Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing Thread -...
by starry
Last post by Rose
Today 06:55 PM
A Journey for the History...
Last post by constellation
Today 06:53 PM
Dawning Woods
by Rose
Last post by Aolani
Today 06:53 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Mizu
Today 06:47 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 20th, 2019, 07:11 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
Tansy'Jaw stretched a bit before she asked softly."Since it's still early how about a stroll in the territory?". She looked at him with a soft smile as the golden tabby stood up, her blue eyes looked bright.Tansy'Jaw wasn't one to laze around all the time and it couldn't hurt to go for a stroll.
"That sounds nice," he replied. A walk would allow him to relax a bit, which would make him more productive. He returned her soft smile. It was getting easier to smile, especially around her and other cats he was growing close to. Besides, going on a stroll sounded better than lounging about. And the weather was nice, considering the sun wasn't overheating his pelt yet.
Old April 20th, 2019, 08:02 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler_Joseph View Post
"That sounds nice," he replied. A walk would allow him to relax a bit, which would make him more productive. He returned her soft smile. It was getting easier to smile, especially around her and other cats he was growing close to. Besides, going on a stroll sounded better than lounging about. And the weather was nice, considering the sun wasn't overheating his pelt yet.
"Well, let's go then~". She said softly as she started padding towards the entrance, she couldn't stop smiling for some reason but she glanced at Tiger'Slash who was walking beside her.

(To the territory?)

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic
Old April 21st, 2019, 02:02 PM
A quiet place

Gender: Doesn't matter. Any form of gender address is fine.
My Mood: Mysterious

Heavystep lounged in the clearing, not really doing anything in particular besides enjoying a bit of sunshine. Of course, he'd been doing that for awhile now, and oh... He looked up at the sky, supposing it was starting to get rather late in the day. He HAD intended to take Spiderpaw out into the territory today, to sort of do border things. Well, late was better than never! He hauled himself up onto his feet, and began to casual look around the clearing for the apprentice, there was no real need to rush.

@Dust
Old April 21st, 2019, 02:12 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

@Dust
( A heads up she's a WIP)

The reddish brown molly was currently curled up in a tight ball of fluff. Her slender beautiful frame ruined by a horrible scar that be seen on her right shoulder . She was only 4 moons when she joined thunderclan , her parents , Majesty a huge dark brown tom and Felicity a ginger she cat were murdered/killed by a Fox on there way through the forest.....why did they even venture out here? Well....their twolegs left them behind ....And when they came back the den was destroyed by one of those horrible monsters. She was too young to be out in her own . Thankfully she stumbled into the territories . But she wasn't too young to not remember anything. And that stabbed her in the back. That's why she was fidgeting in her sleep. Her paws shaking along with her entire body. The now six moon old feline was having a nightmare .

In her nightmare she was cowering in an corner , her eyes looking into those of the very Fox that murdered her parents , her tail between her legs and ears back. The foxs blazing ,wild Amber eyes felt like they were looking into her soul. The Fox however was quite larger than the average fox, about as tall as a bear, it's jaws were open wide showing off its blood stained teeth and slobber. Umberpaw whined and attempted to back up but her left paw slipped as a cliff appeared . She looked back then back at the fox. She was trapped. The Fox in her dream took the opportunity to lunge itself at her and snap at her which of course made her shriek and fall backwards down into the shadowy abyss of her mind, flailing her paws about in hopes of catching on to something. But that something never came. Just as she was about to hit the ground the Molly woke up with a shriek of fear loud enough to probably wake somebody up. Her yellow orbs shaking . The once kittypet folded her ears back and placed her head on her paws as tears threatened to show "only a nightmare ....only a nightmare " she meowed to herself .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; April 21st, 2019 at 02:18 PM.
Old April 21st, 2019, 02:31 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomSpecter View Post

Heavystep lounged in the clearing, not really doing anything in particular besides enjoying a bit of sunshine. Of course, he'd been doing that for awhile now, and oh... He looked up at the sky, supposing it was starting to get rather late in the day. He HAD intended to take Spiderpaw out into the territory today, to sort of do border things. Well, late was better than never! He hauled himself up onto his feet, and began to casual look around the clearing for the apprentice, there was no real need to rush.

@Dust
The ebony apprentice bounded from the elders den, a wad of soiled, dried moss tentatively clamped between his teeth. His lips were curled back in disgust, though otherwise it would have been impossible to tell what Spiderpaw was thinking - his eyes wide as saucers and darting between just about anything in sight. It was the usual for him, nothing new at all. As the apprentice placed the moss down in the neat pile he had created, he lifted his head to the sky to inhale the fresh air. "Ick," Spiderpaw mumbled to himself, scrunching his nose up. The apprentice had decided, more so by himself, to keep busy with chores around camp. Staying in bed fretting over everything was just too much for him to handle, so he needed something to keep his mind occupied! Unlucky enough for him, the elders needed some new bedding, but now that he was finished the chore, he cast a worried look around the clearing. Had his new mentor been looking for him? What if he was in trouble? It was already late in the day now! But, Spiderpaw was easily able to distinguish the large tom walking slowly around camp. "Heavystep?" He meowed shakily, his gaze focused on the warrior.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old April 21st, 2019, 03:31 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
@Dust
( A heads up she's a WIP)

The reddish brown molly was currently curled up in a tight ball of fluff. Her slender beautiful frame ruined by a horrible scar that be seen on her right shoulder . She was only 4 moons when she joined thunderclan , her parents , Majesty a huge dark brown tom and Felicity a ginger she cat were murdered/killed by a Fox on there way through the forest.....why did they even venture out here? Well....their twolegs left them behind ....And when they came back the den was destroyed by one of those horrible monsters. She was too young to be out in her own . Thankfully she stumbled into the territories . But she wasn't too young to not remember anything. And that stabbed her in the back. That's why she was fidgeting in her sleep. Her paws shaking along with her entire body. The now six moon old feline was having a nightmare .

In her nightmare she was cowering in an corner , her eyes looking into those of the very Fox that murdered her parents , her tail between her legs and ears back. The foxs blazing ,wild Amber eyes felt like they were looking into her soul. The Fox however was quite larger than the average fox, about as tall as a bear, it's jaws were open wide showing off its blood stained teeth and slobber. Umberpaw whined and attempted to back up but her left paw slipped as a cliff appeared . She looked back then back at the fox. She was trapped. The Fox in her dream took the opportunity to lunge itself at her and snap at her which of course made her shriek and fall backwards down into the shadowy abyss of her mind, flailing her paws about in hopes of catching on to something. But that something never came. Just as she was about to hit the ground the Molly woke up with a shriek of fear loud enough to probably wake somebody up. Her yellow orbs shaking . The once kittypet folded her ears back and placed her head on her paws as tears threatened to show "only a nightmare ....only a nightmare " she meowed to herself .
Spiderpaw had been sleeping peacefully, curled up into a tight-knit ball, almost invisible in the pitch black descent of night, had it not been for the moonlight so graciously shining through the brambles of the apprentice den. Still, he couldn't have been more calm in his life if he tried...

Running through the overgrown forest.... branches and trees curling out of the way as Spiderpaw raced after a particularly fat and juicy looking squirrel... drool dribbled from the corners of his mouth... the enticing scent of prey flooded his vision... A large smile stretched across his maw as he began to race closer... and closer... and closer until he was basically on top of it! With a final leap, the ebony tom landed on the squirrel, his claws outstretched to cage it from running. Pulling away from his catch to examine it, the squirrel gave a guttural horrifying screech -

Spiderpaw jerked awake, his eyes wild and sleepy as he was startled by his denmates shriek. "Wha- Wha?!" He mumbled though his sleepiness, the panic rising in his voice. "Are we under attack?!" Spiderpaw turned his dazed expression to his fellow apprentice expectantly waiting for her answer. He was nothing but a pair of wide yellow eyes in the dark.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old April 21st, 2019, 04:39 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
Spiderpaw had been sleeping peacefully, curled up into a tight-knit ball, almost invisible in the pitch black descent of night, had it not been for the moonlight so graciously shining through the brambles of the apprentice den. Still, he couldn't have been more calm in his life if he tried...

Running through the overgrown forest.... branches and trees curling out of the way as Spiderpaw raced after a particularly fat and juicy looking squirrel... drool dribbled from the corners of his mouth... the enticing scent of prey flooded his vision... A large smile stretched across his maw as he began to race closer... and closer... and closer until he was basically on top of it! With a final leap, the ebony tom landed on the squirrel, his claws outstretched to cage it from running. Pulling away from his catch to examine it, the squirrel gave a guttural horrifying screech -

Spiderpaw jerked awake, his eyes wild and sleepy as he was startled by his denmates shriek. "Wha- Wha?!" He mumbled though his sleepiness, the panic rising in his voice. "Are we under attack?!" Spiderpaw turned his dazed expression to his fellow apprentice expectantly waiting for her answer. He was nothing but a pair of wide yellow eyes in the dark.
Her ears perked up and swiveled back toward Spiderpaw , her pelt burned with embarrassment ,was she that loud? She burried her face into her paws as her tail swished slowly "u-um....no....sorry...I had a nightmare....that was i-it...." she answered her Australian accent quite clear and smooth. However as silence slowly started to consume them she looked down at her right paw and noticed that it was shaking , she sighed and placed her left paw on to it to make it stop. This always tended to happen, when ever she was very nervous and filled with anxiety or times like this, to her it was slightly annoying ....but then again she can't control her body sometimes can't she ? She inhaled deeply before exhaling slowly trying to calm herself and when she thought she was calm enough she looked over her shoulder at the tom "I'm sorry I woke you.....what's your name again ?" she asked with a tilt of her head. She swore she's seen him around before ....only a few quick glances but that was it. Her first impression she had of him was....jumpy....And he looked easily scared ,key word looked as in she could be completely wrong .

Umberpaw yawned a little while after before laying her head back down, she felt exhausted ....it felt like she barely got any sleep and when she tried it was gone in an blink of an eye. Then her eyebrows furrowed in confusion which made her look at Spiderpaw out of the corner of her eye "why did you think we were under attack? You know intruders will try to do it quietly rather than make a ruckus...Everybody knows that....." she meowed quietly . It may have come off as rude in tone but that was the complete opposite of what she was aiming for. While she waited for her answers she began licking her chest fur in attempts in keeping it somewhat clean .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old April 21st, 2019, 06:13 PM
A quiet place

Gender: Doesn't matter. Any form of gender address is fine.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
The ebony apprentice bounded from the elders den, a wad of soiled, dried moss tentatively clamped between his teeth. His lips were curled back in disgust, though otherwise it would have been impossible to tell what Spiderpaw was thinking - his eyes wide as saucers and darting between just about anything in sight. It was the usual for him, nothing new at all. As the apprentice placed the moss down in the neat pile he had created, he lifted his head to the sky to inhale the fresh air. "Ick," Spiderpaw mumbled to himself, scrunching his nose up. The apprentice had decided, more so by himself, to keep busy with chores around camp. Staying in bed fretting over everything was just too much for him to handle, so he needed something to keep his mind occupied! Unlucky enough for him, the elders needed some new bedding, but now that he was finished the chore, he cast a worried look around the clearing. Had his new mentor been looking for him? What if he was in trouble? It was already late in the day now! But, Spiderpaw was easily able to distinguish the large tom walking slowly around camp. "Heavystep?" He meowed shakily, his gaze focused on the warrior.

The orange tabby had never had an apprentice before, probably for a good reason. He had hardly been the best example of what a warrior should be, more so on the opposite end. Honestly his reputation had never bothered him before, but he was curious as to why he'd gotten an apprentice now. Hearing his name being called, the large tom turned around taking in the other cats in the camp before spotting the source, a black cat that he recognized a few seconds later as his apprentice, Spiderpaw. "Hey!" He called out a greeting padding over to where the apprentice was located, "Sorry I didn't try to find you earlier." He noticed the pile of moss to the side of the apprentice, "Looks like you were keeping yourself busy though... uh..." His mind blanked for a second as he tried to figure out what to say next, "Oh right! Border patrol!" He gave a bit of a sheepish grin, tail curling around his front paws, "I know it's a little 'first day out' and stuff, but I'm really new to this mentoring thing and thought it might be a good chance to talk to you to figure out what you want to work on." If his apprenticeship was anything to go by, communication was key, and he fully intended on following this philosophy with Spiderpaw. "Interested?"

((sorry got busy))
@Dust
Old April 21st, 2019, 06:50 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

iceclaw and her siblings entered the clearing carrying their big catch iceclaw looked around spotting redclaw and dawnfrost sitting together at the edge of the clearing she bounded over to the fresh kill pile and deposited most of her prey choosing her nice sized squirrel for her mom and a vole for redclaw and a mouse for herself and bounded over to the dropping their prey in front of them cherryblossom joined a moment later with a mouse as well

redclaw watched as the siblings brought in their load of prey very impressed by how much they have caught "did u leave any for the hunting patrols?" he asked purring when the siblings joined him and dawnfrost iceclaw purred and bumped him playfully with her shoulder before sitting down and starting to eat her prey redclaw did the same with the vole she brought him
( @Rockstar )

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me

Last edited by Drago Victinius Bloodward; April 21st, 2019 at 06:51 PM.
Old April 22nd, 2019, 03:14 AM

(So I'm guessing this is open for anyone. I have no idea if I have to get my character approved before hand, most forums I've been on are like that.

If not, I'll just jump right in, stop me if I'm doing it wrong. I just joined and am pretty bad at navigating forums, even though I should already know how this works. lol.)

Peakpaw stretched out a bit, her orange pelt shone in the sun, her legs shaking as she regained feeling in them. The nursery was crowded today yet warm, but new kits on the way meant she had to make sure everything was going smoothly. As a medicine cat's apprentice, it was her job to keep an eye on everyone during this cold season. Elders and Queens were more likely to get sick, and if kits were to come out healthy she had to stay on alert.

But, Peakpaw didn't worry and fret as much as her mentor did over these colder seasons. She trusted things would run smoothing without her mother-henning everyone around her. Might be why most warriors, if they had a mild cough, came to her first over he mentor for fear of having a frazzled medicine cat on their paws and taking too many herbs for just a simple cough or runny nose. Peakpaw tried to tell them it was just because her mentor was being cautious, but get her pelt warm a bit that her clan mates trusted her enough to come to her when feeling slightly under the weather.

She padded over to the medicine cat's den, but paused as she looked up at her leader curiously. Part of her wondered what Passionstar was thinking, another said it was rude to stare, which oddly sounded much like her mother's voice.
Closed Thread