Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Marching Forward and...
Last post by dino.
Today 10:13 PM
One crochity old woman
by Rani
Last post by Tallstar
Today 10:12 PM
Would you survive?
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 10:10 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 10:09 PM
Want an apprentice?!
by Naila
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 10:04 PM

Old January 4th, 2017, 04:51 PM
yuh

My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: Silverclan 7

(sure!)
Jadekit wakes near Thunderkit, still keeping an eye on the others. She still had no clue why Ravenkit did that. And if Thunderkkt was right about the reason why they attacked him, that was the most mousebrained reason ever.

Bramblethorn dropped a squirrel at the nursery for his mate Waterfallblossom, then padded away from the entrance, smiling at Amberkit for a second. He decided to go visit his apprentice. It seemed like ages since the last time they trained! Hopefully she would want to hunt when it wasn't snowing so much. Padding over to the apprentices den, the tom poked his head in. He looked around and spotted Whisperpaw, who seemed awake.'"Hey," He said, not really sure what to say. "Do you want to train sometime soon?"

Amberkit looked back up at the warrior and shrunk back, but relaxed when he smiled at her. Maybe not all the warriors were scary and tough after all. But she was only a kit, and most kits thought about anything once they've seen something strange or bigger than them.Unless it was their parents of course. She found a random mossball laying in he middle of the clearing, completley forgetting about the one she and Crimsonkit were playing with not too long ago. She leaped at it, claws sheathed, and rolled into it. The small kit ended up bumping into Falcon. Amberkit got up quickly and her fur stayed flat. Any normal kit would be way too scared to be near a full grown fox, but he was her father so there was no reason to be. "Hi," She mewed.

Last edited by lyra; January 4th, 2017 at 05:02 PM.
Old January 4th, 2017, 04:56 PM
~Dragon~

My Mood: Cheerful

they should be arguing about the facy that he choose waterfallblossom over her ) Waterfallblossom looked out from the nursery careful not to disrupt her kits she conutined to lay there

Sweetwhisker shook her head ' No but i heard waterfallblossom lecturing them about the dangers of the forest they must of gone unnoticed but you cannot tell the clan thye will worry to much you need t5o countine with the announcement " she urged

" Fear my dear, Is nothing but a figement of your own imagination, Like childish fantasy's we came up with as kids. Why do we let fear control us? Fear is nothing but our imagination? Are we afraid of out imagination?"- Myself

Never fear, I used to be Vixenandwillowlikecookie Im NOT dead
Old January 4th, 2017, 05:09 PM
Property of Dean W

My Mood: In Love

Of course, Whisperpaw was not awake. She just sleeps with her eyes open. Her eyes suddenly popping wide open, she let out a sigh. The apprentice blinked the sleep out of her eyes, and slowly got up. The tuxedo cat playfully glared at Bramblethorn, and then snorted. "Why would you ask me to train sometime soon? Why can't we just do it now?" She asked. Sighing once more, she shook her head. "I can't believe you woke me up." She mumbled, but no one could hear her.

Barry: "Hey, uh, I need your help."
Julian: "Those are the four words I most often hear you say, Barry. Those or, 'I hate you.'"~The Flash

~My profile is dedicated to The Flash~
Old January 4th, 2017, 05:15 PM
yuh

My Mood: Thinking

Bramblethorn just barely rolled his eyes. She didn't seem to understand that it was snowing and freezing cold outside. Atleast it was to him because of his really short fur. "Fine," He said, a hint of annoyance in his voice. "We can gi now, but not for long." He motioned for Whisperpaw to follow him as he padded out of the camp.
Old January 4th, 2017, 05:21 PM
Property of Dean W

My Mood: In Love

Bramblethorn just barely rolled his eyes. She didn't seem to understand that it was snowing and freezing cold outside. Atleast it was to him because of his really short fur. "Fine," He said, a hint of annoyance in his voice. "We can gi now, but not for long." He motioned for Whisperpaw to follow him as he padded out of the camp.

{I think I might create a new charrie...}
Whisperpaw rolled her eyes, a bit annoyed at the fact that he totally ignored that he just woke her up. Oh well. She can't dwell on tiny things. "I know it's cold outside," she said, not caring that it was surprising. "Don't you have to teach me how to survive the cold?" Whisperpaw said, following her stubborn mentor out of camp. As soon as she stepped outside, she couldn't help but to shiver and chatter her teeth. Normally, she would be deep in a warm cave when it was cold outside like this.

Barry: "Hey, uh, I need your help."
Julian: "Those are the four words I most often hear you say, Barry. Those or, 'I hate you.'"~The Flash

~My profile is dedicated to The Flash~
Old January 5th, 2017, 10:04 AM
Contact me via Discord

My Mood: Queenly

(I had this super weirdo dream last night where all of the Silverclan cats got places and for down reason Kunicha and Panther were in first place XD.)
Thunderkit sighed as Jadekit came up to him. "Thanks for sticking up for me back there. I was just a little surprised and I'm sorry if I offended you." The tom swisher his tail across the ground before shaking off some of the flakes on his pelt. At least I know Jadekit wouldn't hurt me.

Clickity Clackity

Last edited by Crumbleless; January 5th, 2017 at 10:06 AM.
Old January 5th, 2017, 11:10 AM
Pungeon Master

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipsemoonXD View Post

Hopestar nodded. "Go find them, quickly. I need to stay with the Clan, but believe me, I want to come too!" She licked him on the cheek. "Hurry!"

"Okay. Good. First, I need to do something." With a tiny yowl of outrage, Ravenkit launched herself onto Thunderkit. She didn't really want to hurt him, but she wanted him to get the point. "Don't!" She smacked him on the top of his head. "Do!" She smacked him again. "That!" Yet another smack. "Ever!" Another smack. "Again!" She smacked him again and stepped back, flicking her tail to give her companions permission to do what they wished.

Flamepelt nodded, and returned the lick before racing out of the camp to follow his kits' fresh scents.

Please StarClan, let them be okay...!

Snowkit yelped with surprise when her sister pounced on Thunderkit, but didn't join in.
"...um, do you want to come home with us...?" she tried quietly.
Old January 5th, 2017, 12:49 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumbleless View Post
Thunderkit hissed at Ravenkit his blood stained teeth glimmering in the cold air. "Why'd you do that! Is it just because a I'm half clan and Jadekit isn't?!" The tom flicked his tail before stalking off and passing Jadekit his fur brushing against hers as her passed before following the disappearing scent of the group of Silverclan kits.
Acornburr sighed before mewing to the many kits. "Lets get a move on before it starts to snow heavier. I don't want Thunderkit to freeze." The tom was already padding after his son eyes glistening with worry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat View Post
(sure!)
Jadekit wakes near Thunderkit, still keeping an eye on the others. She still had no clue why Ravenkit did that. And if Thunderkkt was right about the reason why they attacked him, that was the most mousebrained reason ever.

Bramblethorn dropped a squirrel at the nursery for his mate Waterfallblossom, then padded away from the entrance, smiling at Amberkit for a second. He decided to go visit his apprentice. It seemed like ages since the last time they trained! Hopefully she would want to hunt when it wasn't snowing so much. Padding over to the apprentices den, the tom poked his head in. He looked around and spotted Whisperpaw, who seemed awake.'"Hey," He said, not really sure what to say. "Do you want to train sometime soon?"

Amberkit looked back up at the warrior and shrunk back, but relaxed when he smiled at her. Maybe not all the warriors were scary and tough after all. But she was only a kit, and most kits thought about anything once they've seen something strange or bigger than them.Unless it was their parents of course. She found a random mossball laying in he middle of the clearing, completley forgetting about the one she and Crimsonkit were playing with not too long ago. She leaped at it, claws sheathed, and rolled into it. The small kit ended up bumping into Falcon. Amberkit got up quickly and her fur stayed flat. Any normal kit would be way too scared to be near a full grown fox, but he was her father so there was no reason to be. "Hi," She mewed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Flamepelt nodded, and returned the lick before racing out of the camp to follow his kits' fresh scents.

Please StarClan, let them be okay...!

Snowkit yelped with surprise when her sister pounced on Thunderkit, but didn't join in.
"...um, do you want to come home with us...?" she tried quietly.
"Not because you're ha-haf-can... because you left. You scared us!" Ravenkit meowed angrily.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old January 5th, 2017, 12:56 PM
Contact me via Discord

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipsemoonXD View Post

"Not because you're ha-haf-can... because you left. You scared us!" Ravenkit meowed angrily.
Thunderkit lashed his tail not being able to answer Snowkit before Ravenkit piped up. He whipped around his penetrating glare darting to Ravenkit. Hurt suddenly filled his lonely eyes and then anger. "So you weren't afraid that Jadekit could have gotten hurt and no I'm just a weakling?!" He suddenly bursted through the snow and into the trees flurries busting out behind him.
Acornburr watched his son disappear into the trees before sighing. "He'll get over it. But for now we should all take shelter before the snow gets worse. "

Clickity Clackity

Last edited by Crumbleless; January 5th, 2017 at 12:57 PM.
Old January 5th, 2017, 01:13 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumbleless View Post

Thunderkit lashed his tail not being able to answer Snowkit before Ravenkit piped up. He whipped around his penetrating glare darting to Ravenkit. Hurt suddenly filled his lonely eyes and then anger. "So you weren't afraid that Jadekit could have gotten hurt and no I'm just a weakling?!" He suddenly bursted through the snow and into the trees flurries busting out behind him.
Acornburr watched his son disappear into the trees before sighing. "He'll get over it. But for now we should all take shelter before the snow gets worse. "
Ravenkit backed away, widening her eyes and flattening her ears. "Tha- that's not what I meant!" She called after Thunderkit. "No, I need go after him!" She pushed past the big tom and leaped through the snowbanks, shivering as she followed Thunderkit's tracks.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/