Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 10:50 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by vellichor
Today 10:39 PM
Willow’s Free Art Shop
Last post by ollie
Today 10:03 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 10:01 PM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 09:41 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 22nd, 2018, 02:28 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brilliance View Post

Lynxpaw was extremely happy that two of his best friends had been given their warrior names. It was an exciting thing really and he cherished it deeply, probably shouting their names during their ceremony louder than any cat's. Yet, that was because Lynpaw always had a big mouth, anyway. He was pretty rambunctious and boisterous, no surprise there. He was still visibly excited, humming a bit at the she cat that was known as his best friend. He really owed her the world if he thought about it. Sometimes he'd ignore her without intentionally, being an ignorant tom. He was glad to have run into her, knowing that they needed to spend time together. He stopped prancing around her, staring down at her. He remembered when they were the same height as kits...now, she was shorter than him, and he'd totally tease her about that, being the dunce that he was. Instead, a purr erupted from his throat, vibrating from his chest. ''You think you're gonna make a good warrior, Mothy? You've been practicing what I've been teaching you?'' He asked her. Her hunting had gotten better as far as he was concerned, but he didn't know about the other parts of her training. Of course, Lynxpaw was her best friend. And, he'd always help her out with anything she needed.

Mothpaw loved all her friends equally- or so she liked to think. To be honest pretty much any cat could tell she liked Lynxpaw. Except for the toms. They were oblivious to everything. She was positive Larkhowl had figured it out, and Lemonpaw, one of Lynxpaw's flirts definitely had. She had practically walked right up to Mothpaw and said 'You like Lynxpaw'. She had been so embarrassed it was impossible. The cat she had a crush on did not know. That relieved her and frusturated her at the same time. "Of course I've been practicing Lynxy!" She answered as though it was a silly question. She had definitely been practicing, she wanted to be made a warrior, and what if she wasn't made a warrior because she didn't know how to hunt. "Lynx?" She asked, her tone changing to a more somber one, "If Blazingstar knew I didn't know how to fight, would he still make me a warrior?"
Old September 22nd, 2018, 05:17 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripple View Post
(No like she was asleep)
”Some cats are crule..” she said sympathy in her voice “I get it if your scared of me now,” she cocked her head “Tou don’t need to be but what ever! I’m sure we’ll become friends.” She purred as she walked over and sat down next to the other kit smiling
Her foggy blue eyes rolled around her head as never needing them never caused her to develop the muscle control for them. She stammered some,” S-S-Sorry.” She hung her head silently wishing that Moonkit would leave her alone.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old September 22nd, 2018, 05:21 PM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Her foggy blue eyes rolled around her head as never needing them never caused her to develop the muscle control for them. She stammered some,” S-S-Sorry.” She hung her head silently wishing that Moonkit would leave her alone.
She cocked her head “Why would cats bully you in the first place! Your so pretty!” She smiled she didn’t get that this other cat was blind she just assumed she had weird blue eyes. “And why are you sorry?” She said a bit of sorrow in her voice.

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3
Old September 22nd, 2018, 05:28 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
She cocked her head “Why would cats bully you in the first place! Your so pretty!” She smiled she didn’t get that this other cat was blind she just assumed she had weird blue eyes. “And why are you sorry?” She said a bit of sorrow in her voice.
Mistkit blinked surprised at the cats false confusion as she perceived it as an attempt to make her trust her then become upset once she betrayed her later. She blinked,” For-For existing...for-for-talking....for-for taking up space in the nursery, t-that’s w-why I’m sorry.” She thought about the first question,” B-Because I stammer, b-b-because-because I don’t fight back, b-b-because I’m small for my age...b-because I am blind and I can’t see them sneak up on me.” She meowed as she hung her head in shame of being such an easy target.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old September 22nd, 2018, 05:44 PM
smol hooligan child

Quote:
Mistkit blinked surprised at the cats false confusion as she perceived it as an attempt to make her trust her then become upset once she betrayed her later. She blinked,” For-For existing...for-for-talking....for-for taking up space in the nursery, t-that’s w-why I’m sorry.” She thought about the first question,” B-Because I stammer, b-b-because-because I don’t fight back, b-b-because I’m small for my age...b-because I am blind and I can’t see them sneak up on me.” She meowed as she hung her head in shame of being such an easy target.
”How could somebody hate you if they don’t know you..” she thought to herself she then began to give a small cry she simply felt terribal for this kit “What’s your name?” She said calmly she was about the same size as this kit so she sat next to her and waited for a reply

character site <3
Old September 22nd, 2018, 05:52 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canine View Post

@Static

Another rumble attacked Dawnsong's stomach, but she ignored it. She refused to let her hunger affect her mood any longer! The she-cat continued padding through the brush, ears perked to catch the slightest sounds. When the sound of something approaching touched her small ears, Dawnsong paused midstep and raised her head. Pale eyes scanned the forest ahead, searching for any sign of movement. She finally spotted a flash of white fur through some tree limbs. She knew that scent too..

"Swiftclaw!" she called, turning and sprinting back through the brush to catch up with him. "Hello!" The black cat met his eyes with a smile and glanced down at his catch. Her mouth began to water, so she quickly looked back at Swiftclaw. Food could wait.

"How have you been?" she asked, somewhat cautiously. The familiar sense of guilt tugged at Dawnsong as she looked at her brother. He despised her, she knew. But it was for good reason. Although I'm not really the one to blame.. she thought sadly. She loved her parents, but she never could understand how they could adore her but not.. Swiftclaw. How was she better than him? She pushed the thoughts away; trying to figure it out always gave her a headache.
Swiftclaw groaned in his mind,but responded."Busy and tired."He told her around the prey he was carrying,not stopping to listen to her or try to have a conversation.The white tom walked past her,hoping she would take the hint.He doubted she would.She would probably end up following him back to camp.

As an early apprentice and kit,he had always hated her,and only her.She had been the put of the family.The pampered one who had the best chance of becoming the 'greatest warrior Windclan had ever seen'.He had been the runt though.He was born the weak one who would end up dying in his first battle or become an elder the soonest.As he began growing up and his mentor got some of his morals straight,he learned it wasn't directly her fault though.He blamed his parents and clan for labeling him as useless from the moment he took his first breath and that wasn't her fault.However,in the back of his mind he would always think that if she want born,he could have been the pet.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old September 22nd, 2018, 06:39 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
”How could somebody hate you if they don’t know you..” she thought to herself she then began to give a small cry she simply felt terribal for this kit “What’s your name?” She said calmly she was about the same size as this kit so she sat next to her and waited for a reply
Mistkit blinked a bit weirded out at how well Moonkit was faking her friendliness...How do they know crying is a weakness of mine. She bit her lip not about to give in to crying,” I-I-I don’t-don’t-don’t know.” She quickly meowed in a defensive, yet scared tone. She blinked,” Wh-why do you want to know my name?” She asked, she had honestly never been asked that question.

(That cats she thinks are bullying her are simply the kits who see she’s alone and pounce on her trying to engage her in play fighting or fling a mossball at her trying to get her to play mossball)

Old September 22nd, 2018, 06:43 PM
smol hooligan child

Quote:
Mistkit blinked a bit weirded out at how well Moonkit was faking her friendliness...How do they know crying is a weakness of mine. She bit her lip not about to give in to crying,” I-I-I don’t-don’t-don’t know.” She quickly meowed in a defensive, yet scared tone. She blinked,” Wh-why do you want to know my name?” She asked, she had honestly never been asked that question.

(That cats she thinks are bullying her are simply the kits who see she’s alone and pounce on her trying to engage her in play fighting or fling a mossball at her trying to get her to play mossball)
”Well silly I just want to know your name so I can actually talk to you!” She smiled again her voice happy, “and please don’t cry! That’s the last thing I want.” She then started to ramble a bit “I’m Moonkit I was named that for my white pelt and my eyes looked like the sky and stuff.. oh sorry I’ll stop I want you to talk as well” she hates it when she started to ramble but it happenes

character site <3
Old September 22nd, 2018, 07:03 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

Buttercupbreeze studied the tom as he calmly spoke and sat up. She hadn't ment to disturb him but then she had approached him despite looking half asleep. Maybe she was just tiered herself, or- as she was teased about when she was younger- she had her head in the clouds. That tease would always get a reaction out of her even if it was a sarcastic remark. Honestly she'd forgotten about it till just now, though she wasn't sure why. As the tom rubbed his eyes with a law Buttercup seated herself hoping the tom didn't mind. Licking her paw she brought it over her ear, trying to remember more then a name for this white tom. She'd only seen him around and assigned him to patrol and never gotten to get to know him, maybe to say she would. Swiftclaw! I remember he was made a warrior not to long after me and Ploverpelt. He wasn't the nicest as an apprentice but he's a grate warrior despite that. She realized placing her paw down. With that she spoke up. "You know you don't have to act differently around me just because I'm the Deputy." She commented remembering how he normally acted, there wasn't anything wrong with it, that was his personality. But she did dislike it when cats treated her differently. She was still the same cat regardless of her rank. " Just be yourself. " She added offering a slight smile not wanting to come off as rude from her last comment.
Swiftclaw layed back down after she told him this,letting the sun continue to warm his back again.Even though he disliked most of the cats in the clan,he admired the high-ranking cats secretly.They had worked pretty hard to get to where they where.He didn't admire them as much as a kit would,but he respected Blazingstar and Buttercupbreeze,and the medicine cat.One reason they probably got high ranks though is probably connections.They probably had respected parents and other family members.He wondered if she and her sister had been pampered as kits like his sister had and that's how she became deputy.There might have been better warriors than her.
He pushed this thoughts away,not wanting to despise her before the deputy even said much.He had heard about her sense she had become a a little before him,but he remembered hardly anything about her.He wasn't going to start making assumptions yet about her family and judging her off of things he didn't even know.He had a reason to dislike most cats he disliked because he had talked to them or knew a little bout them,but he only knew what other warriors said about Buttercupbreeze.
Swiftclaw wasn't really one to start a conversation unless he needed to,and preferred to not say or do unnecessary things,so he watched the warriors around the camp talk and eat together,not attempting to start a conversation,He went back to his own thoughts,trying to relax before he had to get back to his own duties and warrior duties if he was ordered to do them,which he was sure he would be told to soon enough.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old September 22nd, 2018, 07:32 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
”Well silly I just want to know your name so I can actually talk to you!” She smiled again her voice happy, “and please don’t cry! That’s the last thing I want.” She then started to ramble a bit “I’m Moonkit I was named that for my white pelt and my eyes looked like the sky and stuff.. oh sorry I’ll stop I want you to talk as well” she hates it when she started to ramble but it happenes
She blinked [I]Moonkit hmm...what is white like? [I] She blinked,” I-I am Mistkit.” She was a little freaked that she was starting to trust Moonkit some, but not much,” I was named late, after my eyes opened for my misty eyes, atleast that’s what they say atleast.” She whispered,” I- I won’t cry.”

Closed Thread