Today 06:23 AM
FIND-IT-ALL ☆ SALAMANDERKIT
by kenjaku
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:13 AM

Old January 29th, 2023, 04:08 PM

My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Foxpaw looked up at his leader, he used to admire his calmness and wished he could do it too, but he didn't seem calm anymore, he seemed hostile.
Fernkit - Shadowclan
Old January 30th, 2023, 09:33 PM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Slatestripe listened with quiet curiosity as Pikestar highlighted the new challenge system for shields. He'd been eyeing some sort of higher position in the Clan for moons now; perhaps this would be his chance. He ran through the list of current Shields in his mind.

Wormbite? Maybe, he was rather edgy. At times, Slatestripe was unsure if he was the best role model for the Clan. But, he'd proven to be a responsible cat when the need arose. Plus, as far as Slatestripe knew he was the Shield with the most experience.

Raccoonear? No. He would feel bad challenging his new... half-friend. Bluebellcrackle? No, she only just came back from a hard journey. She deserved some peace. So, that left Fogcloud...

The warrior was jolted out of his deep thoughts as an uproar rippled throughout the crowd. It took him a couple of moments, but he soon realized that the Clan was reacting to Pikestar's decision to let a former ShadowClan warrior, Raccoonpelt, into the Clan.

Slatestripe curled his lip in irritation at this revelation. What was RiverClan becoming, the forest home for needy outsiders? They had enough mouths to feed without adding one that probably didn't have RiverClan's best interests at heart. Leaf-bare was not the time to be accepting ShadowClan's unwanted.

He remained silent, though, respecting Pikestar's authority as leader despite his disagreement with their decision. The leader quickly made his displeasure at the response known, putting their paw down on the matter and silencing any opposition. At least Pikestar has guts, but I still don't think this is the right decision. I hope they don't live to regret letting all of these outsiders in to eat our prey and sleep in our dens.

( Since I feel it's important to say: Slatestripe's thoughts on Pikestar and Raccoonpelt do not reflect my own! )
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old January 30th, 2023, 09:56 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Flintfang
He/Him

His mate. Raccoonpelt, his beloved, was all that mattered to Flintfang right now. Why? Because Raccoonpelt needed sheilding, he needed protecting. Just the thought of having to protect his mate from his Clan made Flintfang feel so, so ashamed. Was this what RiverClan had come to now? Not accepting outsiders? Half of Flintfang even feared that Pikestar would change his mind and send Raccoonpelt on his way. (Flintfang would probably have to leave the Clan after his mate and beg to be forgiven because of how horrible RiverClan had treated his beloved after Flintfang had made all those comforting promises.)

But. These fantasies - scary ones -, came to a screeching halt as Pikestar raised his voice once more, addressing the crowd of cats gathered around. And with the leader's words came gratifying relief. His mate wouldn't be kicked out, thank StarClan. Leaning slightly against Raccoonpelt, Flintfang smiled thankfully up at Pikestar, ears flicking. He ever considered opening his mouth to say 'thank you', but the silver warrior would rather avoid more attention for the time-being.

Raccoonpelt of RiverClan.

Hmm. That was quite a change, was it not? Sage orbs flitted back to the fluffy tomcat beside him as cats began calling out their support. There it was, the good in RiverClan. The good nature Flintfang had come to love. He didn't know how his mate had lived in ShadowClan for so long. It sounded... lonely. Aiming to lick his black, grey, and white soulmate between the ears in a gesture of comfort, the tom froze afterward, gaze darting to Reedwhisker. She... was mates with a rogue? He'd never questioned where all the neices and nephews had come from, but... The way she had reacted to his mate, it didn't make sense. But now her words only brought warmth to Flintfang's heart. "Thank you, Reedwhisker." He murmured softly, dipping his headand offering no other comment about her revelation.

And then there was Silverpaw. His darling baby sister, who was so broken that Flintfang could no longer keep up the illusion of them all being a big happy family. Because they were not a big happy family. Their father had never been present. Their mother, Lilyheart, had died practically in Silverpaw's arms. Reedwhisker had had kits with an outsider, Flintfang had lied for moons on end and brought a ShadowClan mate to his Clan, and Silverpaw? Silverpaw had died. She had been given the worst of deaths, and then she'd had to deal with him being an absolute buffoon. His heart throbbed with pain, and all Flintfang could do was lower his head in shame. He couldn't say anything, couldn't do anything, for there was nothing to do.

Absolutely.

Nothing.

Nothing could fix this shattered family now. Only time, and they would need a whole damn lot of it too, seeing the state they were currently in.

[ @moonlit.x - Raccoonpelt / @/canineantics - Pikestar / @SpiritedWarrior - Reedwhisker / @effervescent. - Silverpaw ]

Maybe it’s the fact that every time I fall, I lose it all.
Old January 30th, 2023, 10:36 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Streamstone

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻ ✧ ⋅ PIKESTAR ⋅ ✧ ⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻

Watching the clan react to his furious outburst, there were surprisingly several cats that voiced their support to his decision. He hadn’t been expecting that, knowing that the drastic changes he wished to make within RiverClan were often not very favorable. Nightspark and Graytail especially, were the few first to stand up and move to protect Raccoonpelt then, voicing that he was one of them now. It was rather comforting to Pikestar, but the tall oriental longhair knew well enough that this positivity would not last too long. His partial gaze would eventually meet the ex-ShadowClanner’s own eyes once more, who peered up at them with appreciation. The dark-furred RiverClan leader could only send him a gentle nod of his head, before his attention was stolen away by other clanmates in the crowd below him. Tidepaw yowled her own support to his choice, appearing rather disgruntled by the vast majority’s disapproval. Then, Reedwhisker spoke up. He expected her to react negatively and with anger towards Pikestar, considering he was the reason Raccoonpelt was in RiverClan with Flintfang. However, her words were oddly accepting, and he had to admit that he had not expected that. He was silently as the dark brown-furred molly continued speaking.

Tilting his head to the side, Pikestar was surprised once again when she revealed that Fen was the father of her kittens. He was not too familiar with that tom, but he did know of him. Frankly, they had nothing to really say about it. The oriental longhair was never one to judge and get involved with personal family issues that he could not do anything about. Perhaps that was quite selfish of him, but he felt like he had done enough already to break apart the three siblings in a sense, which had never been his intention. Things shouldn’t be this way, but they were, and it was something that he needed to accept. While he found himself getting closer to them each day, Pikestar knew they needed to sort themselves out on their own, without his interference. It wasn't until Silverpaw herself spoke up once more that he truly realized the weight of his current actions, and how selfish, broken and cruel he was towards her. She'd been miraculously brought back from StarClan, and this was his welcome home present? By the moon, perhaps he was just as terrible as the one who killed her. He hadn't wanted this. "Then what did you want?" A voice whispered to Pikestar, "You honestly didn't think this through." No, no he did not. And like the terrible coward he was, the tall oriental tom sat there and watched as his daughter moved to a isolated spot in the clearing, far away from everyone else. Would she even call Pikestar dad anymore?

And then came even more consequences. Fogcloud, his own shield, then jumped to Silverpaw's defense. They boldly called Pikestar, and all his supporters, out for their cruelness towards the young molly. He couldn't keep his ears from flattening against his head, the anger in his heart fizzing out completely. They were right. For the love of the moon, Fogcloud was right, and so was Silverpaw. What was he doing? What had he become? Pikestar felt sick, and words failed him once again as the RiverClan shield went to sit with the distraught apprentice. Lilycreek soon left the meeting scene with Kestrelpaw, and Bluebellpaw in tow. For the second time today, he fought back tears. He could not search the crowd for Lynxfall's comforting gaze, and he knew Fawnlight was already going through her own pain. At least she had Cloudpaw. His throat felt tight, and he shut his one eye for a few long moments, trying to gather any form of courage to continue this clan meeting. He felt alone on this high perch, both literally and metaphorically. But that was fitting for someone as terrible as Pikestar. Right?

No matter this unforgiving situation, he knew well enough that he still did not regret allowing Racconpelt into RiverClan. And he did not regret opening this clan's borders to outsiders. His eye reopened. These cats could think what they wanted about him, but it would never change who he wanted to be. "It was never my intention to allow this meeting to dissolve into chaos, but I will take full responsibility for that alone." Pikestar said, softly but loud enough for his clanmates to hear him, "However, I will not apologize for allowing cats that are not pure RiverClan blood into our ranks. Those who join us will show their loyalty in time, if not then they will be swiftly dealt with." They made this very clear, before growing silent for another several seconds, before swallowing the lump of bile in their throat and continuing. "In light of the recent changes in our shield ranks, I have decided to name Wormbite as our Lead Shield. He has been a loyal, and hard-working part of RiverClan for a long, long time and I trust him enough as my friend to wear this gentle promotion well." He inhaled quickly and then exhaled slowly, allowing the RiverClan cats below to process everything once again.

⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻ ✧ ⋅ ⋅ ✧ ⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻

Last edited by Captain; January 31st, 2023 at 08:23 AM.
Old January 30th, 2023, 10:43 PM
im cooking!!!

Bump Policy: one week please
My Mood: Daring

> RACCOONEAR | honk/honkself

Before a single soul could get a word out to the news, instinct overtook the gray molly. She honked at the top of her lungs in a celebratory manner, loud enough that the entire crowd could hear.

raccoonear is a riverclan warrior | hound is a loner

Old January 31st, 2023, 07:26 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

*Bluefang smiled and didn't say anything*

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old January 31st, 2023, 07:54 AM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Lobsterbite nodded along

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn

Last edited by Ragwort; January 31st, 2023 at 09:35 AM.
Old January 31st, 2023, 08:44 AM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

PebbleSplash

RiverClan
She/Her

She gave her honks of respect

(Let’s continue the honks again-)
Old January 31st, 2023, 10:55 AM
When day breaks

Status: Abandon yourself to the light... The sun is calling...
My Mood: Mysterious

Nightspark nodded and didn't said anything....
The skies are gone.
For us there is no joy...
It's rising at the horizon.
This red sun...
The red light consume us all...
It's the dawn of a new day... The day...
When day breaks...
Old January 31st, 2023, 11:16 AM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupidity View Post
Deerthroat waited for the cat to recover, smiling. “I’m..Deerthroat..” she murmured, sitting down. The cat stopped panicking, was taking great gulps of air. She was sympathetic. She wondered if it was because it was too loud..or she panicked at the commotion. Or maybe she could sense the energy..the chaotic energy when peace was broken. She scented it too. She tried to ignore it. She sighed, closing her eyes. She muted the background noises. Ahhh. Silence. She loved silence. Nothing more then the eerie quiet. She opened her eyes to check if the cat was okay. “You feeling alright?” she asked. She waited for the she-cat’s answer, smiling.

[ @~Half-A-Witch-Ace~ ]
DaisyRoot
Any and All Pronouns|Agender|Omnisexual + Poly|Kind + Push-over|18 moons|A small purebred siamese cat|Has bad ADHD
The small siamese calmed down a bit. "T-than you, DeerThroat!" She said and smiled. They nodded at the cat's question. "Yes, I'm doing better!" Xe said.

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf