Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Whyyy does it keep on...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 06:31 AM
3v1 Raid Partner Finder
Last post by CollapsingStars
Today 06:28 AM
The Forest Roars
Last post by finley !!
Today 06:12 AM
Willowpaw's Training! [p]
by squidz
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 05:51 AM
ThunderClan Healing
by Omari
Last post by iliri
Today 04:55 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 15th, 2019, 03:01 PM
Candytree

My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

It was Linnetkit's first opening his eyes, it was an amazing sight he looked at his mother then at his little tiny paws he saw a few kits running around or some queens sleeping then he let out a quiet mew.
Old April 15th, 2019, 03:48 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp moon View Post
It was Linnetkit's first opening his eyes, it was an amazing sight he looked at his mother then at his little tiny paws he saw a few kits running around or some queens sleeping then he let out a quiet mew.
Mottledwing woke up her to her sons mew, letting out a few purrs. "Good morning my love.", she meowed. The oldest queen stood up, stretching her legs to shake the sleep from them.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old April 15th, 2019, 03:58 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta View Post
Tallmarsh tried in vain to keep her movements steady and her breathing calm. "Don't worry, little one, you'll be okay," she managed out, voice quivering slightly. Why would a warrior do something like this to an apprentice? There was no way to know who this warrior was unless this young tom survived. The medicine cat felt her blood run cold. If he survived. Shouldn't she be thinking positively? She'd never had a cat die while she was trying to treat them, but right now, things were looking grim. Her eyes stung with hot tears of frustration and fear, but she only put more pressure on his bleeding neck. It was a miracle he'd even made it back to camp alive, considering the state he was in. She knew soon she'd have to make a choice: keep applying pressure, knowing he'd probably die anyways, or give him a strong painkiller and make his last moments peaceful. She hated this. She didn't want this on her conscience. She didn't want to see a child die. She didn't want to know that some had died because she wasn't good enough. She leaned down closer to the tom, shushing him calmly. "What's your name?" she asked in a quiet, calming voice. She managed to keep most of the shaking out of her tone.
Littlepaw felt his eyes begin to close, but he forced them open when the medicine cat asked him his name. "Littlepaw.", was all he could say since he wanted to save his breaths. The apprentice didn't want to die this way, especially since he didn't mean to cross the border. Littlepaw felt his eyes close and sleep overcome him. He woke back up a couple minutes later. "Am I dying?", he asked as he let out a cough.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old April 15th, 2019, 04:13 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
Tansy'Jaw gave a small smile and dipped her head slightly."To you as well, Tiger'Slash". She tested out the name as she gazed at the tabby Tom,before she once again looked at the kits,one in fact waddled up and looked at Tansy'Jaw."This is for you...". The little kit placed a small flower at Tansy'Jaw's paws shyly."Why thank you...How very kind of you...". She gave the kit a soft smile as she gave a small praise as if she were a mother herself, before she watched the kit scurry off to it's mother in excitement.Tansy'Jaw sighed softly before looking at TigerSlash.
Tigerslash watched as the kit scurried up to the she-cat and dropped a small flower near her paws. The kit rushed off back to their mother and Tigerslash blinked. "How..." a few words fought for a place on his tongue as he tried to think of something that couldn't be interpreted as an insult. "...Cute." He finally decided on. The word felt odd rolling off of his tongue. He didn't usually compliment other cats. He couldn't remember a time other than this that he had used the word cute willingly. It felt strange, and he kept his strange response to it hidden by glancing down at the flower. He could admit, the kit's gesture had been nice.
Old April 15th, 2019, 04:35 PM
Candytree

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post

Mottledwing woke up her to her sons mew, letting out a few purrs. "Good morning my love.", she meowed. The oldest queen stood up, stretching her legs to shake the sleep from them.
He rubbed his head against her leg smiling when his mother woke up his blue eyes shone with excitement as he looked around more then he saw the entrance of the nursery as he mewed again staring at the entrance still, he wondered what was there.
Old April 15th, 2019, 05:25 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
(:3 cute )

The tom shook himself just as silentkit walked over to him which internally surprised him, he wanted to tell her but.....he felt he shouldn't , that he would get into serious trouble if he did. His whiskers twitched as he plopped down "i-if you don't c-care........th-then why ask?" he asked,genuinely curious , as he stumbled over his words. He was trying to suck it up as much as he could, trying to be a tom. He was trying to do what this she kit was trying to do, hide his emotions but it's obviously failing . His ears perked up along with his head when he heard some warriors walk in from a patrol ,on instinct he ducked his head and closed his eyes as his ears flattened . Hoping to starclan it wasn't his mentor. no one spoke to him . None of them were his mentor which made him sigh . " every c-cat goes th-through what I'm g-going through ...any-anyways-" he meowed but even though it may be a bit disgusting ,his nose started running and he snorted inward (don't know what ya call this action ) in hopes of making it stop in which it sort of did. "wh-whats your n-n-name?" he asked with a tilt of his head .

The kit blinked her face twisted into discomfort for a slight decline at the slobbery snort before replying to his question."I'm Silent'Kit, who are you?". She looked at him as her finger tabby pelt fluffed up a little.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic
Old April 15th, 2019, 05:41 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler_Joseph View Post
Tigerslash watched as the kit scurried up to the she-cat and dropped a small flower near her paws. The kit rushed off back to their mother and Tigerslash blinked. "How..." a few words fought for a place on his tongue as he tried to think of something that couldn't be interpreted as an insult. "...Cute." He finally decided on. The word felt odd rolling off of his tongue. He didn't usually compliment other cats. He couldn't remember a time other than this that he had used the word cute willingly. It felt strange, and he kept his strange response to it hidden by glancing down at the flower. He could admit, the kit's gesture had been nice.
Tansy'Jaw looked at Tiger'Slash in surprise, before a bright smile formed on her features."Yes it was very cute...". She giggled softly before she looked at the Tom, his face seemed to show he was thinking over his words,She then looked at the flower."It seems the kit chose one of my favourite flowers too,Heheh". She laughed softly a bit as she looked from the Lily flower to Tiger'Slash."Ah-Sorry, it seems like I have been rambling on about kits...". She felt sudden embarrassment as it showed clearly on her face.

RP Tracker
Old April 15th, 2019, 06:20 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

Quote:
The kit blinked her face twisted into discomfort for a slight decline at the slobbery snort before replying to his question."I'm Silent'Kit, who are you?". She looked at him as her finger tabby pelt fluffed up a little.
the tom snorted again before replying "Ch-chickadeepaw . I'm just wondering but...aren't kits supposed to be in the nursery?" he asked and stood up only to shake himself once more before laying back down. The feline returned to licking his paws but he started on the left one this time.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old April 15th, 2019, 06:25 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
the tom snorted again before replying "Ch-chickadeepaw . I'm just wondering but...aren't kits supposed to be in the nursery?" he asked and stood up only to shake himself once more before laying back down. The feline returned to licking his paws but he started on the left one this time.
Silent'Kit huffed angrily at his comment."Hey, I'm almost an apprentice!". Her blue eyes narrowed, before she scoffed."Shouldn't apprentices be training?".

RP Tracker

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; April 15th, 2019 at 06:25 PM.
Old April 15th, 2019, 06:28 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Tansy'Jaw looked at Tiger'Slash in surprise, before a bright smile formed on her features."Yes it was very cute...". She giggled softly before she looked at the Tom, his face seemed to show he was thinking over his words,She then looked at the flower."It seems the kit chose one of my favourite flowers too,Heheh". She laughed softly a bit as she looked from the Lily flower to Tiger'Slash."Ah-Sorry, it seems like I have been rambling on about kits...". She felt sudden embarrassment as it showed clearly on her face.
Tigerslash curled his tail slightly as a smile formed on Tansyjaw's face. His facial expression turned back to mild interest as the she-cat once again spoke about the kit's gift. "That's nice," he replied. He kept his voice smooth and words quick this time. He hadn't planned on talking to anyone today, but he still found himself somewhat enjoying it. So far he hadn't had anything to set him off, a stark contrast to some of his other interactions with his Clanmate. "It's alright," he replied with a slight shrug. "I assume you'd want your own some day, if you enjoy them so much?" He asked, keeping his voice from becoming too snarky sounding.