Last post by lionparty25
Today 10:27 PM

Old December 25th, 2022, 05:43 AM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: RiverClan Patrols & Joining

- .Fennelcall. -
( @Aethon @Oasis @Birdspirit - Reminder that my username has a '.' )

The tabby noticed that Gullpaw started to make his way over to him, and he saw no harm in having a quick chat with his little brother, as long as neither tom was late to their patrols, although Gullpaw's calm tone somewhat surprised him, "I'm doing well, how has your training been going?" he asked in return, Larkpaw and Kestrelpaw had both recently decided that talking with their older brother was lame, so he was glad that Gullpaw wasn't reluctant to talk with him. As Pumpkinfire approached the two of them Fennelcall noticed that he looked confused and a bit annoyed, which left Fennelcall slightly puzzled, he gave the warrior a dip of his head in greeting, and as he was about to go back to his small talk with his brother he spotted an apprentice looking around, ah- thats probably Dewpaw. He attempted to get his patrol mates attention to help them find where they needed to be, before turning to face Gullpaw, "Your patrol is probably waiting for you, perhaps we can keep chatting once we each get back?" he gave the apprentice a little smile.

Fennelcall stood up swiftly, "Lets head out, it shouldn't take very long provided that we don't bump into any Shadowclan warriors." He gave Gullpaw a goodbye nod before heading towards the camp entrance, checking that Pumpkinfire and Dewpaw were following and then padding out and heading towards Saltmeadow Marsh.

(Lets each try to make at least one post before the 27th, then I'll make the report back to Estelle :]] )
Old December 25th, 2022, 04:12 PM

My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: RiverClan Patrols

Dewpaw looked around for her patrol, a cat was trying to get her attention, that must be Fennelcall she thought as she bounded over to the group as they set off. @Apollo. @Oasis
Fernkit - Shadowclan
Old December 25th, 2022, 11:14 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Herb patrols are due by 11:59PM PST on Saturday, January 7th! If you need an extension, please let me know by 11:59PM PST on Friday, January 6th! If you're unable to do the patrol, let me know by Wednesday, December 28th and I will find a replacement!

Fawnpaw
Stepping out of her den and into the cold yet sunny clearing, Fawnpaw allowed her eyes to adjust to the bright light as she glanced around. Most of the herbs in her den had gone bad, which meant that it was time to send out herb patrols once more. There would be much more to collect now with her knowledge expanded - she could only hope that leaf-bare would leave her with something to collect.

"Hello! If I could have a moment of your time." Strong, confident. Much more so than the last time she had sent out patrols at least. Blue eyes swept around for those still gathered around. She didn't want to overwork any of her Clanmates so she had listened carefully to the cats that Gingerfrost had already sent out. "Leaf-bare is well upon us and as such, I need a few extra paws to help me stock the herb storage for the worst of it." Swishing her tail, she decided to launch right into it.

Cobweb + Marigold Patrol
"Ms. Firelight [ @Beamheart ], could you please take Mr. Rainglow [ @~Eclipse_Lake~ ] and Bouncepaw [ @Caspain ] with you to look for cobwebs and marigold in the territory? Cobwebs are white and sticky, while marigold is a tall plant with orange and white folded-looking flowers on top." Hopefully that would be descriptive enough as she gave a nod to the cats assigned.

Goldenrod + Juniper Berries Patrol
"Ms. Flamebriar [ @NinjaBloss ], if you could take Ms. Littlestream [ @SpiritedWarrior ] and Peachpaw [ @Little Dakota ] out to Haven Springs and keep an eye out for goldenrod and juniper berries. Goldenrod is a tall plant with clumps of yellow flowers near the top that appear sort of fuzzy, and juniper berries are small blue berries that are often attached to bushes with thorns - so be careful please!" It was likely the frost had killed all of them, as it didn't grow well during the colder moons, but if there was any luck on her side there would at least be a few out there.

Borage + Burnet Patrol
"Ms. Raccoonear [ @lane. ], it would be lovely if you could take Mr. Slatestripe [ @Cherry~ ] and Crowpaw [ @Flea ] with you to Cattail Pond in search of borage and burnet. I'm not sure if the frost will have gotten to them but if not borage appears like little blue flowers with fuzzy leaves around them, while burnet looks more like spiky leaves - though they are also quite soft to the touch." Usually both grew around water from what she knew, like marigold, so paws crossed there would be some near the pond (if they weren't all frozen).

Cotlsfoot + Catmint Patrol
"Ah, Cloudpaw [ @canineantics ]. If you could come with me and Mr. Goosehonk [ @perseus. ] to look for coltsfoot and catmint - both should grow hopefully in the more forested parts of the territory so we'll look around Sleepy Thicket." A smile spread across her face at the last one. She rather enjoyed the tom's company, but knew that Pikestar would never let them leave camp just the two of them. So a warrior would have to do - and Goosehonk seemed like an appropriate choice.

"Once you come back, if you could drop your herbs off in my den it would be appreciated! You don't have to report to me, unless there is something I need to know. Otherwise, thank you for your help!" And with that the young medicine cat strode forward to glance around for her patrolmates, readying herself to leave camp.

---

[ To report your herb patrol, simply complete the form here in the RiverClan Herb Storage. All cats assigned who collect herbs will need to make a post dropping off their collection - failure to complete the patrol will result in punishment from Fawnpaw! ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; December 25th, 2022 at 11:46 PM.
Old December 26th, 2022, 12:19 AM
i'm back!! & amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

Goosehonk head tilted when he heard his name and he quietly honked and nodded. He would go with Fawnpaw and Cloudpaw to get some herbs, coltsfoot and catmint, whatever those may look like.

@birdie @canineantics

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)
Old December 26th, 2022, 02:35 AM
Slowly returning

Gender: Girl(???); she/they mainly, but other pronounce dont bother me either
My Mood: Hopeful

Crowpaw
@Cherry~ @lane.

A pair of narrow yellow eyes peered out from the apprentices' den as the medicine cat started calling patrols. Oh, so she had dared return after abandoning her clan? If Crow had done something that pathetic she wouldn't have come back. But she supposed the two were built different, so Crow went back to ignoring her. But it seemed life would not allow that, and not a second after Crow had turned away, the name they had forced upon her was called. Of course. Just her luck it seemed.

Everything in her body seemed to physically reject the very idea of even being around more cats right now, but what could she do? She had no choice or say in her part of her life, why would she have in this? So, even though everything in her wanted otherwise, Crow dragged herself outside and placed herself down near the entrance. She had never been outside before with someone else, so she just waited for the other ones to come so they could get on with this.

Characters:
WIP character site
[/CENTER]
Old December 26th, 2022, 07:06 AM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Rainglow glanced around nervously, searching for his patrolmates in the small crowd. The grey tom flicked his ears backwards anxiously. What would they be like? Would they be nice? Mean? Happy? Angry? The possibilities were endless. And unluckily for him, most of those possibilities seemed to include his patrolmates being mean to him. Rainglow shook his pelt, ridding it of any bad thoughts. He glanced around again, ice blue eyes scanning his clan again. He knew the basics of what these cats looked like. He'd spent a lot of time observing the clan. Rainglow flicked his tail, and kept his anxious look.

[ @Beamheart @Caspian ]

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old December 26th, 2022, 10:25 AM
Dead But Not Buried

Status: Gimme black coffee in the vms (please I need it to stay alive)
Bump Policy: whenever you feel appropriate
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Eclipse_Lake~ View Post
Rainglow glanced around nervously, searching for his patrolmates in the small crowd. The grey tom flicked his ears backwards anxiously. What would they be like? Would they be nice? Mean? Happy? Angry? The possibilities were endless. And unluckily for him, most of those possibilities seemed to include his patrolmates being mean to him. Rainglow shook his pelt, ridding it of any bad thoughts. He glanced around again, ice blue eyes scanning his clan again. He knew the basics of what these cats looked like. He'd spent a lot of time observing the clan. Rainglow flicked his tail, and kept his anxious look.

[ @Beamheart @Caspian ]
The eight mooned apprentice flicked his long, calico tail. His blue gaze darted around the clearing and rested on one of his patrolmates. He smiled and trotted over to Rainglow. “Hi, Rainglow! I’m Bouncepaw. I look forward to patrolling with you.” Bouncepaw said in a respectful manner.
Old December 26th, 2022, 01:55 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Littlestream

Sunbathing her cream tabby pelt in what little sunlight there was in the clearing, Littlestream rolled over as she heard the medicine cat call for everyone's attention. It seemed to be a lot of cats getting called forward to join in a patrol, her included. The young warrior would be going with Flamebriar and Peachpaw. I haven't interacted with them much before... this should be fun.

Settling down into a loaf close by, yet not so close she was around the crowd, the young warrior waited patiently for her patrolmates.
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception (hearing), Agatha Kitty (clue and inconsistency finder), and Hulk SMASH (strength boost when angry)
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!
Old December 26th, 2022, 03:22 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Flamebriar trotted over to the group of gathering cats as her name was called and dipped her head to the medicine cat. "Of course, Fawnpaw," she murmured, making her way over to where Littlestream was currently loafing. Now all they needed was Peachpaw and they could get started.

@SpiritedWarrior @Little Dakota
Old December 26th, 2022, 05:35 PM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Slatestripe sighed. Of all the cats in RiverClan that he had to go on an herb patrol with, why Raccoonear? He didn’t like her attitude all that much; she just rubbed his fur backwards. He hadn’t interacted with Crowpaw before; hopefully the apprentice would be a nice buffer between the two adults. Not that Slatestripe had any intention of acting like a child; he just wanted someone to defrost the iciness.

Stretching, he went over to join his patrolmates. Borage and burnet. Okay.

( @lane. @Spotty )
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.