Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post RiverClan Healing Thread -...
by starry
Last post by constellation
Today 06:55 PM
The Forest Roars
Last post by squidz
Today 06:54 PM
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by ophelia
Today 06:53 PM
Redwater Finder!
Last post by constellation
Today 06:53 PM
Splashkit Family Finder!
Last post by SandyFox
Today 06:40 PM

Old October 22nd, 2020, 05:07 PM
AWOOOOOOOOO!!!

My Mood: Innocent

Default Re: Darkclan (Roleplay!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmarish Stardust View Post

Nightfur snarled at the other warrior, "If I acted like a Kittypet, would I HAVE my rank?! You seem to be the Kittypet with all your complaining. Have YOU been running around, meeting other clans, training THREE apprentices, meeting STARCLAN every night, AND fighting cats?! Yeah, I THOUGHT SO."
“And, Nightfur,”Bristlepounce turned sharply back to him. He laughed. “Oh, I know you do all this WORK, but ask yourself this. When you went to speak to StarClan, it wasn’t even your job to. It was supposed to be YOUR job to stay in camp and watch the Clan! But instead, you left your sister, our MEDICINE CAT for StarClan’s sake, to do your job. In which case, it should have been her to take Dreamstar to the moonstone, according to the warrior code. And SPEAKING of the Warrior code, what happened to that? Not only did you wait to apprentice over 4 kits until they were much over 6 moons, which was bad enough! When Mistystar disappeared, it should have been YOU to become leader. You’re experienced enough! But no, you chose a cat who had only joined the clan THAT VERY SAME DAY! And now, when one of your warriors asks you to do something that requires little preparation and energy, something that can both save a cat and is well within your role as a deputy, you say you’re too tired.” Bristlepounce’s voice got icily smooth and calm. “Now, I’m going to ask a question, and you’re going to answer.” His voice gradually got louder and more accusing as he described his thoughts. “Does that not sound like an inexperienced, stupid, naive, logicless, greedy, only-does-what-they-want-at-the-given-point-in-time, lazy, terrible excuse for DEPUTY kind of cat to you?!” Bristlepounce had went into full attack mode. He wasn’t having none of it.

(This took me a while to write. But I think I’m good at hitting ya where it hurts.)
HEWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO friendos and potential friendos! It be I, Ikoria! Hey! I love talking, helping, and roleplaying, so don't be afraid to come to me! Come to me whenever, I always like to talk to other members, and also sometimes known as an "acting therapst" if you have any problems you'd like to talk about. (Not a licensed therapst.)

By the way, I'm looking for members so I can start the Pack of Clear Waters!

My email is ikorealmpup@warriorcatsonline.com

Last edited by Ikoria the Wolf Pup; October 22nd, 2020 at 05:09 PM.
Old October 22nd, 2020, 05:10 PM

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dart (The Nightlight) View Post
“And, Nightfur,”Bristlepounce turned sharply back to him. He laughed. “Oh, I know you do all this WORK, but ask yourself this. When you went to speak to StarClan, it wasn’t even your job to. It was supposed to be YOUR job to stay in camp and watch the Clan! But instead, you left your sister, our MEDICINE CAT for StarClan’s sake, to do your job. In which case, it should have been her to take Dreamstar to the moonstone, according to the warrior code. And SPEAKING of the Warrior code, what happened to that? Not only did you wait to apprentice over 4 kits until they were much over 6 moons, which was bad enough! When Mistystar disappeared, it should have been YOU to become leader. You’re experienced enough! But no, you chose a cat who had only joined the clan THAT VERY SAME DAY! And now, when one of your warriors asks you to do something that requires little preparation and energy, something that can both save a cat and is well within your role as a deputy, you say you’re too tired.” Bristlepounce’s voice got icily smooth and calm. “Now, I’m going to ask a question, and you’re going to answer.” His voice gradually got louder and more accusing as he described his thoughts. “Does that not sound like an inexperienced, stupid, naive, logicless, greedy, only-does-what-they-want-at-the-given-point-in-time, lazy, terrible excuse for DEPUTY kind of cat to you?!” Bristlepounce had went into full attack mode. He wasn’t having none of it.

(This took me a while to write. But I think I’m good at hitting ya where it hurts.)
(one, he's already left camp chasing after me)
Old October 22nd, 2020, 05:12 PM

Quote:

(Everyone but Night and Scarlet: *fighting over if Nightfur is lazy or not*
Nightfur and Scarlet: *have a wholesome moment for like 2 seconds*)

Nightfur didn't leave her alone, "I'm not allowed to, and I won't either. I do know a good place to sleep, though. It's definitely better than the camp." He huffed as his eyes were barely open because he was still incredibly tired.
"You are, and you can! Just leave me alone! I want to be left alone! Just go back to sleep so you can do your job!" She started in a sprint away from him
Old October 22nd, 2020, 05:12 PM
AWOOOOOOOOO!!!

My Mood: Innocent

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletPaw View Post
(one, he's already left camp chasing after me)
(Aw, I started before that though! It’d be a shame to let a post like this, that could change the way a cat thinks for a long time, go to waste..)
HEWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO friendos and potential friendos! It be I, Ikoria! Hey! I love talking, helping, and roleplaying, so don't be afraid to come to me! Come to me whenever, I always like to talk to other members, and also sometimes known as an "acting therapst" if you have any problems you'd like to talk about. (Not a licensed therapst.)

By the way, I'm looking for members so I can start the Pack of Clear Waters!

My email is ikorealmpup@warriorcatsonline.com
Old October 22nd, 2020, 05:13 PM
IDK what to put here

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
(Aw, I started before that though! It’d be a shame to let a post like this, that could change the way a cat thinks for a long time, go to waste..)
(Snowbird did turn and yell at him to-)

Last edited by Snow Fox; October 22nd, 2020 at 05:13 PM.
The Destroyer of Worlds

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
(Don't delete it quite yet!!!!!!!)

Quote:
(once he comes back, just Copy and paste it to him )
Old October 22nd, 2020, 05:14 PM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:

(Hurts him kind of, but keeps me unfazed Pfff
What would've hurt the most was if he insulted his apprentices
The disabled little kitties.)

Nightfur snarled, "No, but that sounded like you, a sorry little excuse for a warrior. I gave to DREAM because she was MORE experienced than the LOT OF YOU. Is it bad enough, that she was THROWN OFF A CLIFF FOR STARCLAN'S SAKES?! You're so incompetent that you didn't even BOTHER to watch over your damn APPRENTICE. I took over the Starclan job because they RARELY spoke to my sister. They come to me EVERY night, and it is NOT my choice. At least you GET sleep. I DON'T. I took Dream to the Star Clearing because I was the ONLY one who knew where it WAS. Caring for YOUR apprentice is NOT my job. It's YOUR job to watch them. NOT MINE. Now leave me alone and go find your OWN apprentice."

Baby, my phone!

Old October 22nd, 2020, 05:15 PM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletPaw View Post
"You are, and you can! Just leave me alone! I want to be left alone! Just go back to sleep so you can do your job!" She started in a sprint away from him
Nightfur sighed, here we go again. He ran after the apprentice, even though he was being dragged at by exhaustion, he refused to give up.

(Add chasing Appies onto his list of things he does)

Baby, my phone!

Old October 22nd, 2020, 05:16 PM

Quote:

Nightfur sighed, here we go again. He ran after the apprentice, even though he was being dragged at by exhaustion, he refused to give up.

(Add chasing Appies onto his list of things he does)
She tripped over a fine in the trail and stumbled on the ground