Old January 9th, 2024, 03:54 PM
spider-in-the-corner

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Sleepy
Default Re: Sleepy Thicket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxy_ View Post
she walked into the nest
Leach-tail "Why did you follow me into my nest this is where i live not you " he hissed "Dont you have enough nest in your clan?" he said grumpily
Old January 11th, 2024, 05:08 PM
⯎ Never Be Alone ⯎

Bump Policy: Semi-Hiatus. Little to no activity until the 23rd or 24th
My Mood: Stressed

GOLDFISH
20 MOONS | FEMALE | RIVERCLAN
"Ye who slays the day tends to slave away"
Tags; @Shellwhisker

Goldfish padded cheerily into Sleepy Thicket. despite the common belief a ghost wandered in the area, she didn't exactly think it existed. Besides, Goldfish had no beef with any ghosts.
She didn't think so, at least.
When cats died, they went to StarClan or the Dark Forest, they didn't wander aimlessly around unless they were loners or rogues, in her opinion.
Goldfish had rarely ever hung out with either- and she would never stand within three fox-lengths of a Kittypet unless absolutely necessary.
She continued padding in, Shellwhisker beside her. "Do you think there's a ghost?" she asked.

"Prepare for the horrors
This night will keep repeating over and over
And over
Until you make it to the end"

The cats are waiting for their toys impatiently
Old January 12th, 2024, 04:29 PM
too busy drawing cats.

Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Angelic

RiverClan Re: Sleepy Thicket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze_Songs239 View Post
GOLDFISH
Tags; @Shellwhisker

Goldfish padded cheerily into Sleepy Thicket. despite the common belief a ghost wandered in the area, she didn't exactly think it existed. Besides, Goldfish had no beef with any ghosts.
When cats died, they went to StarClan or the Dark Forest, they didn't wander aimlessly around unless they were loners or rogues, in her opinion.
Goldfish had rarely ever hung out with either- and she would never stand within three fox-lengths of a Kittypet unless absolutely necessary.
She continued padding in, Shellwhisker beside her. "Do you think there's a ghost?" she asked.

Shellwhisker
Purrks - Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
RiverClan Warrior
''Sometimes, it seems like StarClan is TRYING to ruin my life.''

Shellwhisker gave a twitch of her ear, looking at Goldfish through thouhtful ice-blue eyes.

''I'm not sure,'' She murmured. ''I mean, StarClan cats are spirits, right? It could be them watching us here from Sleepy Thicket.''

Shellwhisker sat down and gave her paw pad a few licks, running it down her ear.

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder
Scratch HR Positions:
Robinstar [ ThC Lead] - Anachronismpounce [ ShC Dep ] - Roaringstar [ SkC Lead ] - Pareidoliastar [ WC Lead ]

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby
Alderblossom: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Fireflyflicker: The Collector, Mind Reader, Agatha Kitty
Old January 12th, 2024, 05:50 PM
⯎ Never Be Alone ⯎

Bump Policy: Semi-Hiatus. Little to no activity until the 23rd or 24th
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellwhisker View Post

Shellwhisker
Purrks - Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
RiverClan Warrior
''Sometimes, it seems like StarClan is TRYING to ruin my life.''

Shellwhisker gave a twitch of her ear, looking at Goldfish through thouhtful ice-blue eyes.

''I'm not sure,'' She murmured. ''I mean, StarClan cats are spirits, right? It could be them watching us here from Sleepy Thicket.''

Shellwhisker sat down and gave her paw pad a few licks, running it down her ear.

GOLDFISH
Tags; @Shellwhisker

Goldfish paused for a moment. "I suppose," she said decidedly. Maybe some spirits preferred to watch over the clan. Goldfish understood that. Why wouldn't a cat want to watch over their clan? I mean, from up close is always better than far away- unless it was a predator or enemy warrior, of course. Goldfish pondered these thoughts. Would she like to watch her clan from Sleepy Thicket when she died?
Probably not. Then she wouldn't see any fellow StarClan members. She wouldn't see anyone she missed now, or would miss in the future.
What a peculiar thing, death was. It was something Goldfish massively disliked thinking about- Young, the black-and-gold molly was. Death seemed far enough away not exactly to be thinking about it.
Then again, did it sneak up on you, or did you know it already?
Speaking of sneaking up, Goldfish felt the hair on the back of her silky neck rise. "I think we're being watched," She said quietly, golden eyes scanning the area.
Goldfidh had excellent hearing, and she began to pick up some rustling noises."Something's chattering." she added, rather thoughtfully. Too loud and growly to be a squirrel, too deep and sandpaper-like to be any cat. Goldfish spotted a raccoon's head peaking from the brush. Spittle eased from its sickly black lips, and its brown eyes crazed with something unfamiliar and yet still recognizable. "I think it's gone mad." she breathed, before slowly backing away. "We have to be careful. They don't usually attack cats, if we leave them alone, but this one seems crazy and much more..." she searched for the right word, "Unnatural."

"Prepare for the horrors
This night will keep repeating over and over
And over
Until you make it to the end"

The cats are waiting for their toys impatiently
Old January 17th, 2024, 12:17 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by zMoonstone View Post
GOLDFISH
Tags; @Shellwhisker

Ghost Fin had been watching Goldfish lying quietly because he was a newer cat and wanted to learn without having to actually talk to that said cat. this was one of his favorite spots because no cat wanted to come around he had not known why, but it was peaceful for now. he tilted his head making a small noise in the bush's.
Old January 29th, 2024, 11:56 AM
Call Me Zei

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Cocoonwillow
~Fox~
Fox/She/Her
Silver tongue purrk

okay, on to the Sleepy Thicket!
ignoring the fact her fur refused to stop bristling Fox paddled right on into the thicket on her search. sniffing the air she picked up the scent of something... nice... but with a hint of rot... interesting indeed!

following this scent out of curiosity she stumbled, literally, onto a fallen log that was half rotten. peering into a well lit crevasse she spotted what she hoped the scent was... Poppy flowers! the flowers were a tad wilted from the cold air and bad weather, but mostly she noticed it seemed like the flowers had dried out mostly and only a couple flowers looked like a lost cause. she stuck her tiny paw into the crevasse, taking a few tries to hook the dried plants on her claws.

pulling them out gently she noticed the plants where delicate, so she couldn't move them around to much without petals falling off immediately. thinking, she dug her teeth into a piece of bark that was coming loose from the log she pulled a strip off and set the plant on it for safe transport... hopefully... Fox stood up and walked to the mouth on the fallen log with her find and peered in, noting a few dead insects and a couple dead spiders... she used her small size to wriggle into the hollow space and found some cobwebs, along with a few still moving spiders.

gently she gathered this into a few small balls which she stuck on her fur on her throat for safe keep. after a bit of wriggling backwards and mushroom smooshing by accident, the she-cat freed her-self from the log...

her ears perked upwards in surprise as what in her wild mind sounded like a ghostly "who" 'ing echoed out. fur standing on end the she-cat fled, not realizing she'd just disturped a shreech owl, not a ghost...

Might go on Hiatus for 'bout 3 months, given summer vacation starts soon and i got practically no rps to keep me interested over the summer
Old January 29th, 2024, 03:52 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Cheerful

Stagheart came to a halt once he reached the thicket, carefully sniffing the air. Leaf-bare's chill was cold against his nose, and all he could smell was a mixture of water from the ocean nearby and melting snow. He parted his mouth to air out the smells when a particularly pungent scent reached him. He narrowed his eyes, recognizing it quickly.

Fox... but not too strong.

It either could've just passed along, or there was a den not too far away. Either way, it wasn't too fresh, indicating it likely wasn't in the area anymore. He decided to warily creep around as he waited for Sorrelblaze and Minkpaw, looking for any other signs of the predator. Regardless, they were here for herbs. The sight of many dead and decaying plants, choked out by the snow and frost discouraged him as he patrolled around.

/ @JellyMoons @al3cc766

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!

Last edited by squidz; January 29th, 2024 at 03:53 PM.
Old January 29th, 2024, 08:01 PM
Time is just an illusion

Status: A true warrior — the best warrior — isn't cruel or mean.
Bump Policy: 1-2 Days
My Mood: Unpredictable

→ BeanFloat ←
|He/him | 18 moons | Purrks: Beefed up Tier One;Not Skiddin' Around | Straight | Warrior |
light marmalade fur with very bright fawn spots, green and blue eyes

tags; @MockingRabbit @al3cc766

Beanfloat walked towards the Sleepy Thickets leading the other two out of camp. "Im not lying I hope we see another ghost here! You will jump out of your fur!" laughing he meowed. "Maybe you can catch a ghost mouse!" cracking up at the idea of it. "If your ready we can start!"

VM me STARS

My Characters thoughts and actions are not mine but theirs.

Please don't quote me during a roleplay unless you place it into spoilers!
| Characters| Training Trackers | Darkclan |Art Shop & Tradel| Bugclan| Art Page |