scent, truly he hated those ugly beasts. His eyes watched Redmoon seem to fall into some state before quickly getting out of it, he simply took note of it but shook out his fur, "All of you be on high alert, dogs may be loud, smelly, and large beasts they still can be quick to attack if you aren't paying attention."
@Katieuwu @oci @Zella

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)
Old February 10th, 2023, 03:37 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Mintbranch nodded to the warrior who had gotten her name back recently. He looked around and sighed, Marshpaw hadn't been able to come. Unless he would catch up.
@peachWolf27.
Old February 10th, 2023, 03:54 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbiteye View Post
Eggpaw beamed, pleased with Dogtooth's praise. He shook his pelt clean, then listened to what else she had to say. He grew cocky at his success. This next one would be easy. Crouching down, Eggpaw nodded to Dogtooth. "I am ready."

Dogtooth | she/her

Dogtooth nodded in affirmation, spun on her heels again and this time crouched down low. She hobbled forward a few steps attempting to imitate the nature of prey. Dropping her nose low to the ground and giving everything a good sniff, hopping a few paces ahead, sniffing again, hopping, sniffing.

François Lelord