Today 08:19 AM
Fly. [wrenpaw assessment]
Last post by Neptune.
Today 08:16 AM
LF Dawnkit art
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 08:03 AM

Old May 21st, 2020, 04:23 PM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Smallpines

She nodded. "I suppose we should head back?" She mewed, wondering if the others wanted to stay a bit longer. @Echobreeze18 @Mumble

Last edited by lucidense; May 21st, 2020 at 05:26 PM.
Old May 21st, 2020, 04:45 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lucid Dreams~ View Post
He nodded. "I suppose we should head back?" He mewed, wondering if the others wanted to stay a bit longer. @Echobreeze18 @Mumble
Snowpaw shook out her fur, "Ok, I'm fine with that" she responded.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old May 21st, 2020, 08:32 PM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

Skyripple nodded. "Okay!"
being this young is art

Old May 23rd, 2020, 09:21 AM

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bravekit View Post
Hawkmist walked in the Smallpines, his mind switching on and off, on and back off, as he paced. He never liked walking around here, it was right next to RiverClan, but it was way better than the other Clans at the moment. You know... because... of everything...

As he kept pacing, he remembered all the things he had hidden. The flirts. Oaksky. His past. Oaksky. Whisper. Oaksky.

STOP THINKING ABOUT OAKSKY! his mind yelled at him. It was his biggest secret though. That’s when he got a flashback... from another time...

Will you come back, Hawkmist?
You know I will, Gale, why wouldn’t I?

He never went back. He got too caught up. How even was she? Had she moved on from him? She probably thought that he didn’t care. She had also seemed... different the last time they saw each other. Extremely different...

He shook his head and sat, watching the border.

( @Loon )

Loonpaw padded through Riverclan territory, gazing dreamily into the rushing water. She was thinking about her life in Riverclan, so much better then that when she was living alone... or even with her siblings...

She stiffened and swallowed anxiously, pushing her siblings out of her mind. It still hurt too much to think about them. The last time she had spoken to them was... well, she had argued with Soleil and snapped at Shrimp, of all cats. She could still remember the disappointed look on Spark's face as she saw Loonpaw sneak off to try it on her own....

Loonpaw's thoughts were broken as her paws splashed into the cold river, having been so distracted she hadn't even noticed where she was walking. She leapt back out of the water and glanced up across the riverbank, spotting a Thunderclan warrior sitting on the border looking as morose as she had felt.

Thoughts of the recent battle drifted into her mind and, doing her best to puff up, she stalked towards him, letting out a warning yowl.
"Hey!" She hissed, her tail bottle-brush, "If you're thinking of invading, then you've... you're... you better not!"

[ @Bravekit ]
Weekdays: 8:00AM and 4:45PM (EDT)
Old May 23rd, 2020, 12:52 PM
You know my name, man.

My Mood: Mysterious

Hawkmist chuckled. “There wouldn’t be a point in intruding. Well... not into RiverClan anyway.”

His nose wrinkled and his muzzle twitched at the thought of fish. What a disgusting piece of prey. It should be considered crowfood...

“What would a little apprentice think I was invading anyway? Such an mouse-brained thought.”

His scruffy black pelt and glaring amber eyes seemed to make him more intimidating, particularly through his towering height and dark face.

( @Loon )

~ My Characters ~

~ Need a StarClan cat? Ask for Oaksky at the front desk. ~

~ Avatar (Hawkmist) by PMmellifluentCurator!
Pixel art by me! ~
Old May 26th, 2020, 09:11 AM

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bravekit View Post
Hawkmist chuckled. “There wouldn’t be a point in intruding. Well... not into RiverClan anyway.”

His nose wrinkled and his muzzle twitched at the thought of fish. What a disgusting piece of prey. It should be considered crowfood...

“What would a little apprentice think I was invading anyway? Such an mouse-brained thought.”

His scruffy black pelt and glaring amber eyes seemed to make him more intimidating, particularly through his towering height and dark face.

( @Loon )

Loonpaw gave him an annoyed glare but felt her fur relax slightly. She wouldn't dare let him know how embarrassed she was over his comment on calling her a mouse-brain- he was right, but the recent battle with Shadowclan had made her a little tense... not that she had even been there but...

"So what are you doing so close to the border, if you're not invading?" She meowed stiffly, meeting his amber eyes and doing her best to puff up and try and look intimidating as well, but she had a feeling the large tom who dwarfed her was probably not intimidated in the slightest by her. Oh well, can't say I didn't try...

[ @Bravekit ]
Weekdays: 8:00AM and 4:45PM (EDT)
Old May 27th, 2020, 02:40 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Smallpines. Not a big area, easy to conquer. The Thunderclan border had been mostly silent for a while, but a slight prickling on Sparrowflame's skin kept them attentive. "stay together and make sure to tell me if you smell or see anything off." The calico spoke to Shadowpelt quickly before departing, starting to patrol down the border.
@jackal blackout

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old May 28th, 2020, 06:44 AM
You know my name, man.

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loon View Post
Loonpaw gave him an annoyed glare but felt her fur relax slightly. She wouldn't dare let him know how embarrassed she was over his comment on calling her a mouse-brain- he was right, but the recent battle with Shadowclan had made her a little tense... not that she had even been there but...

"So what are you doing so close to the border, if you're not invading?" She meowed stiffly, meeting his amber eyes and doing her best to puff up and try and look intimidating as well, but she had a feeling the large tom who dwarfed her was probably not intimidated in the slightest by her. Oh well, can't say I didn't try...

[ @Bravekit ]

Hawkmist’s catbrow raised at Loonpaw’s attempt to intimidate him. “Am I allowed to have a little stroll? Is that against the warrior code now?”

It... was a border after all. He could do what he want. Besides, the Smallpines was a good place to have a walk. And this apprentice wants to tell him otherwise?

He scoffed. “Maybe try to act more like an actual threat.” And then he started to walk off.

~ My Characters ~

~ Need a StarClan cat? Ask for Oaksky at the front desk. ~

~ Avatar (Hawkmist) by PMmellifluentCurator!
Pixel art by me! ~
Old May 30th, 2020, 11:57 AM
bruh head

Mossflower waved her tail. She had brought the two apprentices from camp. "Flamepaw, did I ever teach you how to mark borders?" The molly asked her apprentice. She glanced at Duskpaw. She felt bad for the apprentice. Duskpaw did have a right to sass Flamepaw back in the clearing. "If you don't mind me asking," She started. "What happened to you? Softbriar mentioned you being wounded and you said something about having to do apprentice chores." She said.

@Wings @I am FLOWSTREAM
Old May 30th, 2020, 12:39 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

[ @aleka! @I am FLOWSTREAM ]
—Duskpaw—

As they reached Small Pines, Duskpaw didn’t wait for the other two to start marking before she did. Rubbing her cheek across a tree, she glanced back as Mossflower’s question. It’s fine, I can tell you.” Continuing to mark the area while she spoke, “I’ll start from the beginning. So after I had joined the clan and such I was made an apprentice. I had met a tom named Sore that was joining too, you would know him as Shadekit now, or Shade now that he’s exiled. Moving on, soon after, Flintspirit, who was still leader at the time, had made the Friendship Games. To be short, they were a disaster. A kit had died during the kit portion and Shade had attacked me durning the Hide-and-Fight portion.” Taking a small minute to regain her breath and walk through a fern. “At the time, we didn’t know it was Shade and though it was some loner. But, I had been hiding in a tree, waiting for my mentor to pass by when he attacked me. I was much younger at that point with little training so he easily beat me and I ended up with a broken leg. Then, Tallmarsh neglected to heal anyone so I had to wait a moon until Lionwhisker was the medicine cat and he rebroke my leg and healed me with the help of a ShadowClan cat. That was two moons ago and I just got the brace off recently.” It was a mouthful but, with out the context the story mad no sense.
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Last edited by Wings; May 30th, 2020 at 12:40 PM.