Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:11 AM

Old August 22nd, 2018, 10:50 AM
Amor Omnia Vincit

My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by goddess of ducks View Post
The tom kit watched with a smile as his adoptive sister replied to him. "Well then bored why don't you find something to busy yourself with? You can always umm.." he glanced around, seeing the kits busy with their own minds and the queens resting. "Well... I guess we can do something. I don't have much to do, since I'm not tired anymore." He said watching as she flopped over. He giggled and flopped over too, on purpose though, waving his legs high up above him. He laughed. "Now welook like stuck turtles!" He said looking at the upside down form of his sister. Or was he the one upside down? "You look funny from this view."
Mousekit let out a small squeak, a laugh of sorts - though her small form struggle to make it much louder than barely audible giggle. Like the squeak of a mouse - ironic how well her name had come to fit her. Not just in her stature but in the way she moved and talked, she was like that of a small calico mouse. If calico mice even existed, that is. She tilted her head to trying and correct the upside down view she had of her brother, stumbling to one side as she did, barely managing to correct herself before she too would have tumbled to the ground. Not on purpose though, like Duckkit had. Her tubby little form wandered over to Duckkit's side, looming over him as she gazed down with amused olive eyes. "You look funny from this view," She commented not longer after her adoptive brother's own comment, a bright smile lighting up her calico features. She was quite content with spending time with Duckkit, given how humorous she found her brother to be - whether it was kin-related admiration she had for him, or a genuine enjoyment of his sense of humour she didn't know. All she knew was that she found him funny; very funny. "Well, what should we do?" She inquired innocently, stilling looking down at Duckkit's silly expression, amusement still alight within her olive eyes.
Old August 22nd, 2018, 03:55 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Northern_Lights~ View Post
Mousekit let out a small squeak, a laugh of sorts - though her small form struggle to make it much louder than barely audible giggle. Like the squeak of a mouse - ironic how well her name had come to fit her. Not just in her stature but in the way she moved and talked, she was like that of a small calico mouse. If calico mice even existed, that is. She tilted her head to trying and correct the upside down view she had of her brother, stumbling to one side as she did, barely managing to correct herself before she too would have tumbled to the ground. Not on purpose though, like Duckkit had. Her tubby little form wandered over to Duckkit's side, looming over him as she gazed down with amused olive eyes. "You look funny from this view," She commented not longer after her adoptive brother's own comment, a bright smile lighting up her calico features. She was quite content with spending time with Duckkit, given how humorous she found her brother to be - whether it was kin-related admiration she had for him, or a genuine enjoyment of his sense of humour she didn't know. All she knew was that she found him funny; very funny. "Well, what should we do?" She inquired innocently, stilling looking down at Duckkit's silly expression, amusement still alight within her olive eyes.
He giggled as she nearly stumbled again. He rolled over with a huff and looked up, blinking his dark amber hues. "Well I dunno. Maybe we could play tag? Or uh.. moss ball?" he suggested, not quite knowing what to do. The games were all the same. He needed something fresh and new. "If we had a warrior to play with us we could battle a bear." He thought out loud. His tail flicked as he thought, curling up slowly and thwacking back down with a burst of force. "Or hide and seek possibly. We just have to be careful not to go into the territory; even if there's a lot more fun places to hide out there. Everyone knows all the hiding spots in camp."
[sorry it's short]
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old August 23rd, 2018, 11:42 AM
Amor Omnia Vincit

Quote:
He giggled as she nearly stumbled again. He rolled over with a huff and looked up, blinking his dark amber hues. "Well I dunno. Maybe we could play tag? Or uh.. moss ball?" he suggested, not quite knowing what to do. The games were all the same. He needed something fresh and new. "If we had a warrior to play with us we could battle a bear." He thought out loud. His tail flicked as he thought, curling up slowly and thwacking back down with a burst of force. "Or hide and seek possibly. We just have to be careful not to go into the territory; even if there's a lot more fun places to hide out there. Everyone knows all the hiding spots in camp."
[sorry it's short]
Mousekit purred thoughtfully, soft olive gaze clouded with thought as she pondered long and hard about what game to play. She hadn't played hide and seek before, so she certainly didn't know about any of the hiding spots. It would give Duckkit an unfair advantage, though. Not that she minded too much, but she doubted it would be very fun for him if he knew exactly where to find her. She sighed, thinking for a moment. "Tag is always fun," She spoke aloud, quickly looking over at Duckkit to see his thoughts. But she quickly spoke up once more, "But I don't mind! We can play whatever," She assured him, really unbothered by what they play - she was with whatever, so long as she were playing with him. She was grateful enough he wanted to spend time with her, so anything would suffice.
(Apologies about mine being quite short as well, I was a little lost for words~)

Last edited by North; August 23rd, 2018 at 11:43 AM.
Old August 23rd, 2018, 05:56 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Northern_Lights~ View Post
Mousekit purred thoughtfully, soft olive gaze clouded with thought as she pondered long and hard about what game to play. She hadn't played hide and seek before, so she certainly didn't know about any of the hiding spots. It would give Duckkit an unfair advantage, though. Not that she minded too much, but she doubted it would be very fun for him if he knew exactly where to find her. She sighed, thinking for a moment. "Tag is always fun," She spoke aloud, quickly looking over at Duckkit to see his thoughts. But she quickly spoke up once more, "But I don't mind! We can play whatever," She assured him, really unbothered by what they play - she was with whatever, so long as she were playing with him. She was grateful enough he wanted to spend time with her, so anything would suffice.
(Apologies about mine being quite short as well, I was a little lost for words~)
[it's alright, i'm trying to work up to longer posts again because i haven't done them in a long time]

Duckkitgave a smile. "Alright! Tag it is then. Mostly because I don't care either and you agreed. So yeah. Tag I guess." He laughed joyously with a playful little smack to her shoulder. He jumped up, fluffy tail waving behind him. HE leaped over a queen, sleeping in a nest, laughing as he did so. He escaped successfully for now. He turned and glanced over his shoulders, warm amber eyes sparkling mischeviously as he did so. He gave a teasing little purr. "Come get me Mousekit!" He said stepping slowly towards the entrance of the den. The light beamed in from outside, hinting at his orange tabby markings that faintly colored his creamy pelt. Maybe if he could get outside he could hide really quick. THen before she got outside he would be hidden, creating more of a hide and seek game than a tag game. But he didn't care. He was active and playing. Though he realized something. If he liked to move so much, could he really stand being still in a hiding spot? No probably not. Oh well. He'd hide as long as he could and then run. So with that he stepped through the nursery entrance with a teasing laugh and disappeared to the entering sunlight.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old August 25th, 2018, 01:35 AM
Amor Omnia Vincit

Quote:
[it's alright, i'm trying to work up to longer posts again because i haven't done them in a long time]

Duckkitgave a smile. "Alright! Tag it is then. Mostly because I don't care either and you agreed. So yeah. Tag I guess." He laughed joyously with a playful little smack to her shoulder. He jumped up, fluffy tail waving behind him. HE leaped over a queen, sleeping in a nest, laughing as he did so. He escaped successfully for now. He turned and glanced over his shoulders, warm amber eyes sparkling mischeviously as he did so. He gave a teasing little purr. "Come get me Mousekit!" He said stepping slowly towards the entrance of the den. The light beamed in from outside, hinting at his orange tabby markings that faintly colored his creamy pelt. Maybe if he could get outside he could hide really quick. THen before she got outside he would be hidden, creating more of a hide and seek game than a tag game. But he didn't care. He was active and playing. Though he realized something. If he liked to move so much, could he really stand being still in a hiding spot? No probably not. Oh well. He'd hide as long as he could and then run. So with that he stepped through the nursery entrance with a teasing laugh and disappeared to the entering sunlight.
Mousekit squealed excitedly, her stubby legs doing their best to chase after Duckkit. She hadn't really taken into consideration how much of a chore running was for her short legs, stumbling best she could quite a ways behind her adoptive brother's form. She would need a bit of luck if she was going to catch him, not that she seemed to mind. She was just happy to be playing, catching him was a secondary desire. She watched him jump almost elegantly over the larger form of a queen, and she suddenly felt determined to do the same. Unfortunately, it failed to go as well for her as it did for Duckkit. Her clumsy form quickly tripped over, getting herself stuck along the queen's back. With a little help from the much older she-cat, and a small telling off, Mousekit was back after Duckkit. Though this time she ran with a little less caution. She saw him go outside, and stumbled her way over to the entrance. She was more hesitant to go through the den's entrance, but wagered Duckkit wouldn't be happy if she gave up on the game. Upon wandering outside, her olive gaze shifted around frantically - but she couldn't see Duckkit no matter how hard she tried. She ambled around, looking for her adoptive brother's familiar form. Confused, she wondered where in starclan he could have disappeared to.
Old September 2nd, 2018, 11:52 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollapsingStars View Post

Seafoams eyes had narrowed, her tail lightly hitting the floor. She continued to watch, just in case.
Fazekit glanced around and saw a warrior with orange fur and tumbled back squeaking,” fox.” She shook out her fur then glanced again,” Oh wait just Flamingspirit.” She giggled.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old September 2nd, 2018, 12:19 PM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: If you think I take too long to reply, please bump me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Fazekit glanced around and saw a warrior with orange fur and tumbled back squeaking,” fox.” She shook out her fur then glanced again,” Oh wait just Flamingspirit.” She giggled.
Seafoam sighed, she stood and returned to her mate and kits.
Old September 9th, 2018, 10:54 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

Seafoam sighed, she stood and returned to her mate and kits.
Fazekit was super facinated by the reality she mistook an orange-furred warrior for a fox. So she kept looking and meowed outloud,” I’m going to catch a squirrel with my paw that is out in the territory.” She declared. After all, she had killed plenty of beetles with her paw, so how hard to a squirrel be, right. She waited impatiently for a squirrel to be near her paw.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old September 9th, 2018, 11:27 AM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: If you think I take too long to reply, please bump me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Fazekit was super facinated by the reality she mistook an orange-furred warrior for a fox. So she kept looking and meowed outloud,” I’m going to catch a squirrel with my paw that is out in the territory.” She declared. After all, she had killed plenty of beetles with her paw, so how hard to a squirrel be, right. She waited impatiently for a squirrel to be near her paw.

Seafoams ears moved slightly, listening to Fazekit. She let out a chuckle to herself.
Old September 9th, 2018, 06:03 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

Seafoams ears moved slightly, listening to Fazekit. She let out a chuckle to herself.
Fazekit saw a squirrel and shrieked loudly,” Come here squirrel. I have acorns for you.” She wiggled her paw around,” See that giant acorn!” She squealed getting frusterated that the squirrel wasn’t listening.