Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 07:06 PM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by vellichor
Today 06:56 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Patagonia
Today 06:55 PM
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 06:49 PM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by SnowheartTC
Today 06:32 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 14th, 2019, 05:51 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler_Joseph View Post
The voice startled him slightly as he turned towards it's source. He located the she-cat who had spoken, a golden tabby with blue eyes. "Not particularly, in most cases," he replied, his temper not yet emerging. Tigerslash flicked his tail slowly behind him and followed the she-cats gaze to a group of kits playing in the clearing. While not a big fan of them himself, Tigerslash didn't get irritated with kits like he tended to get irritated with older cats.

Tansy'Jaw nodded slightly as she continued looking at the kits, her voice was soft as she spoke."It seems they are very energetic today". She then looked at the Tom. She tried her best to make small talk, The molly knew it's better to know her clanmates then to isolate herself, she had a small soft smile on her face as her tail flicked slightly.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; April 14th, 2019 at 05:51 PM.
Old April 14th, 2019, 07:33 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
Tansy'Jaw nodded slightly as she continued looking at the kits, her voice was soft as she spoke."It seems they are very energetic today". She then looked at the Tom. She tried her best to make small talk, The molly knew it's better to know her clanmates then to isolate herself, she had a small soft smile on her face as her tail flicked slightly.

Tigerslash nodded at her statement. "Yeah, they are," he agreed. Kits, in his opinion, were loud and rambunctious. He could appreciate that. They could be somewhat determined and outgoing, and he found himself enjoying their company on certain days. The tom settled himself into a sit, his haunches raised slightly as his ears pricked up and his paws shuffled slightly in the dirt.
Old April 14th, 2019, 08:02 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:
Tigerslash nodded at her statement. "Yeah, they are," he agreed. Kits, in his opinion, were loud and rambunctious. He could appreciate that. They could be somewhat determined and outgoing, and he found himself enjoying their company on certain days. The tom settled himself into a sit, his haunches raised slightly as his ears pricked up and his paws shuffled slightly in the dirt.
Tansy'Jaw then spoke up again, shifting to a more comfortable position."I Apologise but it seems I don't know your name, I'm Tansy'Jaw". Her tone was soft, she hardly raised her voice unless she was angry, her blue eyes narrowed a bit as she enjoyed the sunlight.

RP Tracker
Old April 14th, 2019, 08:27 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Tansy'Jaw then spoke up again, shifting to a more comfortable position."I Apologise but it seems I don't know your name, I'm Tansy'Jaw". Her tone was soft, she hardly raised her voice unless she was angry, her blue eyes narrowed a bit as she enjoyed the sunlight.
"Tigerslash." He replied, his chest puffing out in subtle pride. Tansyjaw, he put it to his memory. He had a feeling he'd be meeting this she-cat at least once or twice more, and he liked to remember the names of the Clanmates he met. "It's nice to meet you, Tansyjaw." Tigerslash replied with a slight dip of his head.
Old April 14th, 2019, 09:14 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Cool Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
"Tigerslash." He replied, his chest puffing out in subtle pride. Tansyjaw, he put it to his memory. He had a feeling he'd be meeting this she-cat at least once or twice more, and he liked to remember the names of the Clanmates he met. "It's nice to meet you, Tansyjaw." Tigerslash replied with a slight dip of his head.
Tansy'Jaw gave a small smile and dipped her head slightly."To you as well, Tiger'Slash". She tested out the name as she gazed at the tabby Tom,before she once again looked at the kits,one in fact waddled up and looked at Tansy'Jaw."This is for you...". The little kit placed a small flower at Tansy'Jaw's paws shyly."Why thank you...How very kind of you...". She gave the kit a soft smile as she gave a small praise as if she were a mother herself, before she watched the kit scurry off to it's mother in excitement.Tansy'Jaw sighed softly before looking at TigerSlash.

RP Tracker
Old April 14th, 2019, 09:43 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta View Post
Tallmarsh gave Cherrybubble a genuine smile, something that was very rare, especially nowadays. It was laced with guilt, thankfulness, and a sadness that she couldn't explain. "Thanks, Sparky," she half-purred. Despite having just met this cat, she felt a true connection--something she hadn't felt in a long time. The medicine cat was impressed with the warrior for even trying to flirt with her in the first place. She was even more impressed that it had actually worked. She'd never be able to have a romantic relationship with Cherrybubble, but medicine cats were allowed to have friends. She wrapped her tail around her paws. "I suppose I could always bend the rules a little." Despite her inner turmoil just moments before, she said this in a joking tone. She still didn't understand exactly why Cherrybubble was doing this--she must see something in me that she likes--but she wasn't going to say no to a relationship, even if it wasn't romantic. The dark tabby stood up and moved a pawstep or two closer to her patient. With a small smirk, she answered, "And I suppose you're right. Make sure you come visit me, okay? The warrior code never banned friends."

The black-and-white spotted feline beamed, her tail curling in excitement as gratitude as Tallmarsh became less... uncomfortable and uncertain. Cherrybubble hadn’t wanted to hurt the pretty feline, and she was glad she had made her Snowflake smile again, looking assured of herself.
As Tallmarsh moved closer to her with a smirk, Cherrybubble returned it, her green eyes sparkling. “Oh you bet Snowflake. Even if it stinks in here, your snarky comments are worth the suffering.” She purred teasingly, tilting her head in the slightest. “Now, since it looks like you’re done healing me...” She scrunched her nose in disgust as she looked at her pelt slathered in chewed leaves. “I should get out of your fur. For now at least.” She bopped her nose playfully on Tallmarsh’s as they were still in a close proximity, before stepping away and staring up. “But I guess I really should go now. See you around Snowflake. Don’t miss me too much.” She gave the medicine cat one last wink and a purr before she turned and exited the den.

[we can end it here, or you can post once more and then this rp could end. Making war for a new one elsewhere]

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old April 14th, 2019, 10:15 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

"You should go out and play more, Yarrowkit." Cherrydawn sighed. She must have been the only queen to every have a kit who wanted to stay in the den too much. "You'll be an apprentice soon. You should be playing mossball with your denmates. You should be chasing grasshoppers and getting scolded for getting under warrior's paws for Starclan's sake."

Yarrowkit had been told over and over that he was the spitting image of his father, but with longer fur. But unlike his father, he felt he lacked the urge to travel. The kits had heard the story of how his father had been a Windclan warrior and joined Thunderclan to be with his mate many times before. Yarrowkit, however was perfectly content to stay in the den and play with the bedding by himself. He didn't feel much need to play with other cats. He could keep himself entertained just fine. Frankly the idea of running around all day doing apprentice duties only to later do warrior duties seemed unnecessary. He understood the food was essential, but couldn't he do something else around camp instead while someone who liked hunting did that? "I know mother," he responded simply.

Old April 15th, 2019, 04:06 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@TawnyNeedsACoffee

A plump tom could be seen as he padded into the clearing on stumbling paws, his right paw shaking very quickly ,indicating his anxiety and nervousness . He held a mouse in his jaws but he didn't feel proud.....he felt....horrible....his eyes were watery as tears threatened to show. I was trying the best I could! S-stupid....stupid furball! I'm not a pile of useless rocks! his tail flicked as he tossed his catch into the kill pile, he felt his stomach growl but ignored it. He didn't feel like eating . Chickadeepaw flicked his ears before sulking off to a shaded spot in the clearing and sat down ,hunched over. His right paw was still shaking when ever he raised it to clean it and the rest of himself. His heart beating fast. He hated having to wake up everyday and do as his mentor tells him to. He took a deep breath and exhailed trying to calm himself "Oh, hush, my dear, it's been a difficult year
And terrors don’t prey on innocent victims
Trust me, darlin', trust me darlin'
It’s been a loveless year
" he whisper sang , which honestly did sometimes work. But his mother would always sing to him so it was different when he did it. He yawned before looking out into the clearing ,his eyes drowsy as he felt exhaustion take over .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old April 15th, 2019, 04:48 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
@TawnyNeedsACoffee

A plump tom could be seen as he padded into the clearing on stumbling paws, his right paw shaking very quickly ,indicating his anxiety and nervousness . He held a mouse in his jaws but he didn't feel proud.....he felt....horrible....his eyes were watery as tears threatened to show. I was trying the best I could! S-stupid....stupid furball! I'm not a pile of useless rocks! his tail flicked as he tossed his catch into the kill pile, he felt his stomach growl but ignored it. He didn't feel like eating . Chickadeepaw flicked his ears before sulking off to a shaded spot in the clearing and sat down ,hunched over. His right paw was still shaking when ever he raised it to clean it and the rest of himself. His heart beating fast. He hated having to wake up everyday and do as his mentor tells him to. He took a deep breath and exhailed trying to calm himself "Oh, hush, my dear, it's been a difficult year
And terrors don’t prey on innocent victims
Trust me, darlin', trust me darlin'
It’s been a loveless year
" he whisper sang , which honestly did sometimes work. But his mother would always sing to him so it was different when he did it. He yawned before looking out into the clearing ,his eyes drowsy as he felt exhaustion take over .
Silent'Kit sat in a shaded spot, she dwelled over everything that had happened in the pass moon, she wasn't too far off becoming an apprentice but it sorta...scared her.
She breathed a sigh before spotting a tom laydown a lil bit away, his face looked like he was about to burst into tears, uneasily she padded over to him before asking."U-uhm Not that I care or anything but are you okay?".She tried as much as possible to not give away how she felt, she didn't want to look weak after all.

(This is my Tsundere bby be warned xD)

RP Tracker

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; April 15th, 2019 at 04:58 AM.
Old April 15th, 2019, 06:45 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Silent'Kit sat in a shaded spot, she dwelled over everything that had happened in the pass moon, she wasn't too far off becoming an apprentice but it sorta...scared her.
She breathed a sigh before spotting a tom laydown a lil bit away, his face looked like he was about to burst into tears, uneasily she padded over to him before asking."U-uhm Not that I care or anything but are you okay?".She tried as much as possible to not give away how she felt, she didn't want to look weak after all.

(This is my Tsundere bby be warned xD)
(:3 cute )

The tom shook himself just as silentkit walked over to him which internally surprised him, he wanted to tell her but.....he felt he shouldn't , that he would get into serious trouble if he did. His whiskers twitched as he plopped down "i-if you don't c-care........th-then why ask?" he asked,genuinely curious , as he stumbled over his words. He was trying to suck it up as much as he could, trying to be a tom. He was trying to do what this she kit was trying to do, hide his emotions but it's obviously failing . His ears perked up along with his head when he heard some warriors walk in from a patrol ,on instinct he ducked his head and closed his eyes as his ears flattened . Hoping to starclan it wasn't his mentor. no one spoke to him . None of them were his mentor which made him sigh . " every c-cat goes th-through what I'm g-going through ...any-anyways-" he meowed but even though it may be a bit disgusting ,his nose started running and he snorted inward (don't know what ya call this action ) in hopes of making it stop in which it sort of did. "wh-whats your n-n-name?" he asked with a tilt of his head .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; April 15th, 2019 at 06:46 AM.
Closed Thread