Old October 31st, 2023, 05:56 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyRaven View Post

(Is it ok if Mire intervenes?)

Mirepaw heard some cats scuffling. "Uhh..." he meowed, "What's happening here? I heard some cats arguing and... um.." Mirepaw internally yelled at himself. It's probably some silly argument, no need to get involved. But Mirepaw was too nice to not get himself involved.

Fawnpaw

The brown she-cat was almost out of ear shot once Mirepaw came in. "Oh, hi Mirepaw. The kits were calling the soon-to-be apprentices, apprentices. I told them that Mushroomkit, Beetlekit, and the others aren't a 'paw yet. Then that started being rude and changing their words to not sound dumb."" Fawnpaw explained calmly.

@spooky sleek.

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; October 31st, 2023 at 05:56 PM.
Old October 31st, 2023, 07:53 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Wolfpaw nodded as they retook the spot he'd been in before the trespassing incident. He was visibly worn out by the exchange and shuffled to lean against Wildtwist while he watched the remainder of the meeting.

[ @Bean_The_Pumpkin ]
Old October 31st, 2023, 07:55 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Goatscrunch snorted at what were goin' on. He ain't give a damn about the next deputy or the babies, ain't like they gonna do anythin' to make HIS life better. Bunch of slugs, them were. Kids these days ain't got any respect!
Old October 31st, 2023, 09:29 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Shockkit rolled her eyes. She couldn't take this anymore. She just went back to the nursery, leaving the meeting before she got pissed and said something she didn't mean.

Sparkkit had watched silently for too long. He didn't like how this obnoxious apprentice was twisting his words. "Hi there Mirepaw," he greeted the apprentice politely, "Why, me and Shockkit were watching the meeting when the kits were told that their apprentice ceremonies would take place. So, we both said, 'Good job' to each of them, yknow, to be polite. We knew they weren't apprentices yet, that's why we still addressed them as 'kits.' So, even when this apprentice, Fawnpaw, came and told us, 'you're wrong,' we were kind and polite. Shockkit waved her tail to show that she heard, but didn't want to start an argument. I just politely explained our point of view, just like I'm doing now. In return for our politeness, you know what we recieved? A hiss and an insult. So yeah, that's pretty much where we left off. And now, it seems like Fawnpaw is saying that we are changing our words so as not to sound dumb. So you're saying, if we don't change our words, that means we sound dumb?" he asked, turning to Fawnpaw. "So we are dumb? And we are the rude ones? Nevertheless, through your accusations and insults, I will still stay polite. Maybe you will do the same in the future. That is all."

i got pretty mad while writing this, im ngl
@BloodyRaven
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!

Last edited by Sleek; October 31st, 2023 at 09:30 PM.
Old October 31st, 2023, 09:41 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowed Flower View Post

Fawnpaw

The brown she-cat was almost out of ear shot once Mirepaw came in. "Oh, hi Mirepaw. The kits were calling the soon-to-be apprentices, apprentices. I told them that Mushroomkit, Beetlekit, and the others aren't a 'paw yet. Then that started being rude and changing their words to not sound dumb."" Fawnpaw explained calmly.

@spooky sleek.
Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky sleek. View Post
Shockkit rolled her eyes. She couldn't take this anymore. She just went back to the nursery, leaving the meeting before she got pissed and said something she didn't mean.

Sparkkit had watched silently for too long. He didn't like how this obnoxious apprentice was twisting his words. "Hi there Mirepaw," he greeted the apprentice politely, "Why, me and Shockkit were watching the meeting when the kits were told that their apprentice ceremonies would take place. So, we both said, 'Good job' to each of them, yknow, to be polite. We knew they weren't apprentices yet, that's why we still addressed them as 'kits.' So, even when this apprentice, Fawnpaw, came and told us, 'you're wrong,' we were kind and polite. Shockkit waved her tail to show that she heard, but didn't want to start an argument. I just politely explained our point of view, just like I'm doing now. In return for our politeness, you know what we recieved? A hiss and an insult. So yeah, that's pretty much where we left off. And now, it seems like Fawnpaw is saying that we are changing our words so as not to sound dumb. So you're saying, if we don't change our words, that means we sound dumb?" he asked, turning to Fawnpaw. "So we are dumb? And we are the rude ones? Nevertheless, through your accusations and insults, I will still stay polite. Maybe you will do the same in the future. That is all."

i got pretty mad while writing this, im ngl
@BloodyRaven

Mirepaw acknowledged both sides. "So... I think Fawn...paw, is that your name? May have misunderstood what you meant?" He, for one, sure hoped this was little more than a misunderstanding.

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old October 31st, 2023, 10:00 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyRaven View Post
Mirepaw acknowledged both sides. "So... I think Fawn...paw, is that your name? May have misunderstood what you meant?" He, for one, sure hoped this was little more than a misunderstanding.

Fawnpaw

Fawnpaw shrugged. "I think I misunderstood. My ears are still ringing from the battle, and I can't focus. Sorry, kits." The Molly said dipping her head to them. She felt bad for what she said to them.

@spooky sleek.

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
Old October 31st, 2023, 10:21 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Springpaw
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader | skip the steps[all perm. active; sts for battle training]

Well, at least new apprentices were being made. Nothing really interesting had happened as of yet, except for the fact that they now bore a new deputy, Spiderthroat. Springpaw wasn’t quite sure what to think of the tom so far, but a small part of her hoped that he would be more than likely to do a better job with making sure cats got things done on time than how Foxstep had during his time as deputy. Heaving in a deep breath, the molly merely rolled her shoulders as the healer awaited for Bumblestar to make the kits official apprentices. Hopefully the mentors for these kits in particular won’t be slacking off with their training.

[closed, short because idk what else to really write]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old October 31st, 2023, 10:24 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

redkit ran over.

(will edit later if i have time buuut i didn't want her to miss this)

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old October 31st, 2023, 11:48 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days regularly | 1 day time sensitive

CHESTNUTFALL
warrior - thirty-six moons - voice claim: tbd
@SkeleStar @something.

There is something in the way that Spiderthroat looks at him that has Chestnutfall blinking, head tilting just slightly. His Clanmate appears to be studying him, or at least that is what the tom believes as his blue eyes linger for longer than anticipated. Innocent curiosity sparks within his mis-matched eyes and he even goes as far to part his jaw to ask if everything is alright. But a monotone answer is given, the spell breaks, and Chestnutfall watches as the older tom looks back to their leader. Hmm...

He decides not to linger on it too much, save for the tiniest flick of his tail against the tom's flank as a silent indication that he is not alone, a lopsided grin given in conjunction. Just as Chestnutfall is about to refocus on the meeting a loud exclamation has him nearly falling back. The fur along his neck rises and his head snaps over to the source; an overly-eager Mudhound who has squeezed themselves up against the white tom's shoulder. Chestnutfall chuckles quietly, glad that the new deputy has support surrounding him - even at the cost of the Clan's hearing.

Bumblestar's voice rings out from where she lounges on the Stormcrest, calling forward several kits who are ready to be apprenticed. A glimmer of hope shines within Chestnutfall's eyes and in an excited manner, his paws start to tap the ground. "Oh, do you remember when you were apprenticed, you guys? How it was so full of wonder, and you had the entire world at your paws??" Awe is clear in his soft voice (not wishing to speak loud and disrupt the meeting) as the large tom grins. "I hope I get to mentor one of them." This part is more so whispered under his breath, though it could still likely be heard by both Spiderthroat and Drizzlecloud who are close by.
Old November 1st, 2023, 08:41 AM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowed Flower View Post
Fawnpaw

Fawnpaw shrugged. "I think I misunderstood. My ears are still ringing from the battle, and I can't focus. Sorry, kits." The Molly said dipping her head to them. She felt bad for what she said to them.

@spooky sleek.
Sparkkit dipped his head respectfully. "Of course, it's no problem. Sorry I couldn't explain it better." After the meeting he'd go explain the situation to Shockkit so she wouldn't have a permanent grudge with Fawnpaw. She seemed to do that often, let her anger get the better of her.

@BloodyRaven
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!