Today 06:36 PM

Old September 1st, 2023, 03:35 PM
In my ✧ Swiftie Era ✧

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Sunkissed Creek

Wildtwist
He/They/Leaf/Leafself
No cat should be addressing them with Leaf Pronouns Yet!

That backfired. Leaf quickly jumped out of the way. Almost imidiate, he reared up and slammed down, aiming to pin bumblestar from her shoulders.

[sorry it so short]
@dino. [Bumblestar]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old September 1st, 2023, 03:45 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean_The_Cat View Post

Wildtwist
He/They/Leaf/Leafself

That backfired. Leaf quickly jumped out of the way. Almost imidiate, he reared up and slammed down, aiming to pin bumblestar from her shoulders.

[sorry it so short]
@dino. [Bumblestar]
Her jaws snapped shut on empty air, and almost immediately Wildtwist had her by the shoulders and slammed her back against the ground. Bumblestar snarled and threw both back legs up harshly, aiming to drive them right into his underbelly and send him flying over her head, and hopefully into the creek behind her.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old September 1st, 2023, 03:51 PM
In my ✧ Swiftie Era ✧

Wildtwist
He/They/Leaf/Leafself

Header by @/Roo_!

Leaf did mannage to pin Bumble, but was hit by her sudden kick. With a grunt, he went tumbling on the creek bank. Leaf was tired, and bumble would probably win. With great defeat, he staggered over. "You win," he panted. "I'm sorry I couldn't go longer, I failed you," he whimpered, sitting down. He knew that bumblestar wasn't going to pick leaf. A weak, young cat who couldn't even do better in a fight. They had failed. "I'm sorry," leaf repeated, tears welling in their eyes.

@dino. [Bumblestar]

lio sneezed here (achoo)

Last edited by Bean; September 1st, 2023 at 03:54 PM.
Old September 1st, 2023, 03:57 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean_The_Cat View Post

Wildtwist
He/They/Leaf/Leafself

Header by @/Roo_!

Leaf did mannage to pin Bumble, but was hit by her sudden kick. With a grunt, he went tumbling on the creek bank. Leaf was tired, and bumble would probably win. With great defeat, he staggered over. "You win," he panted. "I'm sorry I couldn't go longer, I failed you," he whimpered, sitting down. He knew that bumblestar wasn't going to pick leaf. A weak, young cat who couldn't even do better in a fight. They had failed. "I'm sorry," leaf repeated, tears welling in their eyes.

@dino. [Bumblestar]
As soon as he was off of her, Bumblestar turned and got to her paws. She was expecting another attack, but Wildtwist's concession caught her by surprised. She took a moment to catch her breath before shaking her head and forcing herself to relax. No need to be on guard anymore.

Oh, no, was he about to cry? Bumblestar fidgeted in place, clearing her throat a little uncomfortably. "Don't sweat it," she grunted. "Look, I think you've got a lotta potential, but you need to work some on your combat before I consider making you a Hornet. You're a solid warrior. Focus on that for the time being, 'n come find me at a later date, alright?"

After a beat she leaned closer to nudge his shoulder. "You okay?"

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old September 1st, 2023, 04:13 PM
In my ✧ Swiftie Era ✧

Wildtwist
He/They/Leaf/Leafself

Header by @/Roo_!

Just what he thought. They were named WildTWIST. How could they not pull of one simple battle? He was caught off guard as bumblestar nudged him. He shook his head. "Yeah, I guess. Just -" they paused, searching for the right words. "Disappointing in myself. But thank you for the chance," leaf said, smiling at their leader. They staggered up, but as they set their right paw down they tumbled over. Leaf let out a small hiss of pain. They quickly shook it off, not wanting Bumblestar to be worried. They held up their paw, adjusting their footholds before standing up. "I think we should head back to camp now, No use staying here," leaf commented, wincing in pain.

@dino. [Bumblestar]

lio sneezed here (achoo)
Old September 3rd, 2023, 03:47 PM
it'll just take time.....

Status: pictures capture memories that will not be forgotten...
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]

Heaven is correct
Heaven says
Heaven says
You are in d̶̟͂ǎ̶̡ň̴̰ġ̴̙e̶̹̾r̶̡̃

SINGESMOKE
Purrk(s): Silver Tongue [ Disabled ]
Ragged furred, deep brown tabby bobtail, a patch of scarring cover burn’s muzzle and left side of burn’s face
Burn/Burnself Neopronouns Only [AMAB] || 27 Moons Old || Warrior of Thunderclan
[ Mention(s): @Rose ]

Ears perked and eyes wide as Singesmoke managed to drag the Shecat out the creek, burn couldn’t exactly remember what burn had to say or do but it was time to get her out of camp. She was…interesting, a cat Singesmoke could get a chance to study in small amounts from her actions. Hm, getting ready to ask a few questions and strike up a conversation. “That Cracklepaw, he is your brother? He made quite the impression on Shadowclan, I wonder about him and you. Your relationship means something? I mean, you were considerably quick to jump to his defense…why?” Singesmoke wanted answers, this was the perfect time to ask them as well. “Also, we are on the lookout for prey (and possibly herbs), cats are terrible at providing for our medicine cats and clanmates, these days,” Burn couldn’t give away the intentions this quick now could burn. Singesmoke feels the cold grass, slightly dry from the sun but it offered a slight chill through the bobtails paws. Scarred head turning away from the Shecat as Singesmoke moved a tad bit quicker in pace towards the main section of the creek’s land.
--
✰ [ get to know me ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize
Old September 3rd, 2023, 04:17 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampire View Post

Heaven is correct
Heaven says
Heaven says

SINGESMOKE
Ragged furred, deep brown tabby bobtail, a patch of scarring cover burn’s muzzle and left side of burn’s face
Ears perked and eyes wide as Singesmoke managed to drag the Shecat out the creek, burn couldn’t exactly remember what burn had to say or do but it was time to get her out of camp. She was…interesting, a cat Singesmoke could get a chance to study in small amounts from her actions. Hm, getting ready to ask a few questions and strike up a conversation. “That Cracklepaw, he is your brother? He made quite the impression on Shadowclan, I wonder about him and you. Your relationship means something? I mean, you were considerably quick to jump to his defense…why?” Singesmoke wanted answers, this was the perfect time to ask them as well. “Also, we are on the lookout for prey (and possibly herbs), cats are terrible at providing for our medicine cats and clanmates, these days,” Burn couldn’t give away the intentions this quick now could burn. Singesmoke feels the cold grass, slightly dry from the sun but it offered a slight chill through the bobtails paws. Scarred head turning away from the Shecat as Singesmoke moved a tad bit quicker in pace towards the main section of the creek’s land.
Mapleface
She/Her

Mapleface was quite bewildered. She had been sitting in the middle of the clearing, hawk-eyes trained on the nursery to make sure Rosekit nor Redkit nor Cracklekit could get out without her seeing when Singesmoke had approached. Burn had said something or the other, and Mapleface... Mapleface had agreed. Huh?! What in all the skies had possessed her to accept an outing with a stranger (a clanmate, but still a stranger, mind you) when she was supposed to be keeping an eye on her young ones (yes, plural. uno, dos, tres. cracklekit included).

Maybe Mapleface was a little too smug, being allowed to coddle Crackles all over again as if he were still that unruly kitten he'd once been.

Her jade-green gaze swung to Singesmoke when burn began to speak.. and immediately started asking questions. Mapleface didn't mind speaking, interacting with others, but she did wonder why burn wanted to know about Crackle...paw. She ought to call him Cracklepaw still. Sure, she hadn't used the name Cracklekit out loud yet in front of her brother, but being able to call him that again brought warmth to her chest.

"He is my brother, yes." She agreed after a moment, fanned tail fluttering behind her in the breeze. A pause, and then; "Half-brother, I'll admit. We share the same father, but I practically raised him." Her mouth twisted into a wistful smile, gaze turning distant. The Red Queen lifted a glove-patterned paw to unconsciously rub her cheek. All at once, her expression morphed until it became guarded, emerald hues fixated on Singesmoke with newfound clarity. "I would do anything for my brother, for my kits, for my family." She whispered after a moment; the words a promise -- and a warning.

With that, Mapleface strode past burn, presumably scenting the air for prey.

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.
Old September 3rd, 2023, 04:56 PM

Heaven is correct
Heaven says
Heaven says

SINGESMOKE

Answers were given, surprising. Singesmoke allows her time to speak, even little whisper registers in burn’s ears. She was….incredibly interesting. Red and cream pelt was also quite admirable as Singesmoke waited for the queen to finish her statement. Burn wished to smile at her words, but the bobtail didn’t, it would only serve to creep her out most likely. That wasn’t what Singesmoke wanted to happen…? As she quietly took the lead, Singesmoke allowed a small, and faint grin to appear on burn’s maw. Words escaping the tabby’s mouth as burn followed after. “Stars! You are fascinating! I mean, standing up for your brother at a gathering, all while dealing with those Shadowclanner’s, especially that one who had that deformed speech pattern that managed to fix itself…it’s all just so interesting! Gosh, why haven’t we spoken earlier, I mean realistically speaking we were apprentices around the same time. That’s all I remember you from, after all” Burn’s grin fades as burn’s eyes locate something that causes the amber eyes to widen from their previously partly opened state. Claws popping out of burn’s murder mittens as burn breaks off the two, stalking after whatever was hiding in the tall grass around the creek.
--
✰ [ get to know me ]✰

Last edited by stag; September 3rd, 2023 at 04:58 PM.
Old September 3rd, 2023, 05:46 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampire View Post

Heaven is correct
Heaven says
Heaven says

SINGESMOKE
Answers were given, surprising. Singesmoke allows her time to speak, even little whisper registers in burn’s ears. She was….incredibly interesting. Red and cream pelt was also quite admirable as Singesmoke waited for the queen to finish her statement. Burn wished to smile at her words, but the bobtail didn’t, it would only serve to creep her out most likely. That wasn’t what Singesmoke wanted to happen…? As she quietly took the lead, Singesmoke allowed a small, and faint grin to appear on burn’s maw. Words escaping the tabby’s mouth as burn followed after. “Stars! You are fascinating! I mean, standing up for your brother at a gathering, all while dealing with those Shadowclanner’s, especially that one who had that deformed speech pattern that managed to fix itself…it’s all just so interesting! Gosh, why haven’t we spoken earlier, I mean realistically speaking we were apprentices around the same time. That’s all I remember you from, after all” Burn’s grin fades as burn’s eyes locate something that causes the amber eyes to widen from their previously partly opened state. Claws popping out of burn’s murder mittens as burn breaks off the two, stalking after whatever was hiding in the tall grass around the creek.
Mapleface
She/Her

For a moment or two, all Mapleface could do was blink in surprise at the back of Singesmoke's head as burn slunk off to hunt whatever it was that had caught burns attention. Her heart fluttered furiously in her chest, banging around with confusion and trying to make sense of what the hell Singesmoke's words meant. Fascinating? Interesting? Her? She'd not defended her brother's life to appear fascinating, that was for certain, but Mapleface could not deny the appeal of being praised.

It made her feel like a young blushing schoolgirl again, unused to being called out for something she considered normal and praised. Singesmoke was not hard to look at, either, and burn had an easy-going personality Mapleface would love to spend time with. It made her... It reminded her of Blossomfall, and that was where all the giddy, partially elated feelings fell flat, dispersing completely and sourly. For the love of all things good and holy, what was she thinking?! Her shoulders hunched, a pang of betrayal and hurt flitting through her heart at the thought of her ex-girlfriend. The one who'd claimed to care so much and then had fled ThunderClan without a trace.

Whenever Singesmoke returned from burns quick hunt, Mapleface now stood with her emerald gaze fixated on the sky, her face a mask of unfeeling detachment. No, she wouldn't risk her heart all over again like she'd done with Blossomfall, only to be let down. "I did it for Cracklepaw. I'd do it again, too, as many times as required." Her lips twisted into a wry smile. "Yes, yes. We were apprentices together, I remember. I just... didn't associate outside my bubble of friends much."

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.
Old September 3rd, 2023, 06:16 PM

Heaven is correct
Heaven says
Heaven says

SINGESMOKE

Amber eyes locked onto the creature of the grass as Singesmoke stalked after it, claws trying to not dig into the earth with each step. Nose finally catching what burn had been after, the wind switches directions now. It cause the animal the warrior had been hunting to flee. “Damn it, ugh” Letting out a hiss of frustration as burn retracts burn’s claws. Dusk was the perfect and worst time of day to hunt. Singesmoke giggles slightly, head turning to Mapleface. Turning to a small patch of flowers, as another small bout of quiet laughter escapes the cat’s maw before picking out a few of the yellow and red ones. Holding them in burn’s jaw as burn turns around and tries to sneak behind the Shecat before pulling out burn’s star awful flirting skills that only ended in laughter. Placing down the flowers at her paws before pausing to speak “Heres a flower or two, I would call it pretty but that would be a terrible comparison, you’re so much more beautiful” Bursting into a small bout of laughter once more as burn placed a paw of burn’s muzzle while avoiding eye contact. It’s not like Singesmoke was lying, burn couldn’t exactly call her boy pretty, she was but- that was- that was a different story, perhaps one told today. “How was your apprenticeship anyways, considering I started a moon earlier than you, I was never able to keep up with other cats in our former den, ya know
--
✰ [ get to know me ]✰

Last edited by stag; September 3rd, 2023 at 06:17 PM. Reason: you never did, you never did