Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post The Forest Roars
Last post by CollapsingStars
Today 07:40 AM
Where No One Goes [p]
Last post by Neptune.
Today 07:29 AM
spring & drizzle one year...
by iliri
Last post by finley !!
Today 07:21 AM
Claws Ready [THC Battle...
by glitch
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 07:20 AM
ThunderClan Apprentices'...
by dino.
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 07:17 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 31st, 2019, 01:45 PM
Overwhelmed by everything

My Mood: Blah
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivers View Post
@Rosemew @Flippaw @~Silverkit~ @Hyp3rGamin @YourAromanticAlly
(Are their eyes open I'm kinda confused)

The newly named Thornkit let out a small purr as Foxjump groomed him. The little kit already adored his mother. He suddenly smelled something new. He didn't know what it was but he somehow knew it was something bad. He curiously tilted his head wondering what that smell was.
(Nope... I just wasn't thinking straight. I fixed it tho...)
Old March 31st, 2019, 01:51 PM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyp3rGamin View Post
------------------------------------------------------------------

Featherkit felt Flamepaw seem to cheer up, and sat at her feet proudly. The kitten let out a mew, as if proclaiming that she had done it, then turned, pouncing on the cat's paw, which was about half the size of her.
Flamepaw smiled. Maybe having some sister's and brothers wouldn't be so bad. She looked at the male named Thornkit. He was definitely going to hog all the attention.
@Shivers
@Flippaw
Old March 31st, 2019, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ View Post
Flamepaw smiled. Maybe having some sister's and brothers wouldn't be so bad. She looked at the male named Thornkit. He was definitely going to hog all the attention.
@Shivers
@Flippaw
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Featherkit attempted climbing what she thought was a tall, furry thing, and was unsuccessful. She fell off Flamepaw's right hind leg, hitting the ground with a yelp. But she tried again, and to any cat she seemed attached to her new sister.
Old March 31st, 2019, 02:09 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Featherkit attempted climbing what she thought was a tall, furry thing, and was unsuccessful. She fell off Flamepaw's right hind leg, hitting the ground with a yelp. But she tried again, and to any cat she seemed attached to her new sister.
Flamepaw picked her up by her scruff and put her on her feet again. She purred seeing her try again. Featherkit was very determined.
Old March 31st, 2019, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Flamepaw picked her up by her scruff and put her on her feet again. She purred seeing her try again. Featherkit was very determined.

The kitten felt herself being lifted up, yowling and struggling as she was moved back to a standing position. She waddled over to her mother, clearly wanting to nap for the time being.
Old March 31st, 2019, 02:32 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:

The kitten felt herself being lifted up, yowling and struggling as she was moved back to a standing position. She waddled over to her mother, clearly wanting to nap for the time being.
Foxjump picked Featherkit up and put her beside her stomach. She looked up at Flamepaw. She looked at her bloody fur. "Did he.... do that?" She asked her eyes full of fear.

Flamepaw nodded. "I told him. I told him you had Adderfrost's kits. He got really mad and started attacking me! I talked back to him. After that he told me to never come back again and I wasn't welcomed." She hesitated "He tried to get me to join the dark forest." She said.

@Flippaw
Old March 31st, 2019, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Foxjump picked Featherkit up and put her beside her stomach. She looked up at Flamepaw. She looked at her bloody fur. "Did he.... do that?" She asked her eyes full of fear.

Flamepaw nodded. "I told him. I told him you had Adderfrost's kits. He got really mad and started attacking me! I talked back to him. After that he told me to never come back again and I wasn't welcomed." She hesitated "He tried to get me to join the dark forest." She said.

@Flippaw

Featherkit snuggled in to her her mother's warm fur, falling asleep instantly. The little she-cat was as still as a log, not moving a bit as she slept.
Old March 31st, 2019, 03:18 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:

Featherkit snuggled in to her her mother's warm fur, falling asleep instantly. The little she-cat was as still as a log, not moving a bit as she slept.
Foxjump groomed Featherkit.
Old March 31st, 2019, 03:42 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

@Cindercloud777
--

The silver tom walked into the clearing, carefully making sure he didn't step on anyone's paw or tails. Wandering his way to a big, shady tree, he settled down.
Jaycall shifted slightly, the blind tom laying his head down on his paws, closing his eyes. 'Newleaf' He thought with a grunt, unlike his fellow clanmates, he didn't like warm weather.
His long fur made him get hot easily, unlike in winter where he enjoyed the chilly wind.
Jay snorted, hearing the other felines chat loudly. 'Loud, annoying-' He thought, cutting himself off as he heard pawsteps near.

His large ears perked up, raising his head. He turned his head towards the sound, then looked the other way. His ears folded back, a huff coming from him. "Hello?" Jaycall inquired, not even sure if there was a feline near him or not.
His tail flicked in annoyance, which was something he did commonly.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days

Last edited by furrensic; March 31st, 2019 at 03:44 PM.
Old March 31st, 2019, 04:58 PM

My Mood: Tired
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post
@Cindercloud777
--

The silver tom walked into the clearing, carefully making sure he didn't step on anyone's paw or tails. Wandering his way to a big, shady tree, he settled down.
Jaycall shifted slightly, the blind tom laying his head down on his paws, closing his eyes. 'Newleaf' He thought with a grunt, unlike his fellow clanmates, he didn't like warm weather.
His long fur made him get hot easily, unlike in winter where he enjoyed the chilly wind.
Jay snorted, hearing the other felines chat loudly. 'Loud, annoying-' He thought, cutting himself off as he heard pawsteps near.

His large ears perked up, raising his head. He turned his head towards the sound, then looked the other way. His ears folded back, a huff coming from him. "Hello?" Jaycall inquired, not even sure if there was a feline near him or not.
His tail flicked in annoyance, which was something he did commonly.
Cindercloud had just wandered into the clearing, shaking her fur out and letting it poof into the wavy pelt it was. Feeling the sunshine on her caused her to hum cheerfully as she bounded through the camp. Despite the warm weather making her feel hot under all her fur, she loved the longer amount of daylight and cool breeze blowing against her.

She whisked around various clanmates, having no idea who to talk to. Everyone was in their own conversation! The she-cat's eyes fell upon a familiar tom from her clan beneath the shade. She did her best not to startle the blind warrior and padded around to sit beside him.

"Hey!" She mewed in an upbeat manner, "Enjoying the shade?"

((Sorry! Was busy like usual x_x ))
Closed Thread