by kenjaku
Last post by kenjaku
Today 02:13 AM

Old February 28th, 2017, 09:48 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

@Lonestar23

The young tom seemed nervous as the two kits were able to sneak out of the camp. He wasn't really in the mood to be in the lead, and slowed his pace so he began to fall behind Berrykit. He still was unsure about this. Snakekit had regretted the suggestions as soon as he had said it, but then when he tried to take it back Berrykit seemed upset. So in order not to upset her in that way, he had then decided to just go ahead with his initial suggestion nonetheless.

But he still had hopes that she would become more friendly as they went.

He had been surprised by the molly's reaction after he had snapped at her back in the nursery. Instead of snapping right back at him - which is what he had expected from her - she had spoke to him in a calm tone. Though to him it wasn't much of a red flag, to her it meant she was getting dangerous. But even though he had taken notice of this fact, he still didn't question her about it. He thought it wa sbest to pretend that he never snapped at her, ignore their little fight - or rather just argument - and just continue forward.

"Uhh... where do you want to go?" He called up to her, still trailing behind Berrykit as they continued to head through the territory. He was sure that she would want to head to the river. The river was pretty much the landmark of Riverclan territory - it was a huge part of them. That was where they hunted for fresh-kill, where they could sun-bathe, where they would swim when it's hot.

And no other clan had a river like it.

But he was still unnerved by the idea of getting caught. He didn't want to upset his parents or really anyone. It was different when he would try to break some small rules, get some laughs and just be generally a curious trouble-maker... but the warriors were serious about this rule. They would get worried and upset if anything happened to a kit out on the territory. And he wasn't keen on becoming the next accident that took place out here.

Yet he still wasn't backing down. Snakekit didn't want to return if it meant being called mouse-heart and a coward. He was a proud cat and wanted to show Berrykit that he wasn't just some kit... but he wasn't doing good job at that, due to staying behind her the whole time.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old February 28th, 2017, 09:54 AM
Your dream come true

My Mood: Sad

[QUOTE=Helpingpotato;187409]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlelolliepop! View Post
He whispered "I can't either.
Silentbird woke up at moonrise to a mewling noise,"Whos there?" She asked quietly, she slipped away from birdsong and walked out into the moon light,"Why are you out here tiny kit?" She cooed at a small kitten in a patch of darkness,"Come on you!" She mewed picking up the kit and walking back into the cave, she layed the kitten in between her and Birdsong,"Oh you sweet thing!" She purred licking thenkits head,
Old February 28th, 2017, 10:02 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
@Lonestar23

The young tom seemed nervous as the two kits were able to sneak out of the camp. He wasn't really in the mood to be in the lead, and slowed his pace so he began to fall behind Berrykit. He still was unsure about this. Snakekit had regretted the suggestions as soon as he had said it, but then when he tried to take it back Berrykit seemed upset. So in order not to upset her in that way, he had then decided to just go ahead with his initial suggestion nonetheless.

But he still had hopes that she would become more friendly as they went.

He had been surprised by the molly's reaction after he had snapped at her back in the nursery. Instead of snapping right back at him - which is what he had expected from her - she had spoke to him in a calm tone. Though to him it wasn't much of a red flag, to her it meant she was getting dangerous. But even though he had taken notice of this fact, he still didn't question her about it. He thought it wa sbest to pretend that he never snapped at her, ignore their little fight - or rather just argument - and just continue forward.

"Uhh... where do you want to go?" He called up to her, still trailing behind Berrykit as they continued to head through the territory. He was sure that she would want to head to the river. The river was pretty much the landmark of Riverclan territory - it was a huge part of them. That was where they hunted for fresh-kill, where they could sun-bathe, where they would swim when it's hot.

And no other clan had a river like it.

But he was still unnerved by the idea of getting caught. He didn't want to upset his parents or really anyone. It was different when he would try to break some small rules, get some laughs and just be generally a curious trouble-maker... but the warriors were serious about this rule. They would get worried and upset if anything happened to a kit out on the territory. And he wasn't keen on becoming the next accident that took place out here.

Yet he still wasn't backing down. Snakekit didn't want to return if it meant being called mouse-heart and a coward. He was a proud cat and wanted to show Berrykit that he wasn't just some kit... but he wasn't doing good job at that, due to staying behind her the whole time.
Berrykit sighed as Snakekit began to fall behind her. Good grief, she thought, glancing back at the tom. What was with him, anyways? The tip of the she cat's tail twitched as she stopped, waiting for him to catch up further. As she waited, she thought back to the nursery- she hadn't needed to be so calm. Is that what a leader would have done? She thought. For some reason, it seemed all her decisions revolved around that one question. And to be honest...the answer wasn't always 'yes.' In fact, it seemed that more often then not, the answer tended to be 'no.' Maybe Berrykit wasn't much of a leader, but at least she had the confidence of one.

That was what she had grown up believing, anyways. She had always thought she would be the 'best of the best' so to speak. And she had imagined herself becoming great but now...now she wasn't so sure. Was she going to be great? Yes! She mentally shouted at herself, her ears going back against her head as she did so. She glanced back at Snakekit and mischief danced in her hues. What would a leader do? The question she had so often asked herself resounded in her head.

She felt almost sick, but she was doing her best not to show it. Was this something that she was doing wrong? One of the bad decisions she had made? Granted, growing up without parents wasn't easy- at least, she hadn't had them for the past two moons. Not. Easy. She thought with a frustrated grimace, before sighing again. It was too bad that she hadn't been able to just leave, along with the two of them- gone, gone into the night, and when she had woken up there had just been the reminiscent scent of her Mother.

She could barely remember the she cat. But she was pretty sure that the sweet smelling, soft spoken female wouldn't have wanted her to do this. "Uhh...I'm- I'm not sure. Maybe we'll just take a look around and...and go back." She mewed. The memory of her Mother had visibly shaken the ginger and white feline. She wasn't happy. This wasn't what she had wanted, this wasn't...wasn't what she had planned in her life. She glanced at Snakekit, wondering what he must think of her. He doesn't think of me very highly, I'll bet. The young cat thought.

But at this point, though she might have previously cared...she really couldn't care less now.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old February 28th, 2017, 05:03 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

[QUOTE=Littlelolliepop!;187712]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helpingpotato View Post
Silentbird woke up at moonrise to a mewling noise,"Whos there?" She asked quietly, she slipped away from birdsong and walked out into the moon light,"Why are you out here tiny kit?" She cooed at a small kitten in a patch of darkness,"Come on you!" She mewed picking up the kit and walking back into the cave, she layed the kitten in between her and Birdsong,"Oh you sweet thing!" She purred licking thenkits head,
Birdsong yawned and slowly opened his eyes "you kitted?!" He sat up straight
Old March 1st, 2017, 01:02 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Jasperpelt looked back at the she cat in confusion as she mentioned being able to see 'just fine.' Was she afraid to go inside? He decided not to mention her being afraid, as if that was true it wouldn't be a very nice thing for him to say. He would hate for it to sound as though he were making fun of her, he definitely wasn't trying to...well... make this more awkward. He shrugged, and then padded inside until only his yellow hues could be seen in the darkness. Truth be told, he had always imagined being able to scare another cat like this- since the tom wasn't much of a strong fighter, he relied more on his intelligence then anything else. "Suit yourself," he mewed from the inside, yellow hues twinkling before he padded back out to stand beside her. The tip of his tail twitched as she spoke again, this time asking him a question. He lowered his head, wondering how a good way to answer the question would be. Well if I'm being honest, it won't sound very interesting. But honesty is the best policy...right? he thought with a sigh. "Well I'm afraid it'll bore you to death, but...uh...I just used to come out here to get away from everything. Nothing too exciting, generally just to escape from an argument...and I'd look for places to hide. Like in here. I learned to find beauty where other cats saw nothing, and- I'd find places like these. I trained myself to look for them." He mewed, looking away. Just speaking that long while looking at her had been exhausting for him. He had never understood why. "Pretty boring, huh?" he asked with a chuckle, his tail still twitching slightly. He thought for a moment at her next question before looking down at his paws, then back up at the cave. The more sure of something he was, the less he seemed to look around- but right now he was wondering if he had been here at night. A memory flashed back inside his head and he looked up, nodding. "Yeah. They do, and sometimes the starlight shines inside...makes it sparkle like nothing else." The tom smiled, looking back at Lotusheart as he spoke.
Lotusheart stepped back a few paces, allowing room for Jasperpelt to exit the cave. As she gave it one last look, her green hues rested on him. She blinked a few times as she listened to his story, her ears swirling around, however she was still listening keenly. "Not boring at all, actually. I wish I had time to look for things like that, but I never really thought there were things outside of being a warrior or a queen. It's what the clan expects of us, anyway," she let out a little huff at the sudden rant, shaking her head and perking back up a little bit. "I'd love to see it in the starlight some time, but who knows when that'll happen," she spoke quietly as she turned her attention back towards their surroundings. Lotusheart wanted to see this place in new-leaf, however she knew that would be impossible with the undergrowth growing back in and her apprentice to train. She shuffled on her paws a little bit and stood back up, walking up to the edge of the river. It gave her something to stare at, to admire rather than think about the stress of clan life and everything she needed to do and not do. She couldn't blame her friend for wanting to come out here, it was breath-taking and very comforting.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old March 1st, 2017, 01:17 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Lotusheart stepped back a few paces, allowing room for Jasperpelt to exit the cave. As she gave it one last look, her green hues rested on him. She blinked a few times as she listened to his story, her ears swirling around, however she was still listening keenly. "Not boring at all, actually. I wish I had time to look for things like that, but I never really thought there were things outside of being a warrior or a queen. It's what the clan expects of us, anyway," she let out a little huff at the sudden rant, shaking her head and perking back up a little bit. "I'd love to see it in the starlight some time, but who knows when that'll happen," she spoke quietly as she turned her attention back towards their surroundings. Lotusheart wanted to see this place in new-leaf, however she knew that would be impossible with the undergrowth growing back in and her apprentice to train. She shuffled on her paws a little bit and stood back up, walking up to the edge of the river. It gave her something to stare at, to admire rather than think about the stress of clan life and everything she needed to do and not do. She couldn't blame her friend for wanting to come out here, it was breath-taking and very comforting.
After the dark furred tom exited, he turned to stand beside Lotusheart, yellow hues looked into the cave for a moment, a faraway look entering the tom's eyes. He appeared to be somewhere else, perhaps in the past- a small, dark furred apprentice entering the cave for the first time, terrified. And then his expression changing once he realized what was inside for him. He glanced over at his friend as she spoke, slight surprise entering his yellow hues before they became almost stubborn in their appearance. "Yeah, well...I like to look for places like these while I'm trying to be a warrior. It's alright to do things not exactly as the Clan expects us to, y'know...think outside the box a little, I guess." The tom mewed, before looking down at his paws and then back at the cave.

He was almost surprised at his own words. After all, he had always seemed to be so calm...and as though he couldn't really think 'outside the box', so to speak. But this was something new. Something that seemed to stir a sudden fire in Jasperpelt. "Hm. Maybe once your kits are older, we could come out here one night. Kind of hard to find this area, but...once you get here it's definitely worth it." He mewed, the tip of his tail twitching back and forth as he spoke. He had used to come out just when the sun was sinking over the horizon, it's reflection painting the water all sorts of colors before disappearing as the stars and moon came out. It was a sight that he thought every cat should see.

But he only brought his closest friends here...like Lotusheart. Perhaps, one day, when he had an apprentice of his own...he would bring them to this secluded spot as well. Perhaps one day, when things were calmed down and he felt as though he could handle it...he would bring other cats out here, some more friends of his. No- I want to keep it as secret as possible, he thought, imagining those friends bringing more friends of theirs- and eventually it wouldn't be a beautiful, secluded spot anymore. It would be a regular hangout. "Ready to head back? Or would you rather stay out here longer?" He asked, glancing over at Lotusheart again. He knew she had told him they needed to get back after that, but...he wasn't quite sure whether he was ready to say goodbye to this place another time, just until he would see it again the next day.

As silly as it seemed, Jasperpelt always felt like he might never see his special spot again.

(I ship it xD
might be a while before it starts getting really interesting, but I still ship it)

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 1st, 2017, 06:55 PM
Your dream come true

[QUOTE=Helpingpotato;187999]
Quote:
Birdsong yawned and slowly opened his eyes "you kitted?!" He sat up straight
Silentbird laughed,"No but I found him out in the cold so I brought him here!" She mewed,"The poor little thing who would leave such a small kitten?" She meowed quietly
Old March 1st, 2017, 06:59 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

[QUOTE=Littlelolliepop!;188878]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helpingpotato View Post
Silentbird laughed,"No but I found him out in the cold so I brought him here!" She mewed,"The poor little thing who would leave such a small kitten?" She meowed quietly
Birdsong nuzzled the kit "o guess we'll raise him with our kits." He licked silentbird
Old March 1st, 2017, 07:01 PM
Your dream come true

[QUOTE=Helpingpotato;188888]
Quote:
Birdsong nuzzled the kit "o guess we'll raise him with our kits." He licked silentbird
Silentbird licked the kit and nuzzled birdsong,"What shall we name him?" She asked quietly
Old March 1st, 2017, 07:15 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawlipop View Post
A great feeling of relief swept the honey-colored molly. Her relief was so great, she felt like she was going to pass out right then and there. At first she stood there, shaking, awaiting death, when suddenly, she realized it wasn't coming. Still, she stood as stiff as before. He relished her excuse, which eased her and let her know she wasn't going to die today, or at least not by him. It was what he said afterwards that kept her on edge. He asked her, or rather, he demanded, to go hunting with him. He told the molly, the molly who has walked all the way from the border to only a few tree lengths away from where they were, the molly whose feet were probably tired and her mind needed a quiet place to calm down, to go back out with him to hunt. Oh, how desperately did she want to decline him and march off to camp, but she knew she, unfortunately, wasn't in the proper position to tell him no. She knew she didn't have the tom's full trust. He didn't say he truly believed her story. He only acknowledged her fib and left it be for now. She didn't trust him fully either. In fact, he downright scared her. Then again, a lot of cats bigger than her scares her pretty easily. She looked over helplessly at camp, where her soft nest was. She could swear she could hear it whispering her name. She looked back up at the tom. She hung her head. "Okay, I will come along." she mewed, as if she had much of a choice. She followed a bit farther behind him, still cautious as to what he might do to her. She lowered her head and looked at her paws as she walked. Her mind started trailing back to Fireflare. My poor Fireflare... she thought, sorrowfully, I'm sorry I ran off like that... When I see you again, I'll tell you everything... She perked her ears and head up when she heard him speaking, derailing her thoughts. "O-Oh...um..." she stuttered, "It's okay." she mewed nervously. "Sorry I acted so suspiciously..."
The warrior pricked his ears, he listened to her breathing, her paw steps, everything, he found it odd, he didn't trust her whatsoever, and in all honestly he was supposed to kill her back there and dump her body in the river, but he didn't, was he getting soft? He let out a snort and lashed his tail and decided that if she took one paw step out of place he would kill her, at least Waterstreak would have a friend in the cold, depressing, heavy earth. His ocean blue hues shone with menace for a few seconds as he thought of the many ways to dispose of the mollys body, but the menace was quickly replaced with curiosity, her breathing changed, it slowed down, she almost seemed....relaxed. Upon her statement he tried his hardest to strain a scoff, but considering the fact that, to him, she actually seemed to be calming down...mentally, he would try his hardest to be nice, sweet, and considering the fact that she hasn't shown any signs of being a higher rank, it wouldn't be too hard for the ebony Tom. It's quite alright, I jumped to conclusions too quickly, after the battle against the Dusk Syndicate and the Dark Forest supporters....well...everyone's still a little on edge, even though it happened moons ago." he said, his voice dripped with exhaustion as he remembered the multiple battles and all the fighting he had to do that day, it put his usual training to shame. Fallenstream slowed his pace, a scowl plastered his face as he trecked through the slush, he truely hated leaf-bare and was incredibly happy that it was almost over, but instead of thinking about cold winds and snow, he thought of how easily blood could be spotted on the snow. He let out a snort and pushed the thought away, it wasn't like him to be thinking of such things at a time like this, that's what the higher ups and murderes did.
The ebony warriors mind wandered for a few moments, thinking about...everything, for a few seconds he completley forgot about Honeypool and just continued to wander, until his senses were pulled back to earth by a single question "I wonder if there's still some DS cats in the other clans....or....what if other clans changed their believes and began to work with the DS cats, if any of them would....it would be Windclan, those cats can't be trusted." he sighed, he knew problems like this existed within his little world, Andy it was his job, no his duty to put an end to such things. He vowed to get rid of high ranked cats and stick up for the little, unrecognized warriors, and he's been, he's only a few steps closer to taking down the rank system, and making his clan an equal opportunity clan, where no one will be more important, no one will have special privileges, all equal, just the way he wanted it, and just the way they needed it.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us