Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Teaching an Echo [Birdpaw...
by Mica
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 12:51 AM
is your blood authentic?...
by wolfie
Last post by wolfie
Today 12:51 AM
Tree's Ascension [p]
Today 12:45 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Today 12:35 AM
bound to duty. [p]
by silver.
Today 12:23 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 24th, 2019, 12:34 PM

My Mood: Tired
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

[Open]
The peach tabby was sitting pretty in an open part of the clearing, amber hues watching as clanmembers mingled and moved about. A smile bloomed as she observed them, ears twitching, tail flicking back and fourth in time with the beat of her own heart. Dainty paws grasping the dirt and head below her, claws itching to dig into something. The battles have long since concluded, but she could still feel the rush, the adrenaline pumping through her veins as she took victim after victim. All other apprentices of course, she wouldnt dare take on a warrior...yet. Her first ever battle was burned in her memory, her first kill even more so. She wanted to fight again, watch the light drain from her targets eyes, hold lives in her paws. Yet, here she sat, fur tangling as a breeze kissed her, as if she were a flower in a field. She considered herself to be so, a rose in a field of weeds. Even her mother believed so, too bad she was weak. Bloompaw wouldn’t be as weak as her. She couldn’t even imagine being so low, so pathetic, she was above that. Of course, not that she could boast about it, it was a secret. For now, she’ll just smile, gain their trust and gather supporters. After that, she’d overthrow Passionstar, sorry excuse for a leader. It was easy after all, to hide your malice behind a cute smile.
Sacredkit stared down at the shredded piece of grass lying limp at his paws. A surge of pride went through him. To his eyes, the small play fight had been like a massive and important battle. The grass blade had been an enemy threatening him and his loved ones. Each strike and bite had been tilting the scale of life and death. And he wanted others to know of his imaginary victory over such a dangerous foe.

Scooping up the remains of his fallen grass blade foe into his mouth, the kit searched the clearing for a cat to showoff to. Most cats seemed busy with one another, talking, preparing to go on patrols, or darting into dens. He turned his head again and spotted Bloompaw sitting mostly alone. With joy in every bound, he made his way towards Bloompaw.

"Bloonmpauw!" he tried to say around the remains of grass clenched in his jaws, but it came out muffled and warped. He stopped before her, holding his head up in pride, the grass swaying against his chin.
Old March 24th, 2019, 02:20 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beta View Post
Ah an apprentice! Oh how Roaringlion had longed for this day, training it was going to be big, and fun and YAY. He would show her the territory then teach her hunting basics, her name repeated in her head Flutterpaw Flutterpaw Flutterpaw he was excited. As he burst out of the warriors den he almost hit her yet jumped away upon seeing the apprentice. The tom smiled seeing her there, it seemed she was very excited about training to say the least. His mucles ripples under his glossy black pelt as he quickly sat down, “Flutterpaw right? I’m Roaringlion I know you probably don’t remember my name seeing as you saw it like, that that one day.” his voice rumbled in his chest as he rambled on again and again. “So we’re gonna look at the territory, I can take you to my favorite place to sun.” he said smiling looking at the ground “But it is winter... never mind that he!” he said with a chuckle smiling at her. He swished his glossy tail and set it over his paws just to keep the dust off.
"AGH!" Flutterpaw yowled and jumped in surprise when a large figure burst from the den behind her. Her curly fur bristled, making her look very fluffy. The apprentice turned and sighed in relief. "Ah, hi... Yeah, I'm Flutterpaw," she half-muttered. She stopped bristling and looked up at her mentor. "It's nice to meet you. I can't wait!" She was awkward, but she was still very excited. She bounced on her toes as she stood there, her tail swaying back and forth as a small grin came over her face. She was finally going to be training!

((Hhhh flutter is such a hard character to get right))
Old March 24th, 2019, 04:38 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

@Branch of Life
((Sorry for taking so long to start the Rp of Silent and heather from the Rp finder been busy and currently sick so sorry if I take a while to reply))

Silent'Kit sighed, she watched her siblings, Fawn'Kit and Branch'Kit, sleep as boredom washed over her but she pulled a blank expression, she wasn't about to let someone know she felt bored."you guys are so lazy...". Silent'Kit had a moss ball in front of her from when her and her siblings were playing moss ball, she swatted it a little to help her with her Boredom.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; March 24th, 2019 at 05:59 PM.
Old March 24th, 2019, 05:20 PM
Old One.

My Mood: Spooky

Moonkit lounged at the edge of the clearing, settling her heat neatly on her paws and watching with tired eyes as warriors and apprentices mingled. Her tail was flicking from side to side behind her in an irritated manner, and her jaws parted large, soundless yawn. She blinked the tears that the action caused out of her eyes, taking a moment to adjust herself to be more comfortable.

@TawnyNeedsACoffee

it's a come home safe morning
fog on the road
& no seatbelt kind of morning

Last edited by FiveDollarMixtape; March 24th, 2019 at 05:20 PM.
Old March 24th, 2019, 05:56 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiveDollarMixtape View Post
Moonkit lounged at the edge of the clearing, settling her heat neatly on her paws and watching with tired eyes as warriors and apprentices mingled. Her tail was flicking from side to side behind her in an irritated manner, and her jaws parted large, soundless yawn. She blinked the tears that the action caused out of her eyes, taking a moment to adjust herself to be more comfortable.

@TawnyNeedsACoffee
Silent'Kit sighed after just finishing up a conversation with Droplet'Kit, she felt like every time she had to report useless drama to her best friend she felt more and more exasperated."... What's so interesting about Blossom'Fall and Night'Cry's squabble?". She mumbled to herself, feel very confused but her face remained grumpy looking so that no one knew she was mildly confused, she hated when others knew her true feelings, it embarrassed her.She sat down in the clearing as her gingery pelt shone in the sun, her blue eyes spotted a flower growing next to her.

@FiveDollarMixtape

RP Tracker

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; March 24th, 2019 at 05:57 PM.
Old March 24th, 2019, 06:06 PM
Old One.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
Silent'Kit sighed after just finishing up a conversation with Droplet'Kit, she felt like every time she had to report useless drama to her best friend she felt more and more exasperated."... What's so interesting about Blossom'Fall and Night'Cry's squabble?". She mumbled to herself, feel very confused but her face remained grumpy looking so that no one knew she was mildly confused, she hated when others knew her true feelings, it embarrassed her.She sat down in the clearing as her gingery pelt shone in the sun, her blue eyes spotted a flower growing next to her.

@FiveDollarMixtape
Moonkit lifted her head, turning to look over at Silentkit at the sound of her voice. She let out a huff, letting her head plop back onto her paws and curling her tail close to her side. After a moment, she rolled onto her side, stretching her legs out beside her and letting out a small, contented noise, not caring about the dust that was getting caught in her pelt.

fog on the road

Old March 24th, 2019, 06:18 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:
Moonkit lifted her head, turning to look over at Silentkit at the sound of her voice. She let out a huff, letting her head plop back onto her paws and curling her tail close to her side. After a moment, she rolled onto her side, stretching her legs out beside her and letting out a small, contented noise, not caring about the dust that was getting caught in her pelt.
Silent'Kit getting covered in dust by the kit's squirming made Silent'Kit sneezed, now all dirty she growled in annoyance."Would you stop being such a mousebrain?! You got dust all over me!".Being her usual Tsundere self she had sudden mood swings, the kit who was squirming was Moon'Kit, she wasnt Silent'Kit's friend nor enemy.

RP Tracker

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; March 24th, 2019 at 06:18 PM.
Old March 24th, 2019, 06:26 PM
Old One.

Quote:
Silent'Kit getting covered in dust by the kit's squirming made Silent'Kit sneezed, now all dirty she growled in annoyance."Would you stop being such a mousebrain?! You got dust all over me!".Being her usual Tsundere self she had sudden mood swings, the kit who was squirming was Moon'Kit, she wasnt Silent'Kit's friend nor enemy.
Feeling a spike of agitation from the complaining, Moonkit lifted her head and looked over her shoulder, fixing Silentkit with a glare. The look appeared more sharp than it usually would on a kit, with her tiredness and annoyance fueling the look. "Oh, I'm sorry," she snarked. "What a horrible, horrible problem that I don't have to deal with."

fog on the road

Old March 24th, 2019, 06:40 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:
Feeling a spike of agitation from the complaining, Moonkit lifted her head and looked over her shoulder, fixing Silentkit with a glare. The look appeared more sharp than it usually would on a kit, with her tiredness and annoyance fueling the look. "Oh, I'm sorry," she snarked. "What a horrible, horrible problem that I don't have to deal with."
Silent'Kit glared back with just as much harshness in them." Looks like Someone woke up on the wrong side of the nest this morning, what? Is Moon'Kit grumpy and wanting her mommy?".Silent'Kit taunted and teased her harshly, a smirk appeared on her face at the irritation on Moon'Kit's face.

RP Tracker

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; March 24th, 2019 at 06:40 PM.
Old March 24th, 2019, 06:49 PM
Old One.

Quote:
Silent'Kit glared back with just as much harshness in them." Looks like Someone woke up on the wrong side of the nest this morning, what? Is Moon'Kit grumpy and wanting her mommy?".Silent'Kit taunted and teased her harshly, a smirk appeared on her face at the irritation on Moon'Kit's face.
Moonkit had to repress a growl, making a show of getting more comfortable in her place on the ground - and, if she kicked some more dust towards Silentkit as she did so, then oh, well. "Looks like someone has nothing better to do than complain," she mocked. "What, do you have nothing better to do? If you really cared about your pelt getting dirty, wouldn't you be cleaning it by now?"

fog on the road

Closed Thread