Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Malinovy
Today 11:13 PM
Willow's Rise
by dino.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:01 PM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 10:50 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by vellichor
Today 10:39 PM
Willow’s Free Art Shop
Last post by ollie
Today 10:03 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 4th, 2018, 07:38 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxAshkitxX View Post
(Y'all can I be rabbitkit????)
@WolfsongOfThunderClan

(No, I'm sorry, I'll private message you to the reasons why)

Sandsnow smiled at his sleeping daughter, and picked her up gently, placing her beside Cardinalsong. His mate was nodding off to sleep, curled right around all of their kits. Sandsnow smiled, then frowned a little, worried about Fallkit. He got up quietly and padded out of the den, he wanted to speak to the medicine cat about Fallkit.
Old August 4th, 2018, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
@WolfsongOfThunderClan

(No, I'm sorry, I'll private message you to the reasons why)

Sandsnow smiled at his sleeping daughter, and picked her up gently, placing her beside Cardinalsong. His mate was nodding off to sleep, curled right around all of their kits. Sandsnow smiled, then frowned a little, worried about Fallkit. He got up quietly and padded out of the den, he wanted to speak to the medicine cat about Fallkit.

Foxkit lay curled up against Cardinalsong and her brothers and sisters ner head nestled on top of Dunekit's back.
Old August 4th, 2018, 08:38 PM
Create your own sunshine

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfsongOfThunderClan View Post
Foxkit lay curled up against Cardinalsong and her brothers and sisters ner head nestled on top of Dunekit's back.
Dunekit squeaked and pawed blindly towards Foxkit, but then smiled a little and turned back over, cuddling against Foxkit.
////

Waspkit snuck towards the new mother and her kittens "Woah...." he whispered looking at the little kits. "Hey little kits!" He whispered crouching close by Foxkit.

/////

Fallkit shivered and sneezed again.
Old August 4th, 2018, 10:26 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlas View Post
As adventurous as he was, Goldenkit still wouldn't stray far from his mother when they left the nursery. He made himself dizzy, eyes darting around from one thing to the next as he tried to take everything in all at once. Yet, sticking by her side seemed more important than exploring. All the sights and sounds never ceased to amaze the kit though, it didn't give the impression of mattering if he saw it everyday for the rest of his life, which was a veritable possibility. After tripping over his own paws, as his eyes felt like they were swirling around in his head, Goldenkit blinked several times, steadying himself to lift his gaze to his mother's, a hopeful look on his young face. "Will you share your prey with me today?" Nearly five moons old, Goldenkit was growing by the day, always eager to see, and sometimes experience new things, as well as constantly chattering about all the excitement of his apprenticeship. Who would his mentor be? How he couldn't wait to provide for the clan. Everything it involved seemed to ignite anticipation.

@Ombre Party
Brightsnow watched after her golden kit fondly. She could never see herself happier with any other. But, finally, now outside in the clearing, her stomach was calling as the Delicious aroma's of the fresh-kill pile drifted downwind to her. As she saw his hopeful look after tripping on his tiny, yet ever-growing, paws, she knew what he was about to ask. It was time. "Yes, yes you can." She said softly, but a little stiffly. Maybe she was a little protective of this, but she couldn't deny him any longer. As she grabbed a large plump mouse, she lied beside him. His head was whirling, she could see it, and she knew he was anticipating everything far too soon.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old August 5th, 2018, 12:10 AM
capering cryptid

My Mood: Psychedelic
Post Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

Brightsnow watched after her golden kit fondly. She could never see herself happier with any other. But, finally, now outside in the clearing, her stomach was calling as the Delicious aroma's of the fresh-kill pile drifted downwind to her. As she saw his hopeful look after tripping on his tiny, yet ever-growing, paws, she knew what he was about to ask. It was time. "Yes, yes you can." She said softly, but a little stiffly. Maybe she was a little protective of this, but she couldn't deny him any longer. As she grabbed a large plump mouse, she lied beside him. His head was whirling, she could see it, and she knew he was anticipating everything far too soon.
Once she'd agreed, Goldenkit's whole face lit up, and he had to quickly try to conceal his anticipation. He waited patiently, albeit eagerly, sitting beside Brightsnow once she'd selected her catch. His mouth was salivating and he'd just barely gotten a whiff of the mouse, shifting from foot to foot. All the while, his gaze wasn't on the prey, rather his mother, giving her goofy looks, seeking a smile, or her laughter that washed over and warmed him like the suns rays. Goldenkit wanted her to be as lively as he was, not fully understanding a mothers concern, or their instincts to protect.
Old August 5th, 2018, 12:57 AM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlas View Post
Once she'd agreed, Goldenkit's whole face lit up, and he had to quickly try to conceal his anticipation. He waited patiently, albeit eagerly, sitting beside Brightsnow once she'd selected her catch. His mouth was salivating and he'd just barely gotten a whiff of the mouse, shifting from foot to foot. All the while, his gaze wasn't on the prey, rather his mother, giving her goofy looks, seeking a smile, or her laughter that washed over and warmed him like the suns rays. Goldenkit wanted her to be as lively as he was, not fully understanding a mothers concern, or their instincts to protect.
Brightsnow placed the mouse down, and then looked at her son, until she realized what his facial features where betraying. A smile poked up, and finally, she burst out laughing. "You silly kitten." She chided, wrapping her tail lovingly around his shoulders. "Now, take a tiny bite of the mouse if you want to try it. Not a mouthful to big, but just enough to get a good taste." She instructed, her smile disappearing.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old August 5th, 2018, 02:08 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

[Open! I’ve been itching to use this bab]

Amber hues watched lazily as clanmates puttered about, ebony ear twitching every time a warrior scolded an apprentice, and every time a kit wailed or squealed. He didn’t understand how clanlife could be so normal after what had happened, after what had been happening. Moonsplash was still surprised by Heatherfurs decision to join Riverclan. The warrior was having some trouble keeping up with the times. As his thoughts ran on repeat within his mind, the tuxedo let out a sigh and rested his cheek on his snowy paws, making his face squish, having him appear pudgier. No matter how many times it happened, a clans ability to continue on like normal after a horrific event baffled him.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old August 5th, 2018, 02:20 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post

@Fuzzyfeline @Zero to Hero

Oriolepaw stood their panic stricken for a moment but at Daydream's orders she bolted over to the herbs stores trying to look for what she had mentioned. Marigold, celandine... Her heart was beating as she frantically scanned the herb store. When they told her where she should find the herbs, Oriolepaw took a deep breath and went over to the herb store. She quickly found the marigold, and she was about to say something about the celandine, but then she noticed a yellow herb that looked like the flower was split in half. Picking up the two herbs in her mouth Oriolepaw padded over to Daydream and dropped them at their feet her eyes wide in terror.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
@Cosmo
@Fuzzyfeline
@king kaleb!

The tiny she-kit was exhausted after her whole ordeal and slept soundly throughout most of the walk to WindClan, but she definitely stirred as she was placed back on the ground. Soon, her one good eye opened while the left remained stubbornly swollen shut due to the scratch across it. A tiny nose scrunched up instantly as she took in a breath, but the smell was instantly forgotten as another unfamiliar cat rushed her way. She was frightened despite the fact that one was quite scrawny and actually smaller than the she-cat who had brought her here. If she had had any energy or will left, she would have tried to move away, but it was useless - she couldn't get her limbs to move despite her fear... or maybe it was fear that kept her from moving, she didn't know anymore. The kitten closed her eye tightly once more, convinced that this hungry looking cat was going to eat her. But then she felt a tongue across her wounds, which stung, but it was definitely not as bad as having a bite taken out of her instead. She laid there tensely as this process went along and the new cat ordered what sounded like another cat around. The only movement was her quivering, and the only sound was the chattering of her teeth together. She just wanted to sleep again, she was so tired.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
@king kaleb! @Cosmo

Buttercupbreeze blinked at first taken aback by the ShadowClan Medicine cat. Of course they'd want to know what happened to the kit, what was she thinking. Then again she wasn't to good at this sort of thing. Daydream knew what they were doing though they seemed worried, witch pecked some concern in this creamy molly. "I don't know what happened to her. I found her on the moor like this. " She explained flicking her tail behind her. Oriolepaw seemed to be a bit panicked and the small tabby kit was still as cold as ever. The quivering movements and chattering teeth of the kit was a bit frightening. Hearing the cream hues medicine cat's orders Buttercup moved to the kitten's side and crouched beside her. "What do you need me to do?" She asked the older cat looking up at Daydream and Oriolepaw from the other side of the tiny kitten. It was a bit odd being in the Medicine cat's den and asking what to do but the rising worry for the kitten was really the only thing clouding her other thoughts. Are her wounds bad? Did I just put them off as shallow because I didn't look hard enough. That doesn't matter, we just have to help this little thing even if she's not a Clan kit. Buttercup told herself looking back at the quivering tabby. StarClan keep her safe.

{XP sorry I'm so late.}
daydream heard the kit meow, running their tongue across their forehead, soft purrs coming from them. they always had a soft spot for kits and those younger than them, even if they seemed like a grouch. they knew the kit must be scared, in a new place, injured, with limited eyesight. leaning over the grabbed the yellow flower, starting the chew it into a pulp. "i need you to take some moss and wet it in some clean water so she can drink from it." they mumbled, mouth a bit full from chewing. leaning down they started to lick the chew herb into the kits eye. with this, after a little while the eye should be able to start opening. and with treatments everyday, the infection will be gone and so will the pain. "oriole, come here," they mumbled softly, not wanting to speak to loudly to scare the kit even more. their tail tapped a place next to them. while they were here, they were going to teach the apprentice things, even if it isnt what they planned. "this herb, for eye injuries, you always chew it into a pulp and put it on the eye. with kits, well lick it into the eye, but with adults well usually spit it onto moss so they can rub their eye into it." they explained briefly.
Old August 5th, 2018, 02:27 AM
capering cryptid

My Mood: Psychedelic
Post Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

Brightsnow placed the mouse down, and then looked at her son, until she realized what his facial features where betraying. A smile poked up, and finally, she burst out laughing. "You silly kitten." She chided, wrapping her tail lovingly around his shoulders. "Now, take a tiny bite of the mouse if you want to try it. Not a mouthful to big, but just enough to get a good taste." She instructed, her smile disappearing.
There it was! Her laugh never ceased to put a warmth in his chest. It disappeared quickly, but Goldenkit was preoccupied with giving the mouse a brief look of speculation, tongue poking out the side of his mouth, before following Brightsnow's instructions and leaning down to take a tentative nibble, chewing slowly.
Old August 5th, 2018, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
Dunekit squeaked and pawed blindly towards Foxkit, but then smiled a little and turned back over, cuddling against Foxkit.
////

Waspkit snuck towards the new mother and her kittens "Woah...." he whispered looking at the little kits. "Hey little kits!" He whispered crouching close by Foxkit.

/////

Fallkit shivered and sneezed again.

Foxkit awoke at the sound of Waspkit's voice her tiny head bobbing as she looked blindly toward the voice a soft mew coming from her mouth.
Closed Thread