Closed Thread

Old January 11th, 2022, 11:01 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokyo_driftin View Post
♢ Snowleap ♢

The dark-furred tomcat smiled, glad to see his clanmate was going to hunt too while they were out there. This meant more prey for Riverclan! He left Lambdream to fish in the nearby river, hoping that he’d be successful in his hunt. Meanwhile, Snowleap went back to hunting himself. Yes, he had got a starling, but he still had plenty of energy for more catches. The Riverclan warrior would probably do one more catch and then call it though, so that he didn’t overwork himself or anything. Snakeheart wouldn’t be too happy with him if he landed himself in the Medicine Den because of reckless behavior.

Catching wind of a scent trail that belonged to a pheasant, Snowleap’s heartbeat quickened in excitement, hesitating for only a second before going off to follow the feathered prey to its exact location. He kept his body low to the ground, lifting his tail to make sure it didn’t make a noise as he crept through Riverclan’s hunting grounds. Sure, it would’ve been smarter to just fish in the river like his clanmate had done, but a pheasant was no small starling! It was quite the large bird and Snowleap wanted to catch something like that without a doubt in his mind. After slinking around through the trees and undergrowth, the tall warrior saw the pheasant striding through the grass, it’s brightly-colored feathers being quite the sight for Snowleap.

Not wanting to miss his chance, he rushed forward, quickly moving through the grass as fast and quietly as possible before breaking out into a run. He strode after the large bird, tackling the animal to the ground. Snowleap, using his paws to hold down it’s wings, quickly sank his teeth into its long neck before it broke free from his grasp. The pheasant went limp underneath him and he released it, huffing before standing up. He shook himself and took a breath to regain his stamina before picking up the bird, it’s lifeless body hanging from his jaws as he headed back to where Lambdream was.
Lambdream purred glad to see that Snowleap was hunting well," I see you're the excellent hunter. I learned hunting later in life, unlike you...you're a pro at hunting." he purred enjoying the fun of complimenting the tom.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 11th, 2022, 11:31 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papaya View Post

>Coastcrash<
Oh- was he asleep? Sitting up? That was kind of adorable, actually. Coastcrash giggled as Snowleap jumped awake. "Someone slip poppy seeds into your breakfast or something?" it joked, then shook its head and pranced forward, the thick mane of dark blue-gray fur bouncing around his neck. "Just kidding. Kinda surprised you haven't, like, frozen your paws off already." It crossed its eyes to look down at its nose, which it wrinkled dramatically. "My sniffer is already numb."

Oh- OH. Had he gone off on a ramble? Whoops. He smiled crookedly down at Snowleap. "Nothing major, just... doing some hunting. Not a lot of luck." Hunting. Definitely. And totally not prancing around like a fool in the middle of the woods.
♢ Snowleap ♢

Hearing Coastcrash giggle at him, the tall warrior’s face became warm with slight embarrassment. It seemed he was becoming more and more easily flustered around cats these days and Snowleap hardly knew what was going on anymore. He huffed at his clanmate’s joke, shaking his head slightly. “They might as well,” Said the dark-furred tomcat, watching the other cat move towards him, “Though.. It’s probably… just my fault.” Snowleap’s words were broken up as he became distracted rather easily, watching Coastcrash’s thick mane of fur bounce as it came closer. He was used to his fur being the kind of fur that stuck out around other cats, but Snowleap was memorized by it’s beautiful coat. He shook his head though, clearing his thoughts as the other feline continued speaking. “Well, I haven’t been out here for too long yet,” They remarked, lifting his right paw and peering at it, “Though they probably will become numb if I sit here much longer.” He lifted his gaze to watch it cross it’s eyes and wrinkle it’s nose, making him tilt his head with a slightly amused smirk. “I can imagine.” He said, chuckling a little.

With Coastcrash being rather close to Snowleap now, the Riverclan tomcat’s eyes widened a little as he realized they were taller than him, as he had to look up to meet his clanmate’s gaze. That was certainly new, having never been able to compare their heights until now. All this time, they had thought they were the tallest cat in Riverclan, but now, Snowleap was proven wrong. It somehow made him become flustered once again, making his whiskers twitch a few times. Could he even consider himself tall anymore? He did not know. The blue-eyed warrior snapped out of his trance though, when he realized Coastcrash was still talking. “Oh! Uh, I am sorry to hear that. Leafbare can be quite bothersome when it comes to hunting.” He meowed, drawing his tongue over his own chest fur a few times (he tended to do this when he’s really embarrassed/anxious , “Would you like some help? I’m always happy to lend a paw to a fellow clanmate!” This whole situation had gone and woken Snowleap up quite quickly, but at this point, the Riverclan warrior had practically forgotten his little nap.

( pov: you watch snowleap experience what some call 'gay panic' )

Last edited by Captain; January 11th, 2022 at 11:32 PM.
Old January 12th, 2022, 06:03 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
♢ Snowleap ♢

Hearing Coastcrash giggle at him, the tall warrior’s face became warm with slight embarrassment. It seemed he was becoming more and more easily flustered around cats these days and Snowleap hardly knew what was going on anymore. He huffed at his clanmate’s joke, shaking his head slightly. “They might as well,” Said the dark-furred tomcat, watching the other cat move towards him, “Though.. It’s probably… just my fault.” Snowleap’s words were broken up as he became distracted rather easily, watching Coastcrash’s thick mane of fur bounce as it came closer. He was used to his fur being the kind of fur that stuck out around other cats, but Snowleap was memorized by it’s beautiful coat. He shook his head though, clearing his thoughts as the other feline continued speaking. “Well, I haven’t been out here for too long yet,” They remarked, lifting his right paw and peering at it, “Though they probably will become numb if I sit here much longer.” He lifted his gaze to watch it cross it’s eyes and wrinkle it’s nose, making him tilt his head with a slightly amused smirk. “I can imagine.” He said, chuckling a little.

With Coastcrash being rather close to Snowleap now, the Riverclan tomcat’s eyes widened a little as he realized they were taller than him, as he had to look up to meet his clanmate’s gaze. That was certainly new, having never been able to compare their heights until now. All this time, they had thought they were the tallest cat in Riverclan, but now, Snowleap was proven wrong. It somehow made him become flustered once again, making his whiskers twitch a few times. Could he even consider himself tall anymore? He did not know. The blue-eyed warrior snapped out of his trance though, when he realized Coastcrash was still talking. “Oh! Uh, I am sorry to hear that. Leafbare can be quite bothersome when it comes to hunting.” He meowed, drawing his tongue over his own chest fur a few times (he tended to do this when he’s really embarrassed/anxious , “Would you like some help? I’m always happy to lend a paw to a fellow clanmate!” This whole situation had gone and woken Snowleap up quite quickly, but at this point, the Riverclan warrior had practically forgotten his little nap.

( pov: you watch snowleap experience what some call 'gay panic' )
>Coastcrash<
Coastcrash blinked, blue-green eyes flashing curiously, and then his grin grew a little more mischievous. He ducked his head, bending down so that his nose was only a couple of inches away from Snowleap's. "Y'know," they murmured softly, "it's really rude to stare."

They tossed Snowleap a wink and then bounced backwards with a hum, as if nothing had just happened. Their plumed tail swung out behind them and their smile lost its mischievous touch - the only sign they knew what they were doing was the gleam in their eyes as they turned their head to blink out at the forest. "Help would be real nice. C'mon, I know a place!"

Without waiting for a response, Coastcrash whipped around and completely vanished into the snow-covered undergrowth. Their mischief may have been mostly hidden on the outside but it thrummed in his chest as he bounded forward and ducked behind a fallen log, holding back giggles as he watched Snowleap from over the top.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old January 13th, 2022, 10:35 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:

>Coastcrash<
Coastcrash blinked, blue-green eyes flashing curiously, and then his grin grew a little more mischievous. He ducked his head, bending down so that his nose was only a couple of inches away from Snowleap's. "Y'know," they murmured softly, "it's really rude to stare."

They tossed Snowleap a wink and then bounced backwards with a hum, as if nothing had just happened. Their plumed tail swung out behind them and their smile lost its mischievous touch - the only sign they knew what they were doing was the gleam in their eyes as they turned their head to blink out at the forest. "Help would be real nice. C'mon, I know a place!"

Without waiting for a response, Coastcrash whipped around and completely vanished into the snow-covered undergrowth. Their mischief may have been mostly hidden on the outside but it thrummed in his chest as he bounded forward and ducked behind a fallen log, holding back giggles as he watched Snowleap from over the top.
♢ Snowleap ♢

His eyes widened in surprise as Coastcrash leaned down to be nose-to-nose with him, murmuring to the tomcat about his staring. The Riverclan warrior’s face felt hot with a spreading blush as he nodded his head, gulping before whispering a simple “sorry” in response. Despite having many homosexual crushes in his past, it was apparent that Coastcrash had an affect on Snowleap like no other - even Lynxfall - but he didn’t know how to react to that information. He watched with a curious twitch of his whiskers as they winked at him and then backed away, moving the interaction along like it was practically normal. Snowleap honestly felt kinda bad for being like this around his clanmate, usually being a more chipper, polite fellow and not this anxious mess. However, the dark tom didn’t really have much time to dwell on it before Coastcrash told him that he could, in fact, help them out before promptly vanishing without hesitation in another direction.

“H-hey! Wait for me!” Snowleap exclaimed, jumping to his paws and running after his clanmate, but it was no use: they were gone. Clumps of snow were stuck to the blue-eyed warrior’s flank fur, weighing him down and making him huff in irritation. It was surely his punishment for dozing off in the flakes. He shook himself and then proceeded to follow Coastcrash's pawprints in the snow, but there weren’t that many to go off since they had moved so quickly. This Riverclan warrior was certainly better at everything that Snowleap had originally thought he had stood out for. Snowleap stepped through the snow carefully, weaving through the quiet undergrowth as he looked around for the mischievous feline. Usually, the tall tomcat was all about being serious, but Coastcrash wasn’t like that at all. The distant memory of meeting a playful warrior, Dustymoth, one snowy morning played in his head. Maybe Snowleap was the odd one, with all work and no play.

Approaching a fallen log that laid comfortably on the forest floor, the young tomcat could see his clanmate’s ears poking over the top of the log as they watched him. “Hmph,” Snowleap snorted before crouching and creeping over to the fallen log, popping his head over to be nose-to-nose with Coastcrash, “Is this the place you were telling me about, minnow-brain?” He said this with a raised brow and a lightly-amused smirk.

Last edited by Captain; January 13th, 2022 at 10:36 AM.
Old January 13th, 2022, 11:12 AM

My Mood: Blah

Hey can I please join ur rp :,)
(I DONT KNOW HOW THIS WORKS IM SO SORRYYY)))
Old January 13th, 2022, 12:02 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Lambdream purred glad to see that Snowleap was hunting well," I see you're the excellent hunter. I learned hunting later in life, unlike you...you're a pro at hunting." he purred enjoying the fun of complimenting the tom.
♢ Snowleap ♢

“I’ve just had a lot of practice, that’s all,” The dark-furred warrior said with a light-hearted chuckle, “I didn’t become an apprentice until I was around ten or eleven moons! But I appreciate the compliment, thanks Lambdream.” He said this with a gentle purr rumbling in his throat, peering at the white-furred tomcat before looking down at everything they had caught. “Nice catch by the way! Now that the streams are thawing out, I need to start fishing again soon. Shall we start heading back to camp now, or do you have something else in mind?” Snowleap asked this with a tilt of his head, his ears twitching to the various sounds around him.
Old January 13th, 2022, 03:56 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
♢ Snowleap ♢

His eyes widened in surprise as Coastcrash leaned down to be nose-to-nose with him, murmuring to the tomcat about his staring. The Riverclan warrior’s face felt hot with a spreading blush as he nodded his head, gulping before whispering a simple “sorry” in response. Despite having many homosexual crushes in his past, it was apparent that Coastcrash had an affect on Snowleap like no other - even Lynxfall - but he didn’t know how to react to that information. He watched with a curious twitch of his whiskers as they winked at him and then backed away, moving the interaction along like it was practically normal. Snowleap honestly felt kinda bad for being like this around his clanmate, usually being a more chipper, polite fellow and not this anxious mess. However, the dark tom didn’t really have much time to dwell on it before Coastcrash told him that he could, in fact, help them out before promptly vanishing without hesitation in another direction.

“H-hey! Wait for me!” Snowleap exclaimed, jumping to his paws and running after his clanmate, but it was no use: they were gone. Clumps of snow were stuck to the blue-eyed warrior’s flank fur, weighing him down and making him huff in irritation. It was surely his punishment for dozing off in the flakes. He shook himself and then proceeded to follow Coastcrash's pawprints in the snow, but there weren’t that many to go off since they had moved so quickly. This Riverclan warrior was certainly better at everything that Snowleap had originally thought he had stood out for. Snowleap stepped through the snow carefully, weaving through the quiet undergrowth as he looked around for the mischievous feline. Usually, the tall tomcat was all about being serious, but Coastcrash wasn’t like that at all. The distant memory of meeting a playful warrior, Dustymoth, one snowy morning played in his head. Maybe Snowleap was the odd one, with all work and no play.

Approaching a fallen log that laid comfortably on the forest floor, the young tomcat could see his clanmate’s ears poking over the top of the log as they watched him. “Hmph,” Snowleap snorted before crouching and creeping over to the fallen log, popping his head over to be nose-to-nose with Coastcrash, “Is this the place you were telling me about, minnow-brain?” He said this with a raised brow and a lightly-amused smirk.
>Coastcrash<
Coastcrash narrowed his eyes over the top of the log, tracking Snowleap as he tried to follow Coast's pawprints. The tom's dark pelt stuck out like a sore thumb among all of this snow, so it was easy to see him through the trees. He was heading right for Coastcrash, and the blue-gray cat blinked up at him, eyes sparkling, as he peered over the log. "Nnnoooo," he whispered.

He leaped over the log and tackled Snowleap, shoving him into the snow, before hopping off almost immediately and darting away again in an explosion of snow kicked up behind him.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old January 14th, 2022, 09:01 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:

>Coastcrash<
Coastcrash narrowed his eyes over the top of the log, tracking Snowleap as he tried to follow Coast's pawprints. The tom's dark pelt stuck out like a sore thumb among all of this snow, so it was easy to see him through the trees. He was heading right for Coastcrash, and the blue-gray cat blinked up at him, eyes sparkling, as he peered over the log. "Nnnoooo," he whispered.

He leaped over the log and tackled Snowleap, shoving him into the snow, before hopping off almost immediately and darting away again in an explosion of snow kicked up behind him.
♢ Snowleap ♢

With the other warrior tackling him once he had found Coastcrash, the Riverclan tomcat landed in the snow on his back with a softened thud, his breath getting knocked outta him. “You minnow-breathed fishfur!” Snowleap exclaimed at his clanmate as he heard them running off away from him once again. He quickly rolled over onto his belly and stood up, shaking off most of the snow that was stuck to his long dark fur. The blue-eyed warrior looked off in the direction where Coastcrash had darted off, seeing the snow that they had kicked up still settling onto the ground once again. “Get back here, Coastcrash!” Snowleap said with an amused huff before racing after him, bouncing through the soft, powdery snow in long strides, hoping to soon catch up to the other Riverclan cat, though knowing this warrior’s trickery, he knew that it was much easier said than done.
Old January 14th, 2022, 09:45 AM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

Spicekit was terribly bored and irritated. She doesn't seem to fit in well with these forest cats. She sighed loudly as she walked around the snowy terrain.

don't be shy if you want to rp with me.
Old January 14th, 2022, 01:03 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

@tye // because spicekit is a kit, wormbite has to escort her back to camp :'o //
The Dark Lord had been making his rounds. Thankfully, Firefly Cove managed to stay relatively calm throughout his Shield life. There was suspicious prey left but he decided not to dwell on it. It seemed as if the outsiders had kept to their word and hadn't came back. Wormbite was thankful for it --- ... they had left off on an awkward note he wasn't ready to revisit.

He trudged through the snow, his nose twitching as he scented for any suspicions needed to be made a note of. It was only when Spicekit he began to inwardly groan inside his head. Wormbite moved his way towards her, his tail flickering back and forth with annoyance. He emerged from the snowy bushes, standing in front of Spicekit.... (please don't be evil)

Sighing, "Are you supposed to be out here?" He muses, tilting his head to the side.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc
Closed Thread