Last post by Kedamono
Today 10:42 PM
⯎ Blaze's Art Shop ⯎
by zBlaze
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 10:37 PM

Old December 12th, 2023, 08:42 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Galewood

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler | He/him | 43 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

So Watertail snarled at him for his little 'accident' but to be frank Crowtooth did not care, occupied with his apprentice.

It seemed voting had come to an end and the decision was set and it was what he feared, that a contract between shadowclan and windclan was to be set. The tunnelers trap was sealed however, he'd said his piece and the final decision was not to be his alone, even as it drooped his tattered ears.

Still, there was a light in this darkness. To the toms surprise and to the slow relaxation of his tense back his plea was being considered. Even if it was a futile idea to think one extra cats presence could guard Twilightstar from Dawnstars cruelty the idea of not having to be stuck on anxious tenterhooks while the molly was gone negotiating was a comfort. So while it was a bit stupid, the thought of the she-cat that'd been the main enate type figure in his life potentially not being alone with the vile beast was very nice.

Case in point, the scolding in a tone he'd been on the end of several times in life. Was it for the Watertail thing? Was it for the past outburst he'd had against shadowclan in the past (generally without explicit permission)? Who knows, but it earned a bashful crooked grin of agreement and a calmer pleased chuff as the meeting was called to a close.

Nothing to do now but wait and to take his mind off of the topic as Twilightstar padded away Nightpaw got full attention.

@Moonraven

Last edited by Rani; December 12th, 2023 at 08:42 PM.
Old December 12th, 2023, 09:07 PM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

Batglare listened to Twilightstar's closing speech and then rose from his seat. His intense yellow-green glare sat on Whisperingpaw as the apprentice settled rather quickly after a stern warning. Perhaps he won't be as much trouble as he thought, the young cat was obedient. He could work with that.

"Go see if the queens or elders need any prey or new bedding, and then go work on your front paw strike, work both paws each, it's a self-explanatory and easy battle move. Just strike out with your front paw. If I'm back early enough and able, we'll work from there." Batglare grunted to the apprentice, standing as Softsong joined him. He couldn't take Whisperingpaw with him, but he could at least give him something to do well he was gone.

The senior warrior dropped his gaze to Beastpaw who continued to plead even after he had decided on who he was taking. "I've already spoken, I do not like repeating myself. Stay." He growled to the younger cat, hoping Tigermist got control of her apprentice. Batglare could only tolerate so much insubordinate and whining.

"We're leaving," Batglare growled to those he had called for his patrol, noticing that some were being slow. If they didn't show up, he'd deal with it later, he wasn't waiting on them all day.
@GhostlyStarfinder [Beastpaw] @ChaosBringer. [Whisperingpaw] @Fritter [Hogstrike ], @vellichor [Heatherwhisker], @lesbianism [Softsong], @Undertaker [Leechscar], @Estelle [Silverpaw]
Beastpaw huffed and flounced off in that kitlike manner, befitting her young age.

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!
Old December 13th, 2023, 01:54 AM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Paranoid

Hog strike
Hog strike had been lingering, waiting for the call to leave for the patrol, and once he heard it was quick to stand up. Of course he had a few second thoughts on the patrol, but it was as easy as shaking them off and he was all ready to go, he made his way over to Batglare.
@Moonraven

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old December 13th, 2023, 06:17 AM
Intense Card Player ♤

Bump Policy: 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Breezy

Quailheart, who had been watching, was eager and hopeful for any sort of company. She padded toward the nearest cat (Insert name here) and reluctantly waved her tail in greeting. "Hello," She said politely, eyes wide with embarrassment. She got the awkward feeling she was being watched.
Old December 13th, 2023, 07:01 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Leechscar kept his maw shut as he observed how the arguing came to an end and one of the mouthy featherbrains decided to leave the clan altogether. Leechscar didn't mind the arguing, but when the cat you were arguing with refused to listen or rather listened to what they felt hearing an not the whole point it became a bother. He hated repeating himself over and over so shutting up and letting cats run their mouths often saved him a few brain cells.

Leechscar decided to ignore Crowtooth's babble, slightly offended that the tom seemed to think him clueless about what ShadowClan put WindClan through because he hadn't been there. Leechscar didn't care about what WindClan went through, just Twilightstar. He's heard the stories of the hell she went through due to Dawnstar and watched the ShadowClan leader rip his foster mother apart in front of him and his littermate. He didn't forget or forgive her, but if he let his past blind him from seeing the problem occurring right now... The large tom shook the thought off and looked up at his mother.

Twilightstar seemingly shut down most of the protests against ShadowClan. For when called for a vote few if any spoke out against her. So the alliance was going through and he was being added to Batglare's patrol, not surprising. His ears twitched slightly hearing that Silverpaw was coming with. He shifted his green eyes in the older molly's direction who seemed pleased to hear that she was going. She trotted right up to Batglare's side at the head of the patrol. Leechscar slowly trailed behind her settling a tail length back, amused.

Silverpaw, despite her name, did have a couple of moons on him in age. But that didn't matter to him. She chose to remain with the name paw and still had some training to get done, and was his apprentice. That was that. Regardless of her age or skill in battle, Leechscar would have to keep an eye on her to make sure she didn't get into trouble. It had to be a while since she last found herself in battle. He'd appreciate her not dying.

As he waited for Batglare to give them the go-ahead to head out, Leechscar shifted around until he found his mother. She looked a bit more tired than when she started the meeting, and he was a bit too far to see what was brewing behind that single eye of hers. He hoped she was alright, the tom gave the leader a light tail wave of farewell and then looked around for Dreamlight, hoping to catch her orange gaze before they departed.
@Moonraven

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old December 14th, 2023, 04:51 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: once a week/every 7 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

(open!!!)
Ravenwing

as the black tom made his way towards a comfortable looking spot a bit further off from the more busy central area he let his pale green eyes trail the clearing, carefully observing the other cats before quietly hissing to himself, his eyes snapping towards his rear and the culprit of the sudden pain.
his weak left hind leg, weakly twitching and shaking under the pressure of his weight, had been bothering him on and off for the majority of his "adult" life.
"barely 18 moons and i cant even stand upright" he grumbled quietly to himself as he took a few more steps before finally arranging his lanky body into a comfortable laying position.
he tucked his front paws underneath his chest as he took a final look around before setting his head down to doze.

(open!!!. feel free to wake him up lol)
(please tell me if anything is wrong/needs improvement this is my first post and im not 100% sure what im doing+im selftaught in english so pls be patient)

Last edited by alec; December 14th, 2023 at 04:54 PM. Reason: typo that changes meaning of sentence
Old December 15th, 2023, 06:23 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by al3cc766 View Post
(open!!!)
Ravenwing

as the black tom made his way towards a comfortable looking spot a bit further off from the more busy central area he let his pale green eyes trail the clearing, carefully observing the other cats before quietly hissing to himself, his eyes snapping towards his rear and the culprit of the sudden pain.
his weak left hind leg, weakly twitching and shaking under the pressure of his weight, had been bothering him on and off for the majority of his "adult" life.
"barely 18 moons and i cant even stand upright" he grumbled quietly to himself as he took a few more steps before finally arranging his lanky body into a comfortable laying position.
he tucked his front paws underneath his chest as he took a final look around before setting his head down to doze.

(open!!!. feel free to wake him up lol)
(please tell me if anything is wrong/needs improvement this is my first post and im not 100% sure what im doing+im selftaught in english so pls be patient)
Midnightrain

Midnightrain side eyed the tom nearby as he hissed in pain, concern flashing in her stoney eyes before dissipating back into cool neutrality. "Raven?" She murmured as softly and as gently as she could with her brisk tone, watching as he... fell asleep? Hm. Reaching over, she tried to subtly give him a light tap. "Raven, bro, it's a meeting?" She whispered, a flash of concern and mild amusement darting through her cool gray-ish eyes.

(on mobile so replies will get long but I wanted to nab this because raven is so cuteee)

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old December 15th, 2023, 07:06 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: once a week/every 7 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarice. View Post

Midnightrain

Midnightrain side eyed the tom nearby as he hissed in pain, concern flashing in her stoney eyes before dissipating back into cool neutrality. "Raven?" She murmured as softly and as gently as she could with her brisk tone, watching as he... fell asleep? Hm. Reaching over, she tried to subtly give him a light tap. "Raven, bro, it's a meeting?" She whispered, a flash of concern and mild amusement darting through her cool gray-ish eyes.

(on mobile so replies will get long but I wanted to nab this because raven is so cuteee)

ravenwing

the tom startled awake, rapidly lifting his head and whipping it around to eye the culprit responsible for disrupting his slumber.
"oh yeah right.. uh i thought we were done with this though??" he muttered, staring at the ground by his paws as he slowly and stiffly untangled his limbs, shaking the sleep off as he stood.
"you need anything from me?" he inquired and finally lifted his gaze meet the other cat's eyes.
waiting for an answer he awkwardly settled down again, trying to ignore the dull numb feeling his hind left leg gave off as he sat down, curling his tail around his body to rest in front of his front paws, desperate to keep up a good, or well, however good an appearance can be after being caught sleeping during a meeting.

(me rn because someone finally replied: )

Last edited by alec; December 17th, 2023 at 05:47 PM. Reason: grammar error fix
Old January 5th, 2024, 06:09 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Everything felt slightly off now that he was no longer in the clan. It's only been a few days but there was this tension amongst the clan that constantly had her on edge. She knew it would eventually settle, as the clan often did after some time. The WindClan leader hoped her emotional and mental state would also do the same. Sleep was little and what prey she ate tasted bland and disgusting, making her stomach roll with nausea.

Twilightstar knew that it had to do with her bottled-up emotions, mostly guilt and that it would pass so long as she powered through it. Just push, push, push, and all would be well. So push she did. It was time for a clan meeting. With the recent news that Bravebird brought her, Twilightstar couldn't lie around just because it was a struggle getting out of her nest.

So out into the blistering cold and onto the branch over her den, she went. Her whiskers twitched with unease as she waited for the branch to stop swaying underneath her weight. Once it stilled and she was as comfortable as it was going to get, she raised her voice so that it reached every corner of her camp and beyond. "WindClan, gathering below the Galewood for a clan meeting."
#wcmeeting

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old January 5th, 2024, 06:11 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Bearpelt arrived.

Foxpaw arrived.

Birdpaw arrived.

Snakepaw arrived.

Caterpillarpaw arrived.

Swankit arrived.

Hummingbirdkit arrived.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.