medical malpractice...
Last post by Shade.
Today 07:24 PM

Old August 10th, 2017, 12:02 AM

My Mood: Amused
Default Re: Fairytail RP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingle View Post

"Hmm.." Coilin started, tapping his chin as he listened to her. "You could walk me to a transportation center- I have no idea where one is." He said, looking at her and smiling softly. He wanted nothing more than to take her with him- even if it was just briefly- to his kingdom so she could see what she could have with him.

"If you could accompany me there after my haircut...it would be greatly appreciated." He said, looking at his lap and sighing.
"Of course!" She clapped her hands together, immeadiatly brightening herself up. "Hair cut and transportation station! Who knows? Maybe I'll get one too!" She winked, but the thought was more than a joke. Long hair was hard to pull back in the middle of a fight and inpossible to feal with afterwards. Maybe it was high time she got herself something as well. Eres shrugged. "Than again, gotta love this precious curls." She stuck out her tongue and ran a hand through her hair. "It is my baby after all."

Last edited by Jappy; August 10th, 2017 at 12:03 AM.
Old August 10th, 2017, 12:07 AM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Cool Re: Fairytail RP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jappy View Post
"Of course!" She clapped her hands together, immeadiatly brightening herself up. "Hair cut and transportation station! Who knows? Maybe I'll get one too!" She winked, but the thought was more than a joke. Long hair was hard to pull back in the middle of a fight and inpossible to feal with afterwards. Maybe it was high time she got herself something as well. Eres shrugged. "Than again, gotta love this precious curls." She stuck out her tongue and ran a hand through her hair. "It is my baby after all."

Coilin chuckled and pushed his bangs back, smiling at the woman. "I can see that- but if you want to change it I'd be more than happy to pay for it to be done." He said, smiling faintly and grabbing his jacket from the chair behind him.

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany

Old August 10th, 2017, 12:11 AM

Quote:

Coilin chuckled and pushed his bangs back, smiling at the woman. "I can see that- but if you want to change it I'd be more than happy to pay for it to be done." He said, smiling faintly and grabbing his jacket from the chair behind him.
Eres laughed gently, picking up there mugs and going to the sink. "No way. I dont know if you werent able to tell this but-" she waved a mug in his direction. "I have a horrible victim complex.' A sly smirk spread on her face, and she moved to grab her own little sweatshirt for the outing. Compared to her normal clothing, it was plain- a sweatshirt and jean shorts. But comfort beat out her desire to look nice and so she ended up not caring too much. She grabbed her own wallet.
Old August 10th, 2017, 12:21 AM
The Lord Doitsu

Quote:
Eres laughed gently, picking up there mugs and going to the sink. "No way. I dont know if you werent able to tell this but-" she waved a mug in his direction. "I have a horrible victim complex.' A sly smirk spread on her face, and she moved to grab her own little sweatshirt for the outing. Compared to her normal clothing, it was plain- a sweatshirt and jean shorts. But comfort beat out her desire to look nice and so she ended up not caring too much. She grabbed her own wallet.
The mage chuckled faintly and looked at her, nodding. "Fine. Fine." he said, smiling and heading towards the door of her apartment, thinking about how this was probably going to be the last time he was ever going to be in Eres's apartment for the next long while.

"Let's get going then, shall we." He teased, thickening his accent to be so painfully clear.

Old August 10th, 2017, 10:03 AM

Quote:

The mage chuckled faintly and looked at her, nodding. "Fine. Fine." he said, smiling and heading towards the door of her apartment, thinking about how this was probably going to be the last time he was ever going to be in Eres's apartment for the next long while.

"Let's get going then, shall we." He teased, thickening his accent to be so painfully clear.
Eres stuck out her tongue while she unlocked the door, little glare also directed in Coilin. But she was smiling, something she couldn't help but do. Stepping out and down the stairs, she started talking again. "The place I go to ge tmt haircuts is a pretty nice ppacr down the street a few blocks. They usually do female hair but theyre2 good with male styles too! I hope that works nicely? Unless there is a place you usually go."
Old August 10th, 2017, 10:51 AM
The Lord Doitsu

Quote:
Eres stuck out her tongue while she unlocked the door, little glare also directed in Coilin. But she was smiling, something she couldn't help but do. Stepping out and down the stairs, she started talking again. "The place I go to ge tmt haircuts is a pretty nice ppacr down the street a few blocks. They usually do female hair but theyre2 good with male styles too! I hope that works nicely? Unless there is a place you usually go."
"Honestly I normally cut my hair... but I don't know how to cut any other style than this so the place you are talking about should be fine." Coilin said, smiling faintly and walking with the girl.

Old August 10th, 2017, 11:23 AM

Quote:

"Honestly I normally cut my hair... but I don't know how to cut any other style than this so the place you are talking about should be fine." Coilin said, smiling faintly and walking with the girl.
Eres nodded. "Glad it'll work out then." She looked around at the shops as she walked, taking a particular glance towards the general magic store to see if they had any new keys available. It was fun to browse, but as she thought of her keys on her own belt she mentally shrugged. She didn't really need any more keys, 10 is a lot already. Especially when she used so little out of the selection, and even when some keys had barely interacted with her as is.

Eres perked up as it reminded her of something else. "By the way- do you like your new, wrapping....things?" She blushed a little at her lack of knowledge on the subject, but pointed to his arm."Are they working out okay?"
Old August 10th, 2017, 02:33 PM
The Lord Doitsu

Quote:
Eres nodded. "Glad it'll work out then." She looked around at the shops as she walked, taking a particular glance towards the general magic store to see if they had any new keys available. It was fun to browse, but as she thought of her keys on her own belt she mentally shrugged. She didn't really need any more keys, 10 is a lot already. Especially when she used so little out of the selection, and even when some keys had barely interacted with her as is.

Eres perked up as it reminded her of something else. "By the way- do you like your new, wrapping....things?" She blushed a little at her lack of knowledge on the subject, but pointed to his arm."Are they working out okay?"

Coilin looked at the ribbons wrapping around his arms, nodding at her question. "Yeah, they work pretty well. It's less about the material and more about how you use it." he said with a shrug, smiling faintly and walking with her. "Pretty much all of them are the same, I think"

Old August 10th, 2017, 08:56 PM

Quote:

Coilin looked at the ribbons wrapping around his arms, nodding at her question. "Yeah, they work pretty well. It's less about the material and more about how you use it." he said with a shrug, smiling faintly and walking with her. "Pretty much all of them are the same, I think"
Eres nodded her head in understanding, still a little embarrassed but hiding it not so well. She finally turned the street to her destination- doors with a logo of little scissors with the words 'Magical Manes' on the front. "I know the name is really cheesy, but they are really good. Swear it." she smiled before opening the doors.

A man with hair done up in what looked like a drill entered, before smiling wickedly and approaching over to them. "Oh Eres! Been too long!" he claimed, clasping his hands over hers. "Have you finally taken my offer to dye your hair blonde?"

Eres shook her hands out of his hairs and gave him a miny glare. "No you know I don't like the fact the blonde hair makes me look like-" she paused. "Like a stupid person."

The man sighed. "Whatever you say, Eres." He turned his attention to Coilin and smiled again."My, my,my! Unless you are going for an emo in 8th grade I think you need a hair cut." Eres hid hers nicked behind a hand, but still gave the man a miny glare.

"This is my friend Coilin. Be nice, Howard. If that is even possible for you." She murmured out after composing herself but the man, Howard, only waved her off.
Old August 10th, 2017, 11:55 PM
The Lord Doitsu

Quote:
Eres nodded her head in understanding, still a little embarrassed but hiding it not so well. She finally turned the street to her destination- doors with a logo of little scissors with the words 'Magical Manes' on the front. "I know the name is really cheesy, but they are really good. Swear it." she smiled before opening the doors.

A man with hair done up in what looked like a drill entered, before smiling wickedly and approaching over to them. "Oh Eres! Been too long!" he claimed, clasping his hands over hers. "Have you finally taken my offer to dye your hair blonde?"

Eres shook her hands out of his hairs and gave him a miny glare. "No you know I don't like the fact the blonde hair makes me look like-" she paused. "Like a stupid person."

The man sighed. "Whatever you say, Eres." He turned his attention to Coilin and smiled again."My, my,my! Unless you are going for an emo in 8th grade I think you need a hair cut." Eres hid hers nicked behind a hand, but still gave the man a miny glare.

"This is my friend Coilin. Be nice, Howard. If that is even possible for you." She murmured out after composing herself but the man, Howard, only waved her off.

Glancing at the sign and nodding towards Eres, he stepped inside- blinking as the man with an interesting hair-do walked up to Eres and talked to her. When the man- Howard commented on his haircut- his brows furrowed.

"Ey- I've been having this haircut for years now and now one has said a word about it being outdated." He said in his defense. "Anywho, I'm getting it cut anyways so... yeah."