Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Marshykit Relationships...
Last post by Rowan
Today 10:06 PM
jaykit finder !! urget...
Last post by Blazing
Today 10:03 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 09:30 PM
Battle Basics [Open to ShC]
Last post by chickadee
Today 09:21 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 14th, 2019, 04:43 PM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago Victinius Bloodward View Post
Tigerfur spotted Lilybubble she never really talked to the she cat before but she seemed friendly so she padded over to her "hey lilybubble isn't the morning air great?" she purred
Lilybubble looked at tigerfur. "Oh hey Tigerfur! Yeah, it's great" she said excitedly.
Old April 14th, 2019, 04:49 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ View Post
Lilybubble looked at tigerfur. "Oh hey Tigerfur! Yeah, it's great" she said excitedly.
"wanna go do some training or hunting today?" tigerfur asked

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old April 14th, 2019, 09:49 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiveDollarMixtape View Post
Brownfeather had to repress the urge to roll her eyes, her fluffy tail flicking behind her once. “If you wanted to be left alone, you could not be in camp, where any cat can talk to you,” she mewed, her nose twitching. “And I can manage my own schedule without your help, thanks - and I’m sure that Windystar and Forestshade don’t need your help assigning cats to patrols, either.”

(sorry for the late reply, i’ve been busy)
{You're fine haha!}

It was a reaction he got from plenty of younger warriors, the eye-roll likely would have made no difference to the older tom, just as the same as the attitude she carried in her voice. The tom was already peeved at the young warrior for no apparent reason aside from one he made up, as was the case normally. The only time that changed was when he knew the young warrior was a cat just as serious as him, only then would he warm up to them. But normally, right off the bat he was as he was now.
His pupils narrowed slightly as she spoke, ears flicking irritably. "Most cats have the decency to leave a hard-working cat alone when they're trying to rest. Apparently you lack that as well as any form of respect. Perhaps I should speak to Windystar about your attitude, it needs some fixing. It saddens me to see that you are the type of cat that Shadowclan raises. Disrespecting cats who have been protecting the clan since before you even took your first step out of the nursery." They were harsh words, but he didn't fully believe them. Even now in his older days, he was beginning to see that that wasn't exactly the case. Sometimes he realized he was being too harsh on the younger generation but he.. He's lived his whole life like this. It was hard to break the way he thought. It was hard to accept that he was getting older and that he'd have to hand over his work to the younger generation. He took pride in doing all he could for Shadowclan, it was hard to accept that given a couple of moons, he would have to stop. He didn't want to become an elder.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old April 14th, 2019, 10:21 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by graves View Post
"hey, its my fault, too. weve both been busy," they mewed, stepping back to let her further into the den and sitting down. when was the last time they had seen eachother? its felt like ages, really. despite the distance, daydream would always consider her their best friend. "you know me too well. share it with me?" they replied, motioning towards the shrew and sniffing it first. they never argued anymore when lucky gave them food, only because they knew hoe stubborn she truly could be, and that they would never win, espescially when she gave puppy dog eyes. "goosepaw is.. a handful, in a good way though, i think you two would get along. she has high energy too."
"Of course!" Luckynight said, accepting the offer but waiting for Daydream to take the first bite to make sure they got a portion. The black warrior knew she had a tendency to forget how much she was eating, especially when she became enthralled in a conversation. Leaving the shrew as Daydream talked about their apprentice, she flicked her tail, eagerly waiting to see her friend take a bite as she listened. "Is that right? I bet you handle her well in that case! I mean, you're used to it," she joked. "I'll have to meet her soon. Are your herb stores doing better now that newleaf is here?" she asked, hoped that Daydream would be up for talking about their work, and not put off by the topic.

Old April 14th, 2019, 10:25 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold View Post

"Yeah, me too! My mentor is teaching me lots, but not much on fighting, unfortunately," the young molly Stormpaw replied. She couldn't wait to be a warrior, and maybe have an apprentice of her own!

"So..." Ashpaw struggled to keep the conversation going, his brows furrowing with thought. "What.... are your plans today?" he finally spoke, feeling a bit better to kill the awkward silence that drew between them.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old April 15th, 2019, 06:59 AM
Dream big, young Warrior!

Gender: she-cat, and yes, i talk like this in real life, i try to stop...
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

"So..." Ashpaw struggled to keep the conversation going, his brows furrowing with thought. "What.... are your plans today?" he finally spoke, feeling a bit better to kill the awkward silence that drew between them.
"Well, if my mentor didn't want to do any training with me, I was going to go hunting, sleep, or maybe even listen to the elder's stories to keep them company!" Stormpaw yawned.
Old April 15th, 2019, 04:34 PM
Old One.

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cannibal View Post
{You're fine haha!}

It was a reaction he got from plenty of younger warriors, the eye-roll likely would have made no difference to the older tom, just as the same as the attitude she carried in her voice. The tom was already peeved at the young warrior for no apparent reason aside from one he made up, as was the case normally. The only time that changed was when he knew the young warrior was a cat just as serious as him, only then would he warm up to them. But normally, right off the bat he was as he was now.
His pupils narrowed slightly as she spoke, ears flicking irritably. "Most cats have the decency to leave a hard-working cat alone when they're trying to rest. Apparently you lack that as well as any form of respect. Perhaps I should speak to Windystar about your attitude, it needs some fixing. It saddens me to see that you are the type of cat that Shadowclan raises. Disrespecting cats who have been protecting the clan since before you even took your first step out of the nursery." They were harsh words, but he didn't fully believe them. Even now in his older days, he was beginning to see that that wasn't exactly the case. Sometimes he realized he was being too harsh on the younger generation but he.. He's lived his whole life like this. It was hard to break the way he thought. It was hard to accept that he was getting older and that he'd have to hand over his work to the younger generation. He took pride in doing all he could for Shadowclan, it was hard to accept that given a couple of moons, he would have to stop. He didn't want to become an elder.
Brownfeather gave an angry lash of her tail - she tries to be nice, for once, and this is what happens? This is why we don't talk to other cats, remember? she thought. "StarClan, forgive me for worrying about you," she grumbled, her yellow eyes narrowed into slits. "And, if you're so keen on reminding everyone about their duties, maybe you'd care to remember that I'm not Clanborn."

it's a come home safe morning
fog on the road
& no seatbelt kind of morning

Old April 17th, 2019, 12:13 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

@Momotaro

things have been odd for daydream lately. oddly.. quiet, actually, for once. well, minus the whole starclan vs darkforest part five hundred, things have been okay. the enby has been trying keep neutral and stay out of it, actually. they laid in the clearing for once while goosepaw had insisted on trying to collect herbs on her own for once, so they had time to actually.. relax. it felt nice. the sun seeped into their pelt as they groomed themselves, getting any grime off of their fur and feeling much cleaner by the second. they were at peace.

[will get longer, my starters are always short]
Old April 18th, 2019, 08:22 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago Victinius Bloodward View Post
"wanna go do some training or hunting today?" tigerfur asked
@~Silverkit~ bump ))

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old April 18th, 2019, 08:42 PM
I'm a Sunflower