Today 12:57 AM
Ik this isn’t the write...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 12:32 AM

Old November 19th, 2016, 06:28 AM

Default Re: The Asylum

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post
"The fact that you're askin' us is dumb" Rennet muttered, rolling her eyes, Renna biting her lip, "That genuinely scares me..." she muttered, "We could run a test on his brain or something..." she suggested, biting her lip, "Maybe something happened when we came back from the void" she muttered, seeming to get lost in thought, "And there she goes..." Rennet sighed, "Casket has his memories still, I don't know about Gregory," she said to Toast, shrugging,
Ghost looked over curiously."What are y'all talking about?" He asked.

"Mm....He doesn't remember me though.....I've known him my entire life,so he should have at least an few memories..." Toast said,before going silent.
Old November 19th, 2016, 06:32 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

"NOTHING, Nothing that matters to you anyhow," Rennet said plainly to Ghost, before turning back to Toast, where Renna was biting her lip, "Maybe he has a type of amnesia...not forgetting his name and stuff like that, but anything else...?" She looked up at him, biting her thumb, Rennet crossing her arms and watching Ghost, just in case he switched at any moment
Old November 19th, 2016, 06:36 AM

Quote:
"NOTHING, Nothing that matters to you anyhow," Rennet said plainly to Ghost, before turning back to Toast, where Renna was biting her lip, "Maybe he has a type of amnesia...not forgetting his name and stuff like that, but anything else...?" She looked up at him, biting her thumb, Rennet crossing her arms and watching Ghost, just in case he switched at any moment
"Rude..." Ghost muttered,going back into the cell and sitting down.

"Mabye....did anything happen during the game crash?" He asked,because this might be an outside force doing this.
Old November 19th, 2016, 06:43 AM

Rennet smirked, playing with the pistol and letting the other two talk, Renna blinking, "A-Another...personality...appeared as Ghost in the void, he said his name was...Venturian...I think...but that's all" she said softly, "I don't remember anything else because Rennet here shoved Smol Renna in my place" she added, pointing at Rennet with her thumb

The figure gritted her teeth, brown hair wavering with each move she made, the ERROR screen made no sense, if Renna had been born, and raised, in this world, then an Error screen shouldn't be appearing, then again, who was she? She was just viewing this, not really having any memories of anything, not even her name, blue eyes wide as she tried to put the two things together
Old November 19th, 2016, 06:46 AM

Quote:
Rennet smirked, playing with the pistol and letting the other two talk, Renna blinking, "A-Another...personality...appeared as Ghost in the void, he said his name was...Venturian...I think...but that's all" she said softly, "I don't remember anything else because Rennet here shoved Smol Renna in my place" she added, pointing at Rennet with her thumb

The figure gritted her teeth, brown hair wavering with each move she made, the ERROR screen made no sense, if Renna had been born, and raised, in this world, then an Error screen shouldn't be appearing, then again, who was she? She was just viewing this, not really having any memories of anything, not even her name, blue eyes wide as she tried to put the two things together
Ghost played with the knife Casket had dropped,trying not to cut his hand.He did end up cutting his hand though,making him bleed profusely.

Toast had never heard of Venturian."W-Who's Venturian?"
Old November 19th, 2016, 06:52 AM

Renna bit her lip, "I-I have no idea" she finally stammered, "He was talking to no one...we were in a void-" "-and it sounded like he was talking to more than one person, not even to Renna!" Rennet pointed out, "It just felt really awkward" Renna finally said, staring at the ground,

"You're kidding me," The figure muttered, going into her own memories, the years up until she was 10, she clenched her hands into fists, she could tell she was around 17 or 18, biting her lip, as the last memory she had was a piece of gear being loaded onto her head, brown hair brushing against her back as she came closer and closer to a reality she didn't want to accept
Old November 19th, 2016, 06:56 AM

Quote:
Renna bit her lip, "I-I have no idea" she finally stammered, "He was talking to no one...we were in a void-" "-and it sounded like he was talking to more than one person, not even to Renna!" Rennet pointed out, "It just felt really awkward" Renna finally said, staring at the ground,

"You're kidding me," The figure muttered, going into her own memories, the years up until she was 10, she clenched her hands into fists, she could tell she was around 17 or 18, biting her lip, as the last memory she had was a piece of gear being loaded onto her head, brown hair brushing against her back as she came closer and closer to a reality she didn't want to accept
Ghost looked at his bloodied hand,trying to find an way to wipe off the blood."Blood......blood,blood,blood.....red blood,blood is red....." He said,almost inaudible.

"What did he say?" Toast asked.
Old November 19th, 2016, 07:08 AM

Renna thought for a moment, going back to the moments in the void, "First thing I recall is Venturian saying...um..." she bit her lip, thinking for a few more minutes, "Oh, yeah-Greetings fellow adventurers!" She turned a light pink, feeling a bit awkward, "T-Then, he introduced himself to no one, and..." she thought for another moment, "He said something about recording, and being alone, he didn't have a camera, and he clearly noticed me" she recalled, biting the inside of her cheek, "Then Rennet came along and pushed Smol Renna at me" she finished, looking, at Toast blankly,

Rennet walked over looking at the blood, "Yup, it's red, you okay...?" She looked at Ghost blankly, clutching her finger on the trigger of her pistol, just in case anyhow, she wasn't going to blow his brains out unless she needed to

The figure turned her back from the screen, So this is all a stimulation...? she wondered, watching the current events again, brown hair wavering around her eyes as she looked at Ghost, somehow, the name Venturian rang a bell with her, how? She had no idea, watching them quietly
Old November 19th, 2016, 07:12 AM

Quote:
Renna thought for a moment, going back to the moments in the void, "First thing I recall is Venturian saying...um..." she bit her lip, thinking for a few more minutes, "Oh, yeah-Greetings fellow adventurers!" She turned a light pink, feeling a bit awkward, "T-Then, he introduced himself to no one, and..." she thought for another moment, "He said something about recording, and being alone, he didn't have a camera, and he clearly noticed me" she recalled, biting the inside of her cheek, "Then Rennet came along and pushed Smol Renna at me" she finished, looking, at Toast blankly,

Rennet walked over looking at the blood, "Yup, it's red, you okay...?" She looked at Ghost blankly, clutching her finger on the trigger of her pistol, just in case anyhow, she wasn't going to blow his brains out unless she needed to

The figure turned her back from the screen, So this is all a stimulation...? she wondered, watching the current events again, brown hair wavering around her eyes as she looked at Ghost, somehow, the name Venturian rang a bell with her, how? She had no idea, watching them quietly
Ghost's eyes changed into an blood red."Well,y'see...I like the color red." Casket said,brushing blood off,and standing up.

Toast looked as if he were thinking.
Old November 19th, 2016, 07:21 AM

"What a coincidence" Rennet smirked, her red eyes looking into Casket's, "I like the color red as well," she laughed, "Sadly, I don't have a clueless idiot that I share a body with-most of the time anyhow," she added, "I heard that," Renna hissed, glaring at Rennet, "What, me?" She laughed, "If you haven't noticed I'm in my own body right now" she added, shooting a dagger at Renna, who put up a shield to intercept it before looking back at Toast, clearly angry