Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Snowheart's Mini Pixelgif...
Last post by constellation
Today 06:14 AM
LOOKING FOR CAT ART
Today 06:13 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Today 06:11 AM
this is a holdup, give me...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 05:44 AM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by ashtuft
Today 05:33 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 18th, 2019, 11:00 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

@Fuzzyfeline

Doeflame stifled a yawn as he strode out of the warriors den. He was finally able to get out of that stifling medicine cats den. Scars healed enough to where he could get out and do his normal duties. It was nice to get away from "want to be" Medicine Cat. It was disgusting how she tried so hard, she'd never be as good as his sister. Pawsteps were just too big to fill for someone like her.

The brown feline hobbled over to the fresh kill pile, however that little 'adventure' turned out to be a little more exciting that he had anticipated. He let out an 'Oh!' and stumbled to the side, but of course, quickly regained his balance. Tattered ears swiveled, and a scarred face turned to see quite the shaken up apprentice. Did his scars really make him look that scary? "Oh no need to be sorry, everyone trips." he stated, giving the tabby a bright smile. "And I'm not a big Shrew fan, I lean more towards the birds. You go ahead! You did, technically get here first." he laughed.

Oh she looked terrified. She was shaking like a leaf in the wind. This made his whiskers twitch, and bobbed tail wiggle. He wasn't sure, it set him off. "Are you alright?" he asked, leaning down, inching closer. Did she get hurt anywhere? Was she cold?? It was spring, but the breezes could still be a little chilly he supposed.
(I am at a restaurant and bored so typing this on my phone xD)
Doepaw could do nothing about blink as the tom, the tom she had ran into began to actually apologize to her, her of all cats, and even told her to eat the little creature. She started at him her green eyes unseeing. Or well she tried to stare at him, she still hadn’t manage to fully locate where his voice was coming from, all the voices and steps of their clan mates making everything a living mess for the blind female. She shifted again and at his question she stiffened. “Eh, yes. I don’t know, really.” She was unsure in her voice, somehow feeling his larger presence and shuddering down. She always disliked when other cats were bigger than, which truth be told most were, but she peered at where she assumed his face to be.

“Do you.. do you, want a bite at least?” She asked unwilling to believe that she were allowed to eat the entire shrew by herself. She shifted again, she was feeling really stressed being out here, out in the open where she had “seen” kits being carried away by some of the bigger birds and the molly, not being much larger than a 4 moon old kit herself felt the fear sink into her. Truth be told, she was afraid and paranoid of almost every thing but the fear of something she couldn’t see was the worst of all and she felt her legs shaking. Her fears were wearing on the small apprentice and she truly hoped it didn’t show too much to the elder warrior. She was still unsure who it was and the scent fell off at least. And she had heard something off in the tom’s voice, was it, pain? She tipped her head confused. Her worries gone a second she asked, for once the curious apprentice, “Whats wrong with you? And who are you? Why do you smell strange?”

@Fuzzyfeline

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee

Last edited by Arie; April 18th, 2019 at 02:03 PM.
Old April 19th, 2019, 06:41 PM
Candytree

My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Linnetkit was curled up before letting out a cute little sneeze as he shook his head and opened his eyes and mouth to let out a mew, he kept mewling until he finally stopped looking his tail then he started chasing it.
Old April 19th, 2019, 11:25 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

@TawnyNeedsACoffee

Tigerslash padded into the clearing, well rested and ready for the day ahead of him. Sunlight streamed onto the tabby's pelt as his jaw stretched in a quick yawn. He caught sight of a familiar golden pelt, his ears perking as he recognized the cat. He'd went hunting with her a few days ago. Tansyjaw. He decided he'd say hello, perhaps ask her how she'd been. She was one of the few cats in the Clan he could get along with. He stretched out his limbs, his claws digging into the dirt before he padded over with a confident aura to him. "Hello, Tansyjaw," he mewed, his voice slightly less loud than it usually was due to his still tired state.
Old April 19th, 2019, 11:37 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler_Joseph View Post
@TawnyNeedsACoffee

Tigerslash padded into the clearing, well rested and ready for the day ahead of him. Sunlight streamed onto the tabby's pelt as his jaw stretched in a quick yawn. He caught sight of a familiar golden pelt, his ears perking as he recognized the cat. He'd went hunting with her a few days ago. Tansyjaw. He decided he'd say hello, perhaps ask her how she'd been. She was one of the few cats in the Clan he could get along with. He stretched out his limbs, his claws digging into the dirt before he padded over with a confident aura to him. "Hello, Tansyjaw," he mewed, his voice slightly less loud than it usually was due to his still tired state.
Tansy'Jaw blue eyes looked around the camp as she breathed in the fresh air, today she had gotten up earlier than usual causing her to feel peppy. Her golden tabby pelt shone in the sunlight as she bathed in it, hearing a familiar voice she turned her head towards the voice."Ah! Hello,Tiger'Slash".She said softly as she smiled happily."It's quite a nice morning today". Tansy'Jaw said softly, looking at the surprisingly quiet and semi-empty clearing.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; April 19th, 2019 at 11:38 PM.
Old April 20th, 2019, 09:11 AM
A quiet place

Gender: Doesn't matter. Any form of gender address is fine.
My Mood: Mysterious
Default Poppybriar

Poppybriar let out a long dramatic sigh from her nest in the elder's den, muttering to herself something about lazy apprentices who neglected their duties. She had started to develop an itch in her pelt, an annoying nagging that no matter how she scratched at it, never seemed to go away. It was probably more fleas, her once-pretty thick red pelt was practically a magnet for them nowadays. Frustrated, she got up, pacing around the den and flicking her tail with irritation. Some moons ago, she might've just gone out into the clearing to loudly voice her complaints in whatever direction she saw fit, but with everything that was going on, she didn't really need to be an additional burden. With a slight sniff, she settled down into a crouch again near the opening of the den. Maybe later she might try to find some kits to tell stories to. That was always a pleasure.
Old April 20th, 2019, 01:33 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
Tansy'Jaw blue eyes looked around the camp as she breathed in the fresh air, today she had gotten up earlier than usual causing her to feel peppy. Her golden tabby pelt shone in the sunlight as she bathed in it, hearing a familiar voice she turned her head towards the voice."Ah! Hello,Tiger'Slash".She said softly as she smiled happily."It's quite a nice morning today". Tansy'Jaw said softly, looking at the surprisingly quiet and semi-empty clearing.
Tigerslash met her gaze as she turned towards him. "Yes, it's always nice when it's not as hot as it gets later in the day," he replied. The tom sat, his tail swishing slightly behind him. "How have you been?" He asked, tilting his head a bit to the side. It'd been a few days since they'd went hunting, and he found that would be a polite enough question to begin a conversation with. He wasn't a very good conversationalist, but a few questions couldn't be too hard to conjure up.
Old April 20th, 2019, 04:05 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:
Tigerslash met her gaze as she turned towards him. "Yes, it's always nice when it's not as hot as it gets later in the day," he replied. The tom sat, his tail swishing slightly behind him. "How have you been?" He asked, tilting his head a bit to the side. It'd been a few days since they'd went hunting, and he found that would be a polite enough question to begin a conversation with. He wasn't a very good conversationalist, but a few questions couldn't be too hard to conjure up.
Tansy'Jaw smiled a bit before hearing his next words."I've been going quite well, and you". She asked as she looked at him, she was quite surprised that she didn't have to start the conversation this time but it made her feel happy inside knowing that Tiger'Slash enjoyed talking to her as much as she did,she hoped that is.

RP Tracker
Old April 20th, 2019, 04:16 PM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Beepaw sat in the clearing, her tail wrapped neatly around her paws. She smelled Fluffypaw coming."Glad you finally got up!" She said excitedly, and got up.

Fluffypaw looked at Beepaw. "How did you know I was here?" She asked surprised.

"I might be blind but I can still smell." Beepaw meowed.

Fluffypaw nodded. She wanted to play fight with someone but she couldn't find anyone.
@PhantomSpecter

Last edited by ~Silverkit~; April 20th, 2019 at 04:20 PM.
Old April 20th, 2019, 04:55 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
Tansy'Jaw smiled a bit before hearing his next words."I've been going quite well, and you". She asked as she looked at him, she was quite surprised that she didn't have to start the conversation this time but it made her feel happy inside knowing that Tiger'Slash enjoyed talking to her as much as she did,she hoped that is.
"I've been alright. I've been able to get some of the things I needed to do done," he replied, somewhat confident in his skills. The tom preferred hunting and patrolling to sitting around and chatting, and he tended to get a lot done when he was by himself. The tom flicked his ear as he smoothed his chest fur down.
Old April 20th, 2019, 06:12 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:
"I've been alright. I've been able to get some of the things I needed to do done," he replied, somewhat confident in his skills. The tom preferred hunting and patrolling to sitting around and chatting, and he tended to get a lot done when he was by himself. The tom flicked his ear as he smoothed his chest fur down.
Tansy'Jaw stretched a bit before she asked softly."Since it's still early how about a stroll in the territory?". She looked at him with a soft smile as the golden tabby stood up, her blue eyes looked bright.Tansy'Jaw wasn't one to laze around all the time and it couldn't hurt to go for a stroll.

RP Tracker
Closed Thread