Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Forest Roars
Last post by alec
Today 04:11 PM
Wco pride ych
Last post by Myling
Today 04:00 PM
Clan-Independent...
by Snips
Last post by Snips
Today 03:38 PM
Critterclan {Rogue Group -...
Last post by ollie
Today 03:27 PM
3v1 Evac Volunteers!
by taillow
Last post by wolfie
Today 03:18 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 23rd, 2018, 01:05 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post

Mottleheart couldn't help chuckling slightly when he tripped over the rabbit's back legs. It was rather funny, she had to admit that. She hoped that he didn't insult him by laughing slightly. Her hope had been that since her last question had gone so terribly, she would be able to fix the conversation by having something to eat. The molly smiled at him, thankful for the prey. She bit into the prey, enjoying the flavor as he spoke. "Well, no cat is perfect," She purred. Mottleheart was sure he'd heard that saying many times before, but she was trying to make sure she didn't insult him again.
Blazingstar winked in her direction. "But I'm pretty darn close to!" he chuckled, a playful tone in his voice. Blazingstar was aware he was anything but perfect, his life was reflecting in his leadership currently which meant he wasn't doing great. He'd lost so much that everything he did, he tried to make a joke out of. The ginger tom picked up one of the rabbits and tucked into it. A small purr leaving his throat as he tasted its flavors. "But you're pretty close to that too," he spoke between bites, lifting his eyes to look at her quickly before looking back at the rabbit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
@Suspiciousmindz

Blueberrypaw lay in the clearing staring off. His musty brown fur ungroomed and mattered. His olive colored eyes looked bleak and hollow. His eye lids drooped and he looked as if he hadn’t slept in a moon. He was scrawny, his ribs sticking out. He didn’t even care that he had ticks and fleas in his fur.

Blueberrypaw was not present. His mind was back in time. ”Goatkit! Why do you have to be so annoying, I wish you would just die!” tears filled his eyes as he remembered saying that.

Daisypaw left the apprentice's den, her eyes bright with excitement for the day. Although that faltered at the sight of another apprentice who looked rather... bad. Unable to resist, the white she-cat padded towards him, his scent -- foul -- was growing stronger with each step. "Hello?" she spoke, feeling the need to speak as if it were a question. She didn't want to intrude, but nothing was really going to stop her in complete honesty.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; September 23rd, 2018 at 01:21 PM.
Old September 23rd, 2018, 01:31 PM
Just A Fossil

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomboxdragon View Post
→ Stormpaw ←

She had little time to prepare for the incoming paw. Her olive eyes snapped to the sheathed paw before it made contact with her striped shoulder, knocking her enough to stumble. The young molly glanced between her mentor's face and her paw, aghast.
There is no way I should have missed that coming.
She puffed her cheeks again, flattening her ears, before straightening herself and facing Slatesting head on.
"Okay. Again!" Stormpaw realized one day, in battle, she wouldn't be able to call her opponent for a do-over because she was not prepared. Despite the strict code, she had heard the horror stories of battles where cats used dark forest strategies, or worse, aimed to kill over a simple victory. But, she had moons before her first true battle, if she was lucky.
For now, she stationed her paws a fair distance apart, bracing herself for Slatesting's next move. Slatesting may have caught her by surprise, but Stormpaw was determined to not be swiped again.

@Suspiciousmindz
To make things a little more simple at first, Slatesting gave the apprentice a moment to recover, her green gaze flickering about. Seeing the determination, the ebony she-cat nodded, giving Stormpaw a small smile in approval. The mentor then shot forward, repeating the move just as she had done before. At the end, whether Stormpaw dodged or not, she spun around and faced her, looking over the apprentice once more.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old September 23rd, 2018, 01:45 PM
Just A Fossil

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

@king kaleb!

Blazingstar shook his head at Fireflare's offer. His golden hues were dark now as he stared at the other tom. "No need for that, a clan meeting is better suited for this type of thing," he spoke, his claws sinking slowly into the ground. Had Dapplestar ever expelled anyone? She had to have... the thoughts weren't great, but reasonable. He'd have to exile someone for the first time ever. What would his clan think? What would the other clans think? Honestly, he couldn't tell if he was horrified or not about it.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old September 23rd, 2018, 03:24 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

@~Northern_Lights~

Weaselpaw’s pelt heated and puffed up from embarrassment. He heard his mentor’s sarcastic comment coming the moment after he mentioned rabbits. Flashing a sheepish smile at Fawnsplash, Weaselpaw laughed the topic off. It was nice how she treated him like a friend instead of a mentor - it made training way easier. Honestly, he couldn't picture training with anybody else. She was always so supportive of him, especially during his struggles. It was probably why he was always in such high spirits, too, because she was always an encouraging teacher. If only he was actually a skillful apprentice. Surely he put her under a lot of pressure during their training sessions. Sometimes it was obvious, and Weaselpaw hated disappointing her so much. There are nights after long days of hard work gone to waste when he’d just wish he were a better learner. Fawnsplash deserved better than him, deep down he knew that, but he promised to keep courage and have faith in himself. Never let her see that the failure gets to him. One day he’ll catch that rabbit and see the pride his mentor’s face. One day he’ll go to bed, satisfied with today’s work. One day he’ll earn his warrior name and make her proud. One day...

When Fawnsplash mentioned they’d be doing something different today, the large apprentice's ears perked with interest. “Really?” Perhaps she’d gotten just as bored with hunting as he has. He wasn't sure if this was a bad thing or a good thing. He watched as his mentor padded ahead of him, leaving the anticipation to rush through his whiskers. “What is it?” He could tell she was anxious about something, but he wasn't quite sure if it was the same type he was feeling. Of course, she eventually revealed what they’d be doing today. Combat training. No way. Weaselpaw’s maw dropped in astonishment at her decision. “You mean I’ll be learning to fight like a warrior?!” His stunned smile widened so much that he felt it was going to break his muzzle. “Far out! I can't wait!” The day has finally come - Weaselpaw was going to learn to fight. “I hope I’ll do good this time! Who knows, maybe I’m a better fighter than a hunter? I bet I’ll be the greatest warrior of WindClan! Everyone will fear my name whenever I emerge in battle!” The moment had gone straight to his head. Eventually, Weaselpaw realized how kittenish he acted, pausing momentarily. He relaxed himself and cleared his throat, fur puffing up again. “Haha...I mean, that’s a great idea, Fawnsplash.” He smiled at her, trying not to laugh at himself. “I’d like to start learning defense, if you don't mind?” Part of him hoped that was a good choice - it made sense to him at least.
Old September 23rd, 2018, 03:54 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
"Well,Nice to meet you Maisy".Hollow'Stream Said softly.
(Dk what else to say lol)

Maisy gave out a flick of her tail. "It's nice to meet you as well Hollowstream." she meowed. The molly gave her paw a lick before drawing it over her ear.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old September 23rd, 2018, 04:43 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripple View Post
She laughed and smiled she was happy that Saphirekit was happy, she then jumped onto her shoulders with a smile spreading across her face “I’m going to bring you back to the fresh-kill pile!” She yowled as she clung onto Saphirekit laughing and running her paws across her neck what she would do to a hare but she kept her claws sheathed
"Eeeeeeek!" Sapphirekit squealed, delighted. She tried to shake Moonkit off of her. "Not if you can't catch me!" She started bouncing around, laughing.

Sapphirekit was having a great time, and her eyes glittered with happiness. She looked at Moonkit, glad to see the same. This is SUPER fun!!, she thought, smiling. "I bet you you can't catch me!!" Sapphirekit said as she ran out of the nursery quickly.
i’m smiling too”

---

Old September 23rd, 2018, 05:58 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Blazingstar winked in her direction. "But I'm pretty darn close to!" he chuckled, a playful tone in his voice. Blazingstar was aware he was anything but perfect, his life was reflecting in his leadership currently which meant he wasn't doing great. He'd lost so much that everything he did, he tried to make a joke out of. The ginger tom picked up one of the rabbits and tucked into it. A small purr leaving his throat as he tasted its flavors. "But you're pretty close to that too," he spoke between bites, lifting his eyes to look at her quickly before looking back at the rabbit.

Mottleheart chuckled at his playful response, but didn't say anything. She continued to eat the rabbit, and then she heard his nest words. Perfect? Her? She wanted to laugh, but at the same time she was flattered. "Why thank you," She said modestly, "A cat has never said that to me before." Mottleheart's gaze turned back to look at her rabbit after she spoke. She wasn't embarrassed, at least she didn't think she was. Pull yourself together Mottle! Finally she turned back to look at him, she smiled. "You're a good cat to talk to Blazingstar, did you know that?"
Old September 23rd, 2018, 07:18 PM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

= @~Wishing Well~ =
Brightfur simply sat down outside of the warriors den, her gray fur was puffy and a bit matted. She began to smooth out her black chestfur with a small smile she wasn’t fond of the idea of standing up due to the fact that her nasty stomach gash had just healed enough to leave camp. She looked around for another cat to talk to or simply share toungs with.

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3
Old September 23rd, 2018, 07:25 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

|| @Ripple ||

Hawkpool walked out of the warriors den. He limped as he made his way out. The tom looked over at Brightfur and walked over to her. "Hey Brightfur! How are you feeling?" he asked. Hawkpool sat down with his injured foot ahead of him. The warrior gave his paw a quick lick before drawing it over his ears.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old September 23rd, 2018, 07:29 PM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

= @~Wishing Well~ =
She looked over at him, “A bit better.” She smiled at him and began to smooth out her fur revealing what was left of the wound, her green eyes shining. She looked over at him “How are you?” She looked up and cocked her head over at him her eyes wide

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3
Closed Thread