Last post by SnowheartTC
Today 07:09 PM

Old February 25th, 2017, 09:13 PM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralTheRival View Post
She smiled shyly then replied with an excited squeak, "Ok!" Shorekit glanced around and found some moss that an apprentice must have dropped during their chores. She herself couldn't wait to be an apprentice but her excitement about that had to wait as she knew Rainkit was waiting. She scooped the moss into a ball before quite weakly tossing it over to him.

Rainkit darted forward a bit and hit the moss ball back.

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.
Old February 26th, 2017, 03:10 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@tawny~

The ebony tom chuckled and cuffed his daughters ear playfully "Yep there is. And it's a huge place with tons of different colored Butterflies. I'll take you and your siblings there when you become apprentices soon." he purred, all of those negative thoughts were completely obliterated once he saw his daughter's face light up. He loved it when she was smiling, when she was happy, when she was positive, and he made himself a promise that he would make sure that smile stayed there forever. He flicked his tail and rolled Runningkit over onto his back and stood up, laughing loudly "Now you cannot escape. What will you do now Runningstar......hey, I know you're a little young for this, but what do you want to do? There's multiple things you can do to help the clan, you could become a Medicine cat apprentice, you could be a normal warrior, a deputy, even become the leader later on." he said, his tail tip flicking, upon the word 'leader' he thought of his sister, and an acute sense of pride shot through Toothless, he was proud of Blackgaze for proving everyone else wrong, the fact that she was able to become deputy despite her blindness made the ebony warrior so incredibly proud of her, he knew she could do it, and he was happy that Russetstar had as well.
He let out a airy sigh and lightly tossed his daughter into a pile of snow, laughing loudly as he watched the black furball disappear in a white cloud of powder, he truly loved this, he never spent this much time with his other children, they all got too bored too quickly, that or they got annoyed with him, but Runningkit let him play with her, or was it the other way around? His green hues danced with amusement and love as he waited for his daughter's head to pop out of he snow.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old February 26th, 2017, 03:11 PM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

@warriorkitty3;
Forestcry's thoughts were racing, he paced around the center of the clearing, his maw set as he thought about his past mate, Amberberry. She had died moons ago but he couldn't forget about her.
The tom's whiskers furrowed as he concluded that thought and switched to another, his mother, Singeflash. She had only died when he was a kit but he remembered her. He didn't remember his father, however, and stories have been told about Ashberry. His paws were going around in circles, much like his head, disturbingly, he stopped, I know what I have to do
lotusfang

Last edited by Reverie; February 26th, 2017 at 03:12 PM.
Old February 26th, 2017, 03:22 PM
The true BOSS

Mysticleaf trotted into the clearing, she had just gotten back from the patroll and was eager to see the rest of the cats. She sniffed her small brown nose as a gust of wind blew across the clearing.
"Another day, another patrol....."
She glanced over at forestcry who was seated. She had heard of his past from others in the clan. She carefully seated herself by his side.
"Quite a lovely day outside, don't you think?" She spoke softly so she wouldn't seem as if she was intruding.
looking for cats to adopt! if you have one tell me, either through messaging or chatbox, •-•
Old February 26th, 2017, 03:24 PM
a tiny bean

Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorkitty3 View Post
Mysticleaf trotted into the clearing, she had just gotten back from the patroll and was eager to see the rest of the cats. She sniffed her small brown nose as a gust of wind blew across the clearing.
"Another day, another patrol....."
She glanced over at forestcry who was seated. She had heard of his past from others in the clan. She carefully seated herself by his side.
"Quite a lovely day outside, don't you think?" She spoke softly so she wouldn't seem as if she was intruding.
(Could they possibly become mates later on?)

Forestcry smiled, "Mmhm. It is." He meowed, looking the she-cat in the eyes, he added, "What do you think?"

(Apologies)
lotusfang
Old February 26th, 2017, 03:31 PM
The true BOSS

(@xxjaggededgexx sure.)
"I guess. Although all this wind is messing up my fur!" She joked. She blinked her eyes as the sun was covered with clouds.
"Although, I is quite a strange season one day squirrels are everywhere and the next you can't find any." She paused for a moment and then continued speaking a bit softer.
"It seems to have taken a toll on a few apprentices, I stayed for a few training a. They seemed as if they didnt have much nerdy left. Mane we could go hunting some time?"
Mystic leaf secretly admired the Tom. He was strong and still had a sense of humor. Trying to cover up her admiration she bowed her small golden head.
looking for cats to adopt! if you have one tell me, either through messaging or chatbox, •-•
Old February 26th, 2017, 03:33 PM
a tiny bean

Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorkitty3 View Post
(@xxjaggededgexx sure.)
"I guess. Although all this wind is messing up my fur!" She joked. She blinked her eyes as the sun was covered with clouds.
"Although, I is quite a strange season one day squirrels are everywhere and the next you can't find any." She paused for a moment and then continued speaking a bit softer.
"It seems to have taken a toll on a few apprentices, I stayed for a few training a. They seemed as if they didnt have much nerdy left. Mane we could go hunting some time?"
Mystic leaf secretly admired the Tom. He was strong and still had a sense of humor. Trying to cover up her admiration she bowed her small golden head.
(imma have him admit it)

Trying to hold back, and failing, the tom added, "I have.. a-a-a-.." "A crush on you." He finished, sighing as he waited for a response.
lotusfang
Old February 26th, 2017, 03:39 PM
The true BOSS

(Kk!)
Taken back in surprise mysticleaf smiled, and then thought for a moment.
"R-really?" Mysticleaf looked at the Tom n the eyes.
"I do too," she looked away, and then looked back. The sun came back in front of the clouds as her day became just as magical as the sun. She was quite surprised but wasn't sure if he was serious or not.
Old February 26th, 2017, 05:39 PM

My Mood: Sleepy

(( @Spirit @Marble ))

Mistkit scurried past her mother into the rocky clearing. She was giggling like an apprentice had made a hilarious joke about a senior warrior, tripping over rocks and her own paws. She skidded to a halt right in front of the stream, knocking dust and dirt into the water.
'Hm.. Jaysong hasn't figured out I'm gone yet...
She couldn't contain another burst of the giggles, as she thought of the worst things she could do to make her mother mad. Run into the stream, Bother the elders, or, if she wanted to be really bad, she could simply hide away somewhere. She knew she was a handful, and she loved it.
The only thing keeping her from totally running off into the wilderness was the one thing keeping her from doing mostly everything, her sister. Where was Moondancer? Probably out of a patrol somewhere doing important deputy stuff...
'I bet Moondancer wasn't as mischevious, but I don't care.'
She never did. Unless, of course, Moondancer was around...

((ugh, short))

Last edited by KKShift; February 26th, 2017 at 05:42 PM.
Old February 26th, 2017, 05:55 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@tawny~

The ebony tom chuckled and cuffed his daughters ear playfully "Yep there is. And it's a huge place with tons of different colored Butterflies. I'll take you and your siblings there when you become apprentices soon." he purred, all of those negative thoughts were completely obliterated once he saw his daughter's face light up. He loved it when she was smiling, when she was happy, when she was positive, and he made himself a promise that he would make sure that smile stayed there forever. He flicked his tail and rolled Runningkit over onto his back and stood up, laughing loudly "Now you cannot escape. What will you do now Runningstar......hey, I know you're a little young for this, but what do you want to do? There's multiple things you can do to help the clan, you could become a Medicine cat apprentice, you could be a normal warrior, a deputy, even become the leader later on." he said, his tail tip flicking, upon the word 'leader' he thought of his sister, and an acute sense of pride shot through Toothless, he was proud of Blackgaze for proving everyone else wrong, the fact that she was able to become deputy despite her blindness made the ebony warrior so incredibly proud of her, he knew she could do it, and he was happy that Russetstar had as well.
He let out a airy sigh and lightly tossed his daughter into a pile of snow, laughing loudly as he watched the black furball disappear in a white cloud of powder, he truly loved this, he never spent this much time with his other children, they all got too bored too quickly, that or they got annoyed with him, but Runningkit let him play with her, or was it the other way around? His green hues danced with amusement and love as he waited for his daughter's head to pop out of he snow.
"You really will?!"The black she kit squeaked and gasped in excitement at the thought of all those butterflies. Their might be tons! I don't know if I'll be able to catch any! She thought with amazement, butterflies would always be her favorite thing in the world, they were too cool! So cool even. She squeaked as she was turned over, surprise lit on her face. "I'll find a way to defeat you!" The kit known as Runningkit yowled, laying on her belly. "Well...I wanna be the best warrior ever! And maybe leader someday, but all kits dream of that, but I still wanna be leader maybe!" Runningkit was being honest, but being leader looked kinda tough, and she didn't think she would be up for it, but she had some confidence in herself. Confidence was something that Runningkit tried to keep, more often than not, but did lose it sometimes, but it didn't happen, unless it happens.
Surprise once again went on her face as she fell into the pile of snow, with a squeak of shock, that turned from surprise, to excitement, popping her head out of the snow. "Rawr, I'm getting to get you!" The raven black kit squeaked, leaping toward her father, pretending to pounce. "Surrender!" She demanded, pretending he was, again, a Shadowclan Warrior.