Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:03 PM

Old May 26th, 2020, 07:35 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: RiverClan Patrol Reports

[ @BILL. @Shiverr. ]

Ivyshine had been grooming her pelt when she heard her summons. Her ears perk and she looked around until she spotted Lionstar, and stood up, rather confused. I didn't do anything wrong did I? She thought with an ounce of worry but padded over calmly. At least he called Leopardblaze too. Maybe it just has something to do with both of us? She knew they hadn't gotten in trouble together, so, with her confidence collected once more, she reached Lionstar and the she-cat he was with. "Yes Lionstar?" She asked, her green gaze shifting between him and the cat she was yet to personally meet. He seemed skeptical but... was that worry in the she-cat's gaze? Ivyshine focused her gaze back on Lionstar, wanting to hear what he had to say.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Last edited by Pluto; May 26th, 2020 at 07:39 PM.
Old May 26th, 2020, 07:40 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sootsplash View Post
"I don't know," Sootkit said. "it's just everything was so... new, different. I didn't really think about washing my pelt." She stroked the ground with her tail. "And then I was busy playing with Stealthkit, she's the only cat I know here other than you."
Antfrost let out a loud sigh, "Okay, well, now you know that you can't leave camp until you're an apprentice." she responded, going to lead the two kits to the nursery.

@StealthWarrior

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old May 26th, 2020, 07:44 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

[ @BILL. - Yeah, it's kinda been on the back seat of mine and Shimm's RPs ]
--Russetstrike--

Oh stars this wasn't going the way he had hoped but, then again, he didn't exactly know what he was hoping for. Open stretched paws, begging him to join? "When Icestar became leader, I didn't like and still don't like how cruel she is and can be. So, I wasn't always 100% loyal to her. And even before then, I had never really felt 100% sure I belonged in ShadowClan, like I didn't fit in or something. I guess I never had the courage to leave or something like that." He continued on after a short pause. "And, I prefer the way you lead RiverClan, more with honor than cruelness." That last word felt a little weird but, it got the message across. "If you'd let me join, I'll do anything to prove to you that I'll be a loyal warrior."
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old May 26th, 2020, 07:51 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"Silverdream here is saying she used to be a SkyClan cat before the Clan merged with us." Lionstar would let these words soak in for just a moment. "Under a cat named Pouncestar." He was curious to see how Ivyshine reacted to that name-- was it real? "I don't know much about SkyClan before it merged, but I was wondering if you two could verify if she's the real deal."

[ @Shiverr., @Leopardblaze, @Pluto -- going to wait for leopard to post before i respond again ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old May 26th, 2020, 08:02 PM

My Mood: Spooky

Leopardblaze perked her ears at the sound of her name and glanced over at Ivyshine as she spotted her making her way over to Lionstar as well. After listening to what he had to tell them, Leopardblaze looked over at the she-cat, staring at her for a moment. Nothing seemed familiar about her, she looked to her friend shaking her head slightly before looking over at Lionstar as he continued to speak. A puzzled look crossed her face at the mention of the name. Pouncestar?

@BILL. @Pluto @Shiverr. (sorry I took a while)

Last edited by Leopardblaze; May 26th, 2020 at 08:02 PM.
Old May 26th, 2020, 08:07 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @Sparkling Bliss ]

Goosefury shifted his paws, rubbing his pads on the sand. "Vibrations," he muttered to himself. He hadn't thought of that before. How interesting. He supposed it might make it easier to hunt, if he could figure out how to read the vibrations right or something like that. "I heard some cats use their whiskers, too - does that help? It's hard to sense what's happening on my right side and even though it's gotten easier, I still can't seem to get the hang of it."

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old May 26th, 2020, 08:20 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

@NIGHTOWL

Ravenpaw gave a very overly dramatic roll of her eyes. “Kid, trust me in this, ya better tell Lionstar yourself, Unless ya wanna end up like me.” She struck a pose, though her eyes seemed to be telling a different story. “Shadowclan are asses, anyway. I doubt he’d mind.” Oh, Ravenpaw knew he would. It sent shivers of anticipation up her spine, with the sheer excitement of how Sootclaw would react next. How fun.

Not.

Old May 26th, 2020, 08:21 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wings View Post
[ @BILL. - Yeah, it's kinda been on the back seat of mine and Shimm's RPs ]
--Russetstrike--

Oh stars this wasn't going the way he had hoped but, then again, he didn't exactly know what he was hoping for. Open stretched paws, begging him to join? "When Icestar became leader, I didn't like and still don't like how cruel she is and can be. So, I wasn't always 100% loyal to her. And even before then, I had never really felt 100% sure I belonged in ShadowClan, like I didn't fit in or something. I guess I never had the courage to leave or something like that." He continued on after a short pause. "And, I prefer the way you lead RiverClan, more with honor than cruelness." That last word felt a little weird but, it got the message across. "If you'd let me join, I'll do anything to prove to you that I'll be a loyal warrior."
A little concerning still, but Lionstar was willing to give the guy a shot. He liked being called honorable..

"Here's the deal, Russetstrike? I'll allow you to join but we'll need to get you ready for RiverClan life. One of your former Clan-mates, Sparkheart-- he decided to not learn how to swim, and he was killed in the river." Lionstar dropped his voice. "I'd rather you not join him.. so! I'll be assigning someone to you to teach you how to swim and fish.

"Shimmeringpool [ @Shimm], why don't you get him settled into camp? Russetstrike, you can meet me in the clearing tomorrow morning and we'll get you set up for these lessons."

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old May 26th, 2020, 08:25 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

[ @BILL. @Shimm ]
--Russetstrike--

A wave of relief washed over him as Lionstar was willing to give him a chance, and he could learn how to swim. Didn't seem too too bad. Dipping his head, he meowed, "Of course, thank you Lionstar, I won't disappoint you." He would try his hardest to prove to his new clan that he was going to be a loyal warrior.
Turning to Shimmeringpool, the russet tom smiled. He was happy, content, excited to be in his new clan.
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Last edited by Wings; May 26th, 2020 at 08:26 PM.
Old May 26th, 2020, 08:25 PM
oh, how i love you..

( @BILL. @Pluto @Leopardblaze )
Silverdream could see their puzzlement and confusion, the chances of her getting into this clan dropped to near zero. They were going to know she lied, looked down at her paws. This was it. She was just waiting for them to say the two she-cats to say she had lied and for Lionstar to kick her out.

Baby, my phone!