Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post “A Bit of Healing, though...
Last post by Rowan
Today 07:35 PM
Death Announcement?
by glitch
Last post by glitch
Today 07:35 PM
The Forest Roars
Last post by Estelle
Today 07:34 PM
[WC Healing] The Forest...
by Rose
Last post by Rose
Today 07:31 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 18th, 2021, 01:30 PM
Champion All-Nighter

My Mood: Proud

Default Re: Fisher's Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bramblefire01 View Post

Thrushes green & amber eyes brightened up. He got a wad of moss and threw it - lightly - at his sister for her to catch.
Tigerlily
Tigerlily stretched up, making the catch with two paws, before hurling it back at her brother. She bounced up and down in excitement, her earlier scuffle with Thrush with forgotten.

Old February 18th, 2021, 01:49 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooingPanda View Post
Tigerlily
Tigerlily stretched up, making the catch with two paws, before hurling it back at her brother. She bounced up and down in excitement, her earlier scuffle with Thrush with forgotten.
Thrush caught it in his teeth and whipped his head hard, throwing it blindly at Tigerlily.
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old February 18th, 2021, 02:19 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopardstrike4 View Post
"Come on, Umm... Whats your name again?" Lily asked from the top of the den.She looked at Marigold.
@-Skyfall- @Topazkit
¨Marigold. What´s yours?¨ Marigold asked, occasionally glancing back at Marsh and Leaf, just to know they were here relaxed her. @Topazkit

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; February 18th, 2021 at 02:54 PM.
Old February 18th, 2021, 02:50 PM
Champion All-Nighter

My Mood: Proud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bramblefire01 View Post

Thrush caught it in his teeth and whipped his head hard, throwing it blindly at Tigerlily.
Tigerlily
She watched as her brother made the catch and hurled it back at Tigerlily. The moss ball was a little off and she made a diving attempt. She was dismayed as it glanced off of her paw and she rolled several times on the ground. When she stood, bits of moss and bracken hung off of her pelt. She beamed at Thrush. "Oops." She batted the ball back at him on the ground.

Old February 18th, 2021, 03:32 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooingPanda View Post
Tigerlily
She watched as her brother made the catch and hurled it back at Tigerlily. The moss ball was a little off and she made a diving attempt. She was dismayed as it glanced off of her paw and she rolled several times on the ground. When she stood, bits of moss and bracken hung off of her pelt. She beamed at Thrush. "Oops." She batted the ball back at him on the ground.
Thrush laughed. He then tossed it back at her.
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old February 18th, 2021, 04:30 PM
Snowing

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Skyfall- View Post
¨Marigold. What´s yours?¨ Marigold asked, occasionally glancing back at Marsh and Leaf, just to know they were here relaxed her. @Topazkit
"Lily. Come one I have some herbs for your wounds." She mewed to Marigold, tilting her head to her den. "Just fallow me." She added.
Old February 18th, 2021, 07:01 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopardstrike4 View Post
"Lily. Come one I have some herbs for your wounds." She mewed to Marigold, tilting her head to her den. "Just fallow me." She added.
Marigold nodded, and pulled herself over to the herbs. She seemed to know what she was doing. She leaned forward and grabbed some marigold, and some cobwebs. @Topazkit

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old February 18th, 2021, 09:22 PM

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peachblossom View Post
Damn it.

She must've jinxed herself or something equally ridiculous at this point. She hadn't enough time for even a small crack of the neck before some dull-looking scrap of a tom padded up behind the growling she-cat, a quiet statue with a mouth full of prey. Her luck was almost insultingly low it seemed, what with the way her sore wound began to flare up again almost instantly after his appearance. "Kitten, I'll help myself! The last thing I need is somebody trying to be 'friendly', alright?!" Merlot snarled, eyes glaring deep holes into their flesh. Until her muscles tensed and her injury struck her like a badger claw piercing straight through her side. The ragged molly managed to disguise her flinch as a less-powerful twitch, hiding a majority of the pain she felt, though it shined brighter than the anger in her eyes. "Uhg, listen Nal....what was the name? Nala? Whatever....just do us both a favor and disappear somewhere with your pet tom so I can do the same. I don't got the energy to entertain you anymore." Merlot's voice grew deeper with fatigue and she began to slouch slightly, fur bristling anxiously.

it was that second she knew. She knew this cat would be taken with her and could do nothing ot stop her.
Calling her kitten! She knew that she was in pain but nala didnt care . First calling her a kitten then calling pit her pet. Her throat went into a deep growl as her claws shot out and her shoulder muscles flexed.
I dont need you to entertain me. You have no choice come with me the easy way or ill force you.

Nala was certain merlot would not want to fight her. Not nala thats for sure. Her fur bristled as she walked over to her looking at her her chin up in the air
Old February 18th, 2021, 09:50 PM

My Mood: Worried

Nala stepped up onto the barrel where her and her family was sleeping. The other dens where near it so anyone in her group could join. She had decided to call her group the “community” it made sense well to her it made sense.
She then flexing her legs said
Anyone who is part of my group or the community please come here. I would like you all to meet each other.

She’d like to meet them to counting pit had done most of the making new members. She then stuck her head into the barel and said
Tiny! Kits! Come on out and meet some new friends.
she then walked out and sat down waiting for a cat to come talk to her.

(Disclaimer!
This is after any joining process so if your in the middle of joining this is post that! Please keep things friendly though)n
Old February 18th, 2021, 09:52 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~dust~ View Post
Nala stepped up onto the barrel where her and her family was sleeping. The other dens where near it so anyone in her group could join. She had decided to call her group the “community” it made sense well to her it made sense.
She then flexing her legs said
Anyone who is part of my group or the community please come here. I would like you all to meet each other.

She’d like to meet them to counting pit had done most of the making new members. She then stuck her head into the barel and said
Tiny! Kits! Come on out and meet some new friends.
she then walked out and sat down waiting for a cat to come talk to her.

(Disclaimer!
This is after any joining process so if your in the middle of joining this is post that! Please keep things friendly though)n
Aspen walked over and sat down quitely and looked around. A community? Has a ring to it. He waited to see what would be said

Sup I’m back! I’m trying to get back into doing rp’s though I only have a windclan kit right now.

not feeling great mentally and stressed about school starting. if i don't respond to rp's in 24 hours feel free to bump me. i apologize in advance
Closed Thread