Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
two birds, caw caw [p]
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 02:46 PM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Undertaker
Today 02:41 PM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by TheNyanCatMinecart
Today 02:40 PM
Art is a form of toast...
Last post by Seamrog
Today 02:26 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 21st, 2018, 10:10 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripple View Post
A small gray kit about two moons old tumbled out of her nest, landing on her back. “Oof” She grunted as she landed on her back she stood up and noticed the other kit, she sat down as she had seen her mother do her tail over her paws “H-Hi there.” She quietly stuttered
Mistkit heard a kit speak. For a moment she was silent awaiting the other cats response but then she lifted her head sniffing and realized that that kit was speaking to her. It was a noticeably long time before slowly Mistkit whispered," Please don't kill me." Her voice was faint is soft, her voice showed fear as did her face.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old September 21st, 2018, 10:25 PM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Mistkit heard a kit speak. For a moment she was silent awaiting the other cats response but then she lifted her head sniffing and realized that that kit was speaking to her. It was a noticeably long time before slowly Mistkit whispered," Please don't kill me." Her voice was faint is soft, her voice showed fear as did her face.
”Oh, I don’t want to kill you” she trailed off “I promise” she smiled her eyes kind her long gray fur had gotten some moss in it from her tumble she looked over the edge of the nest to see the other kit inside. Her eyes were very kind and so was her voice.

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3
Old September 21st, 2018, 10:36 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
”Oh, I don’t want to kill you” she trailed off “I promise” she smiled her eyes kind her long gray fur had gotten some moss in it from her tumble she looked over the edge of the nest to see the other kit inside. Her eyes were very kind and so was her voice.
Mistkit was a bit confused why she smelled of moss, but still was rather wary of Moonkit slowly she spoke," Please don't throw things at me.." She paused," and please don't call me names." She paused,"Please don't be mean." She was rathe unfortunate as most the cats who interacted with her bullied her. So she had reasons for her distrust.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old September 21st, 2018, 10:41 PM
smol hooligan child

Quote:
Mistkit was a bit confused why she smelled of moss, but still was rather wary of Moonkit slowly she spoke," Please don't throw things at me.." She paused," and please don't call me names." She paused,"Please don't be mean." She was rathe unfortunate as most the cats who interacted with her bullied her. So she had reasons for her distrust.
”Why would a cat do that..” there was a bit of confusion in her eyes. She began to lick the moss out of her fur “Im sorry I didn’t want to scare you.” And said sympathetically her blue eyes were kind though the other kit still haven’t opened her eyes she wouldn’t know, she to had been bullied for being a runt so she got what the other kit ment

character site <3
Old September 21st, 2018, 10:43 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverNight View Post

Glad to see the kit ease up a bit, Weaselpaw bent down to her level in order to avoid getting a crick in his neck. “Heh...well, when you’re an apprentice you can't eat until after all the queens, kits, and elders are fed.” The somali tom smiled for reassurance. “Don't worry, I’m not hungry right now anyway.” That was only partly true- Weaselpaw always had at least a little bit of an appetite. He hated eating before training anyways, he’d rather work on an empty stomach than a full one. When Fallowkit asked about which prey to eat, the large apprentice gave out a long hmmm as he thought about it. “Well, the mouse would be easier for you to eat. I personally think the rabbit tastes better, though.” After a few moments more of thinking, a light bulb went off in his head. “Maybe you could share the rabbit with your mother? Or siblings, if you have any?” The thought of sharing a meal with family warmed the tom’s heart. He wanted to tell the kit how lucky she was to be loved and have a family, but something kept the words closed up inside him. “I’m sure they would greatly appreciate sharing a meal with you.” Weaselpaw placed his tail on the she-kit’s backside as a friendly gesture. He hoped she appreciated her family. He always hated seeing families fall apart.

When Fallowkit began to sing, Weaselpaw’s maw almost dropped. She had a lovely voice for such a young age, and it was unusual to hear other cats singing with confidence. It was nice. He listened until she was done before purring. “You have a pretty voice. Do you sing often? I sure as dirt can’t sing like that.” Weaselpaw laughed at himself, imagining himself singing. “I’d make birds fall out of the sky.” He motioned a paw dropping to the ground from out of the sky, pretending it was a bird. He was suddenly more interested in Fallowkit. She had good talent, unlike himself. Now that I think about it...what is my talent?
Her ears folded back at that " really? That kinda stinks.... I get hangry a lot and if I'm hangry i sure ain't wanting to wait " she commented with a small shake of her head as she looked back at him. Most felines would think of her made up word as weird but she didn't care if it did ,she even says it when she's around her family , how she came up with it was sometimes she was angry when she gets really hungry and there really wasn't a word to describe that so she combined the two and voilà! There it was. Her right ear twitched when she got her answer making shrug and nod " alright , I've heard that the rabbit tastes good ...but I'll go with the mouse . I'll try the rabbit when I'm an apprentice . " she decided with a swish of her tail the snowshoe smiled with a hum at that thought " yeah...I bet they would..wouldn't the rabbit be a bit heavy for me to drag back? " she asked sounding unsure .

Fallowkit blushed a bit from embarrassment now looking away and folding her ears back but she still had that smile " thanks...And yeah I do sometimes ,sometimes I hum. It's nice to sing . " she meowed and looked back at the apprentice again although her eyebrows furrowed once he said he couldn't sing well " sure you can! C'mon it can't be that bad " she said now giggling from the motion he made with his paw. Fallowkit looked back in front and sighed " Why does the kill pile have to be so far away " she complained .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old September 21st, 2018, 10:44 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
”Why would a cat do that..” there was a bit of confusion in her eyes. She began to lick the moss out of her fur “Im sorry I didn’t want to scare you.” And said sympathetically her blue eyes were kind though the other kit still haven’t opened her eyes she wouldn’t know, she to had been bullied for being a runt so she got what the other kit ment
(blind eyes are open)
Mistkit slowly stood up and turned around in a defensive position ready for the molly to charge at her she slowly meowed," Because I am an easy target." She didn't really know what to say about the apology for scaring her.

Old September 21st, 2018, 10:47 PM
smol hooligan child

Quote:
(blind eyes are open)
Mistkit slowly stood up and turned around in a defensive position ready for the molly to charge at her she slowly meowed," Because I am an easy target." She didn't really know what to say about the apology for scaring her.
(Moonkits not to smart) she looked at the kit, “I promise I’m not trying to hurt you I’m the runt of my litter other cats bully me for it, I don’t want that for another cat.” She smiled sweetly and sat down in front of the other kit trying to prove she wasn’t trying to hurt her or really cause any harm.

character site <3
Old September 21st, 2018, 10:58 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
(Moonkits not to smart) she looked at the kit, “I promise I’m not trying to hurt you I’m the runt of my litter other cats bully me for it, I don’t want that for another cat.” She smiled sweetly and sat down in front of the other kit trying to prove she wasn’t trying to hurt her or really cause any harm.
(logical 4 moons and eyes not open)

Mistkit slowly shook her head," That's what the deceptive bullies do, they try to befriend me and if I fall for it they kiss up for moons then turn on me." She replied expecting Moonkit to be upset at her distrust.

Old September 21st, 2018, 11:02 PM
smol hooligan child

Quote:
(logical 4 moons and eyes not open)

Mistkit slowly shook her head," That's what the deceptive bullies do, they try to befriend me and if I fall for it they kiss up for moons then turn on me." She replied expecting Moonkit to be upset at her distrust.
(No like she was asleep)
”Some cats are crule..” she said sympathy in her voice “I get it if your scared of me now,” she cocked her head “Tou don’t need to be but what ever! I’m sure we’ll become friends.” She purred as she walked over and sat down next to the other kit smiling

character site <3
Old September 22nd, 2018, 01:09 PM
Amor Omnia Vincit

My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

[It's perfectly fine! <3]
| @SilverNight |
Fawnsplash's amber eyes appeared clouded over with thought, a stressed expression having settled upon her chestnut features. The same anxious thoughts twisted around in her mind, anxiety coursing through her as though she'd ingested poison. Stonewater That name kept playing out in her mind, over and over again - she was sick of it. The war had brought a whole new problem into her already disorganized life; the tom she thought she loved was now her enemy. She'd trusted him, given her everything to make them possible, all in the name of love - and yet, he'd never once returned the feelings. He'd lied to her. She was prepared to give up everything for him so that they could be happy. But his loyalty, his love, resided in Thunderclan; not with her. Thinking about him was killing her. Fawnsplash was quick to push these thoughts aside, the young she-cat casting flashing a small smile in Weaselpaw's direction. He was a good apprentice, despite how hard she found it to train him. He was impatient and had a sense of confidence in himself that she lacked. She was almost jealous. Almost. Despite this, she would be lying if she said training with him didn't bring joy to her. He was her first apprentice, after all! And what an apprentice he was, regardless of his training difficulties; he was eager and determined, not to mention the fact he refused to give up on a task he had yet to complete (But perhaps that was stubbornness?). He would make a good warrior someday, she was sure of it.

She let out a small purr at his inquiry, tilting her head to the side in thought. They had been doing an awfully large amount of hunting techniques lately, even she was beginning to bore of it. She continued to ponder as he began boasting about how confident he felt today, and she couldn't help but grin at his proud accusations - catching a rabbit caught her attention the most, given how difficult catching one of the slippery creatures was. "Really? A rabbit?" She inquired, sarcasm interlaced with her otherwise amiable tone of voice. "Well, as wonderful as watching you try to catch a rabbit, I was thinking of doing something a little different today." She strode a few more steps ahead of Weaselpaw, before turning to face him once more, a small smile doing it's best to cover up the anxiety consuming her features. It wasn't working very well, but it was an improvement; albeit a very minor one. "With the war ever present I think it would be much more useful to focus on something a little more practical today," She began, pausing to glance around the training moor curiously before turning her gaze to the young apprentice, "Knowing how to attack and defend can be the difference between life and death, so I think it's important I teach you them as soon as possible. I'll allow you to decide which one of the two to focus on today, though," She offered, amber gaze searching his features for his reaction - desperate to see if he agreed with her.