Today 06:56 AM

Old October 19th, 2023, 11:35 AM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Proud
Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky Galaxy View Post
"Ivorypaw you little mousebrain." Echoshine groweled
"Whatttt Im just trying to have fun border patrols are boringgg I wanna hunt!".She whined
Old October 19th, 2023, 12:14 PM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaStar22 View Post
"Whatttt Im just trying to have fun border patrols are boringgg I wanna hunt!".She whined

"no its battle Trainning"
Old October 19th, 2023, 01:11 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Proud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky Galaxy View Post
"no its battle Trainning"
"UGHHH" She whined
Old October 19th, 2023, 02:33 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark View Post
Darkfall

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Beefed Up (T2)

Darkfall led Larkfire out into the territory, silent at first. It wasn’t that he didn’t have anything to say, or didn’t know how to word it. It was more so he was kind of afraid of how the young queen would react. And so they walked in silence for a little while longer, every once in a while he’d cast a glance towards the younger enforcer to make sure she was still following, but nothing much outside of that. They were making their way toward the outskirts, he had something he wanted to show her tonight, but first, he needed a question answered.

”I noticed Sleepykit is doing well,” The large tom said, finally breaking the silence that hang between them like a curtain separating a stage from its audience. Taking a deep breath, Darkfall decided that beating around the bush wasn’t really his style, so he’d leave that at that and get to the meat of the conversation. ”I asked you out here for a few reasons, so I’m going to keep this first part straight to the point,” he began. Whew, it had taken a lot of courage to get this far, hopefully things wouldn’t sour right off the bat. “So Larkfire… you don’t really have a mate, do you?” There, he said it. He said what had been weighing on his mind since even before they faced those foxes and dealt with Shadefrost’s questioning. “Because I know you’re wondering why I’m asking this, It’s quite simple really. It’s been some days since you’ve had Sleepykit and no one came so that led me to a few conclusions. The father of your kits was either dead, not wanting to claim them for some reason, an outsider, or not actually your mate.” Stopping for a moment before turning to the feline accompanying him, he narrowed his eyes ever so slightly, observing her scrutinizingly ”I’m not going to ask for any details about it, its not my place to ask. However, I just want to know - do you have a mate, or do you not?” Truth be told, Darkfall had had his suspicions for a while now. The newer enforcer just couldn’t fathom Larkfire choosing a father who’d be absent from her kit’s life. Yes, she was stubborn, hotheaded at times, and a bit hard to approach, but this was Larkfire he was talking about. She wouldn’t do something so stupid would she? Choosing a tom who’d refuse to even check on her after that traumatic kitting? Granted, he didn’t know his own father or the father of his mother’s last litter before her death, but Larkfire just seemed smarter than that. Pickier even. And so help him, if he found out it was another cat within the clan, and they just openly pretending like she and Sleepykit didn’t exist? Well, there’d be hell to pay. Larkfire was wonderful(ly frustrating to deal with at times, but who’s keeping up the minor details)and deserved far better than that.
[ @Rose ]
Larkfire
She/Her | The Wraith
Shadow Fiend & Beefed Up (T1) Purrk

His words. They had taken Larkfire by absolute surprise. The young enforcer halted in her tracks, gaze turning distant and jaw clenching. "No." She murmured faintly, and then nothing else. Because there was a mate. Or at least, Prince had always been her lover. She just... She was unsure where to find him. That was the way with Prince. He disappeared for long expanses of time, and while Larkfire didn't mind it much (loners were meant to roam around, anyway), she also knew that Prince cared about her.Finally, the lithe grey feline directed a sidelong glance in Darkfall's direction. "But why did you want to know that?" She asked, frowning. She could take care of Sleepykit on her own. She could.

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.
Old October 19th, 2023, 05:53 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Darkfall

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Beefed Up (T2)

He knew it. Darkfall already had an idea that was the case, however, he couldn’t stop the small twinge of happiness resulting from the confirmation of his suspicions. Some part of him should feel guilty, he knew, that he was excited about Larkfire being on her lonesome, but right now that didn’t matter.

A slight twitch of the whiskers was the only outward reaction he gave in response to her words. Bright blue eyes blinking slowly, he thought about his next words carefully. Well, he could tell the truth of course, but where’s the fun in that? ”I was just… curious. You’ve been all alone with Sleepykit so the question had been on my mind for a while. Ignore it for now,” he mewed, licking a paw before drawing it over his ears - slightly embarrassed. The large tabby had instead chose to tell her parts of the truth so that he wasn’t exactly lying to her.

”I didn’t just drag you out here to harass you about that though. There’s something I wanted to show you,” he said, a more gentle tone than the one he used previously. He had taken note of his companion’s frown and decided he may need to take things in a different direction than they were headed. ”Come with me,” he said, one of his toothy grins accompanying his words. Getting up, he signaled for her to follow with a flick of his tail and began heading to their true destination, sending occasional glances back at the she-cat.

After walking for a bit, Darkfall pushed through a hole covered some overhanging vines and stepped onto a small ledge. The ledge was in a small clearing surrounded by the pine trees that covered the territory. The high hanging moon cast a silvery hue upon the bounty of tall yellow flowers (with some orange and red ones mixed in: black-eyed susans) that were in the clearing. Taking a couple of steps forward, he turned to Larkfire, bright eyes twinkling ”We’re here, this is what I wanted to show you.” The time he had taken to look for this spot had been well worth it, he hoped that the she-cat would appreciate it the same way he did.

[ @Orchid lemme know if you need me to change anything ]

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old October 20th, 2023, 06:41 PM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpookyShoomy View Post

Yellowpaw listened to Vulturefang, walking into the forest to catch anything he could. He eventually crouched at what he thought was a mouse, but was really a twig. Suddenly, he heard squeaking from behind him. He turned around carefully to where he heard what was evidentially a squirrel, by the look of it. He tried getting closer instead of pouncing, almost scaring it with a leaf. Finally, he pounced on the fluffy tail, then biting it's neck. It was a littler hrd, as he didn't catch it on it's body. His tactic still wasn't perfect, like, no where close to perfect, but it was better. He walked to Vulturefang, dropping the prey. "I found this."

|•| Vulturefang |•|

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━
The idea of waiting an eternity for the apprentice to come back, wasn't too thrilling, but thankfully Yellowpaw came traipsing back sooner than later. Wonderful. Nodding at the prey the apprentice had brought back, he shoved himself up to his paws all the while shaking debris from his pelt. " Great work, kid." he said before collecting his own prey in his jaws. "Now let's get back. tail waving over the dead pine needles, Vulturefang lead there way through Shadowclan territory and back to camp.

Yellowpaw wasn't too terrible at hunting... But he'd be sure to give him a proper lesson whenever he had time. The kid had potential, like all apprentices, so he just wasn't going to let it all go down the drain. Oh, and it was a bonus that he hadn't been a bother. Had the apprentice finally learned some respect? Hmmm.... Probably not, but only time would tell.

(Short sloppy post bc I'm exhausted, also no need to reply if you don't want to!)
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...
Old October 21st, 2023, 07:22 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Silverlark |
Shadow Fiend - Inactive | Just a Scratch - Inactive | Beefed Up [Tier 3] - Inactive

ShadowClan's newest enforcer was over the moon. Doing his first task ever, and with the respected Sir Bits! It was great how he seemed to have a constant reminder of how even though his own mentors had failed him in every way, ShadowClan was filled with kind, smart, hard working warriors that were worthy of being emulated. With the exception of his first mentor, in fact, he would dare say that the enforcers had always been the ones to aspire to be, even if he hadn't noticed in his youth. Auntie Larky with her commendable work ethic and consistent insistence on looking out for the clan's apprentices. Sir Bits with his insurance that everyone was ready for the battle. That everyone returned home safely with proper battle training done.

The silver throated warrior would admit to knowing little of the other enforcers as a whole, at least during his youth. Namely Cougarivy who he found to be a lacking cat in terms of family - her kits all seemed desperate for love that neither she nor Elmshadow would give - he supposed must be a wonderful enforcer for even his auntie to not attempt to take her position. Nighthound had also been commendable, and it was really just a shame he had stepped down. It had been fun to serve as a guard besides him, it would have been fun to serve as an enforcer besides him as well. And of course there was Darkydark who - heh heh - was always a blast to be around! And also hard working, yup. How he had somehow found himself in the same role as these cats he still wasn't entirely sure, but he wasn't about to grow complacent now. He was a role model now, yep. If not for all, then at least for his little sister. He would not let her down!

Following the scent of discord the intruders had left in their wake all the way to the outskirt's border, Silverlark snorted, satisfied the group was well gone. While the young tom would have been more than happy to trade blows with the grown felines that had infiltered their camp, he was more content to let them go, if only for the apprentices that had been with them. Turning to the dark tabby with a beaming, open mouthed grin, green eyes glinting in the light, he chortled, obviously pleased. First task as an enforcer was complete, and a rousing success as well! And with Hawkbite here, no one would have to simply take his word for it, which... was honestly for the best. The more cats were aware of how safe or compromised their territory was the better!

"Looks like the per- the meripe- The area is secure! Not much adventure, not much adventure, sorry Sir Bits," the stocky tom snorted good humoredly, evidently not feeling very apologetic of spending time with the older warrior during their follow up of the intruder's trail.

-

@SuspiciousMindz [Hawkbite]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old October 23rd, 2023, 01:12 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days regularly | 1 day time sensitive

SYLAROSE
loner - thirty moons - voice claim: tbd
(Before Sylarose joins RiverClan to reunite with her daughter, Tansypaw, I would like for her to have an interaction with a cat from another Clan! Feel free to have a warrior find her and chase her off!)

On the edge of the forest stands Sylarose, blue eyes peering into the dense pine trees that make it up. Shadows dance in between crevices of trunks and rocks and the putrid scent of cats lingers. She can't discern cat pelts from undergrowth so her paws lead her further into the territory. A trickling sense of being unnerved slowly drips like water from a leaf down to the chasms of her chest but onwards she pushes, an unrelenting storm in the search of her daughter. No doubt by now she was well deep into the territory of one of the "Clans" she had heard about in passing - but trepidation is small against her pursuit of blood. For moons she has been searching, and as paws hurry against the forest floor, stepping over strewn-about pine needles, it is clear that she will halt her search for none.
Old October 23rd, 2023, 08:28 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Silverlark |
Shadow Fiend - Inactive | Just a Scratch - Inactive | Beefed Up [Tier 3] - Inactive

ShadowClan's newest enforcer was over the moon. Doing his first task ever, and with the respected Sir Bits! It was great how he seemed to have a constant reminder of how even though his own mentors had failed him in every way, ShadowClan was filled with kind, smart, hard working warriors that were worthy of being emulated. With the exception of his first mentor, in fact, he would dare say that the enforcers had always been the ones to aspire to be, even if he hadn't noticed in his youth. Auntie Larky with her commendable work ethic and consistent insistence on looking out for the clan's apprentices. Sir Bits with his insurance that everyone was ready for the battle. That everyone returned home safely with proper battle training done.

The silver throated warrior would admit to knowing little of the other enforcers as a whole, at least during his youth. Namely Cougarivy who he found to be a lacking cat in terms of family - her kits all seemed desperate for love that neither she nor Elmshadow would give - he supposed must be a wonderful enforcer for even his auntie to not attempt to take her position. Nighthound had also been commendable, and it was really just a shame he had stepped down. It had been fun to serve as a guard besides him, it would have been fun to serve as an enforcer besides him as well. And of course there was Darkydark who - heh heh - was always a blast to be around! And also hard working, yup. How he had somehow found himself in the same role as these cats he still wasn't entirely sure, but he wasn't about to grow complacent now. He was a role model now, yep. If not for all, then at least for his little sister. He would not let her down!

Following the scent of discord the intruders had left in their wake all the way to the outskirt's border, Silverlark snorted, satisfied the group was well gone. While the young tom would have been more than happy to trade blows with the grown felines that had infiltered their camp, he was more content to let them go, if only for the apprentices that had been with them. Turning to the dark tabby with a beaming, open mouthed grin, green eyes glinting in the light, he chortled, obviously pleased. First task as an enforcer was complete, and a rousing success as well! And with Hawkbite here, no one would have to simply take his word for it, which... was honestly for the best. The more cats were aware of how safe or compromised their territory was the better!

"Looks like the per- the meripe- The area is secure! Not much adventure, not much adventure, sorry Sir Bits," the stocky tom snorted good humoredly, evidently not feeling very apologetic of spending time with the older warrior during their follow up of the intruder's trail.

-

@SuspiciousMindz [Hawkbite]

[Hawkbite]

The Enforcer followed Silverlark without much to say, listening and scenting the territory as they moved swiftly through it. Hawkbite couldn't imagine what was going through the younger feline's mind. So much had happened in a short amount of time, he was pretty sure Silverlark was the youngest Enforcer now. Right? Should be right. . . Larkfire wasn't fresh anymore. The thought processed in his mind, oh how time escaped him. Soon enough, Starrypaw would be ready for her name. She had grown so quickly. The pain ached his heart, but he would be proud when she was ready to be named.

Hawkbite was snapped back out of his thoughts at his words. His ears swiveled towards him, but his gaze rested towards where the scent trail went. However, a familiar name made the Enforcer crack a smile and turn towards Silverlark. "Mission success, maybe not a big adventure, but your first one as an Enforcer," Hawkbite spoke, pausing before giving the younger tom a friendly shove on the shoulder. "And I got to be your very first adventure partner. You can't forget that now," he winked playfully, letting out a small chuckle before signaling the younger Enforcer to turn around back towards the camp.

"Say, Silverlark," Hawkbite spoke, a mischievous tone taking his voice. "Wanna race back to camp or hunt?"

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old October 23rd, 2023, 10:44 PM

Bump Policy: 1-2 days
My Mood: Dreaming

As Stormshadow follows her patrol into the clearing she catches the strongest sent of fox turning around to see a fox seeking behind the new apprentice. Without thinking leaps in front of the fox. The fox lunges for her, sinks his fangs into her. She lets out a shrill scream as she feels the pain. Blood spattering all over her clan mates as they they to attack the fox. Knowing she's on her own she claws at the foxes face hoping it will let her go. A hunting patrol comes running in the clearing helps her escape the jaws of the fox. As the patrol gathers around her she falls over in pain. Listening as the apprentice runs to get the medicine cat. She remembers that she did it for that apprentice.Moments later everything goes black?
Will Stormshadow live?
Will she ever be the same again, tune in next time to figure these questions in my next post!