Today 06:38 AM

Old April 4th, 2021, 05:53 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooingPanda View Post
Stormfang joined in, snarling in rage as he swiped at muzzle, feeling a surge of triumph as blood sprayed the air. The fox howled in pain and he leaped back as it snapped for his eyes. Not stopping to settle his nerves and think about the close call, Stormfang went back to work on the fox's face. @Moon Kit @Spoopy Eclipse @Kyrieknight
Thistlethorn hissed at the fox, puffing his fur. With all the injuries the thing sustained, it would surely run now, right? Especially surrounded by four cats. The sticky and wet feeling on his shoulder began to bother him but he continued to ignore it, glaring at the whimpering beast all the while.

@Moon Kit @Spoopy Eclipse @MooingPanda

Bump me only after two days.

Old April 4th, 2021, 07:19 PM
Champion All-Nighter

My Mood: Proud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyrieknight View Post
Thistlethorn hissed at the fox, puffing his fur. With all the injuries the thing sustained, it would surely run now, right? Especially surrounded by four cats. The sticky and wet feeling on his shoulder began to bother him but he continued to ignore it, glaring at the whimpering beast all the while.

Stormfang paused briefly, panting. The fox was beat. It just needed a little persuading to never return to the territory again. Letting out a fierce yowl, he leaped at the intruder, scoring his claws along its' flank and leaping out of range before it could retaliate.

Old April 5th, 2021, 09:34 AM
ON HIATUS

Quote:
Stormfang paused briefly, panting. The fox was beat. It just needed a little persuading to never return to the territory again. Letting out a fierce yowl, he leaped at the intruder, scoring his claws along its' flank and leaping out of range before it could retaliate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyrieknight View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoopy Eclipse View Post
// @MooingPanda @Moon Kit @Kyrieknight
- Hazecloud -
Hazecloud rushed over to the tom in panic, and began to help him attack on that side. Still shaking, she leaped forward towards the foxes side, claws out, aiming to hit it's legs. She thought she might be able to trip it, but in all this panic, it felt like she only knew one move.
Mistypaw jumped forward and hissed at the fox again. The defeated creature whimpered, then turned and fled from the cats. Mistypaw felt momentarily victorious, but then she noticed her mentor's shoulder. "Thistlethorn! Are you okay?!"

I am on hiatus. I'm very sorry if you're RPing with me. Depending on what happens, I might even leave.
Again, sorry.
Old April 5th, 2021, 09:39 AM
Champion All-Nighter

Stormfang was in the middle of another attack when the fox had enough. He dropped to his paws and watched it go. There was no need to chase it; it wouldn't come back. He glanced back at Thistlethorn. He would be okay once Rainywhisker saw to his wounds. "He'll be fine," he grunted at Mistypaw, giving himself a quick check. A few small wounds, but nothing bad. @Moon Kit @Kyrieknight @Spoopy Eclipse

Old April 5th, 2021, 09:41 AM
ON HIATUS

Quote:
Stormfang was in the middle of another attack when the fox had enough. He dropped to his paws and watched it go. There was no need to chase it; it wouldn't come back. He glanced back at Thistlethorn. He would be okay once Rainywhisker saw to his wounds. "He'll be fine," he grunted at Mistypaw, giving himself a quick check. A few small wounds, but nothing bad. @Moon Kit @Kyrieknight @Spoopy Eclipse
"Are you sure?" Mistypaw asked anxiously. The loyal apprentice looked nervously at her mentor. "It's bleeding so much!"
@Kyrieknight @Spoopy Eclipse

I am on hiatus. I'm very sorry if you're RPing with me. Depending on what happens, I might even leave.
Again, sorry.

Last edited by Moon Kit; April 5th, 2021 at 09:41 AM.
Old April 5th, 2021, 09:49 AM
Champion All-Nighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Kit View Post
Mistypaw jumped forward and hissed at the fox again. The defeated creature whimpered, then turned and fled from the cats. Mistypaw felt momentarily victorious, but then she noticed her mentor's shoulder. "Thistlethorn! Are you okay?!"
Quote:
"Are you sure?" Mistypaw asked anxiously. The loyal apprentice looked nervously at her mentor. "It's bleeding so much!"
Stormfang shrugged. If Thistlethorn could stand, then he couldn't see the problem. "He won't die. That's a plus."

Old April 5th, 2021, 09:56 AM

My Mood: Tired

Quote:

// @Moon Kit @MooingPanda @Kyrieknight

- Hazecloud -
Hazecloud hit the ground with a thud as the fox kicked her away, scratching her shoulder. Getting up of the ground, she sighed in relief as the fox ran back; but then she noticed Thisthlethorn's shoulder. "Don't worry. I... I think he'll be fine", she said, a slight look of worry forming on her face. "He..he just needs to see Rainywisker."
Old April 5th, 2021, 10:01 AM
ON HIATUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoopy Eclipse View Post

// @Moon Kit @MooingPanda @Kyrieknight

- Hazecloud -
Hazecloud hit the ground with a thud as the fox kicked her away, scratching her shoulder. Getting up of the ground, she sighed in relief as the fox ran back; but then she noticed Thisthlethorn's shoulder. "Don't worry. I... I think he'll be fine", she said, a slight look of worry forming on her face. "He..he just needs to see Rainywisker."
"That sounds correct. Thank you, Hazecloud. Thistlethorn, let's go. Now," Mistypaw answered politely but stubbornly, pushing her feelings away. @Kyrieknight @MooingPanda

Again, sorry.

Last edited by Moon Kit; April 5th, 2021 at 10:01 AM.
Old April 5th, 2021, 10:07 AM
Champion All-Nighter

Stormfang sat back with a sigh and began to groom his fur, pulling fox fur from between his claws. He wished the battle was still going on. Life was getting boring again. "Alright, I'm going to head back to camp," he meowed abruptly. "If he needs help, I'm sure you two can get him." With that, he got to his feet and padded away. @Moon Kit @Spoopy Eclipse @Kyrieknight

Old April 5th, 2021, 10:13 AM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Thistlethorn grunted, blinking slowly. Now that the fox fled, the adrenaline that was keeping him going was gone, leaving only tiredness and soreness. And pain. Lots of pain. His shoulder wasn't too happy with the abuse it suffered, and made it very clear. Great. "Let's go. We gotta report to Buckstar and Eveningmist about this... and see Rainywhisker. Everyone."
@Moon Kit @MooingPanda @Spoopy Eclipse

Bump me only after two days.