Today 11:37 AM

Old March 4th, 2019, 12:55 PM
he/xem

My Mood: Sleepy
Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momotaro View Post

[continued from Riverclan Clearing]

The tom nodded, and slipped into the territory with Rockclaw. Nightlake sniffed around the border, looking for some prey. While It was dangerous to hunt so close, the prey here was good, and Night was a careful hunter. he looked over at Rockclaw. "this is a good spot, i smell some water-vole"

[Im gonna have it that nightlake accidentally ran over the scentline, and one of my cats spots him, and theres an ensuing scuffle]
Rockclaw nodded, sniffing around himself.

bump after 72 hours

Old March 4th, 2019, 01:29 PM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider View Post
Rockclaw nodded, sniffing around himself.
Nightlake went down close to the ground as he saw a small scuffling of leafs. He smiled as he slowly stalked closer, a hairs-length from the border. When he saw the vole start to move he leapt high in the air, and landed a few paw length on the wrong side of the border.The vole in his jaws Unfortuently for him, a shadowclan she-cat had been watching.

AutumnShade pounced out of the shadows, eyes lit with anger. "Riverclan tresspassers!" She yowled, claws unsheathed.

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old March 4th, 2019, 01:41 PM
he/xem

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momotaro View Post

Nightlake went down close to the ground as he saw a small scuffling of leafs. He smiled as he slowly stalked closer, a hairs-length from the border. When he saw the vole start to move he leapt high in the air, and landed a few paw length on the wrong side of the border.The vole in his jaws Unfortuently for him, a shadowclan she-cat had been watching.

AutumnShade pounced out of the shadows, eyes lit with anger. "Riverclan tresspassers!" She yowled, claws unsheathed.
Rockclaws head jerked up and his eyes gleamed with the prospect of a fight. He quickly ran over.

bump after 72 hours

Old March 8th, 2019, 07:37 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Lionstorm's lips curled back in a warning, and he met the outsider's step without hesitation. "The only ones turning back will be you," he told him coldly, even as another rogue emerged from the bushes. Then another. "All of you are trespassing in RiverClan's territory. If you refuse to leave, you will be punished." Lionstorm would see to that, and his eyes narrowed into slits. He wasn't afraid of this fleabag, and he'd make sure the rogue wouldn't be bothering his Clan again.

One of the other rogues approached, a smirk etched across his face as he regarded the two warriors. "RiverClan? Ah, I've heard about ya! Nothing like the oh so 'vicious' Clan that was driven out of their home. I hear ya had to run to another Clan for help gettin' your home back, is that true? I'm shakin' in my fur!" How dare he? RiverClan had been overwhelmed by the other Clans, and getting help was a last resort. It had nothing to do with the strength of their warriors.

"If this is the best RiverClan has to offer, perhaps you two should reconsider leaving before you get hurt." The female rogue had come forward, her expression showing nothing beyond disinterest. Lionstorm wanted to claw her just for that-- the lack of care she held. "You're outnumbered, and your precious Clan-mates won't be able to save you this far from the border. You'll just be crow-food."

By now, Lionstorm's blood was boiling, and he visibly tensed. His claws were unsheathed, and he was prepared to rip each of these cats apart for their taunts. He'd make them pay for their insolence.

@Hexict

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; March 8th, 2019 at 07:39 AM.
Old March 16th, 2019, 12:46 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

[ @BILL. ]

Lips curling up into smile at Lionstorm's words, the loner quickly figured out that the tom would make a good fighter. He seemed so sure of himself and as a clan cat, he must get into fights a lot. At least that's what he had heard. Something must had formed this confidence and he was excited to learn of the skills that made Lionstorm so sure he would not be the one to flee from the fight. A shiver ran down his spines as he stared into Lionstorm's cold glare, he held himself back just a little longer. Though everything in him told him to ounce now and see what this warrior was made of. Watching Lionstorm react to his companion made him snicker just slightly. He could see the anger that her disinterest caused in the golden tabby and found it humorous to watch. The loner knew that he was restraining himself from just attacking her right now.

The grey molly was also forcing herself not to attack. She was usually more put together even in times like this - she was sure in her fighting, doubting that some pathetic loners could match her - but since Riverclan had been forced from their homes she had been a bit shaken and on edge. It was made even worse and she realized that this loner was not alone. She glanced at Lionstorm. Mistfall stiffened as she realized how ready he was to jump into this fight. Don't fight, don't fight, don't fight. She wasn't sure who these words were for. Lionstorm? The loners? Herself? Despite not wanting to get into a fight, there still was that underlying blood-lust that was begging the be fed.

Suddenly, with a crazed laughed, the first loner lounged in Lionstorm's direction. With a surprised yelp, Mistfall step towards them to help her clan-mate.

(sorry, short post :c)

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old March 22nd, 2019, 07:40 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

~ @~Silverkit~ ~
(we'll start the first part of the plot when he strays onto the wrong side of the border)

A ginger tabby cat, who's fur looked like fire in the sun trotted through the Shadowclan Territory. He wasn't aware that he was at the Riverclan border due to the fact he had a weak sense of smell. Shiverblaze saw a rabbit and ran through the river to catch it, but it was too fast for him. He ran onto Riverclan Territory.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old March 22nd, 2019, 08:03 PM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post
~ @~Silverkit~ ~
(we'll start the first part of the plot when he strays onto the wrong side of the border)

A ginger tabby cat, who's fur looked like fire in the sun trotted through the Shadowclan Territory. He wasn't aware that he was at the Riverclan border due to the fact he had a weak sense of smell. Shiverblaze saw a rabbit and ran through the river to catch it, but it was too fast for him. He ran onto Riverclan Territory.
Moonstream was catching a mouse when she heard something. Her ears twitched and she let out a low growl. She cautiously followed the sound and hid in a bush. Finally, she pounced, pinning the Shadowclan warrior down. "Why can't yall fox hearts stay on your side?" She snapped.
Old March 22nd, 2019, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ View Post
Moonstream was catching a mouse when she heard something. Her ears twitched and she let out a low growl. She cautiously followed the sound and hid in a bush. Finally, she pounced, pinning the Shadowclan warrior down. "Why can't yall fox hearts stay on your side?" She snapped.
Shiverblaze felt a Riverclan she-cat pin him to the ground. The breath was taken out of him. He finally scented the Riverclan on her fur. "I'm sorry I didn't scent the border.", he apologized. Shiverblaze wanted to get up, but didn't want to make her even more mad then she already was.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old March 22nd, 2019, 08:17 PM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post

Shiverblaze felt a Riverclan she-cat pin him to the ground. The breath was taken out of him. He finally scented the Riverclan on her fur. "I'm sorry I didn't scent the border.", he apologized. Shiverblaze wanted to get up, but didn't want to make her even more mad then she already was.
Moonstream growled but let him go.[I] He's too soft. He couldn't even hurt a fly [I/] she thought. "You should watch where your going." She said.
Old March 22nd, 2019, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ View Post
Moonstream growled but let him go.[I] He's too soft. He couldn't even hurt a fly [I/] she thought. "You should watch where your going." She said.
Shiverblaze felt her weight get off of him, allowing him to get up. He looked at her, shifting his paws. "I have trouble smelling sorry. i was born with a weak sense of smell.", he meowed. Shiverblaze was about ready to head to his own side of the border, but just starred at Moonstream.