Today 06:27 PM

Old May 15th, 2020, 06:15 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamInkBot View Post
He went in
Blizzardkit looked around the den and smiled. It was smaller than the nursery, but taller up.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 15th, 2020, 06:28 PM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

"I suppose we need to learn tail signals, and perhaps the play dead move." She mewed, raising her head in thought. "Follow me, we can practice." She mewed, flicking her tail for Snowpaw to follow. (Move rp to RC training island) @Mumble
Old May 15th, 2020, 09:21 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto View Post

Stormkit hoped she hadn't startled the other kit too much. But it was nice having company with some cat her own age. Plus, this was quite fun! "Where did you get the idea to do this?" She asked curiously. She never would've thought about looking for shapes in clouds! She looked at the cloud he was pointing too and nodded enthusiastically. "Ooh I see it!" She let out a giggle, hopping up and down as she looked for another one. Stormkit saw a cloud and tilted her head, stopping as she focused hard on the cloud. "That one looks... like a fish? Or maybe a duck?" She pondered and turned to Beankit. "What do you think it looks like?" She asked.

Beankit felt more and more at ease, very excited that someone liked this sort of thing. But her question took him by surprise. Did no cat else just sit up and look at the clouds? He was sure he hadn't made it up, as he had done plenty of cloudwatching in his old house with his humans. Oh, no. He pushed that thought out of his head immediately, not wanting to stir old memories. "I, um, I've seen other cats do it." Not a lie, but definitely not the whole truth. He just hoped Stormkit wouldn't get curious and push. The siamese squinted at the cloud in question, and then said, "Maybe it's one of those big birds with the long necks... I kinda forgot what they were called."

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old May 16th, 2020, 01:36 AM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Shimmeringpool narrowed her eyes at her brother in sibling annoyance at the mention of being walked all over on. Softly snoring the silver and white molly gently cuffed her brother over the ears. "I know..it's just that I don't want to hurt her feelings or anything she is just an apprentice."Shimmeringpool knew that if the demands got worse that she would have to put Berrypaw in her place and hopefully it would never come to that.
Perking her ears a smile blossomed on her silvery features. "That's good! I'm glad that she is active and bubbly. Perhaps her personality would rub off of you since you do need to smile more often." Teasing her brother.

@x ghostie
Old May 16th, 2020, 02:16 AM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Shimmeringpool furrowed her invisible eyebrows at Fawnsqueak response. "You can't possibly blame yourself for your apprentice running away. It was her choice to flee and you have lack of experience with mentoring that does not make you 'bad at mentoring'. It would be the same thing as saying you're not a good hunter when you barely have had a chance to.

Blinking head the molly let out a soft chuckle. "Yup I don't even want to be around the Two-Leg place so I definitely won't let Berrypaw over there." Teach them to be civilized savages? What kind of mouse-brain idea was that? Shimmeringpool would never try and put her apprentice in harm's way. But hearing Fawnsqueaks encouragement helped the molly feel better.

@Dipper
Old May 16th, 2020, 02:30 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

Thistlestep was honestly getting pretty sick of the whole.. elite training shebang, but he had a good idea of where he wanted to go with it now.

That was: dump it on someone else, just like Eagleflight did to him. Except.. now, he felt like he had a perfect candidate for the role, not just the first cat he came across.

Someone who had expressed interest in the program, who had been active in it while he could be..

"Hey, Wormbite!" He called over to the younger warrior as soon as he caught sight of his dark pelt. "Can I speak with you for a moment?"

[ @x ghostie ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old May 16th, 2020, 04:21 AM
work is never done

Quote:
Originally Posted by hope View Post

@BILL.

spiderpaw whirled around and opened her mouth to screech in surprise before realizing it was lionstar. "oh, howdy! fun to see you again," she said. at the question, she didn't know what to say. "uhm, well you see, i don't really know?? i mean i guess i was like wandering around but i don't know where i was wandering around and i don't know why i was wandering around?? i mean i don't think i was lost but i might've been lost but the place looked really familiar.... i honestly have no idea what i was doing?? your guess is as good as mine," spiderpaw said. "i should probably stop talking. my friends say i talk way too much when i'm a little nervous & it gets annoying. i'm not nervous, by the way, nope. not nervous at all-" oh. ohh. spider realized she was being counterproductive and closed her mouth, giving lionstar a small smile.
... Well at least this wasn't as underwhelming as 'I don't know.'

Time to be the bearer of bad news, then.

"Spiderpaw, you've been gone for over two seasons. A lot has changed, and frankly... the cats that were your friends probably don't exist here anymore. Oakflame buzzed off ages ago, so while I'll allow you to rejoin, you will need a new mentor."

Lionstar wasn't going to beat around the bush. "In addition to that, I want you to reconnect with your den-mates. There's a lot of new faces-- get to know them!

"Dawncloud [ @Spiderfrost], can you come over here for a moment?"

Old May 16th, 2020, 12:52 PM
What even...

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post

... Well at least this wasn't as underwhelming as 'I don't know.'

Time to be the bearer of bad news, then.

"Spiderpaw, you've been gone for over two seasons. A lot has changed, and frankly... the cats that were your friends probably don't exist here anymore. Oakflame buzzed off ages ago, so while I'll allow you to rejoin, you will need a new mentor."

Lionstar wasn't going to beat around the bush. "In addition to that, I want you to reconnect with your den-mates. There's a lot of new faces-- get to know them!

"Dawncloud [ @Spiderfrost], can you come over here for a moment?"

The molly turned at the sound of her name and walked over to join Lionstar and a young cat she hadn't seen before.

"Yes, Lionstar?" she asked.

-- @hope --
Old May 16th, 2020, 12:57 PM
wanna play a game?

My Mood: Queenly

spiderpaw beamed. "thank youu! i won't let you down again, i hope. maybe. i'll try not to. i won't wander off, at least... though i will miss oakflame," she said with a sad tone. "hm??" she hmmed, looking in confusion at dawncloud. she'd never heard of her before. wow, i really have been gone a while, she realized, flashing dawncloud a tiny, hesitant smile and glancing over at lionstar with a what-are-you-doing-what-did-i-just-get-myself-into face. @BILL. @Spiderfrost
i’m smiling too”

---

Last edited by panchiko; May 16th, 2020 at 12:59 PM.
Old May 16th, 2020, 01:17 PM
work is never done

"This is Spiderpaw." Lionstar nodded toward the apprentice. "She was a former Clan-mate of ours who has just returned to us.. but her old mentor is gone, so I want you to take over her training. I don't know where she left off.. that'll be up to you both to figure out, but it's been quite some time so she'll be quite rusty at it!"

[ @Spiderfrost, @hope ]