Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brxken View Post
@Duststorm;
[ Sorry this is so short I have no inspiration ;0; ]

Scanning the camp, Wonderleaf allowed herself to rest upon the ground, bored. She was always passed over as if she did not exist. The boredom was nearly overwhelming! Her tail swished up, a new light shining within her eye. She would just go up to one of her clanmates! Looking across the camp, Wonderleaf found the perfect, kind looking cat. Nightbreeze.
She made her way over, an almost nervous look upon her face. "Hello?" She asked, taking a ginger pawstep closer to the molly.
Nightbreeze had been determined for hours now to perfect this move. Although she had been an experienced warrior for moons now, she had always been unable to lunge her fore paw just right. With a frustrated grunt, the warrior lowered her body to the ground, slamming her paw into the dirt. Mouse dung! Her tail rapidly lashed, throwing up bits of leaf debris. Looking up upon hearing a soft "hello," Nightbreeze redirected her attention onto the molly in front of her. Readjusting, a bit embarrassed to have been seen sulking, she forced a smile and dipped her head.

"Hello there, can I help you?"

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old June 11th, 2017, 09:17 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

After the war, Bluepaw tried finding Alabasterpaw to see what was going on. He wanted to know if she had completed her deed, if she killed that charming friends of his, Azulpaw. Without Azulpaw, there would be no challenge. Asterpaw would finally run into the paws that was hers in the first place, and what would Alabasterpaw get out of it? The fact that she spilled blood from her worst enemy. Wasn't that a souvenir enough? The tom unsheathed his claws, feeling some type of anxiousness settling within him. From a good distance, he could make out the glowing grey pelt of his once best friend. Azulpaw was simply sunning himself, his fur looking majestic under the sun. Sometimes Bluepaw wondered how Azulpaw could act so perfect with all the cuts and the bruises that were obvious to the eye--but yet still made him look handsome, if not, more. That type of rugged handsome that a she cat would fall for. Bluepaw didn't have that many bruises. Especially since he preferred to give them out instead of keeping some to himself. The tom let out a grunt, but he continued on, flicking his tail as he passed the grey pelted cat.

Blue eyes flickered across the clearing, hoping to land them on the white feline that he considered his partner in crime. He knew she hadn't completed the job since Azulpaw was still living. Soaking in his victory. How many times had Alabasterpaw failed him--failed them both? It was quite exhausting, and he felt that he would need to complete the job himself. Then, he would get something done. He trotted on, his steps getting heavy it seemed. He was quite frustrated, annoyed beyond matters. He couldn't help, but feel the slightest bit of envy when it came to Azulpaw. Even though Bluepaw was better in every aspect--skills, looks, intelligence? Probably not intelligence. That was Azulpaw's specialty. But did intelligence matter when you had the looks? The bad traits? What she cat wouldn't want a bad boy?

Bluepaw was every part of that. Coming off as innocent, and not much of an enemy , let alone competition. To others he played off as naive, easy to take advantage of. Until he turned the tables. He liked playing with others because it was fun seeing how flabbergasted they would be when they figured that Bluepaw wasn't at all the innocent that they believed him to be.

All too soon, the tom's blue gaze landed on the she cat that sent him into a frenzy of emotions. The one she cat he longed to be with since the first one broke his heart and turned him into some lifeless succulent that pried upon others. Asterpaw seemed vulnerable, lost of all emotion. Bluepaw knew he needed to act fast before he found the other feline going to Azulpaw for comfort. He couldn't have that! Especially since he wanted to rebuild their relationship to the point where she would fall in love with him. Azulpaw would soon enough be history.

The tom managed to put on a sweet smile, pretending to be the innocent tom that everyone thought he was. His hues darkened slightly, but lit up as he bounded towards Asterpaw, flicking his tail as he stopped inches in front of her. "Asterpaw!" He mewed, cheerfully. His eyes took note that Asterpaw looked down. Like she were depressed. The tom tilted his head slightly but brought it back up. "You alright, miss beautiful? You look down." He commented.

What creature could have his one and only looking down? So depressed at the world? So covered up and not shining? Bluepaw narrowed his eyes, believing it was Azulpaw. He was the only one who Asterpaw was around nowadays. Could they have gotten into an argument and this Asterpaw got the rough end of the stick? Bluepaw inwardly swore to get back at Azulpaw if he ever done anything to hurt Asterpaw. "Azulpaw wasn't it? Say the word and I'll kill him. I swear." The tom stood up, ready for her to give him the signal. Bluepaw looked back towards the grey pelted tom who was still relaxing under the sun, not taking notice of them at all.

Glancing upwards as the blue eyed tom approached, Asterpaw sighed and curled her tail more tightly around herself. The tom tended to do as he pleased physically-wise... but, maybe right now, she wanted the comfort and the kindness. Maybe right now, she wanted to be around Bluepaw. The last thing she wanted was to go to her friend only to have him be disappointed in her. She hated it when he was disappointed. It was like getting slapped over and over again, and she never wanted it to happen again. Her plan was probably going to disappoint Azulpaw, anyways... but at least it was for a good reason. At least he would be safe, and never feel Alabasterpaw's claws again. Hopefully he would never feel anyone's claws again... but she didn't have a say in that. The only thing she could stop here and now was whatever jealousy was going on.

"Hi, Bluepaw. Nice to see you and yes, I'm absolutely fine, but... please don't call me miss beautiful, at least not right now. Okay?"
Her voice was soft as it normally was when she spoke to him. She glanced over at the grey tom, making sure that he couldn't hear anything she was saying. She didn't want him to know her dark secret. Although she wasn't sure whether he realized it or not. And she didn't want him to see how beat up she was... how depressed she was... this was not supposed to be her, she was supposed to be full of life and there when he needed her. Asterpaw had dumped her problems on Azulpaw before - and look where it had gotten them. She was going to have to make sure he didn't find out. Make sure that everything stayed fine forever. The last time they had met, before the battle, would have been the perfect place to stop time.

But time had continued, and now once again Azulpaw was hurt and she was trying to find a solution. She'd always been doubtful about it before. His words had constantly been ringing in her head but now... now she wasn't so sure. Maybe this was the only way to end the constant hurt. But, at Bluepaw's next words, a hint of her former spirit entered her hues and her ears went back. "Don't you dare lay a paw on him." She snapped, before the spark left her eyes and her ears returned to their former state. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Bluepaw, I just... it's..." before she could get any further, she buried her face in his pelt and stayed there. Physical contact had never been her favorite thing. She had never liked being touched all the time but right now, that seemed to be all she wanted. When she brought her head back up, her ears went back again. "I k- I killed... a Dusk Syndicate cat, I... I didn't mean to, it just happened so fast, and I - I wish I could bring him back, he's dead, Bluepaw, he's dead and it was my fault!" Her voice raised to a pitch that made it easy for everyone to hear, but thankfully it was only for the last part - the other cats wouldn't be paying attention, they had their own lives.

A familiar shadow passed by, ice cold hues gleaming in the dark. And then a white feline stepped out of the bushes, right behind where Azulpaw was sitting. Now, normally she would take this opportunity to pounce... but for one, it was too risky here in front of everyone and for another reason, she'd decided to try a different approach. One that was sure to have him begging for her to stay with him. One that was certain to work. Gently, she curled herself around him, her expression soft, her claws sheathed as she smiled in pleasure of so obviously about to win him over. "I think I much prefer it this way, don't you?" She asked. Oh sure, she might be setting herself up for rejection. But then again, Alabasterpaw never thought that Azulpaw would reject her when she was being so charming. She was, after all, the queen of flirting... and perhaps she could make him her king.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old June 11th, 2017, 10:24 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duststorm View Post
Nightbreeze had been determined for hours now to perfect this move. Although she had been an experienced warrior for moons now, she had always been unable to lunge her fore paw just right. With a frustrated grunt, the warrior lowered her body to the ground, slamming her paw into the dirt. Mouse dung! Her tail rapidly lashed, throwing up bits of leaf debris. Looking up upon hearing a soft "hello," Nightbreeze redirected her attention onto the molly in front of her. Readjusting, a bit embarrassed to have been seen sulking, she forced a smile and dipped her head.

"Hello there, can I help you?"
Wonder dipped her head slightly,
shyness creeping up on her. "Well, I was wondering if you'd like to go hunting, maybe on a little walk and talk beforehand. It's quite boring here," She sighed and looked around camp, her emerald gaze dulling. Sitting quietly on her haunches, Wonderleaf awaited an answer from the other she-cat. Flicking her ears, she examined the other, ignoring the small fact that Nightbreeze had beem sulking. Her tail curled around her paws lightly and she sniffed, harrumphing.
Old June 11th, 2017, 12:38 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Glancing upwards as the blue eyed tom approached, Asterpaw sighed and curled her tail more tightly around herself. The tom tended to do as he pleased physically-wise... but, maybe right now, she wanted the comfort and the kindness. Maybe right now, she wanted to be around Bluepaw. The last thing she wanted was to go to her friend only to have him be disappointed in her. She hated it when he was disappointed. It was like getting slapped over and over again, and she never wanted it to happen again. Her plan was probably going to disappoint Azulpaw, anyways... but at least it was for a good reason. At least he would be safe, and never feel Alabasterpaw's claws again. Hopefully he would never feel anyone's claws again... but she didn't have a say in that. The only thing she could stop here and now was whatever jealousy was going on.

"Hi, Bluepaw. Nice to see you and yes, I'm absolutely fine, but... please don't call me miss beautiful, at least not right now. Okay?"
Her voice was soft as it normally was when she spoke to him. She glanced over at the grey tom, making sure that he couldn't hear anything she was saying. She didn't want him to know her dark secret. Although she wasn't sure whether he realized it or not. And she didn't want him to see how beat up she was... how depressed she was... this was not supposed to be her, she was supposed to be full of life and there when he needed her. Asterpaw had dumped her problems on Azulpaw before - and look where it had gotten them. She was going to have to make sure he didn't find out. Make sure that everything stayed fine forever. The last time they had met, before the battle, would have been the perfect place to stop time.

But time had continued, and now once again Azulpaw was hurt and she was trying to find a solution. She'd always been doubtful about it before. His words had constantly been ringing in her head but now... now she wasn't so sure. Maybe this was the only way to end the constant hurt. But, at Bluepaw's next words, a hint of her former spirit entered her hues and her ears went back. "Don't you dare lay a paw on him." She snapped, before the spark left her eyes and her ears returned to their former state. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Bluepaw, I just... it's..." before she could get any further, she buried her face in his pelt and stayed there. Physical contact had never been her favorite thing. She had never liked being touched all the time but right now, that seemed to be all she wanted. When she brought her head back up, her ears went back again. "I k- I killed... a Dusk Syndicate cat, I... I didn't mean to, it just happened so fast, and I - I wish I could bring him back, he's dead, Bluepaw, he's dead and it was my fault!" Her voice raised to a pitch that made it easy for everyone to hear, but thankfully it was only for the last part - the other cats wouldn't be paying attention, they had their own lives.

A familiar shadow passed by, ice cold hues gleaming in the dark. And then a white feline stepped out of the bushes, right behind where Azulpaw was sitting. Now, normally she would take this opportunity to pounce... but for one, it was too risky here in front of everyone and for another reason, she'd decided to try a different approach. One that was sure to have him begging for her to stay with him. One that was certain to work. Gently, she curled herself around him, her expression soft, her claws sheathed as she smiled in pleasure of so obviously about to win him over. "I think I much prefer it this way, don't you?" She asked. Oh sure, she might be setting herself up for rejection. But then again, Alabasterpaw never thought that Azulpaw would reject her when she was being so charming. She was, after all, the queen of flirting... and perhaps she could make him her king.
Bluepaw wanted to step forward towards her, bump his head into hers in an affectionate manner, or wrap his tail around her. Even if she was finding herself hanging around Azulpaw often, Bluepaw was bound to make her his. After all, the blue eyed tom wouldn't stop for anything until one of them ended up dead. And, that would be Azulpaw. Since, Alabasterpaw failed every chance. Bluepaw started to believe that the feline was a foundation of failure, and he was putting all his trust into a cat that was harmless. How hard was it to kill another cat? Bluepaw thought about leading him out into the depths of the forest, and saying goodbye right then and there. No one would know. Therefore they wouldn't notice his absence, and wouldn't care that he died. Simple lies. Simple lies.

''Aw, Asterpaw, you seem so down.'' The tom cooed in a sweet, mellow tone. He twitched his ears. She was happy to see him? What a surprise in a long time. He didn't allow that simple comment to stop him from having a pleasant conversation with the lovely blue feline in every aspect. ''Forgive me for trying to be a charmer. I just want to see you smile.'' The white and black spotted tom solely believed that Azulpaw had something to do with her depression. If it wasn't that, it had to be with the recent war that took place. He took a quick scan of her pelt, noticing that it was unkempt--something that it never was. Something had to be weighing heavily on her. A chip on her shoulder it had been--probably more than a chip. Most likely a boulder.

Bluepaw had recoiled when she snapped at him, concerning Azulpaw. What a surprise! His eyes lit up in mischief, and he took a glance towards Azulpaw once more, his claws sheathed in place, and he flickered his hues back to Asterpaw, maintaining a friendly stance. ''I'm sorry for assuming then,'' his voice was soft, and he tried to remain on a friendly level with her, but inwardly his heart was swarming in the flames. Once she had apologized, Bluepaw felt a small wave of satisfaction at knowing he did nothing wrong. All he wanted to do was protect her, and she was constantly protecting that grey fool. What did Asterpaw even see in him? What surprised him the most was the fact that she had got touchy with him first. The striking blue feline had laid her head upon him, crying her eyes out to him. Bluepaw was never the one to comfort others as Azulpaw has been good at, but constantly denied it. Bluepaw allowed her to linger there, and he kept his ears open to hear what she had to say.

Killed a cat?
A dusk syndicate cat?
Was this what upset Asterpaw?

Bluepaw soaked in her affection, suppressing a purr, and relishing in the feel of her soft fur. All too soon, she had brought her head up, her eyes seeming ready to glaze over. The tom watched Asterpaw in her vulnerable state, taking note of how pretty she looked when she was desperate. When she was sad. He could feed upon her. Like an unhealthy leech sucking at her blood. How fun would it be to eat her little heart out? A part of Bluepaw didn't want to harm Asterpaw, but another part wanted revenge. On Asterpaw. On Azulpaw. And, most definitely on Alabasterpaw, who he could see slinking out the shadows currently. His eyes had narrowed a tadbit, but his hues danced with friendliness as they pried upon Asterpaw.

''Shhh, shhh, shh,'' the tom replied, scooting closer to her, He went on her side, brushing his fur against her in an act of trying to do whatever to comfort her. ''You only did what was the most reasonable thing to do. If you hadn't, don't you think you would be dead?'' He told her, sincerely. ''We can't lose you, Asterpaw. Losing you would mean losing our hearts,'' he said. He blinked his eyes, scanning the area once again. His blue hues made contact with Alabasterpaw's form wrapping around Azulpaw. ''Just think about what Azulpaw would think if you were gone...''He shrugged. ''I wouldn't want to lose you either, honestly.'' He buried his head into her shoulder, giving it a light rub. ''Don't worry, Asterpaw. Everything will be alright.''

Azulpaw was simply relaxing. The sun glowing down on his grey pelt, making it come off as silver. The yellow-eyed tom brought up his head, ready to stretch, but the feel of another pelt against his own, made his fur bristled. The hair along his back stood up, and for some odd reason he knew the scent. The scent was very familiar. Like the demon herself. He could see the perfect blend of her pelt against his own. It made him sick to think they would had been made perfect together even with her twisted ways.

The fact that she was talking to him at all...especially after the battle was quite odd to him. The tom pulled his head upward, rubbing the back of his neck against her. He let out an emotionless purr, ''Did that bump cause a complete turn of your personality?'' His voice was deep and calm, but the hair along his neck said otherwise. It stuck up, making him weary of his surroundings, and the feline that he was dealing with.

All he could do was succumb to her desires, but even he had to admit it was fun playing hard to get with her. If one would call it that at all. Azulpaw didn't like Alabasterpaw. She abused him, she tried to kill him on multiple occasions. Who would like a cat like that? But, the white demon had her ways. She was attractive, and one way or another she would get what she wanted. Azulpaw was sure of that.

Suddenly, the tom leapt up to his paws. Getting to his paws was sure to throw Alabasterpaw off guard. The tom carried a grim expression. ''I don't know what you want, or your game, darling, but it won't work. Trust me.'' He flicked his tail, and was ready to turn away.

Old June 11th, 2017, 04:24 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:

Bluepaw wanted to step forward towards her, bump his head into hers in an affectionate manner, or wrap his tail around her. Even if she was finding herself hanging around Azulpaw often, Bluepaw was bound to make her his. After all, the blue eyed tom wouldn't stop for anything until one of them ended up dead. And, that would be Azulpaw. Since, Alabasterpaw failed every chance. Bluepaw started to believe that the feline was a foundation of failure, and he was putting all his trust into a cat that was harmless. How hard was it to kill another cat? Bluepaw thought about leading him out into the depths of the forest, and saying goodbye right then and there. No one would know. Therefore they wouldn't notice his absence, and wouldn't care that he died. Simple lies. Simple lies.

''Aw, Asterpaw, you seem so down.'' The tom cooed in a sweet, mellow tone. He twitched his ears. She was happy to see him? What a surprise in a long time. He didn't allow that simple comment to stop him from having a pleasant conversation with the lovely blue feline in every aspect. ''Forgive me for trying to be a charmer. I just want to see you smile.'' The white and black spotted tom solely believed that Azulpaw had something to do with her depression. If it wasn't that, it had to be with the recent war that took place. He took a quick scan of her pelt, noticing that it was unkempt--something that it never was. Something had to be weighing heavily on her. A chip on her shoulder it had been--probably more than a chip. Most likely a boulder.

Bluepaw had recoiled when she snapped at him, concerning Azulpaw. What a surprise! His eyes lit up in mischief, and he took a glance towards Azulpaw once more, his claws sheathed in place, and he flickered his hues back to Asterpaw, maintaining a friendly stance. ''I'm sorry for assuming then,'' his voice was soft, and he tried to remain on a friendly level with her, but inwardly his heart was swarming in the flames. Once she had apologized, Bluepaw felt a small wave of satisfaction at knowing he did nothing wrong. All he wanted to do was protect her, and she was constantly protecting that grey fool. What did Asterpaw even see in him? What surprised him the most was the fact that she had got touchy with him first. The striking blue feline had laid her head upon him, crying her eyes out to him. Bluepaw was never the one to comfort others as Azulpaw has been good at, but constantly denied it. Bluepaw allowed her to linger there, and he kept his ears open to hear what she had to say.

Killed a cat?
A dusk syndicate cat?
Was this what upset Asterpaw?

Bluepaw soaked in her affection, suppressing a purr, and relishing in the feel of her soft fur. All too soon, she had brought her head up, her eyes seeming ready to glaze over. The tom watched Asterpaw in her vulnerable state, taking note of how pretty she looked when she was desperate. When she was sad. He could feed upon her. Like an unhealthy leech sucking at her blood. How fun would it be to eat her little heart out? A part of Bluepaw didn't want to harm Asterpaw, but another part wanted revenge. On Asterpaw. On Azulpaw. And, most definitely on Alabasterpaw, who he could see slinking out the shadows currently. His eyes had narrowed a tadbit, but his hues danced with friendliness as they pried upon Asterpaw.

''Shhh, shhh, shh,'' the tom replied, scooting closer to her, He went on her side, brushing his fur against her in an act of trying to do whatever to comfort her. ''You only did what was the most reasonable thing to do. If you hadn't, don't you think you would be dead?'' He told her, sincerely. ''We can't lose you, Asterpaw. Losing you would mean losing our hearts,'' he said. He blinked his eyes, scanning the area once again. His blue hues made contact with Alabasterpaw's form wrapping around Azulpaw. ''Just think about what Azulpaw would think if you were gone...''He shrugged. ''I wouldn't want to lose you either, honestly.'' He buried his head into her shoulder, giving it a light rub. ''Don't worry, Asterpaw. Everything will be alright.''

Azulpaw was simply relaxing. The sun glowing down on his grey pelt, making it come off as silver. The yellow-eyed tom brought up his head, ready to stretch, but the feel of another pelt against his own, made his fur bristled. The hair along his back stood up, and for some odd reason he knew the scent. The scent was very familiar. Like the demon herself. He could see the perfect blend of her pelt against his own. It made him sick to think they would had been made perfect together even with her twisted ways.

The fact that she was talking to him at all...especially after the battle was quite odd to him. The tom pulled his head upward, rubbing the back of his neck against her. He let out an emotionless purr, ''Did that bump cause a complete turn of your personality?'' His voice was deep and calm, but the hair along his neck said otherwise. It stuck up, making him weary of his surroundings, and the feline that he was dealing with.

All he could do was succumb to her desires, but even he had to admit it was fun playing hard to get with her. If one would call it that at all. Azulpaw didn't like Alabasterpaw. She abused him, she tried to kill him on multiple occasions. Who would like a cat like that? But, the white demon had her ways. She was attractive, and one way or another she would get what she wanted. Azulpaw was sure of that.

Suddenly, the tom leapt up to his paws. Getting to his paws was sure to throw Alabasterpaw off guard. The tom carried a grim expression. ''I don't know what you want, or your game, darling, but it won't work. Trust me.'' He flicked his tail, and was ready to turn away.

Honestly, Asterpaw was beginning to forget that Bluepaw had ever taken part in Azulpaw's near-death. He sounded so genuine. She wanted to believe everything he was saying. It was solid, it was good to grab onto... and he wasn't disappointed in her. He was telling her it was okay - as Buzzardstride had done, but in different words. And she trusted him. She believed him. Slowly, she let go of her tensity and worry... and relaxed against the piebald tom. She was okay. Right now, what he said sounded fine. Asterpaw lightly, timidly touched her nose to his ear. "Thank you... I - I really appreciate your support. It means a lot you aren't disappointed." At this point she would be saying this to Alabasterpaw, had the white feline been around and so supportive of her. At least he wasn't saying what she had done was right. He said it was reasonable. And, under the circumstances, she was beginning to realize this.

The smartest thing to do would have been to walk away. But she didn't. Glancing over as her sister emerged from the shadows, her ears flicked backwards and she remembered who she was with. But - the movements confused her. Alabasterpaw wasn't being cruel. She was being loving. A sharp pang shocked Asterpaw's heart, and she had to try and bring air into her lungs... it was refusing to come at the moment. No. Don't. Get away. After the initial shock, she turned away from them and some of her old spirit re-entered her eyes... leaving as soon as she looked at the tom. You did this. All your fault. She wanted to scream at him, to send him running away from her, but she couldn't... he was steady. He was solid ground at this moment and her mind wouldn't let her send him away. It was a battle of what she wanted and what she needed, and needed finally won.

But what she wanted was still there. And still strong. It flickered, trying not to go out... and eventually she was able to speak. "Bluepaw, a long time ago I... mentioned that as long as you needed me, I would stay with you." The words felt bitter in her mouth, but they were worse to say. "If you still need me, then I'm willing to stay. The only thing I'm going to ask of you is that you leave Azulpaw alone. Okay? He doesn't have to be involved in this, and I won't so much as say a word to him without your permission if that's what it'll take for you to agree... but please, just do this one thing for me. And then we can be happy. I'll stay with you forever if you need it." With every word it felt as though her spirit was shrinking smaller and smaller. Her fire was gone. Her chest burned as though the fire in it were growing, and shrinking simultaneously.

And it felt awful. It felt like a broken dream from long ago, but Asterpaw knew she had to be doing the right thing. It was the only option in this situation. What she was doing was right, and everyone around her better know it. It might hurt more then anything else the apprentice had experienced, but at least she was doing what she knew was right. She was going to keep him safe. He'd done everything in his power to keep her safe, now it was her turn to do the same. Asterpaw believed that she was doing the right thing here... but how could she know? How was she supposed to feel that it was right if all she could feel was sorrow, heartache, and a burning that couldn't be good? She was half-hoping Alabasterpaw had heard her. Maybe then, the she cat would stop and go away... stop putting on this show for her to see when the white devil was aware that Asterpaw had a strong care for the grey tom.

The white cat laughed her usual sparkling laugh; although her hues gleamed semi-dangerously. The gleam was gone in an instant and she purred, wrapping her tail around his and moving her head around so that her nose was touching his before she pulled away moments later. "Oh no, love... I just thought since you're officially open to the girls here, I'd get in line quick before you get snatched up again." Glancing over towards where her sister was talking with Bluepaw. Yes, this was going perfectly. Asterpaw was gone - getting herself chained down by some stupid promise she'd made long, long ago. Good news for the twisted feline - it meant that she was now able to snatch him up. After all, with her around, who would so much as cast a glance at another cat? True, he'd gone with Asterpaw the first time... but that was because she hadn't been trying! Now she was.

Hearing her sister's words, Alabasterpaw's ears pricked up in interest and she glanced over. Caught off guard as he got to his paws, the she cat fell over onto her side - but even that was done with grace and perfect posture. Laughing as she heard him, the feline got to her paws and nuzzled up against him until she was pressed against his chest. Her tail lightly brushed against him in a flirtatious manner and she began to purr once more. "I thought it was clear I had feelings for you. You've rejected me before, but I figure now that she's rejecting you... I have a chance here." Flicking her tail over in the direction of the two, she smiled in a way that might have been beautiful... had her face not been the same one that had been looking at him so many times before when he was so badly hurt. Her claws were neatly kept... but they were deadly. Behind her soft, gorgeous exterior was a killer's heart. A heart that didn't have the ability to love.

She wanted him to make her happy. And as far as keeping him happy went? Well... Azulpaw could handle that on his own. That wasn't love... just wanting someone to make you happy. Whether it could even be called a true crush was doubtful. To be honest, it seemed like more of an obsession then anything else. But Alabasterpaw refused to admit that, and believed they would be perfect together. It would work. Everyone would see that it worked amazingly.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old June 11th, 2017, 07:21 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Honestly, Asterpaw was beginning to forget that Bluepaw had ever taken part in Azulpaw's near-death. He sounded so genuine. She wanted to believe everything he was saying. It was solid, it was good to grab onto... and he wasn't disappointed in her. He was telling her it was okay - as Buzzardstride had done, but in different words. And she trusted him. She believed him. Slowly, she let go of her tensity and worry... and relaxed against the piebald tom. She was okay. Right now, what he said sounded fine. Asterpaw lightly, timidly touched her nose to his ear. "Thank you... I - I really appreciate your support. It means a lot you aren't disappointed." At this point she would be saying this to Alabasterpaw, had the white feline been around and so supportive of her. At least he wasn't saying what she had done was right. He said it was reasonable. And, under the circumstances, she was beginning to realize this.

The smartest thing to do would have been to walk away. But she didn't. Glancing over as her sister emerged from the shadows, her ears flicked backwards and she remembered who she was with. But - the movements confused her. Alabasterpaw wasn't being cruel. She was being loving. A sharp pang shocked Asterpaw's heart, and she had to try and bring air into her lungs... it was refusing to come at the moment. No. Don't. Get away. After the initial shock, she turned away from them and some of her old spirit re-entered her eyes... leaving as soon as she looked at the tom. You did this. All your fault. She wanted to scream at him, to send him running away from her, but she couldn't... he was steady. He was solid ground at this moment and her mind wouldn't let her send him away. It was a battle of what she wanted and what she needed, and needed finally won.

But what she wanted was still there. And still strong. It flickered, trying not to go out... and eventually she was able to speak. "Bluepaw, a long time ago I... mentioned that as long as you needed me, I would stay with you." The words felt bitter in her mouth, but they were worse to say. "If you still need me, then I'm willing to stay. The only thing I'm going to ask of you is that you leave Azulpaw alone. Okay? He doesn't have to be involved in this, and I won't so much as say a word to him without your permission if that's what it'll take for you to agree... but please, just do this one thing for me. And then we can be happy. I'll stay with you forever if you need it." With every word it felt as though her spirit was shrinking smaller and smaller. Her fire was gone. Her chest burned as though the fire in it were growing, and shrinking simultaneously.

And it felt awful. It felt like a broken dream from long ago, but Asterpaw knew she had to be doing the right thing. It was the only option in this situation. What she was doing was right, and everyone around her better know it. It might hurt more then anything else the apprentice had experienced, but at least she was doing what she knew was right. She was going to keep him safe. He'd done everything in his power to keep her safe, now it was her turn to do the same. Asterpaw believed that she was doing the right thing here... but how could she know? How was she supposed to feel that it was right if all she could feel was sorrow, heartache, and a burning that couldn't be good? She was half-hoping Alabasterpaw had heard her. Maybe then, the she cat would stop and go away... stop putting on this show for her to see when the white devil was aware that Asterpaw had a strong care for the grey tom.

The white cat laughed her usual sparkling laugh; although her hues gleamed semi-dangerously. The gleam was gone in an instant and she purred, wrapping her tail around his and moving her head around so that her nose was touching his before she pulled away moments later. "Oh no, love... I just thought since you're officially open to the girls here, I'd get in line quick before you get snatched up again." Glancing over towards where her sister was talking with Bluepaw. Yes, this was going perfectly. Asterpaw was gone - getting herself chained down by some stupid promise she'd made long, long ago. Good news for the twisted feline - it meant that she was now able to snatch him up. After all, with her around, who would so much as cast a glance at another cat? True, he'd gone with Asterpaw the first time... but that was because she hadn't been trying! Now she was.

Hearing her sister's words, Alabasterpaw's ears pricked up in interest and she glanced over. Caught off guard as he got to his paws, the she cat fell over onto her side - but even that was done with grace and perfect posture. Laughing as she heard him, the feline got to her paws and nuzzled up against him until she was pressed against his chest. Her tail lightly brushed against him in a flirtatious manner and she began to purr once more. "I thought it was clear I had feelings for you. You've rejected me before, but I figure now that she's rejecting you... I have a chance here." Flicking her tail over in the direction of the two, she smiled in a way that might have been beautiful... had her face not been the same one that had been looking at him so many times before when he was so badly hurt. Her claws were neatly kept... but they were deadly. Behind her soft, gorgeous exterior was a killer's heart. A heart that didn't have the ability to love.

She wanted him to make her happy. And as far as keeping him happy went? Well... Azulpaw could handle that on his own. That wasn't love... just wanting someone to make you happy. Whether it could even be called a true crush was doubtful. To be honest, it seemed like more of an obsession then anything else. But Alabasterpaw refused to admit that, and believed they would be perfect together. It would work. Everyone would see that it worked amazingly.
Azulpaw felt uncomfortable being the main object of Alabasterpaw's affections. The fact that she continued to play with him, toy with him, and pressing herself against him with that soft pelt of hers. Azulpaw liked to think he had a lot of self-control, but he felt that he was betraying Asterpaw's friendship. No, the two of them weren't together in any way. Just two great friends, and Azulpaw did not like the fact that he was around a she cat that rather see him motionless on the ground. The tom gave her a sideways glance, and he stopped in his steps as she brushed herself against him. The tom felt violated that she outright slid herself under him, and quite annoyed with her antics. ''Don't you have kits to make cry?'' He huffed at her, and upon hearing her light purr, the tom felt a prickly sensation of his own. His whiskers twitched, and there was no doubt that he found the white demon an attractive one to be around, but his heart said otherwise. And, the fact that she desperately wanted to kill him.

Azulpaw quickly jumped back from her touch, and shook his pelt, as if trying to rid her scent from his own pelt. ''First of all,'' He smirked lightly, and deciding to play along for a second, the tom stepped back up to the she cat, and brushed his tail alongside her until it reached the base of her own. It was a dangerous game to be flirting with her in such a state. But was he scared? A tadbit, but he was also giving her the attention she craved. Everything he did meant nothing to him. The tom brushed himself against the white she cat, grasping her tail gently with a loving touch. ''Let me think for a second, love,'' he says, and looks off into the distance. His eyes clouded over upon seeing Asterpaw and Bluepaw, but he didn't dare allow his emotions to break through. His pride was stronger than the emotions that his heart felt when breaking. ''There is probably a chance of us being together. First, we have all the she cats, oldest or youngest, than we have all the males, oldest to youngest, then there's other species such as the foxes, dogs, rodents, and even the trees, and I'll put you in a category by yourself.'' He chuckles darkly, and whips his head to look at her, appearing closer and lightly touching her nose with his own before he pulled away all too soon. ''Where you would be last.'' He says, sullenly, and untangles himself from the feline. It was quite harsh that he had to put it that way, but he felt that he would give everything else a chance before he ever cuddled into the arms of Alabasterpaw. ''Don't push your luck.'' He stated.

Azulpaw was ready to leave. Right then and there. All he wanted was some much needed relaxation, but the devil herself made an appearance. The tom's yellow eyes flickered towards Bluepaw and Asterpaw--hurt appearing on his expression, but he shook it off. His ears twitched upon Alabasterpaw's words. And, it hurt his pride more than he would like to admit that it had. ''She's...'' he didn't really know what to say. Alabasterpaw had got him then and there. Speechless for a moment of his life. He had heard Asterpaw's words. That she would be with Bluepaw. Forever if she had to. He could picture their life together as mates, being happy, being in love, having kits, growing old together. And, Azulpaw could only watch with a tremendous amount of heart clawing at his heart.

However, the tom turned back towards Alabasterpaw, and he simply gave her a look. He still stood by what he said. He was quite angry at her--and confused at her intentions, but other than that...what else did he feel? Inhaling in a deep breath, the tom gave a simple nod. He was on the verge of becoming a warrior, and he learned a lot. He grew a lot. He experienced death too much to not enjoy the little things in life. If Asterpaw knew what she wanted, Azulpaw could figure out the same. Only, he didn't know what he wanted. ''She's doing what's right for her heart.'' He finally finishes, and looks down at his own paws. ''I'm not going to stop her from wanting to be with Bluepaw.'' He looks up once again. ''And, you,'' the tom sneered, snarling as he drew back his lips to show sharp white teeth, ''Will never have a chance. Don't think it's going to be that easy.'' He sat down, and looked away. His entire body turned away from the scene.

Bluepaw felt his the tip of his ears rise in heat upon feeling her nose touch his. The piebald tom looked down for a quick second, shuffling his paws. So far, so good. He hadn't messed up his chance with the sweet tempered blue feline. She was actually talking to him without trying to get away. Better yet, Alabasterpaw and Azulpaw was a few ways away, witnessing the entire scene. It was like Starclan blessed him finally. For him to carry out his plan. Be with Asterpaw. And, still destroy Azulpaw while in the action. Or, even if he had to. It seemed like the poor grey tom would be destroying himself before Bluepaw had a chance.

Bluepaw gently put a paw atop Asterpaw's paw. ''Why would I be disappointed in you? If I could, I would be the one to trade places with you, so you wouldn't have to feel this way. You are an amazing cat, and you should know this.'' His voice was smooth, mastering the deep melodic that Azulpaw would use to swoon a she cat from time to time. Though it wasn't a perfect imitation that Azulpaw had, but it was close enough. Then, the tom took his paw off hers. He was becoming quite the charmer. One that hid a true sinister act behind his gorgeous blue eyes. Maybe, Alabasterpaw wasn't tricked, and Asterpaw shouldn't be tricked either, but the fact that she was vulnerable? Why wouldn't the tom enjoy taking advantage of that? Who know where it would lead them into the future.

Perhaps, she would still be in his paws, and he would love her. A couple kits would be around them. The thought made Bluepaw shivered as he thought about the long awaited future. And, Azulpaw would be sulking in the background--if he were lucky. Bluepaw still planned to get rid of him after their warriors' ceremony. And, no one was going to stop him from doing what he longed to do for a long time. A very long time. Someone needed to put that feline six feet under ground.

Bluepaw could see the hurt in her eyes, he could feel the pain emitting from her as she looked at the two in the distance. When she did look at him, a small smile was plastered on his face, but quickly disappeared as she turned her body away at the scene. ''Those lovebirds--who knew that it was love all this time?'' He smirked, joking lowly.

At Asterpaw's words, Bluepaw felt his eyes widen for a bit. She still remembered that promise so many moons ago? A part of him should had felt grateful, but another part of him was still in spite. The fact that she brought it up after so many moons had passed. A promise was a promise wasn't it? The tom nodded at her request. He could see that she was serious, so he had to remain stoic, getting rid of all his playfulness. ''It's an honor that you would be willing to do this. I could make you the happiest she cat a live, I swear!'' He brought himself closer to her, and leaned to give her ear a rasp lick. ''You won't regret this. It's a shame that you couldn't bring this up sooner. But now we all can be happy. Better late than never.'' He cooed at her, and buried his nose into her fur neck, inhaling in her scent. It was amazing it truly was.

The only thing that bothered him was that he had to leave Azulpaw alone. She promised she would remain with him forever, if he left that poor excuse of a tom alone. What was so special about him, anyway? Why ever would a cat want to keep another like Azulpaw around? Bluepaw cringed, but he managed to give her a small smile, ''I promise.'' He told her softly, and gave her a genuine smile. A genuine smile with fake intentions. As he stated before, a promise was a promise. But some promises were meant to be broken. As long as he played his cards right, Asterpaw wouldn't have to worry about a thing. What she doesn't know won't kill her, right?

To ensure that he kept her under his spell of fake honesty, the tom lightly grasped her tail with his own, twirling it in a gentle touch. ''I would never lie to you.''
Old June 12th, 2017, 01:48 AM
chirps

@woly

There hadn't been much to do lately since everything had seemed to die down around the Dusk Syndicate problem, and Palepaw found himself absentmindedly flicking a piece of moss back and forth with his tail. His chin rested on his paws as his liquid amber eyes followed the bouncing ball, every once in awhile requiring the assistance of one of his paws to reach out and retrieve it. A lull seemed to be resting over the Clan, and now that the calm had settled in the young tom found that there was no more excitement or adrenaline to be passed around. "Why can't I be a warrior already?" he breathed, pausing his solo game of catch. He grumbled a bit to himself, slightly out of character for the sophisticated feline, as there wasn't much for him to do. None of the apprentices his age ever wanted to discuss the deep subjects that he enjoyed, and the warriors who did see eye-to-eye with him were much too busy to talk to a measly apprentice.

Rolling onto his back and kicking his pale furred legs up in the air, the young tom squinted at the sun that warmed the ground beneath him. Up ahead a few birds flew high in the sky, squawking at StarClan only knew what. A slight breeze ruffled his sandy colored fur and Palepaw closed his eyes, letting his muscles relax slowly and bend in against his thin frame. Though he was only six moons of age, he felt as though his time was wasted just hanging about like all the other apprentices. They were certainly taking advantage of the time off every cat had decided to take since the battle with the Dusk Syndicate. But it irritated Palepaw; even his own mentor was resting up to regain their strength.

Palepaw heaved one last sigh before rolling back onto his paws and pushing upwards, shaking each of his long limbs in turn. No way was he going to let the mundane sickness that seemed to be clogging up the air keep him down. There were endless adventures to be sought out and his forepaws flexed at just the thought of all the possibilities. Amber eyes flashing across the clearing, the pale tom wondered for a second if he could potentially find a suitable companion for today's journey.
Old June 12th, 2017, 04:18 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:

Azulpaw felt uncomfortable being the main object of Alabasterpaw's affections. The fact that she continued to play with him, toy with him, and pressing herself against him with that soft pelt of hers. Azulpaw liked to think he had a lot of self-control, but he felt that he was betraying Asterpaw's friendship. No, the two of them weren't together in any way. Just two great friends, and Azulpaw did not like the fact that he was around a she cat that rather see him motionless on the ground. The tom gave her a sideways glance, and he stopped in his steps as she brushed herself against him. The tom felt violated that she outright slid herself under him, and quite annoyed with her antics. ''Don't you have kits to make cry?'' He huffed at her, and upon hearing her light purr, the tom felt a prickly sensation of his own. His whiskers twitched, and there was no doubt that he found the white demon an attractive one to be around, but his heart said otherwise. And, the fact that she desperately wanted to kill him.

Azulpaw quickly jumped back from her touch, and shook his pelt, as if trying to rid her scent from his own pelt. ''First of all,'' He smirked lightly, and deciding to play along for a second, the tom stepped back up to the she cat, and brushed his tail alongside her until it reached the base of her own. It was a dangerous game to be flirting with her in such a state. But was he scared? A tadbit, but he was also giving her the attention she craved. Everything he did meant nothing to him. The tom brushed himself against the white she cat, grasping her tail gently with a loving touch. ''Let me think for a second, love,'' he says, and looks off into the distance. His eyes clouded over upon seeing Asterpaw and Bluepaw, but he didn't dare allow his emotions to break through. His pride was stronger than the emotions that his heart felt when breaking. ''There is probably a chance of us being together. First, we have all the she cats, oldest or youngest, than we have all the males, oldest to youngest, then there's other species such as the foxes, dogs, rodents, and even the trees, and I'll put you in a category by yourself.'' He chuckles darkly, and whips his head to look at her, appearing closer and lightly touching her nose with his own before he pulled away all too soon. ''Where you would be last.'' He says, sullenly, and untangles himself from the feline. It was quite harsh that he had to put it that way, but he felt that he would give everything else a chance before he ever cuddled into the arms of Alabasterpaw. ''Don't push your luck.'' He stated.

Azulpaw was ready to leave. Right then and there. All he wanted was some much needed relaxation, but the devil herself made an appearance. The tom's yellow eyes flickered towards Bluepaw and Asterpaw--hurt appearing on his expression, but he shook it off. His ears twitched upon Alabasterpaw's words. And, it hurt his pride more than he would like to admit that it had. ''She's...'' he didn't really know what to say. Alabasterpaw had got him then and there. Speechless for a moment of his life. He had heard Asterpaw's words. That she would be with Bluepaw. Forever if she had to. He could picture their life together as mates, being happy, being in love, having kits, growing old together. And, Azulpaw could only watch with a tremendous amount of heart clawing at his heart.

However, the tom turned back towards Alabasterpaw, and he simply gave her a look. He still stood by what he said. He was quite angry at her--and confused at her intentions, but other than that...what else did he feel? Inhaling in a deep breath, the tom gave a simple nod. He was on the verge of becoming a warrior, and he learned a lot. He grew a lot. He experienced death too much to not enjoy the little things in life. If Asterpaw knew what she wanted, Azulpaw could figure out the same. Only, he didn't know what he wanted. ''She's doing what's right for her heart.'' He finally finishes, and looks down at his own paws. ''I'm not going to stop her from wanting to be with Bluepaw.'' He looks up once again. ''And, you,'' the tom sneered, snarling as he drew back his lips to show sharp white teeth, ''Will never have a chance. Don't think it's going to be that easy.'' He sat down, and looked away. His entire body turned away from the scene.

Bluepaw felt his the tip of his ears rise in heat upon feeling her nose touch his. The piebald tom looked down for a quick second, shuffling his paws. So far, so good. He hadn't messed up his chance with the sweet tempered blue feline. She was actually talking to him without trying to get away. Better yet, Alabasterpaw and Azulpaw was a few ways away, witnessing the entire scene. It was like Starclan blessed him finally. For him to carry out his plan. Be with Asterpaw. And, still destroy Azulpaw while in the action. Or, even if he had to. It seemed like the poor grey tom would be destroying himself before Bluepaw had a chance.

Bluepaw gently put a paw atop Asterpaw's paw. ''Why would I be disappointed in you? If I could, I would be the one to trade places with you, so you wouldn't have to feel this way. You are an amazing cat, and you should know this.'' His voice was smooth, mastering the deep melodic that Azulpaw would use to swoon a she cat from time to time. Though it wasn't a perfect imitation that Azulpaw had, but it was close enough. Then, the tom took his paw off hers. He was becoming quite the charmer. One that hid a true sinister act behind his gorgeous blue eyes. Maybe, Alabasterpaw wasn't tricked, and Asterpaw shouldn't be tricked either, but the fact that she was vulnerable? Why wouldn't the tom enjoy taking advantage of that? Who know where it would lead them into the future.

Perhaps, she would still be in his paws, and he would love her. A couple kits would be around them. The thought made Bluepaw shivered as he thought about the long awaited future. And, Azulpaw would be sulking in the background--if he were lucky. Bluepaw still planned to get rid of him after their warriors' ceremony. And, no one was going to stop him from doing what he longed to do for a long time. A very long time. Someone needed to put that feline six feet under ground.

Bluepaw could see the hurt in her eyes, he could feel the pain emitting from her as she looked at the two in the distance. When she did look at him, a small smile was plastered on his face, but quickly disappeared as she turned her body away at the scene. ''Those lovebirds--who knew that it was love all this time?'' He smirked, joking lowly.

At Asterpaw's words, Bluepaw felt his eyes widen for a bit. She still remembered that promise so many moons ago? A part of him should had felt grateful, but another part of him was still in spite. The fact that she brought it up after so many moons had passed. A promise was a promise wasn't it? The tom nodded at her request. He could see that she was serious, so he had to remain stoic, getting rid of all his playfulness. ''It's an honor that you would be willing to do this. I could make you the happiest she cat a live, I swear!'' He brought himself closer to her, and leaned to give her ear a rasp lick. ''You won't regret this. It's a shame that you couldn't bring this up sooner. But now we all can be happy. Better late than never.'' He cooed at her, and buried his nose into her fur neck, inhaling in her scent. It was amazing it truly was.

The only thing that bothered him was that he had to leave Azulpaw alone. She promised she would remain with him forever, if he left that poor excuse of a tom alone. What was so special about him, anyway? Why ever would a cat want to keep another like Azulpaw around? Bluepaw cringed, but he managed to give her a small smile, ''I promise.'' He told her softly, and gave her a genuine smile. A genuine smile with fake intentions. As he stated before, a promise was a promise. But some promises were meant to be broken. As long as he played his cards right, Asterpaw wouldn't have to worry about a thing. What she doesn't know won't kill her, right?

To ensure that he kept her under his spell of fake honesty, the tom lightly grasped her tail with his own, twirling it in a gentle touch. ''I would never lie to you.''
She thought he was being quite unfair. Even the dogs and rodents were given a chance before she was? That was ridiculous. It was as though Alabasterpaw had forgotten about her desire to kill him, to hurt him, to hear him screaming and yowling in pain... and now all that was left was the desire to wind herself around him, and to have him want to be with her. Perhaps he had been right. Maybe that bump on the head had twisted her personality around completely, made it do a complete circle. "Now, that's an exaggeration... don't you think? After all, we could be the couple of the Clans. A handsome tom like you and a beauty like me... we practically belong together." All she had to do was find the right words. The right spot to twist her words into. Just as she had done with her claws before, Alabasterpaw was going to twist and slash until he was ready to give up.

Ready to die, so to speak. It still angered her that he had been so willing to lay his life down for Asterpaw. No one would ever, ever have done that for her. And perhaps that was part of the reason that she liked him. In the most backwards way possible. What was wrong with Alabasterpaw, anyways? What had made her this twisted in her life? She just was. She'd been born that way and it was expected she would die that way. Alabasterpaw had seen the hurt that flashed across his expression. She could practically feel it radiating off of him. And, this was the perfect thing to grab onto, and to hold onto until she broke him. Until he gave into her and stopped fighting, as her sister had done with Bluepaw. The snow-white she cat knew that hurt cats were the easiest to manipulate. They were the easiest to get into their minds, and twist until it hurt.

"A little lonely, are you?"
She asked, moving around so that she was once more alongside him, a purr rumbling in her throat and delight shining in her crystal blue hues. They were certainly beautiful. There was no denying it, Alabasterpaw was a gorgeous cat. And she definitely knew this. "Can't you see what she's doing? She's breaking you. She wants to see you cry. She wants to see you hurt. What other reason could she possibly have for going to Bluepaw? Doesn't she know you care about her? But Asterpaw doesn't care. She doesn't care about you or your feelings and you mean nothing to her. Look at her loving all over him - it should have been you, shouldn't it? It should have been you that she came to and decided to be with. It should have been you that she told about her problems, that she trusted so much she would stay with forever." Lies. All lies. But Alabasterpaw was hoping he would believe her.

"You could hurt her back, you know. Make her come crawling back to you and you can tell her no. She could look at us and wish it were her, but it's too late. You could make her hurt. Don't you want to see her cry? Don't you want to make her pay for what she's doing to you?"
This might be a mistake. But the revenge tactic was one that Alabasterpaw had found worked best on the hurt cats. They were willing to do anything to get back at the ones who had hurt them, and hopefully Azulpaw was no exception to this. "And all it would take is one word. Be with me, and I can help you. I can make her suffer for what she's done to you. I can make her feel like it's all her fault. Look what she's doing to you, Azulpaw. She's breaking you apart bit by bit and watching you hurt. She's winning here... don't let her get the upper hand. For your own good, I'm begging you not to let her win." Alabasterpaw was a skilled manipulator. And there was no way to tell what was a lie and what was reality.

Love? No, no, no.... it couldn't be love. Something else was going on. Asterpaw knew it. He did not love her, he couldn't! Unless they've all been playing me this whole time. A thought that never would have entered her mind in her previous state, and had she not been so confused at the moment, she might have worked something else out. But right now? All she could think was that he had been lying to her. He'd tricked her, he'd practically taken her love and slapped her in the face with it. And he'd been with Alabasterpaw this whole time. Why, then, had Alabasterpaw attacked him? It was the only thing keeping her from letting go of anything that reminded her of him. Good job, Azulpaw. You win. Looks like you're a master of deception as well. Swallowing, and trying to keep from crying, Asterpaw stayed as close to Bluepaw as she could. It seemed her emotions were messing with her mind.

Just a moment ago she'd wanted to keep him safe. Just a moment ago she'd been fine. Now she wasn't. And once she was able to grab hold of something familiar and solid, her mind went back to it's normal state. She had been hurt - and now her brain was on the brink of snapping completely. Bluepaw would give her a good life, she knew that. He was convinced he was in love with her and so, he would give her everything her heart desired. But, would he joke with her? Would he be there for her... would he give her her space, her freedom, and let her do as she wished? Would he be able to let her go? Would he play with her as though they were younger? Or would he constantly want to be doing romantic activites that Asterpaw was certain to get bored of soon? Would he die for me? That was the biggest question. And the answer to that, she felt, was uncertain.

He might protect her. But until they were actually placed in a life-or-death situation, she couldn't know. He was strong enough to fight. But he wouldn't put his life on the line... and then her normal state of mind was gone, falling into that depressed hole as she watched them again. It grew smaller and smaller and the hole in her heart grew bigger and bigger. There was no peace. There was no love. There was no happiness. There was just her and Bluepaw and a life of slavery, the life she was selling herself into. "I know you will." She gave him a weak smile and a light nuzzle, feeling as though it were the only thing left to do. Play the part of a caring feline who would be a good girl and stay with him always. Never leaving his side. Constantly letting him do whatever while she just watched. That was something she had always believed she cats shouldn't do, but... now she was doing it.

I would never lie to you.
That in itself was a lie. And, Asterpaw knew it. But for some reason, instead of blowing up at him... she submitted to him. Lowering her head, and her ears going back, she whispered: "I know you wouldn't. I trust you, Bluepaw." It was soft enough so that no one else should be able to hear it. It was gentle enough that no one else would know what she was saying, for all they knew, she could be telling him off. But her posture showed that she wasn't. She was relaxed, and after she spoke gave him another light nuzzle. Everything inside her was weakened. Her spirit. Her heart. Her mind. Even her body was weakened at the moment from the recent battle. And she couldn't fight back. She didn't have the strength to. All she could do was sit and watch everything slip away from her while she slipped into a life of heartache and committment. A life that she was giving away too young.

Old June 12th, 2017, 05:32 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
She thought he was being quite unfair. Even the dogs and rodents were given a chance before she was? That was ridiculous. It was as though Alabasterpaw had forgotten about her desire to kill him, to hurt him, to hear him screaming and yowling in pain... and now all that was left was the desire to wind herself around him, and to have him want to be with her. Perhaps he had been right. Maybe that bump on the head had twisted her personality around completely, made it do a complete circle. "Now, that's an exaggeration... don't you think? After all, we could be the couple of the Clans. A handsome tom like you and a beauty like me... we practically belong together." All she had to do was find the right words. The right spot to twist her words into. Just as she had done with her claws before, Alabasterpaw was going to twist and slash until he was ready to give up.

Ready to die, so to speak. It still angered her that he had been so willing to lay his life down for Asterpaw. No one would ever, ever have done that for her. And perhaps that was part of the reason that she liked him. In the most backwards way possible. What was wrong with Alabasterpaw, anyways? What had made her this twisted in her life? She just was. She'd been born that way and it was expected she would die that way. Alabasterpaw had seen the hurt that flashed across his expression. She could practically feel it radiating off of him. And, this was the perfect thing to grab onto, and to hold onto until she broke him. Until he gave into her and stopped fighting, as her sister had done with Bluepaw. The snow-white she cat knew that hurt cats were the easiest to manipulate. They were the easiest to get into their minds, and twist until it hurt.

"A little lonely, are you?"
She asked, moving around so that she was once more alongside him, a purr rumbling in her throat and delight shining in her crystal blue hues. They were certainly beautiful. There was no denying it, Alabasterpaw was a gorgeous cat. And she definitely knew this. "Can't you see what she's doing? She's breaking you. She wants to see you cry. She wants to see you hurt. What other reason could she possibly have for going to Bluepaw? Doesn't she know you care about her? But Asterpaw doesn't care. She doesn't care about you or your feelings and you mean nothing to her. Look at her loving all over him - it should have been you, shouldn't it? It should have been you that she came to and decided to be with. It should have been you that she told about her problems, that she trusted so much she would stay with forever." Lies. All lies. But Alabasterpaw was hoping he would believe her.

"You could hurt her back, you know. Make her come crawling back to you and you can tell her no. She could look at us and wish it were her, but it's too late. You could make her hurt. Don't you want to see her cry? Don't you want to make her pay for what she's doing to you?"
This might be a mistake. But the revenge tactic was one that Alabasterpaw had found worked best on the hurt cats. They were willing to do anything to get back at the ones who had hurt them, and hopefully Azulpaw was no exception to this. "And all it would take is one word. Be with me, and I can help you. I can make her suffer for what she's done to you. I can make her feel like it's all her fault. Look what she's doing to you, Azulpaw. She's breaking you apart bit by bit and watching you hurt. She's winning here... don't let her get the upper hand. For your own good, I'm begging you not to let her win." Alabasterpaw was a skilled manipulator. And there was no way to tell what was a lie and what was reality.

Love? No, no, no.... it couldn't be love. Something else was going on. Asterpaw knew it. He did not love her, he couldn't! Unless they've all been playing me this whole time. A thought that never would have entered her mind in her previous state, and had she not been so confused at the moment, she might have worked something else out. But right now? All she could think was that he had been lying to her. He'd tricked her, he'd practically taken her love and slapped her in the face with it. And he'd been with Alabasterpaw this whole time. Why, then, had Alabasterpaw attacked him? It was the only thing keeping her from letting go of anything that reminded her of him. Good job, Azulpaw. You win. Looks like you're a master of deception as well. Swallowing, and trying to keep from crying, Asterpaw stayed as close to Bluepaw as she could. It seemed her emotions were messing with her mind.

Just a moment ago she'd wanted to keep him safe. Just a moment ago she'd been fine. Now she wasn't. And once she was able to grab hold of something familiar and solid, her mind went back to it's normal state. She had been hurt - and now her brain was on the brink of snapping completely. Bluepaw would give her a good life, she knew that. He was convinced he was in love with her and so, he would give her everything her heart desired. But, would he joke with her? Would he be there for her... would he give her her space, her freedom, and let her do as she wished? Would he be able to let her go? Would he play with her as though they were younger? Or would he constantly want to be doing romantic activites that Asterpaw was certain to get bored of soon? Would he die for me? That was the biggest question. And the answer to that, she felt, was uncertain.

He might protect her. But until they were actually placed in a life-or-death situation, she couldn't know. He was strong enough to fight. But he wouldn't put his life on the line... and then her normal state of mind was gone, falling into that depressed hole as she watched them again. It grew smaller and smaller and the hole in her heart grew bigger and bigger. There was no peace. There was no love. There was no happiness. There was just her and Bluepaw and a life of slavery, the life she was selling herself into. "I know you will." She gave him a weak smile and a light nuzzle, feeling as though it were the only thing left to do. Play the part of a caring feline who would be a good girl and stay with him always. Never leaving his side. Constantly letting him do whatever while she just watched. That was something she had always believed she cats shouldn't do, but... now she was doing it.

I would never lie to you.
That in itself was a lie. And, Asterpaw knew it. But for some reason, instead of blowing up at him... she submitted to him. Lowering her head, and her ears going back, she whispered: "I know you wouldn't. I trust you, Bluepaw." It was soft enough so that no one else should be able to hear it. It was gentle enough that no one else would know what she was saying, for all they knew, she could be telling him off. But her posture showed that she wasn't. She was relaxed, and after she spoke gave him another light nuzzle. Everything inside her was weakened. Her spirit. Her heart. Her mind. Even her body was weakened at the moment from the recent battle. And she couldn't fight back. She didn't have the strength to. All she could do was sit and watch everything slip away from her while she slipped into a life of heartache and committment. A life that she was giving away too young.
Azulpaw flattened his ears, suppressing a growl at Alabasterpaw's suggestion. The two of them, the couple of the clan? What type of riffraff was she talking about? Azulpaw rather have her kill him. Claw his ears off. Bite his tail off. Sink her claws into his chest and rip out his heart. She was such a twisted version of beauty that anyone who didn't know her well, would had fallen for her charm, but Azulpaw knew her well. Probably more than the others. Since he was physically close to her multiple times, staring into the blue absysses that took his last breath. "Do you need to go see Ebonyfrost or something? You don't sound so hot, love." He teased, a small smirk displaying on his muzzle.

After the battle, when he was laying there in a pool of blood, he remembered telling Asterpaw that he had forgiven her sister. She looked surprised at him, like he had grown another head or something, but he was simply being honest. He certainly didn't trust Alabasterpaw. And, if she thought he would love her, let alone like her; she was dead wrong. "I rather be dead than ever be with you." He flicked his tail, and for a moment he looked away once again, letting out an annoyed sigh just the sight of her presence.

As a quiet state settled over them, Azulpaw couldn't help but look back at the other two. The way they openly displayed affection. At least it looked like it from where he was standing at. They were close, so it did mean Astepaw was with him; tangled in him, and watching him roam his nose into her pelt. Azulpaw managed to remain calm. Not collective, but calm enough to the point that his breathing softened. He had looked away from the two felines when Alabasterpaw sat beside him once more. Azulpaw gave her a curious look, wondering what she was up to this time. He had to admit that he did like her persistenence. Even when she was driven to kill him but utimately fail in the process of doing so. Did tho she cat ever give up? Nope. And, Azulpaw never gave up himself, but it seemed like he failed the greatest mission of all.

Long ago, he had claimed that annoyingly stubborn sarcastic blue feline, but life had a way of morphing plans because Bluepaw was the one who had her embracing him. Who had her nuzzling him. Azulpaw felt that the tom had got much more than he ever did from Asterpaw. Alabasterpaw's words weren't helping at all. If Azulpaw wasn't raging at the moment, the tom would had walked away, knowing everything she was saying was a lie. He remembered what Asterpaw told him before the battle, that Alabasterpaw lied, and twisted things in her own way for others to understand. But Azulpaw was too busy staring down at his claws which were digging at the dirt.

"Lonely? No." The tom replied, his deep tone came through, almost losing its bad boy edge. "Annoyed? Certainly." He says, and moves his head to turn and look at her so he was staring in the very eyes that were hungry for his spirit at the time. He felt shell shocked, having it hard to look away, but he managed to, and his ears flicked upon hearing her words.

Can't you see what she's doing?

Of course he could see what she was doing. It was hard for him to accept the fact. And, the many questions that travelled along after that saying. The poor tom was almost ready to burst into tears, but Azulpaw refused to be a crybaby. His eyes held no emotion. They were the plain hue of yellow, dull and gloomy. "Let them do as they please, Alabasterpaw. Allow them to be happy." He shrugged. His tail lashed. His voice said one thing, but his body reacted another way. A more negative way.

It should had been you that she came to and decided to be with.

Those words made a knot in the tom's heart. His ears flicked, and for some odd reason he knew that Alabasterpaw was telling somewhat of the truth. Not the entire truth, but why didn't Asterpaw come to him? She looked so tired. So exhausted. So sad. It made him sad for a second, but she was cuddled up to Bluepaw, so those feelings quickly vanished.

"She didn't come to me." He stated, softly, sheathing his claws and pinning his ears to his head. "She went straight to Bluepaw, didn't she? But why would she do that? He wants me dead!" He narrowed his eyes. The tom got up and walked a few ways away from Alabasterpaw. "Like you." He spat, his voice filled with venom. "In fact why don't you both just leave me alone. All of you." He snarled.

But quickly shut his maw at Alabasterpaw's next words. He let out a ragged breath, thinking about what she was saying. His ears had perked at thinking of getting revenge. Did he truly want Asterpaw to hurt as much as he did? Wait--no, of course not. The blue feline wouldn't take notice of his feelings. Especially since she had Bluepaw wrapped around her paws, ready to make her every desire come true. The grey tom could see them happy together, and would therefore be a figment I her imagination that she once knew.

So, why would it matter to get revenge? Azulpaw didn't think Asterpaw would care what he did with his life or who was in it. The tom allowed his shoulder to sink, and he glanced at Alabasterpaw's blue crystals. "I don't want to get revenge on her. Who do you take me as? I'm not a pawn y'know, Alli!" He retorted with a roll of his eyes before he found himself relaxing.

She's breaking you apart but by bit and watching you hurt...

She's winning...

Azulpaw eventually gave up, having to succumb in the unknown lies of his current companion. Who knew the tables would turn? The grey tom slowly padded his way to Alabsterpaw's side, and he looked into the distance where the other two cats remained. All he hoped after this was, Asterpaw would still be his friend. "Good job, Asterpaw. You win. Looks like you're a master of deception as well." He quietly mewed, and blinked his eyes away; closing them.

"What do you specifically want, Alabasterpaw?" He asked, al the fight in his voice gone, and for once he was being genuine with her.

If Bluepaw would had known it would be easy to land Asterpaw like this, he would had came up with the plan himself to get the she cat around his paws. Now, she was cuddled up to him, and he was happy to be within her reach. He glowed in his victory, and he could tell Azulpaw wasn't happy about it. But why was Alabasterpaw with him? This wasn't their plan. She didn't discuss anything with him. The tom would had lashed his tail, and stomped right up to her, but he was comfortable being around Asterpaw. He didn't want his potential future mate to feel that he wanted her sister more than he did her.

Yet, he didn't know who he wanted. The tom was constantly comparing both sisters. Alabasterpaw was attractive. Asterpaw was sweet. Alabasterpaw was affectionate. Asterpaw was genuine. It was so many traits that the tom desired, both in different bodies that he couldn't combine into one. A part of him felt jealous that Alabasterpaw was giving attention to his once best friend. What did the white feline see in him, anyway? Bluepaw knew he was much stronger, much more handsome, and fun to be around. Azulpaw was none of those...he was only Azulpaw.

Bluepaw twitched his nose, and he purred at Asterpaw's touch. This was what it must felt like to be in Starclan. Finally with the girl of his secondary choice, but the one he would go to the moon and back for just to get anything she desired. He kept his word that he would make her the happiest feline ever. He would make sure she is pampered and tended to. No one is to be with her, and she was not to go anywhere without him.

The tom feared he would lose her. In order to not lose her, he would stay with her. He was glad that they were handling this now. It meant she could practice obeying him for it to be programmed into her once they were of age to become mates. The tom inwardly promised he would protect her. With his life...was another question. He was not like Azulpaw when it came to such things. If something caused Asterpaw to lose her life, can't he just replace her with another she cat? As harsh as it sounded, Bluepaw wanted to enjoy a life that he had once. They weren't leaders who had nine lives. In his opinion, it was quite unfair to just give those leaders nine lives and leaving the others with one. After all, every clan mate had to lay their life on the line for their leader...who had nine lives. The tom could feel himself growling just at the thought of it.

"Good that you trust me." He gave her a curt nod. From this day forward, they would face a lot of adventures together. Bluepaw knew he would be extra observant over Asterpaw. Especially since she had a knack of running into Azulpaw. If she dearly wanted him safe, she would stay away. She would avoid him until she were to die. If she dared disobey Bluepaw...he didn't know what he would do. Probably rough her around, or make her life miserable. Did he want to do that to her? Evidently not. He wanted to give her the world. He wished to love on her until she became annoyed from so much affection. "We should probably let those two know. I would love to see Azulpaw cry." He purred. As for Alabasterpaw? He would talk to her later. Tell her how he felt, and that he wasn't happy with whatever she found herself doing. Even if she wasn't his physically, she was his. Alabasterpaw might found herself free, but she was stripped of that freedom long ago when Bluepaw laid eyes upon her.
Old June 12th, 2017, 08:06 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:

Azulpaw flattened his ears, suppressing a growl at Alabasterpaw's suggestion. The two of them, the couple of the clan? What type of riffraff was she talking about? Azulpaw rather have her kill him. Claw his ears off. Bite his tail off. Sink her claws into his chest and rip out his heart. She was such a twisted version of beauty that anyone who didn't know her well, would had fallen for her charm, but Azulpaw knew her well. Probably more than the others. Since he was physically close to her multiple times, staring into the blue absysses that took his last breath. "Do you need to go see Ebonyfrost or something? You don't sound so hot, love." He teased, a small smirk displaying on his muzzle.

After the battle, when he was laying there in a pool of blood, he remembered telling Asterpaw that he had forgiven her sister. She looked surprised at him, like he had grown another head or something, but he was simply being honest. He certainly didn't trust Alabasterpaw. And, if she thought he would love her, let alone like her; she was dead wrong. "I rather be dead than ever be with you." He flicked his tail, and for a moment he looked away once again, letting out an annoyed sigh just the sight of her presence.

As a quiet state settled over them, Azulpaw couldn't help but look back at the other two. The way they openly displayed affection. At least it looked like it from where he was standing at. They were close, so it did mean Astepaw was with him; tangled in him, and watching him roam his nose into her pelt. Azulpaw managed to remain calm. Not collective, but calm enough to the point that his breathing softened. He had looked away from the two felines when Alabasterpaw sat beside him once more. Azulpaw gave her a curious look, wondering what she was up to this time. He had to admit that he did like her persistenence. Even when she was driven to kill him but utimately fail in the process of doing so. Did tho she cat ever give up? Nope. And, Azulpaw never gave up himself, but it seemed like he failed the greatest mission of all.

Long ago, he had claimed that annoyingly stubborn sarcastic blue feline, but life had a way of morphing plans because Bluepaw was the one who had her embracing him. Who had her nuzzling him. Azulpaw felt that the tom had got much more than he ever did from Asterpaw. Alabasterpaw's words weren't helping at all. If Azulpaw wasn't raging at the moment, the tom would had walked away, knowing everything she was saying was a lie. He remembered what Asterpaw told him before the battle, that Alabasterpaw lied, and twisted things in her own way for others to understand. But Azulpaw was too busy staring down at his claws which were digging at the dirt.

"Lonely? No." The tom replied, his deep tone came through, almost losing its bad boy edge. "Annoyed? Certainly." He says, and moves his head to turn and look at her so he was staring in the very eyes that were hungry for his spirit at the time. He felt shell shocked, having it hard to look away, but he managed to, and his ears flicked upon hearing her words.

Can't you see what she's doing?

Of course he could see what she was doing. It was hard for him to accept the fact. And, the many questions that travelled along after that saying. The poor tom was almost ready to burst into tears, but Azulpaw refused to be a crybaby. His eyes held no emotion. They were the plain hue of yellow, dull and gloomy. "Let them do as they please, Alabasterpaw. Allow them to be happy." He shrugged. His tail lashed. His voice said one thing, but his body reacted another way. A more negative way.

It should had been you that she came to and decided to be with.

Those words made a knot in the tom's heart. His ears flicked, and for some odd reason he knew that Alabasterpaw was telling somewhat of the truth. Not the entire truth, but why didn't Asterpaw come to him? She looked so tired. So exhausted. So sad. It made him sad for a second, but she was cuddled up to Bluepaw, so those feelings quickly vanished.

"She didn't come to me." He stated, softly, sheathing his claws and pinning his ears to his head. "She went straight to Bluepaw, didn't she? But why would she do that? He wants me dead!" He narrowed his eyes. The tom got up and walked a few ways away from Alabasterpaw. "Like you." He spat, his voice filled with venom. "In fact why don't you both just leave me alone. All of you." He snarled.

But quickly shut his maw at Alabasterpaw's next words. He let out a ragged breath, thinking about what she was saying. His ears had perked at thinking of getting revenge. Did he truly want Asterpaw to hurt as much as he did? Wait--no, of course not. The blue feline wouldn't take notice of his feelings. Especially since she had Bluepaw wrapped around her paws, ready to make her every desire come true. The grey tom could see them happy together, and would therefore be a figment I her imagination that she once knew.

So, why would it matter to get revenge? Azulpaw didn't think Asterpaw would care what he did with his life or who was in it. The tom allowed his shoulder to sink, and he glanced at Alabasterpaw's blue crystals. "I don't want to get revenge on her. Who do you take me as? I'm not a pawn y'know, Alli!" He retorted with a roll of his eyes before he found himself relaxing.

She's breaking you apart but by bit and watching you hurt...

She's winning...

Azulpaw eventually gave up, having to succumb in the unknown lies of his current companion. Who knew the tables would turn? The grey tom slowly padded his way to Alabsterpaw's side, and he looked into the distance where the other two cats remained. All he hoped after this was, Asterpaw would still be his friend. "Good job, Asterpaw. You win. Looks like you're a master of deception as well." He quietly mewed, and blinked his eyes away; closing them.

"What do you specifically want, Alabasterpaw?" He asked, al the fight in his voice gone, and for once he was being genuine with her.

If Bluepaw would had known it would be easy to land Asterpaw like this, he would had came up with the plan himself to get the she cat around his paws. Now, she was cuddled up to him, and he was happy to be within her reach. He glowed in his victory, and he could tell Azulpaw wasn't happy about it. But why was Alabasterpaw with him? This wasn't their plan. She didn't discuss anything with him. The tom would had lashed his tail, and stomped right up to her, but he was comfortable being around Asterpaw. He didn't want his potential future mate to feel that he wanted her sister more than he did her.

Yet, he didn't know who he wanted. The tom was constantly comparing both sisters. Alabasterpaw was attractive. Asterpaw was sweet. Alabasterpaw was affectionate. Asterpaw was genuine. It was so many traits that the tom desired, both in different bodies that he couldn't combine into one. A part of him felt jealous that Alabasterpaw was giving attention to his once best friend. What did the white feline see in him, anyway? Bluepaw knew he was much stronger, much more handsome, and fun to be around. Azulpaw was none of those...he was only Azulpaw.

Bluepaw twitched his nose, and he purred at Asterpaw's touch. This was what it must felt like to be in Starclan. Finally with the girl of his secondary choice, but the one he would go to the moon and back for just to get anything she desired. He kept his word that he would make her the happiest feline ever. He would make sure she is pampered and tended to. No one is to be with her, and she was not to go anywhere without him.

The tom feared he would lose her. In order to not lose her, he would stay with her. He was glad that they were handling this now. It meant she could practice obeying him for it to be programmed into her once they were of age to become mates. The tom inwardly promised he would protect her. With his life...was another question. He was not like Azulpaw when it came to such things. If something caused Asterpaw to lose her life, can't he just replace her with another she cat? As harsh as it sounded, Bluepaw wanted to enjoy a life that he had once. They weren't leaders who had nine lives. In his opinion, it was quite unfair to just give those leaders nine lives and leaving the others with one. After all, every clan mate had to lay their life on the line for their leader...who had nine lives. The tom could feel himself growling just at the thought of it.

"Good that you trust me." He gave her a curt nod. From this day forward, they would face a lot of adventures together. Bluepaw knew he would be extra observant over Asterpaw. Especially since she had a knack of running into Azulpaw. If she dearly wanted him safe, she would stay away. She would avoid him until she were to die. If she dared disobey Bluepaw...he didn't know what he would do. Probably rough her around, or make her life miserable. Did he want to do that to her? Evidently not. He wanted to give her the world. He wished to love on her until she became annoyed from so much affection. "We should probably let those two know. I would love to see Azulpaw cry." He purred. As for Alabasterpaw? He would talk to her later. Tell her how he felt, and that he wasn't happy with whatever she found herself doing. Even if she wasn't his physically, she was his. Alabasterpaw might found herself free, but she was stripped of that freedom long ago when Bluepaw laid eyes upon her.

He was giving up just like that. Alabasterpaw had won. She had gotten what she wanted, she had broken him, and now he was hers to command. She had won. The white feline smiled, and brushed herself up against him as well. Where Asterpaw was uncomfortable - at least normally - when it came to physical contact, Alabasterpaw thrived on it. Where Asterpaw had a reason for doing so, Alabasterpaw would do it just because she felt like it. Where Asterpaw normally was a little more timid with her movements, Alabasterpaw went all out. This was just one of the hundreds of differences between the half-sisters. From their pelts, to their personalities, to the way they moved... there were at least a hundred differences between them. And every single one was pretty big. It was hard to ignore the fact that Alabasterpaw forced herself on others no matter what.

"I want you to love me." It sounded so simple. Love her. As though love were nothing more then just a quick word, or a friendly look every once in a while. But what she was requesting was, to most cats, the advance of a lifetime. "I want you to promise me you'll stay with me. Forever." Another big move. Now, for Alabasterpaw and her dramatics, 'forever' could be a very short amount of time. A week? A moon? Who knew with that she cat. Alabasterpaw glanced at the tom with crystal blue hues, her old innocence reflected in them. "I want you to look me in the eye and tell me you don't care for Asterpaw at all. That you could save me and watch her die if it came to that." Not that it would... right? Alabasterpaw would have loved to hurt her sister, honestly. But that was not part of her agreement with Bluepaw, and she didn't want to anger the sinister tom.

Alabasterpaw was considered sinister. But she was nowhere near as bad as the tom that she believed was her partner. Honestly, there was a slight bit of guilt when it came to doing this... and a less well known emotion to the feline, which was fear. She was afraid of the sinister, evil tom. She was afraid of what he might do to her. She was afraid of what could happen did he choose to do anything to her. All of the more hurtful words that the tom had said earlier rolled right off her. Time to inflict some damage into the mental wounds she was causing. Yes, Alabasterpaw believed herself to be in love. But did that stop her from hurting him mentally? No. If anything, it made her feel better about their future together. "I know you'll do the right thing, love. You know why? Because you're weak. You're a coward. You choose the safe path, and you stick with it." She hissed, her hues and body language remaining friendly and unhostile.

"You seriously think anyone would take you? You know why Asterpaw's with Bluepaw right now? Because he's strong, and you're weak. He's a fighter, and you're.... well, you. She wouldn't choose you over the most unpopular cat in the Clan. You're too smart for your own good, you drove her away so many times that she can't handle you anymore, and you were just another pitiful cat she took in. You wouldn't believe how many pity projects she's handled before. And you were just another name. Tomorrow? You won't mean a thing to her. She'd gladly watch you suffer and die." She purred, still winding herself around him, still keeping herself sweet although her words were as sharp or sharper then her claws. She knew he was vulnerable. She knew that he was hurt, and lost, and confused, and heartbroken. She could tell all of this.

The mind was Alabasterpaw's true strong spot. Fighting, she was a coward. She found ways to cheat. But as far as trickery went? Oh, the she cat didn't need any help tricking another cat. She was clever. She was strong as far as mental things went. And, she hoped he knew this. "But I'll take you, because I care. I love you. And I want you to make me happy." That wasn't love. She hadn't really given any proof that she loved him. She hadn't said or done anything to show that, honestly. "And if you don't.... then I'll rip every cat you care about to pieces in front of you. I'll hurt everyone around you and turn your world into a living hell. But I'll never lay a paw on you. I'll make sure you're alive to watch them die." A threat was not a good way to end her persuasive little speech. Or was it the perfect way? That might have been just what he needed to turn him around.

To make him love her. Alabasterpaw didn't understand that love couldn't be forced. The feline gently began to clean over the old scars on his back - scars she had inflicted, but that didn't seem to matter at the moment. What mattered was that they were together at the moment and after all she had said and done, she was sure he wouldn't leave. Alabasterpaw did things that would make any normal tom go to incredible lengths to make sure he could have her with him at all times. She nuzzled up to him. She stroked him lightly with her tail. She curled herself around him in ways that would make even the most cold-hearted of cats purr. But, it was uncertain whether he was going to be impressed by her love. Having lost his fight, she wondered if he was even going to be the same cat she fell in love with. What a thought! Of course he was, he was still the same! And truth be told, that was how Alabasterpaw felt about it.

Seeing Azulpaw cry was not something Asterpaw particuarly cared for. She didn't like to see him in any pain. Though, she wasn't sure he was going to be crying at all. Seeing Alabasterpaw being around him like that made her think that there was nothing wrong. It made her think that he had been wanting her sister all along, and now he'd won. He'd gotten her. Asterpaw still didn't know of her feelings for the tom. She was waiting for that one moment when she would know for sure. When there would be no doubt that she was absolutely, 100%, in love with him. Yes, she loved him. As a friend. As more then a friend? Possibly, but... how would she know? When would she be able to tell that this was the moment she was supposed to speak up? And how could she if Bluepaw was there? Bluepaw. The thought of the tom washed all her daydreaming from her thoughts, and her expression returned to a neutral one.

She wasn't smiling. Nor laughing. Nor was there a smirk, or a sarcastic comment leaving her maw, as there normally was with Azulpaw. None of those things were true now. Her tail was drooping and her eyes were downcast. It was apparent that the she cat wasn't happy. "He won't be crying. He's obviously perfectly happy, can't you tell?" She asked, swallowing a bitter lump in her throat. It was like swallowing a bad dream... it hurt, and she regretted it instantly, but she knew it would be worth it in the end. That dream would be forgotten. He would soon fade into her imagination, and she would forget that she had ever cared for him. That she had ever known him as a friend. The only thing that would be present was her rememberance of him being with Alabasterpaw, and she with Bluepaw. Routine would fall into order soon here, and the blue cat knew it.

At least there would be structure again. She wouldn't be worried. She was doing this to... to protect him. And to keep a promise that she had made. More so the latter now that she could see he didn't need protecting, but she would still hold Bluepaw to his promise. No matter how much her mind and heart stung from what seemed like a rejection, even though she had been the one to reject him... she couldn't let him be hurt. Even if her memories eventually got sucked into that black, depressed hole... she would still remember that for some reason, she didn't want him to be hurt. Even after moons that she had been with Bluepaw and he'd been with Alabasterpaw, she would still remember that she needed to protect him. She'd still realize that he needed protecting. "But okay." A pause after her first words, but she had agreed to go over there with him. Staying alongside him, she began to approach... glancing back to make sure it was okay.

Another few steps, another pause. And repeat again and again until she was finally before Azulpaw and Alabasterpaw, her expression once more timid. Addressing the tom, but looking at her sister so that Bluepaw wouldn't think she was trying to disobey him - and she wasn't - because he had been the one who wanted to tell them... the feline spoke. "I hope you're happy." It was hollow. Sounding meaningless. But her tone quickly picked up, and a weak smile came over her features. It was close to see-through, but at least Asterpaw was trying. Trying to be brave here. Trying to avoid what she knew were bad feelings. Her mind was so conflicted. She was so confused. She couldn't seem to understand. But, she continued to speak. "Because Blue and I are. We've just decided I'm going to stay with him. Forever. Isn't that great news?" She asked, flashing a smile back towards her now-decided future mate.

No. It wasn't great news. But Asterpaw had chosen to make the best of it, and she would. It was her future. Might as well embrace it and move on with her life, because no one was going to wait for her. "Hey Bluepaw, can we go on a walk? And can they come along?" Asterpaw asked, the smallest bit of her old light returning to her hues. A walk would be able to clear her head. And a walk with previous friends was even better... maybe she could now restore her relationship with her sister and somehow fill that hole that was continuously growing in her heart. She was keeping her promise. Asking first. Though, asking in front of the two might not have been the best idea. Still, they had a relationship, right? Bluepaw had nothing to worry about! And Asterpaw knew it. They were going to be happy. She was going to find a way to fill up that hole and then she'd be fine.