Today 12:20 PM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by poppy
Today 11:54 AM

Old January 19th, 2020, 01:44 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan | WindClan Border

. @BILL.
Her chest made small heaves as her breathing regulated into something more steady, calmed by the presence she didn't fully comprehend when she'd given up on that to just rest. Snowpeach recognized he wasn't here to cause more harm, a feat that would be tough to accomplish when she was already so... broken, all over.
She didn't know if she'd faded out or not, but when she tried again, she felt stiffer. Still pained, but the cold had seeped into her bones. Her throat was sandpaper as she made a noise of effort to get up, only to remember that tom who'd remained beside her. "Yes?" she rasped, embarrassed to be seen like this. Her previous sharpness had disappeared, hollow now.
Old January 19th, 2020, 02:10 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Thunderhowl was on guard, though the forest remained quiet despite his diligence. The ThunderClan cat was probably long gone.. he caused the damage he wanted.

He kept close to the white she-cat, tongue gently rasping against her fur to keep her calm. "Do you think you can stand?" He repeated his earlier question, though it kept a gentle tone. He didn't want to alarm her. "If you can, we should get you back to camp."
@Kitty Mama

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 19th, 2020, 03:32 PM

. @BILL.
Snowpeach mentally tallied herself before heaving to her stomach, then her paws on shaky legs threatening to give out if she made a wrong move. She was upright but hadn't taken a step yet, pausing to look over her shoulder at the tom. "Thunderhowl," she meowed in greeting, still hoarse and wavering, but hearing it aloud helped. He wasn't the attacker. He was that cat who'd come back to Shadowclan claiming he was revived. She didn't speak again but tentatively found her footing to take up his offer on going back. Jitters lined her body, streaks of blood from wounds that didn't compare to the straining ache.
Old January 19th, 2020, 08:48 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Thunderhowl nodded to her. He'd say her name back, but well.. he'd be damned if he knew any of these fresh-blooded ShadowClan cats. Other than the main three.. names blended together into a sea of fur. "Let's go home."

He got up with her, keeping close to Snowpeach in case she needed him for support. He tried to clean up her wounds.. the ones that were bleeding, at least. "I'm here, if you need help."
@Kitty Mama

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 20th, 2020, 12:31 AM

. @BILL.
If she weren't feeling so numb about the assault, maybe she would have voiced that his assistance was appreciated but delayed. Unable to say anything, Snowpeach could just choke on her words and nod, grateful for the help if it was needed. She carried on in slow drags of her paws, stumbles fairly frequent, and she could have taken more opportunities to rest but the thought of it made her nauseous. She knew Thunderhowl wouldn't let the tom attack her again, but sticking around like a helpless rabbit was not a plausible option.
Old January 22nd, 2020, 09:13 AM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

@~WolfDen~ @ponyapan

Quailears trotted along the edge of the border. If the rest of his patrol wasn't going to move their tail ends he would move his little legs and trot down to the border. He came to the border where it used to be and continuing to smell shadowclan he followed across the old border to where Icestar had remarked it, further into old Windclan territory. He sniffed, and stretched his old bones before remarking the border scent. He huffed and continued further down the stretch of border, pausing a moment for the rest of his patrol to show up.
Old January 22nd, 2020, 12:53 PM
~Fae of the forest~

My Mood: Inspired

@~WolfDen~ @CheetahPelt

Dawnpaw tilted her head to the side when the other cat took the lead. Wasn't her mentor the leader of the patrol? Being a warrior seemed to have so many rules and fine codes that Dawnpaw sometimes got confused, but she supposed they knew better than her.

When they arrived at the border, Dawnpaw watched how Foxleaf and Quailears did so that she could mimic them in her marking. She'd never actually been this close to the Windclan border before, and she thought it was a strange smell.

Please click my eggs!

Old January 22nd, 2020, 01:10 PM
Create your own sunshine

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponyapan View Post
@~WolfDen~ @CheetahPelt

Dawnpaw tilted her head to the side when the other cat took the lead. Wasn't her mentor the leader of the patrol? Being a warrior seemed to have so many rules and fine codes that Dawnpaw sometimes got confused, but she supposed they knew better than her.

When they arrived at the border, Dawnpaw watched how Foxleaf and Quailears did so that she could mimic them in her marking. She'd never actually been this close to the Windclan border before, and she thought it was a strange smell.

Quailears turned his eyes to the young she cat. "This is the Windclan border, as you probably know. They live on the open fields." He scratched his claws across the bark of the sparse trees, rubbing his chin across small branches to cover it in his, and Shadowclan's scent on the border. "You are going to have to do this when you become a warrior."
Old January 25th, 2020, 07:27 AM
~Fae of the forest~

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
Quailears turned his eyes to the young she cat. "This is the Windclan border, as you probably know. They live on the open fields." He scratched his claws across the bark of the sparse trees, rubbing his chin across small branches to cover it in his, and Shadowclan's scent on the border. "You are going to have to do this when you become a warrior."
@~WolfDen~
Dawnpaw listened attentively to the warrior's words. After watching him mark Shadowclan scent a couple of times, she moved to try on her own a bit further down. It felt nicer as it smelled more like home, and less like the prickly Windclan one. When I'm a warrior, huh? She couldn't imagine how that would be, in all honesty. Having to take charge, fight, and lead others? It was a bit of an overwhelming thought.

Please click my eggs!

Old January 28th, 2020, 09:18 AM
Create your own sunshine

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponyapan View Post
@~WolfDen~
Dawnpaw listened attentively to the warrior's words. After watching him mark Shadowclan scent a couple of times, she moved to try on her own a bit further down. It felt nicer as it smelled more like home, and less like the prickly Windclan one. When I'm a warrior, huh? She couldn't imagine how that would be, in all honesty. Having to take charge, fight, and lead others? It was a bit of an overwhelming thought.

"Alright, let's head on back to camp now. I'll report to Icestar." he turned to return back to camp. Not much had happened but Icestar would want to know that and that Foxleaf had never shown up.