Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Warrior Name Game
Last post by Bean
Today 01:26 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by ashtuft
Today 01:13 PM
He's hereee :eyes:
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 01:12 PM
A new Dawn
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 12:49 PM
ashtuft’s super sigma art...
by ashtuft
Last post by Willowfern
Today 12:49 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 6th, 2019, 10:41 AM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arié View Post

{Poor Raven seems to have so many problems but its actually very simple. Spiders and his disability to see them now ahahah}

Ravenvine turned to stare at Tuftbreeze with his left eye, making his head tip slightly. The light was doing wonders and he could now see her slightly if he tipped his head a bit too much to the left. "How can you be acting so calm?" he asked, trying to keep his voice so gentle. He settled down next to her again, resting his head on her flank and finally relaxing fully against her and it was something he didn't realize he had longed to do. He could see somewhat and knew that some days he would actually see better than others but he didn't know if it was a blessing or a curse still being able to see. Because as he could see with one eye, that meant that eye would sharpen but his other senses still wouldn't be on the level as the senses that fully blind cats had. All these thoughts rushed through his head as he set to grooming Tuftbreeze's belly fur with gentle laps. There was something calming in sharing tongues and he could feel himself slightly drowsing off but shook his head. Here he was doing something for another and would not fall asleep on the job of caring for a good friend. Tapping her gently with his tail - he was getting slightly used to where she was laying now, by having his head on her flank. "Tufty. Can you scratch or lick my scar. It's getting itchy and I know you didn't want me to touch it."
Tuftbreeze gave a trill of a laugh; Ravenvine looked so goofy tilting his head in such a way that it became an adorable sight. "I'm not the one afraid of spiders. To me it's like batting away a beetle. Nothing stressful about them." The molly relaxed as he settled beside her, and when he started to groom the fur by her belly, soft, rhythmic purrs began to grow from her throat. Her eyes slipped closed, and she became drowsy, but she didn't dare fall asleep and miss out on enjoying the moment. It was rare for her to be so blissful, but with Raven beside her and the sun heating her fur, how could she not be happy? The molly lifted her head at her name. "Hm?" she hummed, listening to his request. Hesitating for just a moment, she decided it couldn't do any harm so long as she was careful. "Alright." Leaning forward, she gently lapped at the area around his scar, hoping that would do enough to ease his itch. "Better?"

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old April 6th, 2019, 11:11 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post

Tuftbreeze gave a trill of a laugh; Ravenvine looked so goofy tilting his head in such a way that it became an adorable sight. "I'm not the one afraid of spiders. To me it's like batting away a beetle. Nothing stressful about them." The molly relaxed as he settled beside her, and when he started to groom the fur by her belly, soft, rhythmic purrs began to grow from her throat. Her eyes slipped closed, and she became drowsy, but she didn't dare fall asleep and miss out on enjoying the moment. It was rare for her to be so blissful, but with Raven beside her and the sun heating her fur, how could she not be happy? The molly lifted her head at her name. "Hm?" she hummed, listening to his request. Hesitating for just a moment, she decided it couldn't do any harm so long as she was careful. "Alright." Leaning forward, she gently lapped at the area around his scar, hoping that would do enough to ease his itch. "Better?"
Ravenvine had stopped grooming Tuftbreeze to enjoy the soft licks around his eye. It still itched like hell but it was too enjoyable to let her know. Letting her continue for a bit he looked at her again, having to tip his head again. "Yes." He felt slightly guilty for lying and located the nearest rough surface, softly turning around to rub his head on the ground. It eased it slightly and he sat back giving her a lick on her face. "Sorry but I had to." He stood up, he wanted to do something and nudged Tuftbreeze gently. "Tufty. Lets go do something." Yet as the molly didn't move he sighed and sat down again, curling his straight tail under her fluffy one and relaxing against her. He wasn't used to having to take in consideration of another but it was something special even for him, to have someone who would scare the spiders away and he hoped he could help her with whatever she was dealing with as well. "Let's just take a nap in the sun then." He said gently before drowsing off himself.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old April 6th, 2019, 02:39 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:

Ravenvine had stopped grooming Tuftbreeze to enjoy the soft licks around his eye. It still itched like hell but it was too enjoyable to let her know. Letting her continue for a bit he looked at her again, having to tip his head again. "Yes." He felt slightly guilty for lying and located the nearest rough surface, softly turning around to rub his head on the ground. It eased it slightly and he sat back giving her a lick on her face. "Sorry but I had to." He stood up, he wanted to do something and nudged Tuftbreeze gently. "Tufty. Lets go do something." Yet as the molly didn't move he sighed and sat down again, curling his straight tail under her fluffy one and relaxing against her. He wasn't used to having to take in consideration of another but it was something special even for him, to have someone who would scare the spiders away and he hoped he could help her with whatever she was dealing with as well. "Let's just take a nap in the sun then." He said gently before drowsing off himself.
"Ravenvine!" the molly scolded in a soft exclamation. "Try not to. I don't want you to make it any worse." Tuftbreezed pawed at the tom's shoulder and leaned around to check his injury, relaxing when she was sure it hadn't reopened. When Ravenvine stood, the molly's ears flicked up in interest. "Do what?" She asked, but her tone must have given away how lazy she was feeling in that moment, and the tom soon settled back down beside her. Laughing softly, she shifted to allow her friend to be as close to her as possible and took to being the big spoon, curling herself around his frame. "That sounds perfect," she murmured sleepily. Before she knew it, Raven's rhythmic breathing and the sun's hot rays lulled her to sleep.

--
(Time jump of a moon like we agreed )

Tuftbreeze padded out of the warriors den with Ravenvine, staying close enough for her presence to be sensed by him on instinct. Occasionally her tail would brush against his side, a gentle reminder of where the molly was at. Only a moon had passed since the incident causing her friend to lose almost all his vision, but the two had adjusted to this change rapidly. It was natural for the two of them to move around, always knowing where the other was without even having to look. For instance, Tuft no longer bothered looking behind her to make sure Raven was still with her - she knew he was. And if he did somehow lose her, all he'd have to do is call her name and she'd loop right back.

Things still weren't perfect, but the molly was okay with that right now. She felt she was in a better place now than she was one, or even two months before. As the two reached the fresh kill pile, Tuftbreeze shot a glance at her friend while picking up a random piece of prey. She smiled through her mouthful, but didn't speak as she moved on to find her and Ravenvine a nice spot in the clearing. She fell into her routine of checking the area for spiders and, once she was sure it was safe for the black tom, she settled down, placing what turned out to be a squirrel beneath her. "It's a beautiful morning - hardly a cloud in the sky," the molly remarked, pawing the ground beside her to encourage Raven to sit.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old April 6th, 2019, 03:07 PM
emergency hiatus

Quote:

"Ravenvine!" the molly scolded in a soft exclamation. "Try not to. I don't want you to make it any worse." Tuftbreezed pawed at the tom's shoulder and leaned around to check his injury, relaxing when she was sure it hadn't reopened. When Ravenvine stood, the molly's ears flicked up in interest. "Do what?" She asked, but her tone must have given away how lazy she was feeling in that moment, and the tom soon settled back down beside her. Laughing softly, she shifted to allow her friend to be as close to her as possible and took to being the big spoon, curling herself around his frame. "That sounds perfect," she murmured sleepily. Before she knew it, Raven's rhythmic breathing and the sun's hot rays lulled her to sleep.

--
(Time jump of a moon like we agreed )

Tuftbreeze padded out of the warriors den with Ravenvine, staying close enough for her presence to be sensed by him on instinct. Occasionally her tail would brush against his side, a gentle reminder of where the molly was at. Only a moon had passed since the incident causing her friend to lose almost all his vision, but the two had adjusted to this change rapidly. It was natural for the two of them to move around, always knowing where the other was without even having to look. For instance, Tuft no longer bothered looking behind her to make sure Raven was still with her - she knew he was. And if he did somehow lose her, all he'd have to do is call her name and she'd loop right back.

Things still weren't perfect, but the molly was okay with that right now. She felt she was in a better place now than she was one, or even two months before. As the two reached the fresh kill pile, Tuftbreeze shot a glance at her friend while picking up a random piece of prey. She smiled through her mouthful, but didn't speak as she moved on to find her and Ravenvine a nice spot in the clearing. She fell into her routine of checking the area for spiders and, once she was sure it was safe for the black tom, she settled down, placing what turned out to be a squirrel beneath her. "It's a beautiful morning - hardly a cloud in the sky," the molly remarked, pawing the ground beside her to encourage Raven to sit.
Ravenvine had stopped beside Tuftbreeze but the coal black tom took a second to look around curiously. He did get some aches in his neck from holding his head on the angle but he had adapted better than he expected. Hearing her paw scratches he sank down next to her, smelling the ground and catching the scent of a squirrel. He hadn't been out to hunt anything, being forced to stay in camp to get used to his new senses but he had enjoyed, especially his time spent with Tuftbreeze which was roughly every moment this past moon. Yet he didn't mind it, the molly was good company and he let out a purr of appreciation. Acknowledging her words he looked up, "I cannot see anything," he mumbled softly tipping his head even more nearly making him topple over. Trusting her judgement he gently nudged her so he could get to the squirrel, he knew that Tuftbreeze most likely wouldn't take a bit before he had and with a mouthful for fur said, "Tufty, I know you checked the spot, but are you sure that there isn't a spider or two? I can feel a shivering across my back," he turned around and the shivering disappeared. He shook his head, annoyed with his own stupidity. "It was just your tail...WAIT! NO ITS NOT!" He reared back and nipped at it, and was met with the taste of a leaf. He gave a loud sigh and flopped to the ground defeated. Why was he always met with these stupid things when he just wanted to spend time with Tuftbreeze?

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours

Old April 6th, 2019, 05:40 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:

Ravenvine had stopped beside Tuftbreeze but the coal black tom took a second to look around curiously. He did get some aches in his neck from holding his head on the angle but he had adapted better than he expected. Hearing her paw scratches he sank down next to her, smelling the ground and catching the scent of a squirrel. He hadn't been out to hunt anything, being forced to stay in camp to get used to his new senses but he had enjoyed, especially his time spent with Tuftbreeze which was roughly every moment this past moon. Yet he didn't mind it, the molly was good company and he let out a purr of appreciation. Acknowledging her words he looked up, "I cannot see anything," he mumbled softly tipping his head even more nearly making him topple over. Trusting her judgement he gently nudged her so he could get to the squirrel, he knew that Tuftbreeze most likely wouldn't take a bit before he had and with a mouthful for fur said, "Tufty, I know you checked the spot, but are you sure that there isn't a spider or two? I can feel a shivering across my back," he turned around and the shivering disappeared. He shook his head, annoyed with his own stupidity. "It was just your tail...WAIT! NO ITS NOT!" He reared back and nipped at it, and was met with the taste of a leaf. He gave a loud sigh and flopped to the ground defeated. Why was he always met with these stupid things when he just wanted to spend time with Tuftbreeze?
Tuftbreeze felt a small pang of guilt when Ravenvine spoke. It was a pang she'd gotten used to, as it pulled at her chest each time the tom's inability to see was brought up. The molly wasn't sure she'd ever get over this guilty conscious about being the roundabout cause of his blindness, but her guilt had lessened over the moon to the point that she was better at hiding it from others. Not that she spoke to many cats, though. Raven was practically the only clanmate she spent time with nowadays, though she wasn't very social before meeting the tom either. She probably got more social interaction now than she did before. At the tom's question, Tuft scanned the area to make sure there weren't any spiders and then glanced at Ravenvine's back. "There's no spiders, it's just a-" she was cut off by the black cat's panic, and she rushed to calm him down. When he settled, she brushed her tail along his side. "Don't worry about it, Rave. I promise you, I check extra carefully everywhere we go." She really did; over the past moon, there had been very few spider encounters, and a lot of the time she was able to spot the spider in question before it got too close to Ravenvine, effectively shooing it off before the tom could get frightened. It was something she'd become oddly proud of. "Who'd have thought my best ability would be deterring spiders?" the molly joked, nudging the other warrior with her shoulder.

|Character Site|
Old April 6th, 2019, 05:50 PM
emergency hiatus

Quote:

Tuftbreeze felt a small pang of guilt when Ravenvine spoke. It was a pang she'd gotten used to, as it pulled at her chest each time the tom's inability to see was brought up. The molly wasn't sure she'd ever get over this guilty conscious about being the roundabout cause of his blindness, but her guilt had lessened over the moon to the point that she was better at hiding it from others. Not that she spoke to many cats, though. Raven was practically the only clanmate she spent time with nowadays, though she wasn't very social before meeting the tom either. She probably got more social interaction now than she did before. At the tom's question, Tuft scanned the area to make sure there weren't any spiders and then glanced at Ravenvine's back. "There's no spiders, it's just a-" she was cut off by the black cat's panic, and she rushed to calm him down. When he settled, she brushed her tail along his side. "Don't worry about it, Rave. I promise you, I check extra carefully everywhere we go." She really did; over the past moon, there had been very few spider encounters, and a lot of the time she was able to spot the spider in question before it got too close to Ravenvine, effectively shooing it off before the tom could get frightened. It was something she'd become oddly proud of. "Who'd have thought my best ability would be deterring spiders?" the molly joked, nudging the other warrior with her shoulder.

Ravenvine mumbled into the ground, "Well it works wonders but sometimes I think I am becoming too paranoid for my own good." The black tom still lay flat against the ground his legs spread out on all sides. He rolled over, effectively rolling into Tuftbreeze again and said, looking up at the sky, "I can see something now, I can see the the darkness of the pines to the left, and the blue sky." He couldn't see much else but he could sense everything, he could sense the bramble walls close to their right side and the boulder that was lying not far from where they had lain out. He pushed out slightly with his paws and stretched the weak muscles in his shoulder. "We really should start doing stuff to get our strength back." He prodded her with a paw lightly, "you shouldn't be as weak as I am. Or wait you aren't cause fighting spiders requires extreme strength," his voice was filled with a light tone of amusement something that you wouldn't expect of the tom and was something he was slowly regaining after the long road towards 'better.' Not recovery, cause he knew it was impossible to ever recover from an injury that causes loss of something as vital as an eye but he was getting 'better' and the same thing was happening for Tuftbreeze. He stretched his neck to give her a soft lick on the throat and looked at her with his blind eyes and purred softly.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours

Old April 6th, 2019, 05:58 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:

Ravenvine mumbled into the ground, "Well it works wonders but sometimes I think I am becoming too paranoid for my own good." The black tom still lay flat against the ground his legs spread out on all sides. He rolled over, effectively rolling into Tuftbreeze again and said, looking up at the sky, "I can see something now, I can see the the darkness of the pines to the left, and the blue sky." He couldn't see much else but he could sense everything, he could sense the bramble walls close to their right side and the boulder that was lying not far from where they had lain out. He pushed out slightly with his paws and stretched the weak muscles in his shoulder. "We really should start doing stuff to get our strength back." He prodded her with a paw lightly, "you shouldn't be as weak as I am. Or wait you aren't cause fighting spiders requires extreme strength," his voice was filled with a light tone of amusement something that you wouldn't expect of the tom and was something he was slowly regaining after the long road towards 'better.' Not recovery, cause he knew it was impossible to ever recover from an injury that causes loss of something as vital as an eye but he was getting 'better' and the same thing was happening for Tuftbreeze. He stretched his neck to give her a soft lick on the throat and looked at her with his blind eyes and purred softly.
"Maybe a bit," Tuftbreeze admitted laughingly. A noise across the clearing distracted the molly, and she looked off to see a group of young apprentices appear from their den, play fighting. A smile grew on her maw, but quickly disappeared when something rolled into her side - or someone. "Oh!" Tuftbreeze gasped and jumped slightly; Ravenvine hadn't rolled into her roughly, but due to her distraction he managed to give her a small fright. Realizing what happened, she gave a small laugh at her skittishness. "Sorry, you caught me off guard." She explained. Her ears perked up and she curled her tail, happy to hear that the tom could see something, even if it was only slight. "Really? That's great, Raven!" She batted back at her friend's paw, whiskers twitching in amusement. "Oh yes, I've gotten so strong this past month. It's a shame you can't see how much muscle I've put on from chasing your monsters off!" Purring, the molly leaned forward and tapped her nose to the tom's forehead. "You're right though. I think we should try going out into the territory soon, get you used to walking around out there."

|Character Site|

Last edited by Doodle; April 6th, 2019 at 06:01 PM.
Old April 6th, 2019, 06:12 PM
emergency hiatus

Quote:

"Maybe a bit," Tuftbreeze admitted laughingly. A noise across the clearing distracted the molly, and she looked off to see a group of young apprentices appear from their den, play fighting. A smile grew on her maw, but quickly disappeared when something rolled into her side - or someone. "Oh!" Tuftbreeze gasped and jumped slightly; Ravenbreeze hadn't rolled into her roughly, but due to her distraction he managed to give her a small fright. Realizing what happened, she gave a small laugh at her skittishness. "Sorry, you caught me off guard." She explained. Her ears perked up and she curled her tail, happy to hear that the tom could see something, even if it was only slight. "Really? That's great, Raven!" She batted back at her friend's paw, whiskers twitching in amusement. "Oh yes, I've gotten so strong this past month. It's a shame you can't see how much muscle I've put on from chasing your monsters off!" Purring, the molly leaned forward and tapped her nose to the tom's forehead. "You're right though. I think we should try going out into the territory soon, get you used to walking around out there."
Ravenvine nodded slightly distracted with now looking at Tuftbreeze. She had been feeling way better the last moon and it gave him confidence that they would be fine when they ventured outside the enclosed camp. It would be good to finally run again, to finally stretch his legs and build up muscles. He grimaced slightly as he turned onto his belly, the scar tissue tugging slightly and making his movements after a bit more stiff than usual. He rose and sat next to Tuftbreeze for a small second before standing up fully and he looked forward or as much as he could look. Taking one shaky step he started walking confidently, acting like he could see as well as any other cause that was the only way for him to actually 'see' with his new senses. He managed to avoid stumbling into anything and meowed to Tuftbreeze slightly proud. "I did it! I did it again!" He was still amazed at how much his sense of hearing had improved, his sense of smell still not being the best in this damp forest. "Let's go!"

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours

Old April 6th, 2019, 06:44 PM
I am a Niffler

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindercloud777 View Post
Duskwing purred at the mention of a sister. "You have a sibling too?" She looked around, unable to find her brother. Her tail flicked in annoyance at the lack of his presence. He was usually around here someone. "I'd point out my brother, but he isn't around for some reason." She snorted. "..Friends?" The she-cat pondered the idea before giving a nod of her head. "That doesn't sound like a terrible idea. ..I'd like that."
(So sorry for the lag I've been really sick ;-; )

Violetshade nodded cheer that the conversation had taken a turn that allowed her to gush about her sister, "It's okay mine isn't around right now either. She must be out in the territory coming up with one of her ideas." She mewed with a fond purr. Violetshade's whiskers twitched in amusement as the one eyed she-cat's expression turned thoughtful after she snorted, "Right? It absolutely doesn't!" she said with a laugh, "I'd like that as well!" She mewed with a happy flick of her tail.

"The guilt invested will in time pay wisely" -Falsettos

|Character List|Profile Picture|

Last edited by Shivers; April 6th, 2019 at 06:44 PM.
Old April 7th, 2019, 09:58 AM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Sun'drown was sitting down on the clearing, her big blue eyes having a spark in them. Her long fluffy fur blew in the wind . She padded to the fresh kill pile and got a mouse. She sat back down in the shade and began to eat. @Doodle