ThunderClan Apprentices'...
by dino.
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 05:38 PM

Old January 20th, 2021, 08:59 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: RiverClan Apprentices' Den

[Open to any one!]

Petuniapaw walked into the apprentices den, a wad of spar moss in her jaws. It had been moons sense she was in here. Her old nest was already some cat else's nest, leaving her to need to pick a new one. Spirits, it had been seasons sense she picked where her nest was to be. Scanning the basically empty den she moved over to one of the free areas. The dip in the ground here now only dirt and bits of dry leaves and moss. Petuniapaw expected no cat would mind her taking the empty spot, but there wasn't many cats in the den with it being mid day and all.
The molly would clear out the old bits of nest and work on preparing her own spot once again. After being so long, she honestly didn't expect any of her formal denmates to still be in here. So, she would have to make new friends! New everything in here. But that would be fine! She was good with making friends! She honestly wanted some right now, with all her old ones gone...

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old January 20th, 2021, 09:06 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 4 days
My Mood: Asleep

@Fuzzy

Ghostpaw padded silently into the apprentice's den eyes trained ahead. His maw was full of moss and a few stray feathers. His fur was also full of it but he didn't really care. He made his way through the den, depositing moss wherever he saw nests were sparse.

About halfway through, the pale tabby tom spotted an unfamiliar cat. He'd thought he scented something different when he went in, but attributed it to the greenery he'd stuffed under his nose. Ghostpaw went over, sitting a tail length away and dropped the remainder of his moss in the nest she was building.

"Hello," he said simply, staring unblinking at the other apprentice. He could tell she was a RiverClan cat, and vaguely recognized her. She must have been an apprentice while he was still a kit.

she/her
rasberryswirl (shc), kestrelkit (thc), autumn, beastflame (rc)
character bios
Old January 30th, 2021, 02:37 PM

Fierceclaw, no Fiercepaw padded into the den. She looked around and the smell of fish made her flinch. It was so powerful. She started sniffing at the nests, looking for a nest that didn't smell like fish.
{Open for someone to help her explore around camp!}
Old January 30th, 2021, 02:39 PM
Percival Personal Jester

Bump Policy: 24 hours while not on hiatus, bump again after 7 days, don't bump on hiatuses.
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fierceclaw View Post
Fierceclaw, no Fiercepaw padded into the den. She looked around and the smell of fish made her flinch. It was so powerful. She started sniffing at the nests, looking for a nest that didn't smell like fish.
{Open for someone to help her explore around camp!}
[Oooh, this is perfect for my new Riverclan app lol]

Whitepaw had just finished her, annoying training session, when she noticed the cat in the den, huh? who was this cat? She didn't recognize her. "Hello, who are you and what are you doing in my den?" She...knew it wasn't HER den, she just thought that she was that special to be able to say that, prepare for a bit of a brat being your tour guide LOL.

tal was here... and here.... and also here!

Last edited by WinterMara; January 30th, 2021 at 02:44 PM.
Old January 30th, 2021, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterRabbit5350 View Post
[Oooh, this is perfect for my new Riverclan app lol]

Whitepaw had just finished her, annoying training session, when she noticed the cat in the den, huh? who was this cat? She didn't recognize her. "Hello, who are you and what are you doing in my den?" She...knew it wasn't HER den, she just thought that she was that special to be able to say that, prepare for a bit of a brat being your tour guide LOL.
Fiercepaw looked at the cat. She went back to looking for a nest and talked at the same time. "My name is Fiercepaw. I was a kittypet named Fierce then became a rogue and changed my name to Fierceclaw. Sootstar, I believe is his name, let me join the clan. He said that I have to become an apprentice though." While she was talking, Fiercepaw inhaled a huge breath of fish scent. She coughed and went back to looking for a nest. Soon, she found one and settled down, marking the nest with her scent.
Old January 30th, 2021, 02:47 PM
Percival Personal Jester

Bump Policy: 24 hours while not on hiatus, bump again after 7 days, don't bump on hiatuses.

"Huh, Sootstar let a kittypet join? Eh, not the worst as long you're not a nuisance I guess it's not too bad to have another apprentice to talk to, instead of my mousebrained mentor." She said, why couldn't she get a chill mentor who just let her do her thing? @Fierceclaw

Old January 30th, 2021, 02:51 PM

Quote:
"Huh, Sootstar let a kittypet join? Eh, not the worst as long you're not a nuisance I guess it's not too bad to have another apprentice to talk to, instead of my mousebrained mentor." She said, why couldn't she get a chill mentor who just let her do her thing? @Fierceclaw
Fiercepaw looked at her. "Excuse me, but I used to be a rogue, not a kittypet when I joined. I'm pretty old for an apprentice so expect me to be a pain." Fiercepaw meowed. She smiled. She and her siblings liked to joke around that they were old, which, they were, being 51 moons and all that.
Old January 30th, 2021, 02:53 PM
Percival Personal Jester

"Clearly, you look like an elder telling stories to kits." She mewed, not finding it to be bad to say AT ALL. "And a rogue? hmph, you must be a rather rude cat then." ...Whitepaw look in the river. @Fierceclaw

Old January 30th, 2021, 02:55 PM

Quote:
"Clearly, you look like an elder telling stories to kits." She mewed, not finding it to be bad to say AT ALL. "And a rogue? hmph, you must be a rather rude cat then." ...Whitepaw look in the river. @Fierceclaw
Fiercepaw glared at her. "I'm only rude when it comes to protecting somebody. Especially my siblings." Fiercepaw meowed.
Old January 30th, 2021, 02:57 PM
Percival Personal Jester

"Siblings? Hmph, well, you need to protect your clanmates now, I mean, I don't care if you do but cats like my mentor Brighttalon sure would lecture you endlessly if you didn't." Lectures, lectures, and lectures, so annoying. @Fierceclaw