Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

[Hawkbite]

-----

The tom remained in his happy state until she suggested he gave it a try. With a quick nod, he turned slightly, testing the air. He could tell there was a vole nearby. With a quick flick of his tail, he signaled he was onto something before he dropped into a crouch and followed the scent slowly. It was teasingly close.

It didn't take long to spot the small creature doing what voles do, scavenging. With a quick pounce, Hawkbite found the vole beneath his paws, he bit the back of its neck and turned to head back to Nightshiver, prey in mouth. His tail was high with triumph.

"We did good tonight," Hawkbite mused as he got back into earshot. His voice was quiet, in case others were nearby hunting, it'd be rude to disturb the prey. "Shall we head back with this? I'll grab us a bite from the prey pile and perhaps we can enjoy the stars that'll be shining soon? I know you have the nursery to take care of so I won't hold you out much longer," Hawkbite suggested, looking to Nightshiver for input.

She remained silent as Hawkbite went to catch his own hunt, though smiled as she saw him off. The feline's mismatched eyes followed the warrior's expert movement as he crouched down low, creeping closer to what had to be a small critter too. Nightshiver made not a sound, not a single movement either, for fear she might scare away his prey. That wouldn't be good; the molly almost held hear breath, even. Yet soon enough, it was over. A little squeal sounded before Hawkbite rose from his pounce, a vole clamped between his jaws. Nightshiver broke out into a smile again as the warrior returned with a few quiet words that she hadn't heard in some time - though enjoyed hearing. You think so? She was almost tempted to ask, but the words died on her tongue as he continued. Nightshiver nodded in reply;
"That... Sound.. lovely."
She admitted, turning around to fetch the mouse she'd caught as a manner to hide the fact it had her feeling a little shy. She hadn't watched the stars with anyone since Talonstone was still Frostpaw and she still Nightpaw. It felt a little strange, now. Only a few appreciated to calm of the night. Talonstone had been one of them. Was Hawkbite one of them too? Although, that time they'd been watching the moon, something she enjoyed watching far more. Mouse between her jaws, she turned towards Hawkbite, silently asking the warrior if he was ready to go.

Last edited by Estelle; June 30th, 2023 at 05:57 PM.
Old June 30th, 2023, 11:37 PM
Moon of planet cult

Bump Policy: 2 day bump
My Mood: Queenly

Stormpaw wonders about the battle and what his clan mates had to see as he sat back

Pikekit purrks: Well insulated

Blooddancer purrks: Nightmare fuel

“I’m going to the dark forest, but I want Starclan to hesitate” -Stormpaw

Charcter bio’s
Old July 1st, 2023, 11:53 AM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Cougarivy**

The black and white enforcer stalked through the territory after Elmshadow's request. She'd have preferred to go with somebody, namely Elmshadow, but he was trying to cover as much of the territory as he could as quickly as possible. Not sure how desperate the medicine cat had to be, in that case, to send out a gimpy enforcer. Though she figured she was only patrolling the closer sections. Besides, an injured Cougarivy was still likely better than a lot of the other warriors, she giggled at the thought. She kept her senses alert, searching for any signs of predators or those who shouldn't be there.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old July 1st, 2023, 11:56 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Yin was back. This time he was alone. He had a look of sadness, and pure terror in his eyes.
Old July 1st, 2023, 12:09 PM
Raven

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongForgottenSnowyPelt View Post
Yin was back. This time he was alone. He had a look of sadness, and pure terror in his eyes.
**Cougarivy**
[Staff Approved Powerplay - Executed for repeat intrusions into Shadowclan territory after multiple warnings]

She was about ready to head back when a familiar scent caught her attention. Her ear flicked and her head cocked, a smile tilted her features, could she be so lucky? The kittypets are back?! She didn't think anybody, even a couple kittypets, could be so frog-brained, but alas. She crouched into the shadows, stalking around the scent to put herself directly downwind. Through the bush, her blue eyes caught sight of the tom, no sign of the she-cat he'd been with at the camp. Oh well, the she-cat was near death anyway, Cougarivy decided if she was surprised by that cat then she'd take her chances. Gathering her weight backwards, she pounced, landing intentionally short of the intruder. She crouched low to the ground and swiped a viscous swipe upwards at the tom's throat.

She felt the flesh break and the blood seep through to her claws so she immediately pushed her body upwards, latching her jaws over the open wound and burying her teeth in to drain the life blood of the repeated offender intruder. She held on, relishing the taste of the blood filling her mouth until the intruder collapsed.

Active Purrks
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing

Last edited by Pitou; July 1st, 2023 at 12:21 PM.
Old July 1st, 2023, 01:10 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Exclamation Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensong View Post
**Cougarivy**
[Staff Approved Powerplay - Executed for repeat intrusions into Shadowclan territory after multiple warnings]

She was about ready to head back when a familiar scent caught her attention. Her ear flicked and her head cocked, a smile tilted her features, could she be so lucky? The kittypets are back?! She didn't think anybody, even a couple kittypets, could be so frog-brained, but alas. She crouched into the shadows, stalking around the scent to put herself directly downwind. Through the bush, her blue eyes caught sight of the tom, no sign of the she-cat he'd been with at the camp. Oh well, the she-cat was near death anyway, Cougarivy decided if she was surprised by that cat then she'd take her chances. Gathering her weight backwards, she pounced, landing intentionally short of the intruder. She crouched low to the ground and swiped a viscous swipe upwards at the tom's throat.

She felt the flesh break and the blood seep through to her claws so she immediately pushed her body upwards, latching her jaws over the open wound and burying her teeth in to drain the life blood of the repeated offender intruder. She held on, relishing the taste of the blood filling her mouth until the intruder collapsed.
A few moments later a larger, more cold-looking tom came into the area. "You. Cat covered in blood." He was looking at Cougarivy. "Have you seen a shortish tom with white fur and a black spot? He just went through my territory nearby. I was gonna finish him off." Then the realization of the gravity of what Cougarivy had done set in. The cat looked down at Yin's lifeless corpse, and then back at Cougarivy."You killed him, huh? Nice one. Ya stole my kill, though." His eyes narrowed. He suddenly rushed at Cougarivy in a flurry of speed. "So I guess it's my turn to get a kill!" He hissed as he charged at Cougarivy, attempting to bite at her. If he hit, he's got his plan ready.

As a character based on the Five Nights at Freddy's character William Afton, William(The kittypet) is capable of killing kits and apprentices without mercy. He does the same for adults. He has not been neutered and never will be. If Cougarivy is hit by this, there is a possible chance of death.
Old July 1st, 2023, 01:10 PM
Raven

Quote:
A few moments later a larger, more cold-looking tom came into the area. "You. Cat covered in blood." He was looking at Cougarivy. "Have you seen a shortish tom with white fur and a black spot? He just went through my territory nearby. I was gonna finish him off." Then the realization of the gravity of what Cougarivy had done set in. The cat looked down at Yin's lifeless corpse, and then back at Cougarivy."You killed him, huh? Nice one. Ya stole my kill, though." His eyes narrowed. He suddenly rushed at Cougarivy in a flurry of speed. "So I guess it's my turn to get a kill!" He hissed as he charged at Cougarivy, attempting to bite at her. If he hit, he's got his plan ready.
@Ravensong
**Cougarivy**

The mottled she-cat sat back, licking her lips, the white of her smile shining through the blood. Her reverie was interrupted as another voice sounded behind her. She rolled her eyes and turned to see a large tom. Another rogue problem apparently, what fun, her smile widened. If one cat killed wasn't fun enough, here was yet another walking into her line of sight, and a big one at that. "Not fast enough, hm?" And then, as though proving her point, he made a charge at her. Silly outsider, such overt frontal attacks would never work against a trained warrior. She dropped down and rolled to the side, easily dodging his bold attack. She lunged low at him as soon as her roll brought her back up to her paws, flinging herself under his belly. She flipped, sliding her back over the needled ground so she could get her paws up into the air. If she managed to slide between his front and back legs, she'd claw at the much larger tom's belly and use the leverage to carrying her momentum back out the other side and away from a retaliatory attack.

Active Purrks
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old July 1st, 2023, 01:13 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Exclamation Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensong View Post
**Cougarivy**

The mottled she-cat sat back, licking her lips, the white of her smile shining through the blood. Her reverie was interrupted as another voice sounded behind her. She rolled her eyes and turned to see a large tom. Another rogue problem apparently, what fun, her smile widened. If one cat killed wasn't fun enough, here was yet another walking into her line of sight, and a big one at that. "Not fast enough, hm?" And then, as though proving her point, he made a charge at her. Silly outsider, such overt frontal attacks would never work against a trained warrior. She dropped down and rolled to the side, easily dodging his bold attack. She lunged low at him as soon as her roll brought her back up to her paws, flinging herself under his belly. She flipped, sliding her back over the needled ground so she could get her paws up into the air. If she managed to slide between his front and back legs, she'd claw at the much larger tom's belly and use the leverage to carrying her momentum back out the other side and away from a retaliatory attack.
The tom rolled to the side before he got up again, hissing fiercely. "I thought even a Clan cat like you would know better than to steal another cat's kill. That housecat was MINE to kill." He hissed at her in hatred before lunging again, narrowly missing her. "I'll make this simple. Either you die, or I'll be taking that corpse with me." He snarled ferociously before going in for a sneak attack. If it worked, he might just have the upper hand!

Last edited by Goopysharkboi; July 1st, 2023 at 01:20 PM. Reason: Oof I wanted to endanger Cougarivy fully here.
Old July 1st, 2023, 01:33 PM
Raven

Quote:
The tom rolled to the side before he got up again, hissing fiercely. "I thought even a Clan cat like you would know better than to steal another cat's kill. That housecat was MINE to kill." He hissed at her in hatred before lunging again, narrowly missing her. "I'll make this simple. Either you die, or I'll be taking that corpse with me." He snarled ferociously before going in for a sneak attack. If it worked, he might just have the upper hand!

**Cougarivy**

The small enforcer commander popped onto her paws, unsure whether she'd managed any damage or not. What is he doing? Popping around like a clumsy mouse, Cougarivy giggled then moved out of the way of yet another direct lunge. She cocked her head casually. Steal? On my territory? "A kittypet pelt is hardly a prize, if you want it, take it. But you are on my territory now, so you better turn tail while you can," she giggled, "It's good to have confidence, it fits you," she giggled. He snarled and then moved again, her eye brow cocked as he apparently tried to change it up somewhat but how sneaky could a large cat be when she was staring right at him? She ducked and threw another series of quick swipes at the aggressive outsider before moving away. "You rely a lot on your strength and anger, that's your problem. Try using a bit more brain," she giggled.

Active Purrks
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old July 1st, 2023, 01:40 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

A few seconds later the tom managed to deal some damage towards Cougarivy. Not much, but it would do. "Y'know, you're pretty impressive for a clan cat. I'll consider you as a formidable opponent in the future." He purred this in a flirty way while he picked up Yin's corpse. "Seeya for now, clan cat." And with that, he was off. A few minutes later a smaller, blue-grey tom with green eyes showed up.
"Excuse me, miss, is this the fabled Shadowclan that I've heard of? I've always wanted to see this place." He seemed quite cheerful and friendly. Friendly to the point it was sickening.