Last post by Blazing
Yesterday 11:15 PM

Old June 18th, 2017, 07:41 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Lucif had ventured out a little too far from the territory. In fact, so far that he ran into a cat's worst enemy; the fox. A fox that was prowling around, looking for trouble. That laid it's conniving eyes onto the grey and white tom. Lucif was quite the large cat, looking more of a brooder than someone you would deem happy. He trotted on in secrecy. He didn't know what made him want to join Skyclan. Nor, did he have a purpose of staying. He had received recent news about Raziel's recent whereabouts. Would he allow that chance to pass? To finally seek the revenge that Raziel left on him? They were a team! They were best friends! And, Raziel had left him for dead. He betrayed him, and it left Lucif fuming. That's when the Fox had made it's appearance. Believing that Lucif was an easy target. The tom had whirl around and broke the fox in two. He watched as its body split around in a gruesome matter. Only with the use of his claws. Lucif had debated whether or not to bring it back as a souvenir. That would show everyone how evil he was. Because Lucif wasn't the type of cat afraid to get his paws dirty. In fact, he loved the feeling. It amused him.

Now, he was making his way back to the territory. Within the boundaries of his so-called clan he joined...only for revenge purposes. The tom was in deep thought, keeping his paws heavy--most likely scaring away all prey as he made his way through. He did not take notice of another cat as he bumped into them. Lucif growled. ''Watch where you're going.'' He seethed to the other cat, even though it was his fault for not paying attention. To Lucif, nothing was his fault. Nothing at all. And, if another cat disagreed with him? Well...let's just say. Don't.

Bluepaw gave a devious smile upon hearing the words of his companion. The exact words he needed to hear. The only problem was trusting if she would keep her word. Did he have to worry about her breaking her promise? Bluepaw doubt he needed to worry about such. Asterpaw was reliable--wasn't she? She never gave him a reason not to trust her. Though the tom did have his concerns. She was close to Azulpaw, after all. ''I just don't want to worry.'' He exclaimed, probably a bit louder than he needed to. But, he wanted to get his points across. He had hoped that Azulpaw heard him while he was chasing after Alabasterpaw. ''You know how charming--and manipulative that best friend of mine could be. He'll snatch you before you could even blink!'' Now, this was an exaggeration, but at some point...it was true. Wasn't it? Bluepaw wanted it to be true. As he glanced towards the other two again, and back towards Asterpaw. ''I know I shouldn't be pushing you--and I'm sorry. Forgive this broken heart of mine.'' He says, making sure to keep his voice sullen and sweet.

Anything for the she cat to believe him at least. Asterpaw was a sweet feline. He never thought of ever hurting her, let alone someone else doing it. He also knew that Alabasterpaw carried some type of hatred towards her sister. It was noted in her attitude, or the looks she would give the blue feline. Then again, Alabasterpaw being jealous of another cat? That was humorous. A bit odd, but humorous. The she cat had confidence that even Bluepaw couldn't bring down himself. Not that he would ever try. He knew Alabasterpaw lived in another word. And, he allowed her to. Whatever made her happy, and kept her paws sheathed. He would be fine. Yet, she wasn't his problem any longer. They would work together, and occasionally he would talk to her, but once he was with Asterpaw? He was sure to forget her. Holding onto her was unhealthy for him. It would kill him. The piebald tom did not wish to die easily in her grasp. All he could hope was seeing Azulpaw dead.

Upon hearing Asterpaw's words, he put on a ghost of a smile. He didn't feel any anger as he heard that she was jealous of something before. He had been jealous too, and deep down...he still felt a bit of jealousy. But, he had Asterpaw, and eventually all that envy would wash away. ''Of course, you have, Asterpaw. It's apart of life. It's normal.'' He spoke, believing that everyone at some point felt some sort of jealousy. The tom was quite surprise, for he had expected her to feel jealousy of the relationship that Azulpaw and Alabasterpaw was sharing. She was only envious of her sister? What a shame. And, how both pieces collided. It could had made him laugh. Alabasterpaw being jealous of Asterpaw, and Asterpaw being jealous of Alabasterpaw. Did it run in the family apparently? ''You're jealous of your sister?'' He clicked his teeth, and looked down at his paws. It was a shame. Asterpaw was such a pretty feline--albeit, in his opinion, Alabasterpaw won the trophy for looks. Asterpaw had a lot of heart, which drawn others to her. In his opinion, he felt that he got the lion's share of the deal.

''Yeah, Alabasterpaw is pretty,'' the piebald tom shrugged. He had to remain uninteresting just to keep her within his grasp. He scooted closer to her, and gently moved his muzzle to her ear. ''I think you're very beautiful--more than Alabasterpaw. And, your heart is pure. What tom wouldn't love a she cat with a pure heart?'' He mused, his voice becoming light toned. To Bluepaw, he knew he could handle Alabasterpaw if he tried. However, he didn't want to at the moment. She couldn't get to him as she did those moons ago. He grown. Blossomed in a way. Matured to the point his mind knew from wrong and right. And, he never chose the right way. Because sometimes living wrong was living...right.

Azulpaw kept himself under control. He managed to catch up to Alabasterpaw, wishing to keep his distance from her. She made him angry inwardly, but affectionate outwardly. It was never a game when it came to Azulpaw. He learned to take things seriously because Alabasterpaw was keen on keeping her promises. She might not hurt him, but the others? He couldn't speak for them. Would she even attack her own sister? He wouldn't pass that by her. The grey tom slightly brushed himself against her, displaying a charming grin. His tail flicked up. His ears perked at her voice, and instead of answering her, he simply responded with a wink. What was the use of saying anything? For once, he didn't have a snarky or sarcastic remark to answer her. That was what he was known for. His terrible attitude-- and he had plenty to say when it came to negative things. Even if he could be somewhat of a flirt, he preferred to not waste his words. Nor his time.

This did not stop the grey feline from padding after her. As they reach the tree, and she instantly went towards Bluepaw. Azulpaw didn't react in any way. He took a quick glance towards Asterpaw, but he made no words. Instead, he got up and went a few ways away while Alabasterpaw handled her business. What business? Azulpaw did not know, nor he did not care. The tom was perfectly happy to be alone. Finally.

Just so he can think about how he ended up here in the first place. How the tables had turned, and how Asterpaw was forced into loving Bluepaw. At least, that's what it appeared to be. Was she forced to being with Bluepaw? But, he did hear her words. And, maybe that's a reason why he didn't want to speak to her either. Let alone look at her. For now, his eyes narrowed as he looked into the distance. He rather be napping in the apprentice's den instead of being in the company of three cats he felt betrayed him. One who claimed she loved him, but lied ever so easily. One who said she was done with Bluepaw. And, the other who claimed to have nothing against him. Azulpaw was the real enemy in his mind. He was the real outcast in this group. The tom brushed his thoughts away, and he wrapped his tail around himself. His ears had flickered upon hearing Alabasterpaw's words. Talking of them. As if they were property. Azulpaw huffed, blowing out a small sigh. ''She don't have to worry about me talking at all. I'm finished. Completely through. And, exhausted.'' He was tired of fighting. Of arguing. Of...being nice. He was tired to the point of welcoming death would make him feel alive. How complicated the feline was being. He was wrecked more than he would like to be. And, simply turned into a zombie that did what the white brat wanted him to do.

Bluepaw watched with interest as Azulpaw went off to be alone. He turned back to Alabasterpaw. ''What got under his fur?'' He snickered, believing that Azulpaw was solely jealous that Alabasterpaw wanted to speak to him, even if it had nothing to do with the sort. His eyes flickered towards Asterpaw for a moment, before he brought them back to Alabasterpaw. ''Sure, we can talk alone.'' He shrugged. ''I'm sure Asterpaw wouldn't mind, would you?'' He glanced at her again with a questioning look, but answered for her just as quickly. ''Good girl, I knew you wouldn't.'' He brushed his tail against hers as he got up and looked down at his partner in crime. He had no worries of them being separated. He had to learn to trust Asterpaw, that she would keep her word. Azulpaw looked as if he wouldn't be talking either. Such a bad kitty, with a terrible attitude, but this brought a smile upon Bluepaw's face as he padded towards Alabasterpaw, brushing his pelt against hers slightly. ''I'm sure we wouldn't have to worry about a thing.'' He leaned into her ear, whispering. ''We can talk right now if you'd like.'' He says, passing her by. He didn't even turn back to look at her as he trotted on. ''It better be important too. If you're wasting valuable time I could be spending with Asterpaw...don't.'' The piebald tom didn't even know that his claws were constantly coming in and out. Perhaps, he was being frustrating. Why? He didn't know.
"Oh? And here I was thinking every moment you spent with me was the thrill of your life," The white feline purred with a smile. She was satisfied with her efforts to break through Azulpaw's sarcasm and tendancy to fight back. She'd broken it. He was hers, bonded to her forever through a promise. A promise was weak to Alabasterpaw, but hey - if he believed in it, then sure! Why not play along. "Listen. Your best friend is out of the way. I didn't take him out the way you wanted, but he's no threat to your future with Asterpaw. Let them play and have fun. If needed, you can attack - keep him in line. But please don't kill. I have a future lined up now, and I would prefer if you and your anger issues didn't get in the way of my star future." The white feline mewed, her expression bored and almost annoyed looking as she glanced at the tom with that familiar gleam in her blue hues.

That familiar gleam that generally meant Alabasterpaw was up to no good. "Funny how things turn out this way, isn't it?" She thought with a laugh, remembering back to their first meeting - she'd gone with Bluepaw, Asterpaw with Azulpaw, and it had been that way for a while. Too bad she'd gotten bored so quickly. Then again it was probably a good thing... her sensitivity had almost started to kick in and make her apologize, make her want Bluepaw back. What a silly thought! That he was the one rejecting her now instead of the other way around! The feline didn't chuckle aloud, but her expression changed to be one of amusement as she shook her head. Those crazy things were messing with her mind now, weren't they? She awaited Bluepaw's thoughts on the matter while she thought back over the past hour or two. Perhaps it had been less. Who knew, really?

Who knew how long it had been, that was. Alabasterpaw's hues were fixed on the spot where she had left her "love" and sister just moments before. Azulpaw's fine. He's loyal to me. He's my property and he wouldn't do anything without my permission. Yeah, this was her thoughts on life. On love. She had never been the type of cat to be very 'loving' anyways, and especially not towards someone that she had previously tried to kill. After all, what fun was there in that? Her expression changed and she sighed, glancing at Bluepaw. "You aren't worried about your little sweetheart over there all alone, are you?" Despite not liking her sister very much, Alabasterpaw knew the truth of the matter was that Asterpaw kept her word. If she said she wouldn't talk to Azulpaw? She wouldn't talk to him. If she said she would stay with Bluepaw? She would stay with him. It was a binding oath that seemed to be the type of thing Asterpaw lived by.

How stupid! Alabasterpaw thought with a slight chuckle, her tail flicking. For her, a "word" was no good. Who wanted to have a special yes and no anyways, why couldn't you just go with the flow? Though she imagined from patching up broken hearts, Asterpaw had set herself on a direct track. She was somewhat surprised that Asterpaw hadn't caught on to Bluepaw's sinister ways - at least, she imagined the she cat hadn't from still staying with him - but that was none of her concern. If Asterpaw wanted to do that, it was fine by her. She just hoped that her interest stayed away from her. The blue cat could never "snatch up" anyone unless they wanted to be. And, she still wasn't completely sure whether Azulpaw was still into her half-sibling... if that were true, then she was beginning to regret leaving the tom alone. But in his own words - she didn't have to worry about him talking at all. Meaning, even if Asterpaw went on one of her quirky rants to herself... he wouldn't jump in.

"He acts like I'm his property. Do I even have a mind of my own anymore? No. I don't. And now I'm talking to myself because Bluepaw is driving me crazy!" Her words came out sharper then she had intended, but Asterpaw bit her lip in an angry manner. Oh, Bluepaw was making her furious! The way he answered for her? Acted so sweet and caring one moment and so vicious the next? And yes, there was still a dull throb in her ear. "I mean, he actually bit me - which who would have thought? Bluepaw. I can't believe I tied myself up like this..." Why was Asterpaw talking to herself? That would have been a good question to answer, and the answer would be that this was something she did when she was particuarly stressed or anxious or worried. She would talk to herself. And, she wasn't even worried about the grey tom hearing her. She didn't care who heard her.

Did it even matter anymore? Hopefully Bluepaw would hear and quit being so controlling and stressing her out all the time, making her feel like she was a servant... her voice had trailed off earlier and now she picked up her thoughts where she left off. "No, no, no. You know exactly why you're doing this. It's for your own good. For everyone's good. You're protecting Azulpaw, remember? Not trying to hurt. And you're keeping yourself safe. Which is a good thing, because apparently someone gets distracted by pretty faces." Her voice had lowered more when she spoke this time, because she didn't really want him to know her thoughts at this moment. Why did it matter, though? Who cared? They weren't together. They never had been and never would be. "But you know what? Doesn't even matter. Glad Azulpaw can be happy and I can... be fine." She was fine.

That was about all she could say, but at least she could even say that, right? Asterpaw's expression looked a little more worried for a moment before she sighed. Part of her wasn't sure what she was doing anymore. "My fault. If I had just been more careful, none of this would have happened. I wouldn't have done anything... I wish I had never gone. Never fought or anything." She was talking about the battle now. The death of that Dusk Syndicate cat had led to all of this. But, there was no way for Azulpaw to know what she was talking about, which made her feel better. And for all she knew he had walked further away by now. Because didn't he want to "be alone?" Or maybe he just didn't want to look at her. Because she was a disappointment, that's what she was. No matter what she said or did she wasn't good enough for anyone, and she never would be.

Go and be with my sister. This time, those words cut her straight to the core. So she had been right. Azulpaw was going to be with her sister. He was going to be with her, and Alabasterpaw had taken him away... as she predicted. "I should have known better. I should never have said anything, never given my word, never looked at him... bad luck. Just - just bad luck. Why didn't I walk away?" This time she was referring to both of them. They were both bad luck. She never should have looked at either one of them, never given her word to anyone, never said anything to either one of them... she should have just walked away. But she wasn't good enough. She wasn't strong enough. She'd stayed, and it had been stupid, and now she was going to pay the price for it, wasn't she? Asterpaw was trapped within her own word and she wasn't going to be able to get back. She was too far gone now... way, way too far gone.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old June 18th, 2017, 09:01 PM
totally tubular dude

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage View Post
@paxil

Sweetpaw padded sloppily through the forest. He gave a slight yawn and widened his eyes. He stretched his front paws out and his tail tip flickered angrily from side to side. Sweetpaw stood back up and gave his cream colored chest a quick lick. He continued padding through the forest. The ginger coated tom looked up at the forest canopy above and smiled. The forest is so beautiful at this time of day. So I can finally get a good nap in. He yawned again and spotted a sunny clearing up ahead.
He steadily bounded across the forest floor until he reached the clearing. The blazing sun above warmed his pelt. Sweetpaw flopped down and sighed. He closed his eyes and yawned. Finally, a good nap. I can finally get away from all those dumb chores and ugh...Nightgaze. Training is so stupid and boring, i mean, why can't we teach ourselves? Sweetpaw let himself relax, trying to drift off into sleep.
sunflowerpaw wasn't out in the territory for any reason other than she felt like it. she wasn't particularly good at anything, and she certainly wasn't interested in doing those anythings during her free time. after nine moons of life, she had come to discover that having tiny legs wasn't really the best trait to have. she couldn't run, hunt, or climb to save her life. the life of an apprentice was unappealing to her, to say the least. in some ways, she was upset by her father, for passing on his short stature.

she was not a massive fan of sweetpaw, based on what she had seen from him, but she also didn't really talk to him. she talked to very few cats. when she was a kit, she had her littermates. it wasn't that she was shy, she just didn't really feel comfortable around most of her clanmates. sweetpaw was no exception, but they had come across each other, so she naturally would have to say something to him.

"uh, hey, sweetpaw," she greeted, "what's up?"

she's got those bikini screamies
Old June 19th, 2017, 02:26 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"Oh? And here I was thinking every moment you spent with me was the thrill of your life," The white feline purred with a smile. She was satisfied with her efforts to break through Azulpaw's sarcasm and tendancy to fight back. She'd broken it. He was hers, bonded to her forever through a promise. A promise was weak to Alabasterpaw, but hey - if he believed in it, then sure! Why not play along. "Listen. Your best friend is out of the way. I didn't take him out the way you wanted, but he's no threat to your future with Asterpaw. Let them play and have fun. If needed, you can attack - keep him in line. But please don't kill. I have a future lined up now, and I would prefer if you and your anger issues didn't get in the way of my star future." The white feline mewed, her expression bored and almost annoyed looking as she glanced at the tom with that familiar gleam in her blue hues.

That familiar gleam that generally meant Alabasterpaw was up to no good. "Funny how things turn out this way, isn't it?" She thought with a laugh, remembering back to their first meeting - she'd gone with Bluepaw, Asterpaw with Azulpaw, and it had been that way for a while. Too bad she'd gotten bored so quickly. Then again it was probably a good thing... her sensitivity had almost started to kick in and make her apologize, make her want Bluepaw back. What a silly thought! That he was the one rejecting her now instead of the other way around! The feline didn't chuckle aloud, but her expression changed to be one of amusement as she shook her head. Those crazy things were messing with her mind now, weren't they? She awaited Bluepaw's thoughts on the matter while she thought back over the past hour or two. Perhaps it had been less. Who knew, really?

Who knew how long it had been, that was. Alabasterpaw's hues were fixed on the spot where she had left her "love" and sister just moments before. Azulpaw's fine. He's loyal to me. He's my property and he wouldn't do anything without my permission. Yeah, this was her thoughts on life. On love. She had never been the type of cat to be very 'loving' anyways, and especially not towards someone that she had previously tried to kill. After all, what fun was there in that? Her expression changed and she sighed, glancing at Bluepaw. "You aren't worried about your little sweetheart over there all alone, are you?" Despite not liking her sister very much, Alabasterpaw knew the truth of the matter was that Asterpaw kept her word. If she said she wouldn't talk to Azulpaw? She wouldn't talk to him. If she said she would stay with Bluepaw? She would stay with him. It was a binding oath that seemed to be the type of thing Asterpaw lived by.

How stupid! Alabasterpaw thought with a slight chuckle, her tail flicking. For her, a "word" was no good. Who wanted to have a special yes and no anyways, why couldn't you just go with the flow? Though she imagined from patching up broken hearts, Asterpaw had set herself on a direct track. She was somewhat surprised that Asterpaw hadn't caught on to Bluepaw's sinister ways - at least, she imagined the she cat hadn't from still staying with him - but that was none of her concern. If Asterpaw wanted to do that, it was fine by her. She just hoped that her interest stayed away from her. The blue cat could never "snatch up" anyone unless they wanted to be. And, she still wasn't completely sure whether Azulpaw was still into her half-sibling... if that were true, then she was beginning to regret leaving the tom alone. But in his own words - she didn't have to worry about him talking at all. Meaning, even if Asterpaw went on one of her quirky rants to herself... he wouldn't jump in.

"He acts like I'm his property. Do I even have a mind of my own anymore? No. I don't. And now I'm talking to myself because Bluepaw is driving me crazy!" Her words came out sharper then she had intended, but Asterpaw bit her lip in an angry manner. Oh, Bluepaw was making her furious! The way he answered for her? Acted so sweet and caring one moment and so vicious the next? And yes, there was still a dull throb in her ear. "I mean, he actually bit me - which who would have thought? Bluepaw. I can't believe I tied myself up like this..." Why was Asterpaw talking to herself? That would have been a good question to answer, and the answer would be that this was something she did when she was particuarly stressed or anxious or worried. She would talk to herself. And, she wasn't even worried about the grey tom hearing her. She didn't care who heard her.

Did it even matter anymore? Hopefully Bluepaw would hear and quit being so controlling and stressing her out all the time, making her feel like she was a servant... her voice had trailed off earlier and now she picked up her thoughts where she left off. "No, no, no. You know exactly why you're doing this. It's for your own good. For everyone's good. You're protecting Azulpaw, remember? Not trying to hurt. And you're keeping yourself safe. Which is a good thing, because apparently someone gets distracted by pretty faces." Her voice had lowered more when she spoke this time, because she didn't really want him to know her thoughts at this moment. Why did it matter, though? Who cared? They weren't together. They never had been and never would be. "But you know what? Doesn't even matter. Glad Azulpaw can be happy and I can... be fine." She was fine.

That was about all she could say, but at least she could even say that, right? Asterpaw's expression looked a little more worried for a moment before she sighed. Part of her wasn't sure what she was doing anymore. "My fault. If I had just been more careful, none of this would have happened. I wouldn't have done anything... I wish I had never gone. Never fought or anything." She was talking about the battle now. The death of that Dusk Syndicate cat had led to all of this. But, there was no way for Azulpaw to know what she was talking about, which made her feel better. And for all she knew he had walked further away by now. Because didn't he want to "be alone?" Or maybe he just didn't want to look at her. Because she was a disappointment, that's what she was. No matter what she said or did she wasn't good enough for anyone, and she never would be.

Go and be with my sister. This time, those words cut her straight to the core. So she had been right. Azulpaw was going to be with her sister. He was going to be with her, and Alabasterpaw had taken him away... as she predicted. "I should have known better. I should never have said anything, never given my word, never looked at him... bad luck. Just - just bad luck. Why didn't I walk away?" This time she was referring to both of them. They were both bad luck. She never should have looked at either one of them, never given her word to anyone, never said anything to either one of them... she should have just walked away. But she wasn't good enough. She wasn't strong enough. She'd stayed, and it had been stupid, and now she was going to pay the price for it, wasn't she? Asterpaw was trapped within her own word and she wasn't going to be able to get back. She was too far gone now... way, way too far gone.
The grey tom continued to stare out into the distance. His thoughts unknown--not any at all. He stopped thinking for a moment, just enjoying the view in front of him. It was an incredible view. Sometimes he wondered why cats just didn't take the time to enjoy the view in front of them. The sun giving them precious light, that most take for granted. Azulpaw found nature endearing. He missed going to the top branch of the tree, and with Silverpaw they would just watch the sun rise. Sometimes she would be asleep on him, her tail covering her nose in a cute manner. She was weird when she slept, sneezing if she didn't cover her nose with her tail. Though that was only a bit of her awkwardness...and, why was he thinking about her? Of course, he was thinking about the only cat who cared about him. His feelings. His thoughts. His life. And, the others around him? They simply watched on the sidelines. Besides that, Azulpaw was protecting her from the wrath of Alabasterpaw. Silverpaw was a pretty fragile feline, and Azulpaw knew Alabasterpaw would love to torment the young she cat. He couldn't let Alabasterpaw take the one thing that gave his life meaning now.

It was a shamed that he knew Asterpaw was finished with him. That she dropped him as a friend. She didn't talk to him, she didn't look at him. It had hurt deep inside, so he reciprocated the feelings. The only thing he wanted--needed to know was why? What did he do to deserve the cold silent treatment? Was it because of Bluepaw? Did he force her to not talk to him? Azulpaw stared down at his paws, blinking slowly as he presumed that he might end up crying. But, he didn't. He calmly breathed, closed his eyes, and allowed the darkness to take hold of him.

His ears had twitched at hearing a voice. A familiar voice, and he snapped his eyes opened, but he didn't dare turn his head. He couldn't look at her. He narrowed his eyes. He refused to look at her. But, why was she talking to herself? The thought almost made him laugh. Was she on the verge of insanity? Azulpaw unsheathed a claw, scratching at the ground as he remained stoic; silent as he listened to her.

It was good to know Bluepaw was driving her crazy. He figured the tom would do such a thing. Half of him felt that she deserved it. She wanted to be with him, and thus got her wish of having the ever-so-perfect mate. Another part of him felt angry that he heard she was bit by him. Bluepaw...bit...Asterpaw? It was a weird thing to hear about. Especially since Bluepaw carried an unhealthy obsession with the blue she cat. Azulpaw felt himself growling for a moment, ready to attack the piebald tom himself and not caring what might happen to him next, but he was still mad at Asterpaw. She didn't react to him at all. He was simply a figment in her imagination that she once knew. That she once cared for. Had she dropped him ever so quickly? Azulpaw figured she would learn from experience. That was the best type of teaching anyway; experience. And, he would learn from it too. So, would Bluepaw and Alabasterpaw. They all would learn from it, and Azulpaw would be there to recollect the memories.

Azulpaw didn't hear her other words. It was too much for him to bear just hearing the first parts of it, so he picked himself up, and dragged his tail towards a nearby tree. He looked up at it, blinking his eyes to rid unwanted watering source.

The way Asterpaw threatened to drop him from the tree...

The way he threatened to jump out the tree himself...

The day she left him...

The day he did jump out the tree...

Azulpaw looked up once more. It wasn't the same tree, but it was still a tree. Standing tall and proud, and growing its leaves within Newleaf. ''I remember this thing...'' he trailed off, approaching the tree in a cautious manner as he put his muzzle against it before pulling away. ''Why didn't you kill me when I had fell the first time?'' He brooded, snorting. ''Playing the good guy won't land you anywhere.'' He says, shaking his head. Then, he circled around the tree, his tail swishing. ''You can see where it got me,'' he paused, believing the tree would answer him, but it didn't. ''Not in a grave, that's for sure.'' He mused, keeping a straight face. Then, felt appalled that he was even talking to a tree. Was he worse than Asterpaw--who was talking to herself? Azulpaw shook his head to rid his thoughts, and he sunk down against the tree, feeling exhausted.

From the distance he could still see Asterpaw. His gaze solely fell on her, and he saw that her maw was moving, but he was too far away to hear the words she spoke. She seemed upset with herself, like she was making a bad decision. Azulpaw would had walked up to her, but he didn't feel like it. And, it definitely wasn't because Alabasterpaw thought she had a tight collar around him like he was some kittypet. No, it wasn't that way at all. In fact, he was still pleasantly upset about what happened earlier. He figured it was best to ignore her. Avoid her until his attitude blows over. Well, the brooding attitude blows over. Soon enough his sarcastic attitude would be the same as it always had been. ''No one is going to break me. Alabasterpaw may think she's doing something--and, for now, she has a tight hold on me, but just she wait...soon enough, I'll be pulling the streams, and she will be the tamed one.'' Such a wild assumption. A wild creature he compared her to, but if Alabasterpaw was going to be his potential future mate, they definitely had a rough edges that needed smoothed out.

Azulpaw allowed his eyes to stay on the blue she. No smile, no expression upon his muzzle. Only his igniting yellow eyes staring at her calmly. Not in a hurt manner, nor in an angry manner. He simply stared at her, because he was lost in his own thoughts.

''It used to been,'' Bluepaw mused. ''But, we all know how that ended!'' He exclaimed, sarcastically as he took a seat to listen to Alabasterpaw. His eyes roamed her pelt once more, getting sidetracked before he got lost into her blue gaze. She was talking, that was for sure. About what? ''What?'' Bluepaw questioned, hastily, before shaking his head. He hadn't paid attention to what she was saying. He was too lost, being close to her once more. Then, he growled at himself for thinking such things. His eyes flickered back towards Asterpaw for a second, wondering what she was talking about. She looked pretty insane to him just speaking to herself, but Bluepaw didn't mind, he supposed. ''I mean, yeah, sure, do whatever you please.'' He shrugged. He failed to know that Alabasterpaw suggested that Asterpaw and Azulpaw stay friends.

Bluepaw was ready to walk away from the white feline. Just looking at her brought back unpleasant memories that he wasn't ready to live with. His ears snapped open, ''Wait---you trust them to talk...alone? Play?'' He questioned. Now, he get what she was saying, and he turned back around. ''What, you miss my company?'' He purred. He knew it was unlikely she did. Why would Alabasterpaw miss anyone? Bluepaw did enjoy playing around with her. Flirting with her whenever he could, whether he was caught or not. ''Eh, I don't know if I trust, Azulpaw, and I don't see why come you do.'' And, he also didn't know what she saw in him. It had disgusted him at seeing them together. Their closeness, their touchiness, and Azulpaw was embracing into that...Bluepaw wanted to comment on it, but kept his mouth closed out of force. After all, in this moment, it wasn't the best time to talk about it.

''Listen, Alabasterpaw,'' Bluepaw started, almost snickering as he done so. ''I don't care about your star future.'' He waved a paw at her in an uninteresting manner. Then, he tilted his head, allowing his blue orbs to grow innocent. ''Just know that if I do get angry--at the cause of you, expect a very, very angry tom.'' Bluepaw got up once more, circling around the white demon with an approving look. He flicked his tail, and upon hearing her next words, the tom let out a small deep chuckle. He took a quick glance towards Asterpaw--who still seemed to be in her little world, but he also took a glance at Azulpaw, who was laying next to a tree. They both were apart. Not noticing one another from what he could tell. Maybe Alabasterpaw was right. Besides that, Azulpaw looked to be hooked to her, and well, Asterpaw? Still needed to be sorted out. Bluepaw let out a soft sigh, but he turned his gaze back upon Alabasterpaw. ''Right now, I'm worried about this sweetheart.'' He flicked his tail while standing in front of her. ''Sure, the tables turned. It's real funny, but I'm letting you know now. Keep your eye on that companion of yours. It'd be a complete shame if he suddenly went...missing.'' Bluepaw says, shrugging slightly. ''You have disappointed me before, Alabasterpaw. I'm not expecting it to happen again.'' Once again, he circled around her, brushing his fur against her slowly before he trotted off a few distances away. He didn't bother telling her where he was going. Nor, did he care. His mouth was heavily parched, and he needed water to quench that feeling.

Last edited by Brilliance; June 19th, 2017 at 02:26 AM.
Old June 20th, 2017, 10:02 AM
Gone jellyfishin'

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The tom wasn't quite sure whether to laugh or be uncomfortable, so his chuckle came out as a mix of both. He found the situation funny, but extraordinarily uncomfortable at the same time. It was odd, not having Gingerblossom there to lighten the mood... but, Drizzleshard was doing fine on her own. But, her question made him begin to laugh more and harder. "Be-because..." He coud hardly get the word out for laughing so hard, but once he was through, took a deep breath and regrouped himself, fixing his posture and trying to take on a more impressive stance. "Sorry. It just kind of seemed to fit you, y'know... don't you like it? I think Drizzy is a great nickname. Just rolls right off your tongue, see, say it again - Driz-zy." He sounded the word out, his tail flicking as he did so. Blazingcomet was not one to get into serious talk so early, and pretended not to have heard her words, looking up at the sky or around him as though there was some other Blazingcomet. But, he was a flirt! A mastermind trickster! This was what he did for a living. "I think you're pretty special too, Drizzy boo." That was even funnier then the first, although the tom had to be careful not to laugh. Obviously she was taking this seriously and he wanted to respect that... to the best of his ability, of course. That was all she could ask for him, was his best... right?
Drizzleshard blinked at Blazingcomet's slow pronunciation of her name. Driz-zy. How bad was it? Blazingcomet could have chosen something, many things worse.
...no he couldn't have.
She couldn't control her laughter; within a few moments Drizzleshard was laughing harder than Blazingcomet, if that was possible. Her dappled silver flank heaved as she struggled, then just gave up in taming the giggle-gone-crazy. Once she had finally gotten her laugh under control, she looked back at Blazingcomet, her tail flicking happily. The lithe she-cat smiled at the first part of the orange tom's words, and broke down into laughter even harder than before at the second. Drizzy-boo? Why in StarClan's sake... but Drizzleshard decided to just go for it. What could she call him? "Aw, you do, Blazey? I'm flattered," she said dramatically, bursting into laughter again after that line.
Old June 20th, 2017, 11:23 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:

Lucif had ventured out a little too far from the territory. In fact, so far that he ran into a cat's worst enemy; the fox. A fox that was prowling around, looking for trouble. That laid it's conniving eyes onto the grey and white tom. Lucif was quite the large cat, looking more of a brooder than someone you would deem happy. He trotted on in secrecy. He didn't know what made him want to join Skyclan. Nor, did he have a purpose of staying. He had received recent news about Raziel's recent whereabouts. Would he allow that chance to pass? To finally seek the revenge that Raziel left on him? They were a team! They were best friends! And, Raziel had left him for dead. He betrayed him, and it left Lucif fuming. That's when the Fox had made it's appearance. Believing that Lucif was an easy target. The tom had whirl around and broke the fox in two. He watched as its body split around in a gruesome matter. Only with the use of his claws. Lucif had debated whether or not to bring it back as a souvenir. That would show everyone how evil he was. Because Lucif wasn't the type of cat afraid to get his paws dirty. In fact, he loved the feeling. It amused him.

Now, he was making his way back to the territory. Within the boundaries of his so-called clan he joined...only for revenge purposes. The tom was in deep thought, keeping his paws heavy--most likely scaring away all prey as he made his way through. He did not take notice of another cat as he bumped into them. Lucif growled. ''Watch where you're going.'' He seethed to the other cat, even though it was his fault for not paying attention. To Lucif, nothing was his fault. Nothing at all. And, if another cat disagreed with him? Well...let's just say. Don't.
Pigeoncloud was still deep in thought as they padded on, staring up at the sky with clear blue eyes. It felt peaceful, which Pigeoncloud sort-of liked. They liked peace for themselves, but not for other cats. The way they saw it, only they deserved peace, because Pigeon was stronger than those weaklings in SkyClan, the so-called warriors. Psh. But unfortunately, they were brought out of their thoughts as they bumped into another cat, and immediately snarled. Though they didnt have time to speak before the Tom was lashing out at them with his words, and Pigeoncloud's eyes hardened at once. "Rude." They growled lowly, looking the Tom up and down. He was quite large even for a Tom, and Pigeoncloud didnt recognize him at all.

Pigeoncloud knew everyone in SkyClan, from whiskers to tail tip. They had to, in order to seek out their next victim, see who would get under their fur. Pigeon was even aware of most of the loners around SkyClan's territory, and even a few Dusk Syndicate cats. However, this cat was a new face. Pigeon didnt like new faces. Another name to learn, more information to cram into their brain. But it had to be done to see who was next on their hit-list, and so far, this cat was the one. "Sincerest apologies for walking in my own territory." Pigeon's voice was laced with sarcasm, clearly unafraid by the Tom's large size. Mostly because Pigeon was maybe just an inch shorter than him, at the least, being a rather broad, tall cat them-self.

The ragdoll cat shook out their fur, looking Lucif up and down again. Their nose wrinkled up. The Tom smelled heavily of fox. Pigeon caught the blood scent too, but they found that rather delightful. The smell of blood always put a smile to their face. Tail flicking, Pigeoncloud stepped back to look at the Tom, sizing him up before speaking, sounding unimpressed. "So whats a rough 'n tough rogue like yourself doing in the middle of some weak Clan territory?" They sneered. Pigeon saw their whole Clan as weak, well besides Pigeon them-self of course! But that didnt matter, what mattered right now was the Tom in front of them, who Pigeoncloud wanted to either kill or flirt with, they didnt know. Yet.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old June 20th, 2017, 01:00 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
Pigeoncloud was still deep in thought as they padded on, staring up at the sky with clear blue eyes. It felt peaceful, which Pigeoncloud sort-of liked. They liked peace for themselves, but not for other cats. The way they saw it, only they deserved peace, because Pigeon was stronger than those weaklings in SkyClan, the so-called warriors. Psh. But unfortunately, they were brought out of their thoughts as they bumped into another cat, and immediately snarled. Though they didnt have time to speak before the Tom was lashing out at them with his words, and Pigeoncloud's eyes hardened at once. "Rude." They growled lowly, looking the Tom up and down. He was quite large even for a Tom, and Pigeoncloud didnt recognize him at all.

Pigeoncloud knew everyone in SkyClan, from whiskers to tail tip. They had to, in order to seek out their next victim, see who would get under their fur. Pigeon was even aware of most of the loners around SkyClan's territory, and even a few Dusk Syndicate cats. However, this cat was a new face. Pigeon didnt like new faces. Another name to learn, more information to cram into their brain. But it had to be done to see who was next on their hit-list, and so far, this cat was the one. "Sincerest apologies for walking in my own territory." Pigeon's voice was laced with sarcasm, clearly unafraid by the Tom's large size. Mostly because Pigeon was maybe just an inch shorter than him, at the least, being a rather broad, tall cat them-self.

The ragdoll cat shook out their fur, looking Lucif up and down again. Their nose wrinkled up. The Tom smelled heavily of fox. Pigeon caught the blood scent too, but they found that rather delightful. The smell of blood always put a smile to their face. Tail flicking, Pigeoncloud stepped back to look at the Tom, sizing him up before speaking, sounding unimpressed. "So whats a rough 'n tough rogue like yourself doing in the middle of some weak Clan territory?" They sneered. Pigeon saw their whole Clan as weak, well besides Pigeon them-self of course! But that didnt matter, what mattered right now was the Tom in front of them, who Pigeoncloud wanted to either kill or flirt with, they didnt know. Yet.
The white and grey tom suppressed a growl within in throat. This cat...he couldn't explain it, but he was far from impressed. More along the lines of being annoyed. He rolled his eyes as the other cat looked him over, as if checking what he was made up."All brawn and muscle," he smirked. "Like what you see?" Suddenly, he snarled towards the other cat. The other cat was board themselves, not like some of the other lanky felines around. Though Lucif didn't care much about physical appearance or whether someone appeared more intelligent then others. There was a lot that Lucif didn't care about. One thing he did care about? Vengeance. When he was angry, no one needed to be in his way. He was quite the violent tom. It was a surprise Grousestar gave him a chance to settle here, Albeit he didn't know about the past. Of what Lucif used to do. Used to? That was a funny thought.

All Lucif wanted to do was get on his way. He wanted to settle down and groom his pelt from the abnormal smell of fox blood. What if the other cats smelled it? The one in front of him seemed to take the whiff of the smell. Lucif unconsciously allowed his claws to sink in and out. He kept his gaze upon the other cat, his whiskers quivering. Upon the next words of the cat, the tom couldn't help but splutter out a chuckle. It was a deep dark chuckle, and his shook the smoothness of his pelt. "Your territory?" He repeated, half amused. "I don't see any cats bowing to you in order for it to be your territory." For Lucif, these grounds were free. They were like little hunting grounds to find cats to manipulate. All Lucif wanted was for others to believe him. For others to follow his lead. It was no doubt that the tom grew jealous of some sort. Especially since he was selfish to the core. He carried a crude humor as well, as he sarcastically bowed his head toward the smaller cat. "My sincerest apologies for not recognizing that." He snorted as he looked up, and flicked his tail as he was ready to leave.

He didn't get far however, because the cat continued to talk. Lucif slowly turned his head back around, and he gave a simple shrug. It was comical to him that they thought the clan were weak. Why were they settling here if they thought it was weak? As Lucif looked around, the tom took note that Skyclan was weak. It was not his type of prey of choosing a place to live, but a familiar smell dragged him here. Out of revenge it was. Only...he hadn't seen his target lately, but he kept his yellowish green hues open, peering through the shadows for an orange spotted feline. "I don't think you need to worry about why I'm here. It has none to concern you. Haven't your mother ever taught you to mind your own business?" His voice was calm, but low and deep. He wasn't mad. Oh, he was calm. Extremelycalm and pleasant like. It gave a chill whenever he happened to be so. But, that was Lucif. He was a remorseless, merciless, selfish feline. And, for some odd reason, he wouldn't change it for the world. For a final touch, Lucif calmly approached the other feline, leaning his head to calmly whisper into their ear. "I'd advise you think before you ask. Some cats become quite angry very quickly." Then he pulled away, and began to slowly pad off. His eyes narrowed, as he looked ahead of him.
Old June 20th, 2017, 01:36 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:

The white and grey tom suppressed a growl within in throat. This cat...he couldn't explain it, but he was far from impressed. More along the lines of being annoyed. He rolled his eyes as the other cat looked him over, as if checking what he was made up."All brawn and muscle," he smirked. "Like what you see?" Suddenly, he snarled towards the other cat. The other cat was board themselves, not like some of the other lanky felines around. Though Lucif didn't care much about physical appearance or whether someone appeared more intelligent then others. There was a lot that Lucif didn't care about. One thing he did care about? Vengeance. When he was angry, no one needed to be in his way. He was quite the violent tom. It was a surprise Grousestar gave him a chance to settle here, Albeit he didn't know about the past. Of what Lucif used to do. Used to? That was a funny thought.

All Lucif wanted to do was get on his way. He wanted to settle down and groom his pelt from the abnormal smell of fox blood. What if the other cats smelled it? The one in front of him seemed to take the whiff of the smell. Lucif unconsciously allowed his claws to sink in and out. He kept his gaze upon the other cat, his whiskers quivering. Upon the next words of the cat, the tom couldn't help but splutter out a chuckle. It was a deep dark chuckle, and his shook the smoothness of his pelt. "Your territory?" He repeated, half amused. "I don't see any cats bowing to you in order for it to be your territory." For Lucif, these grounds were free. They were like little hunting grounds to find cats to manipulate. All Lucif wanted was for others to believe him. For others to follow his lead. It was no doubt that the tom grew jealous of some sort. Especially since he was selfish to the core. He carried a crude humor as well, as he sarcastically bowed his head toward the smaller cat. "My sincerest apologies for not recognizing that." He snorted as he looked up, and flicked his tail as he was ready to leave.

He didn't get far however, because the cat continued to talk. Lucif slowly turned his head back around, and he gave a simple shrug. It was comical to him that they thought the clan were weak. Why were they settling here if they thought it was weak? As Lucif looked around, the tom took note that Skyclan was weak. It was not his type of prey of choosing a place to live, but a familiar smell dragged him here. Out of revenge it was. Only...he hadn't seen his target lately, but he kept his yellowish green hues open, peering through the shadows for an orange spotted feline. "I don't think you need to worry about why I'm here. It has none to concern you. Haven't your mother ever taught you to mind your own business?" His voice was calm, but low and deep. He wasn't mad. Oh, he was calm. Extremelycalm and pleasant like. It gave a chill whenever he happened to be so. But, that was Lucif. He was a remorseless, merciless, selfish feline. And, for some odd reason, he wouldn't change it for the world. For a final touch, Lucif calmly approached the other feline, leaning his head to calmly whisper into their ear. "I'd advise you think before you ask. Some cats become quite angry very quickly." Then he pulled away, and began to slowly pad off. His eyes narrowed, as he looked ahead of him.
"Oooh." Pigeoncloud pretended to shiver as Lucif snarled, the cat's amused blue eyes meeting the Tom's. "Honestly, yeah, I do." Their eyes narrowed in a teasing, taunting manner as they let their tongue glide over their jaws before continuing, "though, I have seen better. Across the border," Their tail flicked toward the Dusk Syndicate territory, not taking their eyes off of Lucif. "Cats in the Syndicate, they're good looking, i'll tell you that." A smirk pulled at Pigeon's lips, head tilting with innocence as they eyed Lucif. While they honestly didnt care for other cats much, this Tom piqued their interest, and Pigeon didnt get interested often. Not in cats.

They found themselves looking Lucif up and down again, eyes flickering over the Tom's pelt with barely concealed interest. But their eyes flitted back to his face when he spoke again, and Pigeon rolled their eyes in an almost playful manner. "Awww, you're so cute when you act sarcastic." They pouted teasingly, lowering there muzzle slightly and giving Lucif a cold grin. Then, Pigeon stretched up onto the tips of their paws, giving a soft yawn. "No, you're right, I dont have enough cats bowing down to me to make this my territory." They hummed, then added with narrowed eyes, "Not that I want this weak, open territory. I prefer dark lands, like the Syndicate... Or even ShadowClan, honestly." They scoffed, and stood still as Lucif began to trot off, thinking.

Then, Pigeon's ears twitched and they turned slightly to stare at the Tom, curiosity in their eyes. "Hm. Its fun to get in other cats' business, though." As he came forward to whisper in Pigeon's ear, they barely moved, simply meeting his gaze with complete amusement and frustrating calmness. "Well i'd love to see that." They purred out, voice laced with sarcasm and amusement. Then, with one last stretch, Pigeoncloud trotted forward to catch up with Lucif. Only an inch shorter, Pigeon was eye level with him with ease, padding beside the Tom. Occasionally, they spared him a glance before looking back around the territory. "You seem like you're looking for something- someone, maybe." Pigeoncloud commented, ears pricked up and listening around for other cats. "I happen to know my way around the Clan." This cat would be a nice possible ally, maybe even a lackey, although Pigeon doubted he'd go for that, judging by his personality. Perhaps a partner in crime, that was more like it.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old June 20th, 2017, 02:19 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChameweonRainbow View Post
Neverfalter padded up towards the front of the Skyrock. For once he didn't seem like a terrified kit, he looked lighter and more confident as if a weight had been lifted from his heart. His paws no longer shook with trepidation at each step, and he no longer slunk along the ground miserably. He looked up at his leader, his blue and green eyes shown with melancholy and gratitude.
He would never forget his clan as long as he lived, he would always remember the den he was born in, the forests he trained in, and the cats he lived with.

He blinked slowly in silent thanks, before turning back to the clan. He took a deep breath as his gaze swept across the cats of Skyclan, his eyes glittered like stars as they shone with tears. They were not tears of fear, nor pain. They were tears that were filled with love and sadness, but also hope. "Cats of Skyclan," he began. His voice was no longer shaky, but calm like the sound of a gentle summer breeze. "As Grousestar has told you, I have decided that I wish to leave the clan. I'm sorry that I must leave you all, but I feel that the clan is not my place. You will never see me again, but do not feel bad. It was none of your faults. I'm not mad at any of you and I will never forget the place I grew up. So... this is goodbye." With a sad sigh, the three-legged tom sat down at the base of the Skyrock and waited to be escorted away after the meeting was over.

Neverfalter looked out over his soon to be old home. He gazed sadly as he watched the familiar trees blow softly as if the forest was saying goodbye as well.
Grousestar quietly sat by as he allowed Neverfalter's clanmates to say their final goodbyes to him, his emerald eyes watching them for a moment before focusing up at the canopy above. The sun wasn't shining too brightly today, it was more of a cloudy day and it caused the slightest of frowns to appear on the toms lips. Even the sun couldn't shine too brightly on a day like this, but unfortunately, the three-legged warrior had chosen what he did and being the kind cat he was, there would be no stopping him. He was losing a warrior today. Quietly he hoped that Starclan would continue to watch over the tom, but with him leaving the warrior code and warrior life behind, he wasn't sure if their ancestors would care for him any longer. The tom wished he could speak with them, but he knew Starclan would come in their own time if they wished to speak. He slightly longed to be able to speak to them again, it's been quite a few moons. Shaking his head, Grousestar cleared his thoughts for a moment before focusing on Neverfalter again.

After the allotted time passed, the brown tabby leader would stand up and nod to Neverfalter before making his approach to the entrance to the clan, not looking back until he reached it and only then waiting for the warrior to be at his side before continuing into the territory, the leaders head not held so high and a smile not on his muzzle. Once they had made their way far enough from the camp to where they won't be heard, Grousestar spoke.
"Are you completely sure of your choice Neverfalter? Are you really willing to leave your warrior life behind to be on your own?"
It was clear the leader was reluctant to give up on his warrior, he didn't want him to leave. But he was torn because he didn't want the tom to be miserable here either. With a small frown tucked onto his muzzle, he glanced over at the cat he was escorting to the border.

"You do know I won't be able to accept you back, even if you beg.. Correct?" The tom knows he's said it before, but he just wanted to make absolute positive. He just didn't want his warrior to leave.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old June 20th, 2017, 03:06 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebony View Post
Drizzleshard blinked at Blazingcomet's slow pronunciation of her name. Driz-zy. How bad was it? Blazingcomet could have chosen something, many things worse.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebony View Post
...no he couldn't have.
She couldn't control her laughter; within a few moments Drizzleshard was laughing harder than Blazingcomet, if that was possible. Her dappled silver flank heaved as she struggled, then just gave up in taming the giggle-gone-crazy. Once she had finally gotten her laugh under control, she looked back at Blazingcomet, her tail flicking happily. The lithe she-cat smiled at the first part of the orange tom's words, and broke down into laughter even harder than before at the second. Drizzy-boo? Why in StarClan's sake... but Drizzleshard decided to just go for it. What could she call him? "Aw, you do, Blazey? I'm flattered," she said dramatically, bursting into laughter again after that line.
"Hey, pretty good!" Blazingcomet laughed after her announcement of her new nickname for him. Blazey was a nice name. He liked it. "So that makes me Blazeycomet now, right? The fiercest warrior in all the land! Cats run away from the dreaded Blazey!" His expression became playful as he took a few pawsteps towards her, half creeping and half moving quickly before he leapt, tail waving wildly behind him and hues flashing with excitement as he aimed for the silvery feline. Drizzleshard was a fun cat to hang around. He liked it. And he was enjoying his time with her even right now, just laughing and talking about nothing. All good things came to an end, but he would milk this until it was far beyond ended. He would keep their play going for as long as he could before they had to stop and talk about a serious matter. Blazingcomet wished that Gingerblossom were there at the moment, but he would have to make do without her - she had always been good at keeping a conversation positive. He could do that, though! No big deal. Yeah... no big deal.

The one thing Asterpaw wanted to do more then anything else at the moment was talk to Azulpaw. Just talk to him. About anything, really - well no, that was a lie. She wanted to talk about what had happened. Why he was with Alabasterpaw. Why she had gone with Bluepaw, why she wasn't talking to him, what was going on with everything around them... those topics in particular. But anything would do. Anything except for the reason she had gone to Bluepaw for. Azulpaw could never know that she had killed a cat. She had killed him. And she'd tried to stop the blood from coming, she could remember the way he had looked at her right before he died... those eyes would haunt her memory forever. Sparta. That had been his name, Sparta, but he was gone now and she was still living. Although perhaps she shouldn't be. In part Asterpaw wished she were dead.

Dead alongside that Dusk Syndicate cat where she would have been found and of course her friends would have mourned her... they would have been sad if she died... but at least she would feel like she had done something right. How was that supposed to fix things? Asterpaw didn't know. She was just confused at the moment, and lost, and worn out... worn down... more then anyone could know. Her hues flashed for a moment with worry before she sighed and put her head on her paws. So, in a shorter version of what she was thinking of, Asterpaw was depressed - partly bored - and wanted to talk to her friend. That was all. The sting in her ear was gone by now, and she was glad of that much... at least Bluepaw hadn't bitten her too hard. But the shock from the initial bite still wasn't gone. Why? Why had he felt like that was a good idea in the moment?

Sure, she had done things she regretted, but physical harm was not one of them. At all. The mention of physical harm brought Asterpaw's hues down to her leg. It was still scarred. Not to mention the rest of her body wasn't looking too good either... that cat had at least fought hard. Perhaps that was what was keeping her on the brink of sanity. Asterpaw had never had a reason to fight that hard before. Never had a reason to kill before. But she had been fighting for her life, and in that moment, as Buzzardstride had reminded her... it was her life or his. Should've been mine. I'm not a killer. I'm not a fighter. It's not who I am and I shouldn't have tried. Those thoughts didn't help her much, although they were meant to at first. She wasn't a killer. She wasn't a fighter. Those were the only two things that seemed to offer any consolation to the distressed Asterpaw.

If only she could just talk to him. But at the moment? Asterpaw couldn't even bring herself to look at him, and it was probably a good thing that she couldn't see him staring at her. Swallowing, she kept her eyes fixed on the ground and moved in that direction before turning her back on him once more. Perhaps... perhaps she could just... just ask for an explanation. That couldn't hurt, right? It was okay, right? If Bluepaw came back she would tell him what had happened. "I'm not supposed to talk to you." Pause. "And I don't know why I am right now." Pause. "Okay, maybe I do, but I have a good reason." A third pause, and this time she sighed and brought herself to look at him - just briefly, just so he could see that she was making an effort. Perhaps she should move away. The feline quickly did so, far enough away so that it didn't look like anything was happening.

"Why? Why are you with Alabasterpaw? Why isn't she trying to..."
Her voice trailed off, faltering for a moment before she continued. "Hurt you? Why are you so upset?" Why. Just why would have been a perfect question, but she wanted to talk. It felt good to talk. Asterpaw hoped that her questions would be answered, so she could sort her way out of this mystery that she seemed to have gotten herself into. But, everyone had played a part in it... Bluepaw. Silverpaw. Nightpaw. Foxpaw. Azulpaw. Alabasterpaw. All of those cats had contributed to her confusion, and she was sure she had contributed something to their lives. Perhaps not Silverpaw, she still wasn't sure what she thought of the little silver cat, and perhaps not Foxpaw, but the others she was confident about. But why? That was a question that she was currently asking now. Just like a kit, she was curious. And just like a kit, she wanted to know everything about her current world.

As Bluepaw moved away, Alabasterpaw stayed sitting. She thought for a moment about her past... and what she wanted her future to look like. The past was muddy. She understood that her once snow white pelt, and once completely clean record were both soiled now, but she could fix that. Wipe her slate clean. Clean her pelt. No one would ever know that she had done anything, and Alabasterpaw would once again be the number one flirt in the Clan. Well... if she did start over, perhaps she would change a few things. It was too bad she couldn't go back in time. She would have chosen Azulpaw to begin with. Maybe then this wouldn't have happened. Perhaps then she wouldn't have another sinister cat that she was pairing up with. For another, she wouldn't have hurt the grey tom. Jealousy did some crazy things to the mind, but this was crazy on a whole new level.

This was crazy times one hundred. And, Alabasterpaw was perfectly aware of it. For a third thing, she probably wouldn't have partnered up with Bluepaw. The piebald cat scared her, whether he was aware of it or not - but it didn't matter if he was aware of it. It would have been better if he didn't know. For her future? Bluepaw would stay with Asterpaw. She would stay with Azulpaw. They would have kits, and families of their own, and hopefully things would stay neutral between them. If she could, she could break her future mate apart by having him fight with Asterpaw more. That was why she wanted them to talk. Fighting always broke hearts... and, sometimes resulted in scars. Both physically and emotionally. They didn't need any more scars... well, Asterpaw could use some physical ones just so that she was no equal in beauty to Alabasterpaw, although the she cat was confident that wasn't the case at all.

That couldn't be why Bluepaw had chosen her! It just couldn't. Alabasterpaw glanced over to see her sister sitting closer then she had before. Was it her imagination, or... was Asterpaw talking? "Ooh, naughty naughty, girly." Her laugh came out high pitched and maniacal, although it wasn't loud enough for the two apprentices to hear. Slipping into the shadows that she seemed to be so comfortable with, Alabasterpaw headed back in that direction. Her paws didn't make a sound as she moved across the ground. Her purr was rumbling in her throat silently, and her hues shone with a light that would never be extinguished. Yes, in short... Alabasterpaw was thrilled. Sneaking up behind the two, she remained hidden, her blue hues glowing in the darkness - dimly, of course. Hearing Asterpaw's questions peaked her curiosity for the tom's answers, and she awaited for him to respond before she would show herself.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; June 20th, 2017 at 04:19 PM.
Old June 20th, 2017, 07:33 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

@Raven & Co

Spottedheart silently padded through the territory, careful to avoid where she could smell other cats. Honestly, Kits were a lot of work, and, being the mother she was, she felt like she deserved a break. It was nice to be out of the stuffy air of the nursery anyways, sure, it was comfortable, but soon she would be moving back to the warriors' den, hopefully, anyways. From what she could remember, it wasn't as stuffy, though there were a lot of warriors in there, making the tortoiseshell slightly claustrophobic.

She shook those thoughts away, she was out in the territory! Her kits weren't following her! It was nice to just be able to breathe, not having to worry about play-fighting getting too rough, or any of that. Well, that was just the thing she would be worrying about, without her not being there and watching them. What if one of them got hurt? What would happen then? Calm down Spotted, she murmured to herself, letting out a breath, padding slowly now, enjoying being out of the nursery while she could.

It would be nice to walk along with her kits, or with Daystripe, though she guessed she would have to wait until her kits were apprentices. The three seemed so strong anyways, so they would probably have no trouble with their training, no matter what mentor they were given! She smiled to herself again, thinking that she maybe go back, though she decided the other queens could watch the three for awhile, they weren't that much of a pawful anyways. To feel like old times, she would just need Daystripe by her side, and it was all she could take not to keep glancing around her to see if he was nearby, enjoying her own free time for now.