Old March 17th, 2023, 08:30 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octavia! View Post
(He exiled your character because he was being a big jerk to some children. It probably is permanent, cats have been exiled for attacking children(such as the Willowsky incident), if your cat does something that breaks the warrior code such as attacking kits, then they can risk getting exiled.)

Ravenkit's eyes widened in fear as he saw Whisperwave, he ran off to hide in a corner. Smokepaw sighed and rolled her eyes. Let's just move on. From whatever this is. Bubbleheart just ignored what happened.
Thanks. I don't understand those rules and I found out its for about a week or so.

Pearlnight watched her father leave and heard Pikestar's announcment. She padded to her leader and dipped her head very low. "I greatly apologize for the ways my father has acted. I request on his behalf that...if hes able to return...please put him in the elders den. He's old and very mean...he needs to stop being a warrior." she meowed

@canineantics

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur @/Hollyheart of thunder

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old March 18th, 2023, 04:56 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

┌────────── ∘・❄︎・∘ ──────────┐
Mintpaw (she/her)
Riverclan | 11 moons
White and gray siamese with blue eyes
└───────── ・∘ ❄︎ ∘・ ─────────┘

Search parties. Pikestar was asking the whole clan for advice, but Mintpaw believed that this was something that would have to be planned very carefully, through and through.
She craned her neck to draw the leader's attention to her and as his eyes rested on hers, she spoke with her usual calm voice. "If I may speak, Pikestar." she started politely, dipping her head before continuing. "We have now enough warriors to allow searching parties outside of Riverclan, but I believe they should be planned forth based on how many resources our clan has left at that moment."

She wasn't sure whether the cats around her understood what she meant, but she knew Pikestar would. They had already talked together not much time before, and he'd given her enough attention and credit for her ideas. She wasn't worried.
"Herbs that might be needed by the patrol. Prey. If there isn't enough prey in a particular period, we shouldn't afford to lose many cats to hunt."
Or fight. But we won't need it in the close future... right? Mintpaw was certain enough that her clan was at peace with the others.

Suddenly, a familiar scent was accompanied by the cheerful voice of Slatestripe coming from her back. Her ears perked back before she could turn and greet him, but her mentor was already talking with excitement and anticipation. She purred a greeting and offered the dark-striped tom a genuine smile.
A warrior... it seemed yesterday that I was made a 'paw. And today, that day is coming all over again. But this time, Slatestripe was here by her side.

"Thank you so much, Slatestripe... I couldn't have wished for any better mentor in my life." She told him softly, accepting comfortably the lick he gave her to groom her fur in the right place. She remembered with warmth the day he'd revealed to her how much important she was. What a daughter she felt like for him.
And now, she realized, it felt the same for her. I have a mother, and now a father as well. What else could I ever ask for?

Riverclan is my home, now.

Her focus was momentarily taken away by the half-eyed leader's unexpected reaction. She looked curiously at him hiding his gaze away from the clan, a pang of concern passing over her blue eyes. What was wrong with Pikestar?

· · ─────── ·✧· ─────── · ·

[ @Cherry~ ]
Old March 18th, 2023, 07:31 AM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

Salamanderpaw could sense Pikestars stress and he was sort of concerned for his leader. Keeping a clan running must not be easy
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Old March 18th, 2023, 10:59 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Well, at least he didn't get told off by some overly-optimistic baby, although perhaps Pikestar did fall under that category after all. Apparently cats weren't getting as abducted by twolegs as they used to. Still, if cats went outside the territory for whatever reason and got lost it was their fault. But he wasn't going to complain any further. Maybe it'd be good for his more useless clanmates to have something to do.

Whisperwave had apparently hissed to himself or whatever, which had made some kit really pissy. And, of course, after the little brat whined everyone's ears off the warrior was blamed, and everyone started throwing a fuss. Darktwist felt there should be some sort of "You must be this intelligent to reproduce" rule in RiverClan, because apparently anyone was allowed to have kits these days and two wrongs didn't make a right.

The scene quickly evolved into some sort of family soap opera that made Darktwist brace himself for an impending headache. Finally, everything was mostly resolved and Pikestar temporarily exiled Whisperwave. Huh, so apparently harmlessly defending yourself from a violent child who started it first required punishment equal, if not higher, than skipping patrol. Darktwist swore to never have kids, clearly they made you soft and biased, plus he didn't see why anyone would enjoy having them around.
Old March 19th, 2023, 09:53 AM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade. View Post
Well, at least he didn't get told off by some overly-optimistic baby, although perhaps Pikestar did fall under that category after all. Apparently cats weren't getting as abducted by twolegs as they used to. Still, if cats went outside the territory for whatever reason and got lost it was their fault. But he wasn't going to complain any further. Maybe it'd be good for his more useless clanmates to have something to do.

Whisperwave had apparently hissed to himself or whatever, which had made some kit really pissy. And, of course, after the little brat whined everyone's ears off the warrior was blamed, and everyone started throwing a fuss. Darktwist felt there should be some sort of "You must be this intelligent to reproduce" rule in RiverClan, because apparently anyone was allowed to have kits these days and two wrongs didn't make a right.

The scene quickly evolved into some sort of family soap opera that made Darktwist brace himself for an impending headache. Finally, everything was mostly resolved and Pikestar temporarily exiled Whisperwave. Huh, so apparently harmlessly defending yourself from a violent child who started it first required punishment equal, if not higher, than skipping patrol. Darktwist swore to never have kids, clearly they made you soft and biased, plus he didn't see why anyone would enjoy having them around.
(Hope you don't mind a child approaching him)

Ravenkit nervously approached Darktwist. He's so scary! "H-hello s-sir, m-my name is R-Ravenkit, uhhhhhh how are you doing?" The small black tom tried to stay calm, but the larger tom's piercing amber eyes made Ravenkit feel as though they were thorns encroaching his heart. He took a step back, covering his ears nervously, as if he was about to get yelled at.

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw

Last edited by RavensCall; March 19th, 2023 at 09:54 AM.
Old March 19th, 2023, 11:22 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octavia! View Post
(Hope you don't mind a child approaching him)

Ravenkit nervously approached Darktwist. He's so scary! "H-hello s-sir, m-my name is R-Ravenkit, uhhhhhh how are you doing?" The small black tom tried to stay calm, but the larger tom's piercing amber eyes made Ravenkit feel as though they were thorns encroaching his heart. He took a step back, covering his ears nervously, as if he was about to get yelled at.
Darktwist's ears turned back as a nervous voice coming from lower to the ground caught his apprentice. His sharp eyes glanced down at the kit, not fully turning as he evaluated whether the child was actually speaking to him or someone else. Of course it had to be him.

"What's up, kid?" he replied monotonously after a long pause, concluding that was the least mean thing to say. If that pipsquak burst into tears or something he bet the clan would blame him somehow, since RiverClan loooooved appearing righteous at the expense of actually taking facts into account. Who cares who's fault it is, let's side with the weaker one to appear heroic!
Old March 19th, 2023, 08:01 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade. View Post
Darktwist's ears turned back as a nervous voice coming from lower to the ground caught his apprentice. His sharp eyes glanced down at the kit, not fully turning as he evaluated whether the child was actually speaking to him or someone else. Of course it had to be him.

"What's up, kid?" he replied monotonously after a long pause, concluding that was the least mean thing to say. If that pipsquak burst into tears or something he bet the clan would blame him somehow, since RiverClan loooooved appearing righteous at the expense of actually taking facts into account. Who cares who's fault it is, let's side with the weaker one to appear heroic!
Hesitating for a moment, Ravenkit responded with. "Well, uh, sir... you seem like a cool dude. I just wanted to say hello."

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old March 20th, 2023, 12:39 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Streamstone

CLOUDJUMPER // @daenerys @vellichor @x ghostie // apologies if this post is a bit of a mess haha

From his lone spot in the far corner of the crowd, the massive black-and-white tomcat could only watch with wide-eyes as the drama went down from the very beginning. He had to admit, despite it all, that Beetlekit had some guts to stand up to a warrior like that. Cloudjumper had to respect the little dude’s spunk, and honestly, screw Whisperwave for being such an asshole to the kid. If anyone talked to his kids like that after they were born, he’d surely send them running with a bloody nose and their tail tucked between their legs. Since so many warriors jumped to aid the kittens and defuse the whole situation for Pikestar’s sake, the young RiverClan tomcat stayed back in order to avoid anymore mayhem. They had it handled. Besides, these kind of situations got rather hectic if too many butted in. From atop the Streamstone, their leader looked like he was gonna pass out. He would've too, if he were in their place.

As another pelt would brush up against his own, the large curly-furred warrior would be gently taken away from the fray momentarily, greeted with the sweet smell of his beloved. Her usual scent was definitely altered give her far-along pregnancy, but no matter what, she was still the very light of his life. Turning to look at Fawnlight, Cloudjumper couldn’t help but purr deeply, seeing how heavy with their kittens she was these days. Ah, how he wished to just put his ear against her belly and hear their soon-to-be children moving around. He never thought he would be a father in his entire life, but now, it excited him greatly and it filled his heart with hope of their future. “Nah, nothing too much.” He remarked to her in a hushed voice, “Your brother’s planning on sending out moonly search parties for all of our missing clanmates starting next moon. I see no problem with it, but some cats think it’s a waste of time. Then some butthead started being a jerk to poor Beetlekit, but a lot of clanmates stepped in and handled the situation. Don’t worry. I’m hoping Pikestar exiles the dumbass.” Cloudjumper wondered if becoming a father would alter the way he viewed these events as he grew older. Would he become even more fiercely protective of little ones, knowing he had his own soon enough? Only time would tell.

Glancing at the beautiful dappled molly once more, however, he could immediately tell her mind was elsewhere. Seconds later, she began to tell him about a very specific craving she had: Trout with dandelion juice on it. Wait, you can juice a dandelion? Cloudjumper blinked in slight confusion, but also gentle affectionate amusement at the same time. “Mm, you want me to prepare that for you after the meeting, love?” He said to his mate as she leaned against him. Ever since Fawnlight had told him she was pregnant, he had noticed her specific wants and needs as the days passed them by. Some were just silly, some were fairly simple, others were in the middle of the night. Cloudjumper didn’t mind though. As her mate, he’d do his best to take care of Fawnlight for as long as he lived. The moment of softness between them quietly shifted though as Fawnlight would soon begin to notice the aftermath of what had happened with Whisperwave. Time to go into detail. “Well, apparently, Whisperwave hissed at Pikestar for some reason, Beetlekit got upset and starts telling him off for being rude, then Whisperwave gets in his face and practically threatens the kid. Silversnow got involved, then Beansprout and Anterstreak and Lilycreek... At some point, Briarkit got involved too and she got shoved by the dude… Whisperwave threw a fit and walked out of camp. It’s been a mess, and I’ve been here since it started.” It made Cloudjumper's head spin.

Thankfully, they could soon move on to much more happier things as he would notice Beansprout and Wormbite walking on over to them. The smaller warrior teasingly acted hurt that he hadn't been told of their kittens yet. Frankly, Cloudjumper didn't think they had really told anyone in RiverClan, not even Pikestar. The curly-furred tomcat had been lost in the peaceful little bubble that was Fawnlight and their little ones being on the way. Nothing else had really mattered to him really. "Thank you, Beansprout." He said, not being able to hide the bright smile on his maw as he dipped his head to the siamese once he congratulated them. He appeared very happy for them, but Wormbite on the other paw seemed taken back. Cloudjumper had to admit he had never really gotten to spend too much time with the cats that his mate had as her family, so it should be no surprise that this was rather out of nowhere for them. "Ah.. Haha... Fawnlight and I... became mates soon after I was named a warrior and well..." The black-and-white tomcat scratched the back of his head awkwardly, "...we're gonna be parents really soon now. I honestly couldn't be happier these days." As the blind shield retreated to Beansprout's side, Cloudjumper could only hope the two toms saw him as good enough for Fawnlight, but no matter what, he was so happy and he hoped she was happy too. Once again, he fell back into that blissful bubble, grateful to be by her side and the loving father of their children.
Old March 20th, 2023, 02:01 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Streamstone

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

• PIKESTAR •
LORD OF THE WATERS

At times like these, Pikestar truly wondered how his clan viewed him. In all his life, the tall oriental tomcat had never seen another leader react the way he does to things. Did that make him pathetic? Weak? Unfit to lead RiverClan? Pikestar didn’t know, but he knew now that he didn’t want to give up being their leader. He didn’t want to give back his lives, or run away. He wanted to grow, and do better, and become someone that he could he be proud of someday. The Lord of the Waters was what he, and many others, referred to him as and he wanted to earn that title. He wanted to deserve that name, and be able to fall asleep at night knowing he was a good clan leader. These things would take time and they knew that, so all Pikestar did now was focus on some deep breaths and then tell himself what he always did: everything is going to be okay.

A voice called from below the stone, one that he’d recognize as Nightspark, who was asking if he was alright. “..Yes, I’m… fine, just.. need a moment to catch my breath and allow everything to calm down…” He said quickly, hoping to be back to how he was earlier in no time. The sound of Graytail made it’s way to his ears too, assuring him to take his time. Had Lionstorm experienced something like this? No… Out of any leader, he wouldn’t have expected that, but maybe… just maybe he had. Regardless, this mattered to him, more than he could ever truly show outwardly to his clanmates. Pikestar liked being cared about, and it touched his heart when other cats showed him that they cared about his well-being. Yes, he still had all of his nine lives, but he was far from invincible. Little did the mighty RiverClan leader know that soon enough, that care would go farther beyond just a simple vocal check-up from the crowd below him.

Inhaling a deep breath and then exhaling once more, Pikestar would be surprised when someone soon scrambled up onto the Streamstone and sat down beside them, pressing themselves then against their side. “It's alright. It's okay. Take a moment to breathe." Hushed words came from the figure to comfort and console the poor tall overstimulated tomcat. Stonepaw. His little medicine cat. Next thing he knew, his daughter—Silversnow—was coming to his aid too, which made Pikestar almost laugh in a lighthearted manner. The sheer sight of them all up here together must’ve been ridiculous to the crowd below, but it was everything and more to the Lord of the Waters to know he had a support group. He had cats that cared about him. Cats that wanted him to be okay. Beastflame too, would soon join their little group too, though he kept a fair distance away compared to the other two. All of them provided him with just the right amount of comfort he needed in that moment. The praise, the reassurance, the love. It made him smile warmly, and purr deeply. "Thank you all for this. I appreciate it very much." Pikestar meowed, both to Silversnow and Stonepaw, and as well as those who supported him from below. "I think I'm all good to continue now, heh. Let's not delay this meeting any longer, eh?" He didn't want to be rude and shoo them off his perch without thanking them for everything today. Hopefully the rest of this meeting could go smoothly. Pikestar cleared his throat before becoming serious again.

Back to track, the first thing that the large RiverClan tomcat addressed was Mintpaw's words about the search parties. He dipped his head respectfully to the white-and-grey molly, listening to her intently before responding as soon as he was able. "You make some very good points." He said, humming approvingly, "Perhaps after looking over our prey and herb stores over the next moon, we can deduct whether we have enough provisions to allow the patrols to go out without risking anything too major. These are things I had not considered originally, so I appreciate you bringing this up, Mintpaw, good work." He could've worded that much better, but Pikestar was itching to move onto other announcements so they could be productive with this clan meeting. "For now, let's just see how the rest of this moon goes and maybe I can host a trial run of these search parties to see how they would go. I don't know, but we need to move on for my own sanity." They have stayed on this single topic for longer than intended and it made Pikestar feel antsy for some reason.

"Ahem, alright. Next on this meeting's agenda is to now welcome some fresh faces to our ranks today." Pikestar remarked, scratching his neck with one paw as his partial gaze idly scanned the clowder of cats below. "Jessie, Ranch, Cheese... If you three could all gather at the base of the Streamstone, I would love to finally officially introduce you to the rest of RiverClan." Out of all the announcements that he had planned for this meeting, this one worried the tall longhaired oriental the most, considering how RiverClan reacted to outsiders, but he just took a breath and waited.

Old March 20th, 2023, 02:10 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

"what is Cheese?" Mapleshade meowed to a befuddled Lobsterbite

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn