Today 01:54 AM

Old October 26th, 2020, 08:32 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: RiverClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by mareenakit View Post
Leopardpaw walked up to the warrior's den, mouth full of moss. He entered and began spreading it over the nests. As he approached a nest, he realized it wasn't empty only after dumping some moss on the cat. "Sorry Snowfern!" he yelped and began brushing his sister's fur off. @Mumble

Funnily enough, snowfern had been able to get a pretty decent amount of sleep, with no nightmares or the inability to fall asleep keeping her up. Sadly, that wasn't all that common anymore for her. Ever since she lost her eye to that hawk sent straight from hell, she had been paranoid, especially during the night. her eye fluttered open as she slowly woke up, her jaws stretching wide into a yawn. It was pretty early in the morning, around the time most apprentices would be getting up to start training or doing chores around camp. The smell of morning dew was there, but just barely, as it seemed that the cold season of leaf-bare was on its way. A small shiver spread through her body as the cool air reached her skin, and she curled up into a tighter ball, wanting to stay at a comfortable temperature.

Her eye flitted up as a shadow was cast over her, and she had just opened her mouth to utter a drowsy greeting when a shower of fresh moss was poured on her. "Ah!" she yelped, her head shooting up in surprise. After a couple moments of confusion, she realized that it was one of her younger siblings, Leopardpaw. She couldn't help but laugh lightly, the tiredness leaving her body. Her tongue quickly flicking the moss off of her fur, she helped her brother get it out of her fur. "Its fine, it was just surprising, to say the least" she chirped, waving a paw dismissively. Another yawn leaving her, she stretched out her sore limbs before getting out of her warm nest and gently nudging Leopardpaw's shoulder with her own, "What a way to start the day, right?" she joked, a teasing tone in her mew.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old November 4th, 2020, 10:39 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @Arie ;; hey look a reply that's late by a month and two days ]

Goosefury was pretty much spaced out in his own world as Eelpaw made their stealthy entrance into the warriors' den. His single eye was closed, but he wasn't sleeping. He was exhausted but he couldn't coax himself into a slumber. He was thinking. Thinking about... nothing, really. Maybe how invaluable he'd been to RiverClan lately. Yeah, yeah, that made sense. Honestly, he'd done nothing but get seriously injured and lead violent cats into camp these past few moons. And he'd hardly done any training with Eelpaw. Some warrior he was.

There was movement off to the side, which he passed on as another warrior weaving their way around the nests with a flick of his ear. And then he felt fur brush against his paws and forelegs as a weight dropped into his nest. His eye flew open to stare at Eelpaw. His breath caught in his throat briefly out of pure surprise, rendering him unable to yelp or yell or even jerk. When he could finally speak again after a few moments, he managed to whisper hoarsely, "What are you doing in here?"
Old November 10th, 2020, 02:25 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

[ @Slushie ; look its only 5 days late pfpfp]

Eelpaw had dropped to their belly as soon as they'd reached Goosefury in his nest and were now lying on it, blinking and staring steadily. They'd been doing that for a while now. Just.... peacefully looking, or well that was how they at least perceived what it was that they were doing. And when Goosefury apparently managed to spot them they kept lying in their spot, eyes focused on making sure that Goosefury did not disappear. So far he'd not disappeared, but who was to say he wouldn't disappear as soon as Eelpaw fell asleep? That was what had happened with their Ma and therefore they were hefty suspicious if this turned out to be a similar case of 'oh im just going to leave you here on your own.'

"I'm making sure you don't disappear," they voiced as they began moving closer and further into Goosefury's nest and put their nose at his cheek and drawing in the smell. Okay. It was him and not just some random cat who'd taken on his skin, the same sound of voice and the same nest. But you could never be too careful could you? No. At least not according to Eelpaw, then you could never be too creful and that was why they were watching so closely. Worming their way over, they began carefully booping Goosefury's paws with their own - a stark reminder that despite their ancient attitude to things they were still young and had only been an apprentice for a bit more than a moon.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old November 10th, 2020, 09:08 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

[ @Larkstripe; ]

(hopefully you don't mind Tinypaw needs some support and really enjoys Larkstripes company)

It was late in the night, but Tinypaw couldn't sleep. He was just so depressed. The small tom decided to see if he could find Larkstripe in the warriors den. It felt weird as the last time he was in the warriors den was to attack. "hey Larkstripe are you in there?", he whispered as to not disturb all of the warriors den. Tinypaw really hoped he wouldn't be mad for waking him up. He really just needed somebody.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old November 10th, 2020, 09:59 PM
it is what it is

My Mood: Mysterious

@Siren Bliss
(No problem! Lark is surprisingly good with kits and apprentices.)

Larkstripe stirred in his corner of the warrior’s den, and lifted his head, sea green eyes glinting against the heavy darkness.
“Tinypaw?” The half-Clan warrior murmured, still a bit bleary. He stood quietly, stretching and yawning, and carefully picked his way across the warrior’s den, stepping outside into the silvery moonlight, “Is something wrong?” He inquired, brow creased with concern.

TideClan Information: https://scrivenerlit.wixsite.com/tideclan

RP Requests and Bumps:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...877#post905877

• Stormcall, RC Deputy •

✧・゚: * always down to rp! ✧・゚: *

-currently travelling for work, so replies may be slower than usual -

Old November 10th, 2020, 10:20 PM

[ @Larkstripe; ]

Tinypaw watched him stand up and walk over to him. The negative voices have been ringing in his head since the current meeting. It was like the positive ones were gone now that his self esteem had lowered. The small tom shrugged. "I just couldn't sleep.", he meowed. What he really wanted to say was the voices in his head were keeping him awake and his depression was increasing. Tinypaw didn't feel like he belonged anywhere anymore.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old November 10th, 2020, 10:31 PM
it is what it is

@Siren Bliss

Larkstripe nodded slowly in understanding, wrapping his long tail around his paws, “I see,” the warrior responded, pausing for a moment to think, “I used to...well, still do, on occasion, have nightmares. It can be difficult, when it feels like your own mind is working against you. You have to ground yourself in the present...focus on the wind, the sand beneath your paws, the moon and stars above you. Think intensely only of the things that are real and tangible.” He instructed gently, taking a deep breath and looking up at the sparkling expanse of silverpelt, his own eyes immediately softening, shoulders relaxing.

RP Requests and Bumps:

• Stormcall, RC Deputy •

Old November 10th, 2020, 10:41 PM

[ @Larkstripe; ]

Tinypaw thought about it. He was starting to feel like he was going to explode if he didn't tell someone about the voices. he had kept it in since he was just a tiny kit, thinking that they'd just go away. They weren't ever going to. They would remain until he was dead. It was time somebody knew. "It's not just my mind working against me it's the voices. Their always there, but they were positive. Now the negatives are coming in and I just don't feel right anymore.", he meowed. Then in the corner of his eye he saw a shadow that was part of his hallucinations.

Old November 10th, 2020, 10:56 PM
it is what it is

@Siren Bliss

Larkstripe paused for a moment, contemplating this. He closed his eyes and inhaled deeply, immediately reminded of his visions of Reedstep. He measured his words carefully, keeping his voice low and calm, “Are they...the voices of StarClan cats? Or can you tell?” He asked.

RP Requests and Bumps:

• Stormcall, RC Deputy •

Old November 10th, 2020, 11:01 PM

[ @Larkstripe; ]

Tinypaw knew they weren't starclan or the dark forest. It wasn't possible. They were his own voices, speaking to him. They were the voices of those who left him and those who did care. "Their voices are every one I know. Most are alive and most I'm not sure. They aren't Starclan their voices of those who know me.", Tinypaw meowed.