Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Forest Roars
Last post by poppy
Today 11:14 PM
Willowpaw's Training! [p]
by squidz
Last post by squidz
Today 10:55 PM
WCO out of context
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 10:51 PM
Rosekit finder
Last post by Onion Sandwich
Today 10:46 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 5th, 2019, 03:14 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arié View Post
@Doodle

Ravenvine was grateful for the support and leaned against Tuftbreeze as they walked out into the clearing and settled down in a sunny spot, at least he assumed it was sunny by the warmth he felt against his fur. Newleaf was on its way and that meant easier life for him and the others. All of a sudden something struck him and he started shaking even worse than before. "Tuftbreeze... I can't see. How will I know if a spider sneaks up on me?!" His meow was panicked and he started looking around, trying to catch a glimpse out of his eye. He stood again, suddenly feeling cobwebs all over his fur, and started licking it before remembering why they were out here to start with. Food. No spiders. No spiders. No spiders. No spiders. He ranted it over his head before giving Tuftbreeze a short lick on her head, or what he assumed to be her head, it might as well had been her shoulder from all he could tell. He didn't realize that loosing his good eye would have such an effect on him that it would make him unaware of such simple things as where her head was or the fact that spiders could sneak up on him every second. No spiders. No spiders. No spiders. He ranted in his head again. He finally padded to the freshkill pile sniffing out the swampy scent of frogs and he picked up two and then half ran back trying to keep his balance and only stumbling harshly when he reached Tuftbreeze. Well what he assumed to be Tuftbreeze. He tried to locate her by her purring but where was she. This was her scent, but was it stale or fresh? He was so confused that he just sat down and tried to look around, chanting again in his head. No spiders, no spiders, no spiders!
Tuftbreeze led him over to a sunny section of the clearing, one that surprisingly didn't have too many others around - she figured he could do well without having to have a bunch of cats around for him to trip over. She intended to go grab them prey herself, but his worry stopped her from leaving. "There's no spiders here," she reassured him, having scanned the area upon their arrival. "And you have my promise that I'll protect you from any that do appear from now on." She smiled despite the fact that Raven couldn't see it, and leaned in to tap his nose before she would leave. However, before their noses met, the tom leaned forward to lick her - and while Tuft figured he was aiming for somewhere along her cheek or forehead, he ended up licking her right on the nose. She leaned back for a moment, caught off guard, and scrunched her muzzle up as she gave a light laugh. Leaning forward, she teasingly licked his nose as well. "Our new form of farewell, huh?" she joked. When the black cat stood and walked towards the fresh kill pile, she immediately stood as well - but he had moved surprisingly fast for an almost-blind cat, and she decided to anxiously wait back where they'd been before. It'd be good for him to at least try to learn how to get around on his own, the orange and black molly figured, even if she did intend to be at his beck and call at all hours of the day and night. When he headed back over with prey for them was when he seemed to get lost, and she sucked in a breath as he stumbled. "Careful!" she warned. "Take your time. I'm over here."

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old April 5th, 2019, 03:58 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post

Tuftbreeze led him over to a sunny section of the clearing, one that surprisingly didn't have too many others around - she figured he could do well without having to have a bunch of cats around for him to trip over. She intended to go grab them prey herself, but his worry stopped her from leaving. "There's no spiders here," she reassured him, having scanned the area upon their arrival. "And you have my promise that I'll protect you from any that do appear from now on." She smiled despite the fact that Raven couldn't see it, and leaned in to tap his nose before she would leave. However, before their noses met, the tom leaned forward to lick her - and while Tuft figured he was aiming for somewhere along her cheek or forehead, he ended up licking her right on the nose. She leaned back for a moment, caught off guard, and scrunched her muzzle up as she gave a light laugh. Leaning forward, she teasingly licked his nose as well. "Our new form of farewell, huh?" she joked. When the black cat stood and walked towards the fresh kill pile, she immediately stood as well - but he had moved surprisingly fast for an almost-blind cat, and she decided to anxiously wait back where they'd been before. It'd be good for him to at least try to learn how to get around on his own, the orange and black molly figured, even if she did intend to be at his beck and call at all hours of the day and night. When he headed back over with prey for them was when he seemed to get lost, and she sucked in a breath as he stumbled. "Careful!" she warned. "Take your time. I'm over here."
Ravenvine turned and sighed through his mouthful of frogs. He had gone the completely wrong way. He stood up, still turning his head to look for spiders. Having made sure that this was the right direction he was walking in he continued and finally reaching Tuftbreeze he nearly stumbled and did actually fall over her losing his grab on the frogs. He twitched his tail angrily. He was now getting really frustrated and sat down immediately and turned towards Tuftbreeze meowing sadly though with some clear frustration in his meow, "I'm sorry. I don't know whats up and whats down." He gestured to her, "I don't even know where you are... I think you might need to help me around until I get adjusted and I don't know how I am gonna adjust. It feels...weird. Like I know I was slightly blind but I could still see. Now its gone gone." He bowed his head in defeat and started picking the frog taking bits with next to no appetite. "Will you be able to tell me whats happened or have you forgotten completely? Or is it too traumatic for you? I assume thats why I can't remember anything." His tail still switched back and forth and he reached for the comfort of Tuftbreeze's bigger form. He felt frail, he felt so fragile and it was a shock. He always felt independent but now... he needed her more than anything. "No Spiders, no spiders, no spiders," he murmured under his breath still looking aware.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old April 5th, 2019, 04:26 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:

Ravenvine turned and sighed through his mouthful of frogs. He had gone the completely wrong way. He stood up, still turning his head to look for spiders. Having made sure that this was the right direction he was walking in he continued and finally reaching Tuftbreeze he nearly stumbled and did actually fall over her losing his grab on the frogs. He twitched his tail angrily. He was now getting really frustrated and sat down immediately and turned towards Tuftbreeze meowing sadly though with some clear frustration in his meow, "I'm sorry. I don't know whats up and whats down." He gestured to her, "I don't even know where you are... I think you might need to help me around until I get adjusted and I don't know how I am gonna adjust. It feels...weird. Like I know I was slightly blind but I could still see. Now its gone gone." He bowed his head in defeat and started picking the frog taking bits with next to no appetite. "Will you be able to tell me whats happened or have you forgotten completely? Or is it too traumatic for you? I assume thats why I can't remember anything." His tail still switched back and forth and he reached for the comfort of Tuftbreeze's bigger form. He felt frail, he felt so fragile and it was a shock. He always felt independent but now... he needed her more than anything. "No Spiders, no spiders, no spiders," he murmured under his breath still looking aware.
Ravenvine didn't have to ask twice. The tom hadn't even finished speaking yet, but Tuftbreeze was already headed in his direction at a brisk pace. "Don't apologize," she murmured, brushing her cheek to his. "It's a big adjustment." Carefully, she lead him back to their previous spot and helped him get comfortable. She took a moment to glance around, making sure there were no spiders to scare Raven, before settling down herself. "Of course I'll help, Rave. I'll be here for as long as you need me." She quieted when he went on again, and didn't pipe back up until he'd finished speaking. "I do remember it all... I can try to speak about it, I just might get worked up. It... it wasn't a pleasant thing to witness."

She took a deep breath, trying to calm before she began, and realized he was reaching out for her. Moving so that her body was pressed against his, she curled her feathery tail around the tom. At his chanting, a small smile appeared on her maw despite the situation. "I already checked. No spiders," she promised with a small purr. Becoming serious, she drew in one last breath before starting.

"We were out in the territory. We'd.... we'd spent the night out there, you made a nest for us. I don't know how much you remember, or if you even recall that much." Pausing, she flitted her gaze to Ravenvine questioningly. After a moment she shook her head and continued on. "In the morning, we decided we should hunt for food - both for ourselves and for the clan. But I..." Memories flooded her, vivid ones, and as she fought to push them back - to keep herself from having another attack - her voice became softer, and held less emotion, as if she was distancing herself from the memories. "I had a panic attack. I was useless, and you had no clue what to do. You were trying to help me, you were being so helpful... but then a rogue came." The molly gave a weak smile. "Worst timing ever. You... I remember hearing you two fight, but I couldn't move. I was still having my attack, and I couldn't calm myself. Nothing was working, all I could do was sit there, in my own head, and listen to you two fight. By the end of my attack, you'd chased the rogue off... but you were injured." Tuftbreeze sagged into Ravenvine's side, suddenly exhausted. "I dragged you to the medicine den, and got you treated... but Daydream says you might never regain your vision in your eye. I'm so, so sorry Raven. If I hadn't..." She trailed off, too emotional to continue.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old April 5th, 2019, 04:47 PM
emergency hiatus

Quote:

Ravenvine didn't have to ask twice. The tom hadn't even finished speaking yet, but Tuftbreeze was already headed in his direction at a brisk pace. "Don't apologize," she murmured, brushing her cheek to his. "It's a big adjustment." Carefully, she lead him back to their previous spot and helped him get comfortable. She took a moment to glance around, making sure there were no spiders to scare Raven, before settling down herself. "Of course I'll help, Rave. I'll be here for as long as you need me." She quieted when he went on again, and didn't pipe back up until he'd finished speaking. "I do remember it all... I can try to speak about it, I just might get worked up. It... it wasn't a pleasant thing to witness."

She took a deep breath, trying to calm before she began, and realized he was reaching out for her. Moving so that her body was pressed against his, she curled her feathery tail around the tom. At his chanting, a small smile appeared on her maw despite the situation. "I already checked. No spiders," she promised with a small purr. Becoming serious, she drew in one last breath before starting.

"We were out in the territory. We'd.... we'd spent the night out there, you made a nest for us. I don't know how much you remember, or if you even recall that much." Pausing, she flitted her gaze to Ravenvine questioningly. After a moment she shook her head and continued on. "In the morning, we decided we should hunt for food - both for ourselves and for the clan. But I..." Memories flooded her, vivid ones, and as she fought to push them back - to keep herself from having another attack - her voice became softer, and held less emotion, as if she was distancing herself from the memories. "I had a panic attack. I was useless, and you had no clue what to do. You were trying to help me, you were being so helpful... but then a rogue came." The molly gave a weak smile. "Worst timing ever. You... I remember hearing you two fight, but I couldn't move. I was still having my attack, and I couldn't calm myself. Nothing was working, all I could do was sit there, in my own head, and listen to you two fight. By the end of my attack, you'd chased the rogue off... but you were injured." Tuftbreeze sagged into Ravenvine's side, suddenly exhausted. "I dragged you to the medicine den, and got you treated... but Daydream says you might never regain your vision in your eye. I'm so, so sorry Raven. If I hadn't..." She trailed off, too emotional to continue.
Ravenvine's breath caught in his throat and he nudged Tuftbreeze urgently, he didn't like the guilt in her voice. Steadying himself from the events, he nudged her again and said fiercely, "It wasn't your fault. It would had happened anyway... I guess. I'm not the most aware and if I wasn't a rogue who clawed me up it might as well had been a bramble and I would like to think it is more honorable to loose ones eye sight while defending a friend than just walking into brambles." He began licking her gently, sensing that now it was her time to be comforted. He realized that she still hadn't touched her frog and stopped his calming gesture to reach for it, slowly moving so that they were leaning against each other and sat the frog down close to her. "Tufty. Now its my time to reassure you, it wasn't your fault. We both need our strength and if you're gonna help me deal with my blindness you need to work on your own problems as well. We can't solve on thing without solving the other." He sighed and dropped down, but not before scratching at his wound again and began tearing pieces off his frog. Sensing Tuftbreeze still hadn't made a move to touch her he pushed the small piece a little bit to the left hoping that she would understand that it was for her. "Here,"

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours

Old April 5th, 2019, 05:45 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:

Ravenvine's breath caught in his throat and he nudged Tuftbreeze urgently, he didn't like the guilt in her voice. Steadying himself from the events, he nudged her again and said fiercely, "It wasn't your fault. It would had happened anyway... I guess. I'm not the most aware and if I wasn't a rogue who clawed me up it might as well had been a bramble and I would like to think it is more honorable to loose ones eye sight while defending a friend than just walking into brambles." He began licking her gently, sensing that now it was her time to be comforted. He realized that she still hadn't touched her frog and stopped his calming gesture to reach for it, slowly moving so that they were leaning against each other and sat the frog down close to her. "Tufty. Now its my time to reassure you, it wasn't your fault. We both need our strength and if you're gonna help me deal with my blindness you need to work on your own problems as well. We can't solve on thing without solving the other." He sighed and dropped down, but not before scratching at his wound again and began tearing pieces off his frog. Sensing Tuftbreeze still hadn't made a move to touch her he pushed the small piece a little bit to the left hoping that she would understand that it was for her. "Here,"
Tuftbreeze opened her maw to disagree - it definitely was her fault - but as he continued on, she shut her mouth and let him finish. By the time Ravenvine, finished, she'd decided to keep her thoughts to herself. It is my fault. He says it would've happened even if I wasn't having a panic attack, but if I'd been able to help... he'd still have his eye. I don't think he'd lose his eye walking into a branch, no matter what he says. Maybe he'd get a little hurt, but still... I made the situation worse. It's because of me that he's lost his vision. She sighed, ignoring the frog even though he was being quite clear that he wanted her to eat it, and leaned over to rest her head across Raven's back. "I'm still sorry," she murmured. "But I'm relieved that you're here. I was so worried, Rave," the molly's voice caught in her throat, and she burrowed her face deeper into his fur, breathing in his scent to reassure herself that he was still there, beside her. When he'd fallen asleep in the medicine cat den, she'd initially panicked, thinking she was about to lose him. How odd was it, that the she-cat with issues forming bonds had grown so close to this tom in such a short span of time?

|Character Site|

Last edited by Doodle; April 5th, 2019 at 05:48 PM.
Old April 5th, 2019, 05:58 PM
Dream big, young Warrior!

Gender: she-cat, and yes, i talk like this in real life, i try to stop...
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

"I'm hoping my mentor will start training me some cool things soon," Ashpaw commented, his eyes lighting up with the idea of training. "I can't wait to be a warrior," he spoke. He'd run through a list of names already that could be his future warrior name. It was exciting to think about.
"Yeah, me too! My mentor is teaching me lots, but not much on fighting, unfortunately," the young molly Stormpaw replied. She couldn't wait to be a warrior, and maybe have an apprentice of her own!
Old April 5th, 2019, 06:00 PM
emergency hiatus

Quote:

Tuftbreeze opened her maw to disagree - it definitely was her fault - but as he continued on, she shut her mouth and let him finish. By the time Ravenvine, finished, she'd decided to keep her thoughts to herself. It is my fault. He says it would've happened even if I wasn't having a panic attack, but if I'd been able to help... he'd still have his eye. I don't think he'd lose his eye walking into a branch, no matter what he says. Maybe he'd get a little hurt, but still... I made the situation worse. It's because of me that he's lost his vision. She sighed, ignoring the frog even though he was being quite clear that he wanted her to eat it, and leaned over to rest her head across Raven's back. "I'm still sorry," she murmured. "But I'm relieved that you're here. I was so worried, Rave," the molly's voice caught in her throat, and she burrowed her face deeper into his fur, breathing in his scent to reassure herself that he was still there, beside her. When he'd fallen asleep in the medicine cat den, she'd initially panicked, thinking she was about to lose him. How odd was it, that the she-cat with issues forming bonds had grown so close to this tom in such a short span of time?

Ravenvine sighed and shook his head slightly as she didn't eat it. He leaned down and finished the bites of frog, the meat leaving him feeling nice and warm. Adjusting so that they were laying with their backs to the sun, feeling the heat of it and therefore adjusting, he finally settled down completely with Tuftbreeze and curled around her. "Tufty... You need to be okay too. It isn't only about me and my sight. We're both injured, and injuries take time to heal. We'll heal together, you and I. It will be a struggle as I cannot see you very well except for tiny bits in the sun, and luckily we are facing New Leaf." He snuggled further into her fur drawing comfort from this molly who had become so dear to him, over such a short period of time. He felt himself drowse off against her but when he felt the shiver of something on his back he jumped up and started shaking, running in small circles around Tuftbreeze seeming like he had his sight back with the perfect balance he was keeping, the steady beats of his paws. He was panicked though, "SPIDER, SPIDER, SPIDER!" He was in a panic and kept running, so terrified that the spider would grab him.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours

Old April 5th, 2019, 06:24 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:

Ravenvine sighed and shook his head slightly as she didn't eat it. He leaned down and finished the bites of frog, the meat leaving him feeling nice and warm. Adjusting so that they were laying with their backs to the sun, feeling the heat of it and therefore adjusting, he finally settled down completely with Tuftbreeze and curled around her. "Tufty... You need to be okay too. It isn't only about me and my sight. We're both injured, and injuries take time to heal. We'll heal together, you and I. It will be a struggle as I cannot see you very well except for tiny bits in the sun, and luckily we are facing New Leaf." He snuggled further into her fur drawing comfort from this molly who had become so dear to him, over such a short period of time. He felt himself drowse off against her but when he felt the shiver of something on his back he jumped up and started shaking, running in small circles around Tuftbreeze seeming like he had his sight back with the perfect balance he was keeping, the steady beats of his paws. He was panicked though, "SPIDER, SPIDER, SPIDER!" He was in a panic and kept running, so terrified that the spider would grab him.
Tuftbreeze shifted uncomfortably in the spot. "I'm not injured - you didn't let the rogue come near me, he didn't lay a claw on me," she explained, not believing that her panic attacks were an injury. In fact, she didn't see it as a health issue at all, just a sad part of who she was, something she'd have to put up with. A messed up way to look at it, and completely wrong, but it just seemed like fact to the ginger and black cat. Daydream had told her that they'd be able to work on keeping her attacks less frequent... the molly couldn't help her disbelief in that, though.

She fell quiet, and felt the tom beside her slipping off to sleep. Letting out a breath, she began to relax as well, just as Ravenvine jumped to his paws. Startled, Tuft scrambled to her own feet and gave the black cat a questioning look. He was preoccupied, however, running around, and she instantly figured there must've been a stray spider that slipped past her senses. "Rave," she called, trying to get his attention as the warrior ran in circles. "Raven - Ravenvine, come here." Shaking her head slightly, she calmly walked over and flicked the spider off her back. "There, all better." Tapping his shoulder with her tailtip, she settled back down and watched as the spider crawled away. If all she had to do for the rest of her life was worry about chasing spiders off, maybe she would be able to calm down.

|Character Site|
Old April 5th, 2019, 07:35 PM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagittarius View Post

He felt bad snapping this cat out of her daydream-like trance. She was new, probably still nervous. This was when he would he from a serious leader to a comforting friend. He relaxed his posture and listened. “Of course not, we need you here.” Windystar knew what it felt like to be needed. Wanted. He wanted to comfort the younger feline as much as he could. He pressed against her ever so slightly, noticing her shaking. He knew she most likely couldn’t control it and he wouldn’t mention it either. He would simply try to nonverbally help. “Hey, Moonpaw.” Relaxed, chill, slow. He was scaring this poor cat WHY DID HE HAVE TO DO THIS. “How’re you doing?” It seemed he was guiding the conversation, so guide it he did. Hopefully in a good direction. He encouraged Moonpaw with a friendly smile and a slight tilt of his head out of curiousity.
her gaze was just in... shock, pure shock why was the leader talking to him. WHY WAS HE TALKING TO HER, she just didn’t know what to do. Her mouth gaped wide open as she looked at the leader... confused. “Wha- What’s..” she was just so confused, so beyond confused. She really didn’t know what was happening, at his simple attempt at conversation “I-I I good.” she awkwardly stuttered she tried to keep herself calm yet she felt so confused she couldn’t figure this out, any of this “How you?” she was badly realizing the fact that she was skipping out on her words. She still managed to give something close to a smile as she shook what is this WHAT IS THIS the ragdoll’s thoughts raced even further as she tried to comprehend what was going on.

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3
Old April 6th, 2019, 02:18 AM
emergency hiatus

Quote:

Tuftbreeze shifted uncomfortably in the spot. "I'm not injured - you didn't let the rogue come near me, he didn't lay a claw on me," she explained, not believing that her panic attacks were an injury. In fact, she didn't see it as a health issue at all, just a sad part of who she was, something she'd have to put up with. A messed up way to look at it, and completely wrong, but it just seemed like fact to the ginger and black cat. Daydream had told her that they'd be able to work on keeping her attacks less frequent... the molly couldn't help her disbelief in that, though.

She fell quiet, and felt the tom beside her slipping off to sleep. Letting out a breath, she began to relax as well, just as Ravenvine jumped to his paws. Startled, Tuft scrambled to her own feet and gave the black cat a questioning look. He was preoccupied, however, running around, and she instantly figured there must've been a stray spider that slipped past her senses. "Rave," she called, trying to get his attention as the warrior ran in circles. "Raven - Ravenvine, come here." Shaking her head slightly, she calmly walked over and flicked the spider off her back. "There, all better." Tapping his shoulder with her tailtip, she settled back down and watched as the spider crawled away. If all she had to do for the rest of her life was worry about chasing spiders off, maybe she would be able to calm down.
{Poor Raven seems to have so many problems but its actually very simple. Spiders and his disability to see them now ahahah}

Ravenvine turned to stare at Tuftbreeze with his left eye, making his head tip slightly. The light was doing wonders and he could now see her slightly if he tipped his head a bit too much to the left. "How can you be acting so calm?" he asked, trying to keep his voice so gentle. He settled down next to her again, resting his head on her flank and finally relaxing fully against her and it was something he didn't realize he had longed to do. He could see somewhat and knew that some days he would actually see better than others but he didn't know if it was a blessing or a curse still being able to see. Because as he could see with one eye, that meant that eye would sharpen but his other senses still wouldn't be on the level as the senses that fully blind cats had. All these thoughts rushed through his head as he set to grooming Tuftbreeze's belly fur with gentle laps. There was something calming in sharing tongues and he could feel himself slightly drowsing off but shook his head. Here he was doing something for another and would not fall asleep on the job of caring for a good friend. Tapping her gently with his tail - he was getting slightly used to where she was laying now, by having his head on her flank. "Tufty. Can you scratch or lick my scar. It's getting itchy and I know you didn't want me to touch it."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours

Closed Thread