Last post by Mica
Today 10:00 PM
Tap Tap is this thing on?
Last post by GoldenDays
Today 09:59 PM

Old July 5th, 2022, 12:20 PM

My Mood: Cool
Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

Pigeonstep walked in through the camp entrance, a lizard hanging from her maw. She’d been out for a quick walk and had nearly stumbled upon the lizard sunning itself so decided to grab it and bring it back. She hadn’t eaten yet but her stomach was coiled tightly with the endless thoughts spiraling through her mind so it’d be good enough for the freshkill pile. As she stepped through the clearing she noticed the patrols gathering and an inkling told her to trot to the patrols, quickly realizing by the way Mothpaw and Wolfmist were looking about that she must be with them. She didn’t know Wolfmist well and Mothpaw was an apprentice so she made the tentative assumption that she was leading. Taking a deep breath, regretting not having heard the patrols assigned, she trotted over with her chin up. She studied the other members faces as she started speaking, ”The three of us?” She paused briefly, trying to give the impression that it was simply a rhetorical question but also lingering just long enough to see if there was a shift in expression by either of the others that would tell her her assumption was off. ”Well let’s get going.”
@LeoDaLeaf @Ravens
Gingercry
Old July 5th, 2022, 04:11 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

// @Slushie

Patrols. Patrols. Poppy was a lazy little barf and didn't want to type up anything serious, so here's Palepaw coming up to Cowfern. "Ready?" He asked, grinning.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old July 5th, 2022, 04:25 PM
Dont Forget (.) in bean.

Bump Policy: TBA
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toodle View Post
Pigeonstep walked in through the camp entrance, a lizard hanging from her maw. She’d been out for a quick walk and had nearly stumbled upon the lizard sunning itself so decided to grab it and bring it back. She hadn’t eaten yet but her stomach was coiled tightly with the endless thoughts spiraling through her mind so it’d be good enough for the freshkill pile. As she stepped through the clearing she noticed the patrols gathering and an inkling told her to trot to the patrols, quickly realizing by the way Mothpaw and Wolfmist were looking about that she must be with them. She didn’t know Wolfmist well and Mothpaw was an apprentice so she made the tentative assumption that she was leading. Taking a deep breath, regretting not having heard the patrols assigned, she trotted over with her chin up. She studied the other members faces as she started speaking, ”The three of us?” She paused briefly, trying to give the impression that it was simply a rhetorical question but also lingering just long enough to see if there was a shift in expression by either of the others that would tell her her assumption was off. ”Well let’s get going.”
@LeoDaLeaf @Ravens

(Sorry Wolfmist wont be able to do patrol, I wont be here to continue it, I tried to switch her with someone else. if someone wants to take her place you may <3 )
Old July 9th, 2022, 01:50 AM

My Mood: Aggressive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beetlenose View Post
Frostedpaw hissed, her first patrol and she wasn’t even with her mentor? What kind of fox dung was that? She at least she would get to hunt. That so far seemed to be her strong suit. She heard Beartooth call to her. “I’m coming! Geez!” she called back. “Honestly!” she whispered.
Beartooth nodded "Lets go, we don't want to return to camp empty -pawed."

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt7bzxurJ1I
Old July 10th, 2022, 10:28 AM
The one and only

Bump Policy: Bump after 24 hours!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowBlows12 View Post
Beartooth nodded "Lets go, we don't want to return to camp empty -pawed."
Frostedpaw made no point that she had heard the warrior and instead began walking out of camp. Her tail swished rapidly and she paused for a moment before turning back. “Hey Beartooth!how about we turn this into a game. Whoever catches the most prey wins.” she smiled momentarily before continuing on her way.
Old July 10th, 2022, 12:54 PM

My Mood: Aggressive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beetlenose View Post
Frostedpaw made no point that she had heard the warrior and instead began walking out of camp. Her tail swished rapidly and she paused for a moment before turning back. “Hey Beartooth!how about we turn this into a game. Whoever catches the most prey wins.” she smiled momentarily before continuing on her way.
A smile formed the toms face "Your on, kiddo!" Before racing out of camp

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt7bzxurJ1I
Old July 10th, 2022, 01:03 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

@starry

ELKFROST | HE/HIM

Elkfrost slipped back into camp and headed straight toward the deputy. "Cinderblaze," He dipped his head at his former mentor, as he always does, "Saltmeadow Marsh is all marked up. No trouble was caused. However, Spiritfire and I heard Twolegs on our patrol. It was far away, but we could hear their odd voices faintly...it sounded like they were somewhere our side of the territory. I couldn't pinpoint where, though."
Old July 10th, 2022, 10:47 PM

My Mood: Cool

Pigeonstep hurried into camp. Waiting for Wolfmist then the slow trek through the forest had put her behind and made her lose track of some time. She didn’t put any blame on Mothpaw for not keeping them more on track as she was just an apprentice and a rather new one at that. No, coming in close to late and having marked the border less thoroughly than she would’ve liked being just her and Mothpaw was completely and totally on her, the warrior, the enforcer. She hurried to Cinderblaze, holding her head up as she quickly gave her report, ”Wolfmist was busy, I guess, but Mothpaw and I checked the Thunderclan border. All seemed quiet, not much to report, honestly.” @starry
Gingercry
Old July 11th, 2022, 11:13 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Patrols are due 7/18 12am ET

[Report by filling out the form in the Herb Storage. Patrol leaders who fail to report and warriors who do not show up will face punishment. If you can give me an OOC reason for your cat not showing up on their patrol within 2 days you will be excused from the patrol. Inform me before the due date and request extra time on your patrol if it takes longer than you expected.

If you have any questions, VM me.]

**Elmshadow**

The dark tom stalked out of his den. He'd finished going through the herb stores and he was less worried about how it looked now than he had been a moon ago, though the turnout of the last herb patrols was still leaving a somewhat sour taste on his tongue. Foxwhisper and Badgerpaw had come back with a decent amount and had brought their store of daisies up to a safer number. Badgerpaw was the only cat to bring in any cobwebs though and that continued to be a pressing concern for Elmshadow; though he didn't fault Badgerpaw or Foxwhisper for the lack of Cobwebs, that had been Cactuspelt and Meadowleap's responsibility.

[ @TheNyanCatMinecart @xath ]
This time around he'd uses cats he trusted could get the job done, at least to get some sort of patrol out. "Ivysnake. You know as well as I do our need for cobwebs. If you see any then bring them back, but I'd rather leave you with gathering marigold. And a poppy flower, one should be fine. Take Centipedepaw and Hornetpaw with you. I'd check in Moonlit Grove." Elmshadow had noticed the brothers were doing better without one another recently but he wanted Ivysnake's patrol to bring back as much as they possibly could so throwing three cats on that patrol made sense to him and who better than the brothers. He trusted the pair would listen well and work hard and he trusted Ivysnake to treat the grounds with respect.

[ @NinjaBloss @Naiad @Beetlenose ]
"Vixensnarl, take Orchidmoon and Frostedpaw to the Icy Heartlands and bring back as many cobwebs as you can carry."

[ @poppy. ]
He'd take out a third patrol, though he wasn't sure who else to bring. He may want to try for some more honey so he'd need a smaller, more agile cat. Though he had a few other things he wanted to look for as well. If he stuck with simply scouting for a beehive he wouldn't need to worry who he brought with him as long as they had teeth to carry herbs with. "Palepaw," the medicine cat called. He was aware that Cinderblaze had recently sent Palepaw out for a hunting patrol but such was life being the medicine cat's warrior apprentice. "Come with me."

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing

Last edited by Pitou; July 11th, 2022 at 11:14 PM.
Old July 12th, 2022, 04:09 PM

My Mood: Stressed

|| Centipedepaw & Hornetpaw | @TheNyanCatMinecart ||

The brothers observed Elmshadow stalk out of his den with interest from their vantage point by the apprentice's den; they'd been lazily grooming one another between telling stories about their day, signs passed back and forth with the occasional spoken word. Centipedepaw had been working on using his voice more with his mentor, Ivysnake, and although he couldn't hear the difference, it was clear that his speech was improving. Hornetpaw only had to correct him a few times: raising one of Centipede's paws to feel the vibrations in Hornet's throat, opening his maw wider so that Centipede could see the way Hornet's tongue shaped certain syllables--simple stuff. Each time, the Deaf brother accepted the help with appreciation. Already Centipedepaw felt more confident, more part of the clan that had raised him... but those were thoughts for another day.

"What's Elmshadow up to? Patrols?" Hornetpaw asked the question aloud, ensuring that Centipede was glancing his way to read his muzzle. "Should we go check it out?"

"Yeah... probably a good idea," the ashen boy answered. He trotted ahead of his flame-colored littermate, gaze brightening when he saw Elmshadow call for Ivysnake. A patrol for supplies? They could do that. Easy.

Hornetpaw saluted with his long tail, chest puffing out as he accepted Elmshadow's mission. "Cobwebs, marigold, poppy flower--you got it! Ready when you are, Ivysnake." His turquoise gaze lit to the medicine cat apprentice-slash-warrior and he bumped his brother with a robust shoulder, making Centipedepaw shoot him a dry glare.

ʙᴜsʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ | ʙᴜᴍᴘ ᴍᴇ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ 4 ᴅᴀʏs
If you use bright colors in your posts, I will not read them ♡